Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 324. (Read 473125 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
@suchmoon Where is the latest copy of your BitcoinTalk ION FAQ document at? Please provide the link...
This is the ION thread, which was started by the Ionomy Team. The answers to important questions regarding ION coin should be posted here by the team.

Here are some of the unanswered questions again:
What are the addresses for all the BTC collected during the ICO (not just some of them. All.)
What addresses were the XPY burnt at? (All of them, not just some.)
What are the addresses for bounty and other team wallets?
How will the team work around Google's and Apple's rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods in mobile games?
Does Ionomy plan to maintain and update its "monthly" games (if they ever get published in the first place)?
Are community masternodes, atoms, or any other ionomy tokens considered securities in the US or Singapore?
Can we see valid proof for Ionomy being a registered company in Singapore?
How many masternodes does the Ionomy team own?

The author of this thread posted an ICO announcement and don't have the time or promised to answer the questions from Bitcoin Trolls. Try asking your questions in Ionomy slack where the Ionomy community will try hard to give you an honest answer to your questions.
This is the official ION thread.

How is this an official ION thread? This is a ION ICO announcement... please read the OP
Team Ionomy refusing to answer questions in the ION ICO thread they started themselves is not a red flag to you as an investor?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
@suchmoon Where is the latest copy of your BitcoinTalk ION FAQ document at? Please provide the link...
This is the ION thread, which was started by the Ionomy Team. The answers to important questions regarding ION coin should be posted here by the team.

What are the addresses for all the BTC collected during the ICO (not just some of them. All.)
How will the team work around Google's and Apple's rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods in mobile games?
Does Ionomy plan to maintain and update its "monthly" games (if they ever get published in the first place)?
Are community masternodes, atoms, or any other ionomy tokens considered securities in the US or Singapore?

The author of this thread posted an ICO announcement and don't have the time or promised to answer the questions from Bitcoin Trolls. Try asking your questions in Ionomy slack where the Ionomy community will try hard to give you an honest answer to your questions.
This is the official ION thread.

How is this an official ION thread? This is a ION ICO announcement... please read the OP
legendary

This is the official ION thread. The ION dev team should answer questions here, otherwise ION is to be considered a scam. Furthermore, questions usually remain unanswered on Slack, too.
The word "trolls" was also used to discredit those who exposed the red flags of the GAW/Paycoin scam from the start. After a few months, Paycoin investors who had lost their money, suddenly posted things like "I can't believe the trolls were right". Here is something for you, Wildshark, to think about: The critics are not trolls if they're right.

The author of this thread posted an ICO announcement and don't have the time or promised to answer the questions from Bitcoin Trolls. Try asking your questions in Ionomy slack where the Ionomy community will try hard to give you an honest discussion/answer to your questions.

https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/general/details/

Join the Ionomy today!!!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
bullshit

I can't help if you can't read and I won't participate in spamming the threads with your inane drivel. If you have something to contribute to the FAQ - post it.
I think the latest version of suchmoon's BitcoinTalk ION FAQ is maintained on the BitcoinTalk website. Please give him/her a shout to add your question/data/answer to the document! Why do you consider GAW/PayCoin to be a scam and not off topic for here? Should your scam advice be posted over in the PayCoin Scam thread?
The Ionomy Team did not convert xpy.io XPY balances to ion. The team offered a certain amount of ION stakers for IOC funds that could be bought by anyone holding XPY. The team also received ICO funding from various alt. coins for payment of ICO ION coins.  The ION coin is a derivative of Dash & Blackcoin coin. I don't see how you tie this to a GAW investment to the ION ICO?

If you don't have an answer why don't you stop spamming? And stop dragging me into your shit.

Quote from lastest suchmoon post on ION Talk Forum:

I have updated the OP - revised some answers as suggested in this thread, rearranged, added and split a couple (even Singapore got mentioned Sharkie!), and included some generic ones, like where's the wallet, exchange, etc.

I think I covered everything but if I missed something - let me know.

legendary
I think the latest version of suchmoon's BitcoinTalk ION FAQ is maintained on the BitcoinTalk website. Please give him/her a shout to add your question/data/answer to the document! Why do you consider GAW/PayCoin to be a scam and not off topic for here? Should your scam advice be posted over in the PayCoin Scam thread?

If you don't have an answer why don't you stop spamming? And stop dragging me into your shit.
What are the addresses for the BTC collected during the ICO, all of them?
What are the XPY burn addresses, all of them?
How will the team work around Google Play and Apple rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods (such as ION) in mobile games?
Proof for Ionomy being a registered company in Singapore?

The answers to these questions are already published to the public in suchmoon's ION FAQ. Please look at the answers he/she has collected as they are the current status that has been "proved". If you disagree with the answers, give suchmoon a shout with the correct information or have him/her add your question to the ION FAQ. You didn't answer the question on which Crypto projects you consider to be a scam?

On the website you are referring me to there are no valid answers to the questions. Instead, you posted bullshit there such as: "As a whale investor, it is not my responsibility to prove to you that the company i am investing in has dotted the i and crossed the t for the laws the company are held responsible for." Here is a link to the ION FAQ for everyone: https://www.iontalk.net/t/bitcointalk-ion-faq/207/25 Lots of questions, no useful answers.
As to your question about which crypto projects I consider scams: I consider GAW/Paycoin and Ionomy scams (and others, but that would be off topic here).

The questions were asked repeatedly on this thread, which was started by the Ionomy Team. Therefore the answers should be provided here by Ionomy Team, and this should have been done months ago.
I consider ION a scam because of unanswered questions and its lack of transparency regarding the ICO, the burnt XPY, the masternodes in posession of the team, a lack of information about addresses for bounty and other team wallets, the workaround of Ionomy regarding Google's and Apple's rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods (such as ION) in mobile games, and many other questions that were posted several times. In addition to these unanswered questions, which are to be considered red flags for potential investors, Ionomy is several months behind its own release date for Gravity, which was supposed to be followed by one game per month.
I consider GAW/Paycoin a scam and not off topic here, because ION was created by a team that tried to prop Paycoin (XPY) up for a year after GAW's demise, XPY being the extension of the hashlet ponzi scheme perpetrated by GAW owner/CEO Homero Joshua Garza. In April 2016 the team declared XPY dead, created their own new coin ION, rebranded xpy.io online wallet to ionomy.com, and converted xpy.io XPY balances to ION.

The Ionomy Team did not convert xpy.io XPY balances to ion. The team offered a certain amount of ION stakers for IOC funds that could be bought by anyone holding XPY. The team also received ICO funding from various alt. coins for payment of ICO ION coins.  The ION coin is a derivative of Dash & Blackcoin coin. I don't see how you tie this to a GAW investment to the ION ICO?
legendary
How will the team work around Google Play and Apple rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods (such as ION) in mobile games?

The answers to these questions are already published to the public in suchmoon's ION FAQ. Please look at the answers he/she has collected as they are the current status that has been "proved". If you disagree with the answers, give suchmoon a shout with the correct information or have him/her add your question to the ION FAQ. You didn't answer the question on which Crypto projects you consider to be a scam?

On the website you are referring me to there are no valid answers to the questions. Instead, you posted bullshit there such as: "As a whale investor, it is not my responsibility to prove to you that the company i am investing in has dotted the i and crossed the t for the laws the company are held responsible for." Here is a link to the ION FAQ for everyone: https://www.iontalk.net/t/bitcointalk-ion-faq/207/25 Lots of questions, no useful answers.
As to your question about which crypto projects I consider scams: I consider GAW/Paycoin and Ionomy scams (and others, but that would be off topic here).

The questions were asked repeatedly on this thread, which was started by the Ionomy Team. Therefore the answers should be provided here by Ionomy Team, and this should have been done months ago.
I consider ION a scam because of unanswered questions and its lack of transparency regarding the ICO, the burnt XPY, the masternodes in posession of the team, a lack of information about addresses for bounty and other team wallets, the workaround of Ionomy regarding Google's and Apple's rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods (such as ION) in mobile games, and many other questions that were posted several times. In addition to these unanswered questions, which are to be considered red flags for potential investors, Ionomy is several months behind its own release date for Gravity, which was supposed to be followed by one game per month.
I consider GAW/Paycoin a scam and not off topic here, because ION was created by a team that tried to prop Paycoin (XPY) up for a year after GAW's demise, XPY being the extension of the hashlet ponzi scheme perpetrated by GAW owner/CEO Homero Joshua Garza. In April 2016 the team declared XPY dead, created their own new coin ION, rebranded xpy.io online wallet to ionomy.com, and converted xpy.io XPY balances to ION. One of ION's creators, Adam Huey Matlack, repeatedely praised GAW/Paycoin and Josh Garza, for example on Hashtalk, archived here: http://archive.is/pEsCb#selection-787.133-787.193

legendary

legendary

You know very well that there are no answers to these questions, except some partial info on the BTC and bounty addresses, so why do you even bring my FAQ up? How about YOU - being a whale and bragging about "special" access - supply the info? No? Can't? Won't?

I'm thinking of adding another question at the bottom of the FAQ:

Q: Given all of the above, why do some people still invest in ionomy?

Wanna take a shot at it? One sentence, facts only, 10 words or less, no copypasta.

Edit: you can make it longer if necessary, just keep it factual and to the point.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
WildShark, let's keep the topic on ION. If you want to know about other scam coins, start a new thread.
Good for you that scam busting isn't your day job
With such great scam busting skills you have, what other projects have you exposed as a scam?

"Scam busting" is an expression I never used. It sounds really retarded. Congratulations, you two.
And does Ionomy still not have enough red flags for you? If that's the case, then you are either dumber than I thought, or you are both playing active roles in the scam. Which one is it?

http://www.scambusters.org/scambusters10.html

Whereas you are as dumb as I think you are
So there is a website called "scambusters". Great find, wow.
Instead of posting retarded bullshit you could answer my question. Are there still not enough red flags about Ionomy for you yet?
Or try to answer any of the other questions that are being asked for months now without satisfying answers from the Ionomy team here on this thread, which was started by the Ionomy team. For example:

legendary
HODL
With such great scam busting skills you have, what other projects have you exposed as a scam?

"Scam busting" is an expression I never used. It sounds really retarded. Congratulations, you two.
And does Ionomy still not have enough red flags for you? If that's the case, then you are either dumber than I thought, or you are both playing active roles in the scam. Which one is it?

Instead of posting retarded bullshit you could answer my question. Are there still not enough red flags about Ionomy for you yet?
Or try to answer any of the other questions that are being asked for months now without satisfying answers from the Ionomy team here on this thread, which was started by the Ionomy team. For example:

Good luck!

They did post the BTC address. WildShark stated that they converted all but 50BTC into fiat. The address posted however had a 0 BTC balance, so we're not quite sure where that other 50BTC went.

As far as the XPY burn, they'll make a statement similar to this: "It's more important for them to work on ION stuff and not worry about the XPY" Which is bullshit. They stated they were gonna do it so they should do it. How many of their statements weee really true?

The only thing they did on time was collect 350+ BTC.
legendary

legendary
HODL

Everyone involved with ION right now is doing nothing more than making themselves whole from the XPY debacle they chose to stick with for a year plus. WildShark was promoting the community MN and he was upset with the service. They just want more people on board to buy their MN dumps to recoup their losses from XPY.

If there was no conversion of XPY to ION, how many people would really be involved with this project? Hell, the converted XPY was then locked up in stalkers so people couldn't leave if they wanted to. Right out of Garzas playbook.

For a coin that they keep preaching is not for short term profit, the majority of WildSharks posts are about making a bunch of profit from the coin.  Very mixed messaging.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

The funny thing is with all the scams in crypto the only two you seem to be interested in are XPY and ion. Please everybody take this guys statements with a grain of salt as he has over 600 posts and 33 pages of posts,yet every one is about xpy and ion alone. Im going to go with you got burnt by garza and have been on a personal mission since. just my own personal opinion though as we are all entitled to one. Please feel free to check out the rest of bitcointalk forum also franz. Wink
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

Jump to: