Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 313. (Read 473125 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them.
No, it's not a "good time to stock up on them". It's a good time to stay away from ION. Ionomy is an intransparent organisation, there is no proof for it being registered as a company, the deadline for Gravity was missed, the promises about monthly games have been broken and there are many more red flags. Do not throw away your bitcoins for this.

OR a good time to find its "cousin".
instead of "Ionomy", may i suggest "Iconomi". Totally different projects but both rhymes and one has a much beautiful melody than the other.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
So the "wallet" (not really a wallet, an game account of some sort, but who cares about controlling your own private keys, right?) that doesn't even exist would be surely better than this current one? How do you know that?

Let someone from Bitcoin Talk answer your complex questions?
not really a wallet?
an game account of some sort?
who cares about controlling your own private keys?
that doesn't exist?
would surely better than current one?
how do you know that?

I'm willing to spend 50 IONs for all the answers to your question.. make sure they provide the proof required by suchmoon...

CyrtoBuds is making a half ass guess at some of your questions but not providing proof...

Since you brought that "other" wallet up you should post a full-ass answer then. You sound like Garza now - run your mouth then ask others to explain what you mean.

My full answer is only Team Ionomy can give a true evaluation of the wallet..  and I wait till Alpha testing for me to comment...
I win the 50 IONs cause I answered in less than 100 words... if you accept the statement???

Maybe you can add all these questions to your Bitcoin ION FAQ....

Of course you didn't answer. The question was how do YOU know what you were trying to infer, i.e. that the new wallet is the solution to the problems with the old one. Turns out that you don't know. Why do you keep spamming things you don't know?

But you can go ask Team Ionomy and maybe they'll tell you and maybe you can still come out of this as not-a-total-dork.

Edit: stop fucking around with my words. I only asked you to confirm that the new "wallet" is better and how do you know that.

Edit2: I guess another option for you would be to admit that your comment about the 10,000 gamers using another wallet wasn't meant as a response to the issues with the current wallet and you were just spamming irrelevant drivel as usual. Easy way out, take it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
So the "wallet" (not really a wallet, an game account of some sort, but who cares about controlling your own private keys, right?) that doesn't even exist would be surely better than this current one? How do you know that?

not really a wallet?
that doesn't exist?
how do you know that?

I'm willing to spend 50 IONs for all the answers to your question.. make sure they provide the proof required by suchmoon...

CyrtoBuds is making a half ass guess at some of your questions but not providing proof...

Since you brought that "other" wallet up you should post a full-ass answer then. You sound like Garza now - run your mouth then ask others to explain what you mean.

My full answer is only Team Ionomy can give a true evaluation of the wallet..  and I wait till Alpha testing for me to comment...
I win the 50 IONs cause I answered in less than 100 words... if you accept the statement???

Maybe you can add all these questions to your Bitcoin ION FAQ....

not really a wallet?
that doesn't exist?
how do you know that?

legendary

not really a wallet?
that doesn't exist?
how do you know that?

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
I willing to give 50 IONs to anyone on Bitcoin Talk that will answer Suchmoon's questions in less than 100 words. Please provide proof with your answer.... I don't think anyone other than the Team Ionomy has seen the Ionomy API and can comment on if it is better than the current one...

What does this have to do with the API?

In response to the problems with the existing wallet you brought up some hypothetical game account/wallet/whatever. It appears that you don't know if said "whatever" will be better than the existing wallet. So what was YOUR point there? You don't need to spend 50 ION to explain your own thought process.

Apparently you can't just download the wallet

The wallet for the 10,000 users will reside in their own account..

That was a hint that the game users will have a different wallet...

not really a wallet?
that doesn't exist?
how do you know that?

legendary
I willing to give 50 IONs to anyone on Bitcoin Talk that will answer Suchmoon's questions in less than 100 words. Please provide proof with your answer.... I don't think anyone other than the Team Ionomy has seen the Ionomy API and can comment on if it is better than the current one...

What does this have to do with the API?

In response to the problems with the existing wallet you brought up some hypothetical game account/wallet/whatever. It appears that you don't know if said "whatever" will be better than the existing wallet. So what was YOUR point there? You don't need to spend 50 ION to explain your own thought process.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Edit - Shark needs help with this question. Should be easy $5 (or whatever the rate is today) for someone, unless he made that shit up:

Oh sharkie, burned hardcore and bumbling for a response. That exchange was horribly pathetic on your part. LOL, you're too fucking funny. Keep it up, you're approaching BitcoinBar status now.

He can't answer suchmoon's question, so he is resorting to spamming. Classy WildShark, classy. He we have it folks, this is your vocal voice and face of ION. Get your inflation rich ION now, they're bound to go up. Too funny.
legendary
HODL

Edit - Shark needs help with this question. Should be easy $5 (or whatever the rate is today) for someone, unless he made that shit up:

I willing to give 50 IONs to anyone on Bitcoin Talk that will answer Suchmoon's questions in less than 100 words. Please prove proof with your answer.... I don't think anyone other than the Team Ionomy has seen the Ionomy API and can comment on if it is better than the current one...

I thought ION wasn't used in game? I believe we're talking about the ION at wallet. The one where you control your own private keys instead of letting some shady, non transparent company hold them. Not some cute purse that holds digital trinkets.

I guarantee my in game wallet for schrute bucks will be even better.

Oh sharkie, burned hardcore and bumbling for a response. That exchange was horribly pathetic on your part. LOL, you're too fucking funny. Keep it up, you're approaching BitcoinBar status now.

legendary
HODL

legendary
HODL

10,000 users? Garza, is that you? You honestly think 10,000 people are going to install something that takes 1 of several work arounds to work?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
are you saying there is another blockchain for electrons? in crypto world non-blockchain based wallets are no wallets at all. those are called normal databases

10k users, really? there are less than 1k unique ion addresses. please do explain  Cheesy

legendary
The ION bot on Yobit stopped running... such sad.

legendary
HODL
Apparently you can't just download the wallet and get started. There are a bunch of work arounds they tell people. One slack user just got his first stake, since he installed the wallet in may. People didn't seem too concerned. Shouted the typical work arounds. Compatibility mode this, compatibility mode that.

Why can't you just build a wallet that fucking works? You think normal people are gonna deal with all the BS they may encounter to install the ION wallet? Good luck. If the wallet is pristine and perfect to install, you might as well stop now as there is no sense in carrying on. No one will use ION if the wallet is this difficult to use. You'd need 10,000 person support staff just to field all the calls. Or would they make everyone use free Slack?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Still not sure how you can find that variance in the masternode payouts an acceptable risk.

seems crazy to me, not as crazy as believing hashlets were real, but still crazy.
Jump to: