Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 317. (Read 473125 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
So an Atom is a token that gets you advanced information before non whales get said info.  That is straight up insider information. The whales can make buys or sells based on advanced information. How is that legal?

Insider's Trader information is quite illegal... Your accusation of "insider information" does not apply to this law...

Well its another day of beautiful cryptoland.

guys relax im sure its not illegal in singapore thats why they are incorporated there !!!

As others have stated that is insider trading. Its akin to buying cricket pitch condition information for money bet wise.

You are receiving advanced information and can use this to make buying/selling decisions. The buyers of what you sell or sellers of what you buy don't have this edge information so you do indeed have an edge.

The fact that you try to water it down and claim its not insider trading OR the information isn't used that way doesn't change the fact that is likely can be or is. The only proof anyone has that its not used that way is "trust us".

Businesses get sued / fines for this all the time. Simple emails from one company exec to another indicating plans cross this path and people pay hefty consequences for it.

Its insider trading plain and simple and its been admitted to and shown now. The ion team are facilitating this knowing full well what it is. So how can they encourage others to get on the purple rocket ship to the moon when they have preferential treated members....? Another red flag.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
So an Atom is a token that gets you advanced information before non whales get said info.  That is straight up insider information. The whales can make buys or sells based on advanced information. How is that legal?

Insider's Trader information is quite illegal... Your accusation of "insider information" does not apply to this law...

Why is this true?

Because they claim to be a singapore operation?

because ions aren't actually anything?

What reason could they give that insider trading laws don't apply to this that would also make you think it's a good investment?
Activity: 360
Merit: 250

Well its another day of beautiful cryptoland.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

Could you please explain how? pcminerx clearly stated that whales get advanced information that the rest of the customers don't get until a later time. How is that not insider information?

you purchased a piece of the company to get information sooner than the other customers. I'm still wondering exactly what Atoms are. Are they securities? They seem like company stock. Company stock that doesn't even have a registered name yet.

it is 100% insider trading, but hey they not bound by any laws according to shark, so why should they care

Shock, horror, surprise, Insider trading..... need to put that on the list with all the other stuff posted on why IONOMY is bad.

No an Atom is something you can buy or sell and whilst it's in your possession it produce's electrons.

If you have 5,000+ ATOMs you reach Whale status.

The fact that your a whale means you not in ION to get rich quick.No You've made a longterm commitment to IONOMY in which you've proved by acquiring 5000+ ATOMs which are not cheap or easy to get that your in this for the long haul and fully support ION's steps into gaming.

The information given at the whales meeting isn't stuff that facilitates insider trading the meetings are a chance to discuss plans/tactics with people they know aren't in this for short term personal gain no we are in the for long term personal gain  Smiley bitcoin pizza's  Smiley an all that

On Saturday there was a meeting that today I don't want to discuss BUT I can at the end of this week so I will respond then.... you'll probably know by then anyway and once you do it would be good to get feedback on how this constitutes insider trading

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Could you please explain how? pcminerx clearly stated that whales get advanced information that the rest of the customers don't get until a later time. How is that not insider information?

you purchased a piece of the company to get information sooner than the other customers. I'm still wondering exactly what Atoms are. Are they securities? They seem like company stock. Company stock that doesn't even have a registered name yet.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
So an Atom is a token that gets you advanced information before non whales get said info.  That is straight up insider information. The whales can make buys or sells based on advanced information. How is that legal?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
@suchmoon:

So what can you tell us about the whale meetings?

--> There is a future for ion. I am really sorry I cannot give you any more details now.

Sharkie here used to imply that whales get some advance info. Is that really happening?

--> Correct. That was part of the deal when the initial atoms were sold.

Are whales getting more questions answered?

--> Correct, because they ask more questions.

Are any whales at all concerned about anything us "trolls" discuss here, like no transparency on the blockchain, no Ionomy PTE, delays with the game etc?

--> Not as much as in this thread but they still are. They are investors and need to protect their investment.

How many whales are there?

--> According to the leaderboard on ionomy.com there are eight now (5000 atoms or more).
It was an interesting whale meeting.

Are you a whale too? Would be nice to have a different perspective because the two whales we have visiting here are a bit... "special" is the polite word I think.

Yes I am. And I guess there are different types of whales.

So what can you tell us about the whale meetings? Without saying anything that gets you killed of course.

Sharkie here used to imply that whales get some advance info that makes them very happy about the future of ionomy. Is that really happening?

Are whales getting more questions answered than mere mortals? Are any whales at all concerned about anything us "trolls" discuss here, like no transparency on the blockchain, no Ionomy PTE, delays with the game etc?

Are you a whale too? Would be nice to have a different perspective because the two whales we have visiting here are a bit... "special" is the polite word I think.

Special is correct whereas you are 'special needs'.... which I think are the best polite words I can think off to describe you

I love you too. This thread wouldn't be complete without your deep insight.

And I love you too
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

So what can you tell us about the whale meetings? Without saying anything that gets you killed of course.

Sharkie here used to imply that whales get some advance info that makes them very happy about the future of ionomy. Is that really happening?

Are whales getting more questions answered than mere mortals? Are any whales at all concerned about anything us "trolls" discuss here, like no transparency on the blockchain, no Ionomy PTE, delays with the game etc?

Special is correct whereas you are 'special needs'.... which I think are the best polite words I can think off to describe you

I love you too. This thread wouldn't be complete without your deep insight.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

legendary
Has mr. coins explained what he learned from "getting scammed" that lead him to believe that this a good investment?

Still REALLY unsure why anyone would trust someone dumb enough to get robbed by Garza to have a valid opinion on any sort of coin, but what do I know?
If garza hadn't run with all the money

@CryptoBuds How should I trust you that Garza run away with the money? What do you know??

you are inclined to think garza didn't run with the money or spend it all.... even after seeing his rented toy car pictures and rental trashings etc?

Exactly. I have been thinking the same, rentals, rentals, the money is still somewhere. But why not discuss that in the GAW thread.

Quite happy to but wild brought it up. It was a statement without any suggestion of why he believes he might not have run.
Has mr. coins explained what he learned from "getting scammed" that lead him to believe that this a good investment?

but what do I know?

Let's here some proof of what U do know?  I think you have changed the thread into "what related to IONs" or are we just taking pot shots at Mr. Coins?

Sharkie, MrCoins is not your friend. He's competing with you for the daily dumps. You should be upset about any Garza's shills being anywhere near your beloved ION, there is nothing good that could come out of that. Is MrCoins participating in whale meetings too?

Let's guess you are cracking on Mr. Coins and not discussing IONs...

Mr. C had technical difficulties and left the whale meeting early... The Whales chat with him and brought him up to speed with the portion of the conversation he had missed...

So MrCoins has nothing to do with ION? Is that what you mean by "not discussing IONs"? Please clarify so we can move back to discussing on-topic things, like WildShark's shilling for community masternodes, which are definitely not investments.

https://i.snag.gy/UfbeqW.jpg

Just noticed something funny on Yobit:

https://i.snag.gy/zA1O8d.jpg

Every 3 hours someone's bot places a minimum buy order (0.0001 BTC) to keep the price at the top of the spread. MrCoins, randomize the timings a bit. Too obvious.

That is very funny indeed what you noticed.

Still REALLY unsure why anyone would trust someone dumb enough to get robbed by Garza to have a valid opinion on any sort of coin, but what do I know?

@CryptoBuds How should I trust you that Garza run away with the money? What do you know??

you are inclined to think garza didn't run with the money or spend it all.... even after seeing his rented toy car pictures and rental trashings etc?

Exactly. I have been thinking the same, rentals, rentals, the money is still somewhere. But why not discuss that in the GAW thread.
legendary

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

but what do I know?

Let's here some proof of what U do know?  I think you have changed the thread into "what related to IONs" or are we just taking pot shots at Mr. Coins?

Sharkie, MrCoins is not your friend. He's competing with you for the daily dumps. You should be upset about any Garza's shills being anywhere near your beloved ION, there is nothing good that could come out of that. Is MrCoins participating in whale meetings too?

Let's guess you are cracking on Mr. Coins and not discussing IONs...

Mr. C had technical difficulties and left the whale meeting early... The Whales chat with him and brought him up to speed with the portion of the conversation he had missed...

What we are discussing is that most of the people promoting and/or defending ION appear to be a mix of former XPY shills, people who continue to invest in and defend obvious scam after obvious scam and people like yourself who bend the truth and complain about the viability of things like community masternodes on one forum while on the other hand promote them here in a transparent case of trying to find someone to buy your ION....

The ability of such people to delude themselves and/or others and pick bad things to invest in is amazing.  That so many of these people are involved in ION should ring alarm bells for anyone thinking to invest in this scam...
legendary
Just noticed something funny on Yobit:

Every 3 hours someone's bot places a minimum buy order (0.0001 BTC) to keep the price at the top of the spread. MrCoins, randomize the timings a bit. Too obvious.

Its garza's floor bot Smiley trying to maintain that floor. Wildshark asked what made people think garza ran off with the money. Maybe he's still around making people whole with ion... i prolly need to do a /s right?
Jump to: