Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 314. (Read 473125 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Has the "roadmap" so to speak, been updated to reflect the the fact that the initial game release is months behind schedule?

Where are the details for the registered company?

Also, I read recently that Singapore has tightened up its laws reg crypto, has this had any effect on the legal position claimed by whoever is behind ionomy?

I know you're just fudding but anyway...

The roadmap quite conveniently didn't have dates beyond the ICO:

https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap

So technically they're still fine even if it takes them a couple of decades to get there.

There is no "Ionomy PTE".

There is "Graval PTE" 201006641K that hasn't filed annual reports since 2013 and is still being "renamed".
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
So, to save me catching up and reading through endless pointless arguments, can I just ask a quick catch up question?

is there a game yet?

Yes, I have seen it on my screen. It will be released when it's ready.

Is there a registered company yet?
[/quote]

Yes there is.

[/quote]
Ta muchly, whoever responds :-)
[/quote]

You are welcome. Any other questions?
[/quote]

Ty Smiley

Two more questions:

Has the "roadmap" so to speak, been updated to reflect the the fact that the initial game release is months behind schedule?

Where are the details for the registered company?

Also, I read recently that Singapore has tightened up its laws reg crypto, has this had any effect on the legal position claimed by whoever is behind ionomy?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
So, to save me catching up and reading through endless pointless arguments, can I just ask a quick catch up question?

is there a game yet?

Yes, I have seen it on my screen. It will be released when it's ready.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Yes there is.

[/quote]
[/quote]

You are welcome. Any other questions?
Activity: 448
Merit: 254

is there a game yet?

No.

The ION team says there is a registered company in singapore.  But it does not show up in any official records.

So, "no", then.

Can't pretend I'm shocked.

At least try to pretend...

Who would have thunk it.  The same people who failed to spot the scam in XPY and lost their shirts on scrypt.cc are now looking at another investment going nowhere fast in ION.

But dont worry sharkie is shilling his hardest.  that will solve their problems with producing a total of 0 games and no useful purpose for ION to exist

is there a game yet?

No.

The ION team says there is a registered company in singapore.  But it does not show up in any official records.

So, "no", then.

Can't pretend I'm shocked.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them.
No, it's not a "good time to stock up on them". It's a good time to stay away from ION. Ionomy is an intransparent organisation, there is no proof for it being registered as a company, the deadline for Gravity was missed, the promises about monthly games have been broken and there are many more red flags. Do not throw away your bitcoins for this.
Activity: 204

is there a game yet?

No.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at the Market Place @ https://ionno.de One share is currently paying out approximately 1.44 IONs per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" and big investors to invest in an ION masternode. You can also pick up a few IONs and stake them in a wallet or on Ionomy.com to earn some extra coins...

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout on 27 September:
MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) - 632.25153 IONs
MN2 Payout (iZiGkguV1JiFGCvyCKTPoWSikn5rDcT6Wg) - 483.001075 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) - 609.501045 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) - 609.501085 IONs
MN5 Payout (iUC8pCRCnKi4eA7mV38W2TLSopfWWoFdJ4) - 0.00 IONs
Total Payout - 2334.254735 IONs

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 78.48899875 IONs @ 14 cents = $10.99 dollars

Minus 1% Pool Fee - 2310.91218765 IONs by 1600 shares = 1.44432011728125 IONs per Share

The payout for MN1 & MN3 reflect a 7 day sum. The payout for MN2 & MN4 reflect a 8 day sum. MN5 was started and will be paying out in next week's payouts.

Join the Ionomy today and start making a few coins to spend or put away for a rainy day!!!

is there a game yet?

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Whales watch each other, it just does not happen, this "insider trading". I will let you know if I see anything suspicious, feel free to let me know if you see something. Btw Yobit trading is insignificant at the moment, don't waste your time watching those trades.

How are you watching each other? Do you know everyone's wallet addresses?

The sea is the only thing whales share with each other.

bears can ride on whales. but a whale cant ride on bears. oh...lets not forget bears can ride on sharks too.

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account

WHALESHARKS SAY:
Join the Ionomy today and start making a few coins to spend or put away for a rainy day!!!

You've reeled me in with your sound logic and enthusiasm.  I have a couple hundred paycoins i found on a thumb drive last night.  Where can i exchange them?

Suchmoon is Suchdickhole.       Tongue

Is it still possible to exchange pay coins to ION? There are few people who still have paycoins and don't know what to do with the coins.
Activity: 204

WHALESHARKS SAY:

You've reeled me in with your sound logic and enthusiasm.  I have a couple hundred paycoins i found on a thumb drive last night.  Where can i exchange them?

Suchmoon is Suchdickhole.       Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Whales watch each other, it just does not happen, this "insider trading". I will let you know if I see anything suspicious, feel free to let me know if you see something. Btw Yobit trading is insignificant at the moment, don't waste your time watching those trades.

The Whales even know the wallet address for the Shark Node.. A Whale created a program that provides me  data on the Network and my own masternode. Soon there will be a version that can monitor your mastenode..

Why so much transparency when the entire project is just the opposite? I do commend you on your transparency though. Why don't you push the team to be equally transparent?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
So an Atom is a token that gets you advanced information before non whales get said info.  That is straight up insider information. The whales can make buys or sells based on advanced information. How is that legal?

Insider's Trader information is quite illegal... Your accusation of "insider information" does not apply to this law...

pcminerx clearly stated that whales get advanced information that the rest of the customers don't get until a later time. How is that not insider information?

Show me where I said that. You are doctoring messages to prove your point, you do not need that.

WildShark states that whales do receive advanced I formation: https://www.iontalk.net/t/sharkys-ion-faq/224/6

I did not state "Whales do receive advanced information"  providing a link does not prove your statement is correct??? your link reference the answers from another whale you mistook for me!!!

It was your fucking post. Link back to the source then. Don't bitch at me for your disorganization. Your aggressive shilling seems to have gotten to your brain.

I bitching at you for saying " I said something" and now you refuse to show proof

I don't see a link to the whales post that said that in your thread.

maybe your should link to your Bitcoin ION Thread? I considered the source to that link

I'm not the one bitching about it, you are.
legendary
Me gotta get some of those ION shrooms... must be good stuff.

The Whales even know the wallet address for the Shark Node.. A Whale created a program that provides me  data on the Network and my own masternode. Soon there will be a version that can monitor your mastenode..

The sea is the only thing whales share with each other.
legendary

So an Atom is a token that gets you advanced information before non whales get said info.  That is straight up insider information. The whales can make buys or sells based on advanced information. How is that legal?

Insider's Trader information is quite illegal... Your accusation of "insider information" does not apply to this law...

pcminerx clearly stated that whales get advanced information that the rest of the customers don't get until a later time. How is that not insider information?

Show me where I said that. You are doctoring messages to prove your point, you do not need that.

WildShark states that whales do receive advanced I formation: https://www.iontalk.net/t/sharkys-ion-faq/224/6

I did not state "Whales do receive advanced information"  providing a link does not prove your statement is correct??? your link reference the answers from another whale you mistook for me!!!

It was your fucking post. Link back to the source then. Don't bitch at me for your disorganization. Your aggressive shilling seems to have gotten to your brain.

I bitching at you for saying " I said something" and now you refuse to show proof

I don't see a link to the whales post that said that in your thread.

maybe your should link to your Bitcoin ION Thread? I considered the source to that link
Pcminerx: explain what this means then:

Sharkie here used to imply that whales get some advance info. Is that really happening?

--> Correct. That was part of the deal when the initial atoms were sold.

Whales get some info about possible developments and can discuss about it in a constructive way.

And that would be getting info in advance that other community members don't get till a later date. Twist the words around however you want, but you in fact answered the question.

And whether you do or not, market advantage moves can be made with said info.

Yes of course we get some info in advance, how could we otherwise discuss about possible future plans? I don't see what is wrong with that, also there are only 8 whales and they never sell.

Insider trading? With info in advance you can make market moves that others wouldn't think about cause they don't have said information. Why don't you whales understand this?

Jump to: