Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 319. (Read 473125 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Could there be more interest in IONs on Yobits?

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
MrCoins at it again on slack...pie in the sky scenarios to get people to buy daily. Some things will never change.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Paycoin credit card                    Lie
Amazon+Walmat integration       Lie
Gravity                                    Real    
Where's the connection ?

yes indeed. so why did matlack lie about the debit card? or all the other things
this is after garza was already gone

series of promises and major failures. same stuff is already happening with ion since they cant even get a corporation running properly. why do you think they will fulfill these new promises properly this time? v. bad track record

ps:
korvas128 didnt you drop money into scryptcc as a great investment too?  Roll Eyes

He didn't lie the ION team announced and have begun to implement a major change in direction.... ION, focus on gaming, etc

XPYBits were sold to help fund the XPY.io platform of which the debitcard was one element. XPY.io is dead and so is the debitcard

People that bought XPYBITS to support the platform had each XPYBIT converted to 1 ATOM + 8 ION

Those that were unhappy with the direction had the opportunity to exit and exit at a profit, of course some did. Many didn't though and that's why of the 100,000 ATOMs created only around 100 are available to buy today.

korvas128 didnt you drop money into scryptcc as a great investment too?

Did I, you tell me....... FACTS please
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
you've no evidence to back up your claims.
GAW fanboys were also constantly shouting for "proof" and "evidence" when bitcointalk users pointed out the red flags of the Hashlet and Paycoin scams. How many lies and how much intransparency do you need to not throw your money into a fraudulent operation? You're probably hoping that ION will make you whole from the Paycoin desaster - so of course it makes sense for you to ask for "evidence". But guess what, to warn newbies of falling into your trap, I just need to point out the bullshit and the lies ionomy is spreading. Where's Gravity and where are the "monthly games"? What are the addresses for the hyperstaking coin shitters aka "masternodes" of the ION team? Where exactly are the "burnt" XPY? And where exactly is the massive ION premine that belongs to the team (bounty wallets etc.)? Why did we still not see evidence for Ionomy being a registered company in Singapore or anywhere else in the world?
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
I swear a lot of the same people who are part of ION were also happy to invest in scrypt.cc and claimed constantly there was no proof it was a scam....

Add that to GAW where the same thing happened i do see a pattern here
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
Where's the connection ?

yes indeed. so why did matlack lie about the debit card? or all the other things
this is after garza was already gone

series of promises and major failures. same stuff is already happening with ion since they cant even get a corporation running properly. why do you think they will fulfill these new promises properly this time? v. bad track record

ps:
korvas128 didnt you drop money into scryptcc as a great investment too?  Roll Eyes
Where's the connection ?
The connection/parallels between XPY and ION: intransparency about hyperstaking wallets (aka "masternodes" - how many does the ionomy team have and what are their addresses?), the secret team and bounty wallets, missed deadlines/vaporware (gravity, monthly games). What's probably even worse with ION than XPY ever was: the massive premine and the lies about registration of the company (at least GAW existed as a company in the US. Ionomy supposedly exists in Singapore, which we haven't seen proof of yet.) Everyone who gives their hard earned dollars or bitcoins to ionomy is basically begging to get ripped off.

I would take you seriously but you've no evidence to back up your claims. Without evidence you're just ranting, it's been 6 months now and nothing.

How long do you need to bring some facts to support your claims to the table 1/2/3 years ?

Ionomy don't need money they have enough to implement the first stages of their plan. If your scared to invest or with no evidence think this is a scam then don't. Just watch or walk.

What your say though confirms you know nothing about business or market development.

So

My advice to you is to follow your own and just focus on BTC as all other alt coins are clearly not for you  Smiley
legendary
Where's the connection ?
The connection/parallels between XPY and ION: intransparency about hyperstaking wallets (aka "masternodes" - how many does the ionomy team have and what are their addresses?), the secret team and bounty wallets, missed deadlines/vaporware (gravity, monthly games). What's probably even worse with ION than XPY ever was: the massive premine and the lies about registration of the company (at least GAW existed as a company in the US. Ionomy supposedly exists in Singapore, which we haven't seen proof of yet.) Everyone who gives their hard earned dollars or bitcoins to ionomy is basically begging to get ripped off.
It pretty obvious that GAW/Garza really did a number on you and for that I'm sorry,
What exactly do you mean with "did a number on you"? In case you want to imply that I was dumb enough to fall for the Hashlet scam or for Paycoin or any of the other GAW bullshit: nope, sorry to disapoint you. The red flags were obvious, therefore I warned people of all the gawsome things you paytards were drooling over. When people asked me about GAW I told them that it's most likely a scam - just like ION today.
Are you excited for your monthly ionomy games? They're a bit late, aren't they? Reminds a bit of the Paycoin credit card and Amazon+Walmart integration of Paybase.

In case you want to imply that I was dumb enough to fall for the Hashlet scam or for Paycoin or any of the other GAW bullshit: nope, sorry to disapoint you

Your 600+ posts based on zero evidence tell a different story

Paycoin credit card                    Lie
Amazon+Walmat integration       Lie

Gravity                                    Real   

Where's the connection ?
legendary
It pretty obvious that GAW/Garza really did a number on you and for that I'm sorry,
What exactly do you mean with "did a number on you"? In case you want to imply that I was dumb enough to fall for the Hashlet scam or for Paycoin or any of the other GAW bullshit: nope, sorry to disapoint you. The red flags were obvious, therefore I warned people of all the gawsome things you paytards were drooling over. When people asked me about GAW I told them that it's most likely a scam - just like ION today.
Are you excited for your monthly ionomy games? They're a bit late, aren't they? Reminds a bit of the Paycoin credit card and Amazon+Walmart integration of Paybase.
Not a business plan just lifted straight from a slack conversation, wildshark went for speed not grammar.

Huey responding to questions from Suchmoon  

Here are some of the questions that still remain unanswered by the creators of ION:

What are the addresses for bounty and other team wallets?
How many masternodes (aka magical coin shitters) does the Ionomy team own?
What are the burn addresses for all XPY that got exchanged into ION at an 8:1 rate?
What are the addresses for all the BTC collected during the ICO?
How exactly will the team work around Google's and Apple's rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods in mobile games?
Can we see valid proof for Ionomy being a registered company in Singapore (not some other company under a totally different name)?

As long as these questions remain unanswered, an investment is extremely risky because Ionomy is most likely a scam.

You've gone from definitely a scam to most likely a scam which I guess is something

To keep going on about ION being a scam is starting to get really ridiculous especially when you consider after all these months the evidence of ION being a scam is ZERO

You don't have any evidence of ill intent do you? , no one bares any grudges just move on and rest assured that Garza is going to jail it's just a case of when not if

legendary
Not a business plan just lifted straight from a slack conversation, wildshark went for speed not grammar.

Here are some of the questions that still remain unanswered by the creators of ION:

What are the addresses for bounty and other team wallets?
How many masternodes (aka magical coin shitters) does the Ionomy team own?
What are the burn addresses for all XPY that got exchanged into ION at an 8:1 rate?
What are the addresses for all the BTC collected during the ICO?
How exactly will the team work around Google's and Apple's rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods in mobile games?
Can we see valid proof for Ionomy being a registered company in Singapore (not some other company under a totally different name)?

As long as these questions remain unanswered, an investment is extremely risky because Ionomy is most likely a scam.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
The one time we could have use WildSharks color coding or korvas's bolder text. Regardless, definitely the most useful thing you have posted in this thread WildShark. Now, what color is an ion?

A nicely formatted version is available on ION Talk Forum:
https://www.iontalk.net/t/sharkys-ion-faq/224

Is it as accurate as sharks usual dribble?

It's from the slack so it must be true.

Not much new info though. I'll update my FAQ with what I can sometime over the weekend.
The one time we could have use WildSharks color coding or korvas's bolder text. Regardless, definitely the most useful thing you have posted in this thread WildShark. Now, what color is an ion?

It's accurate
Activity: 448
Merit: 254

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

ION though after 6 months there's no evidence absolutely nothing.
Riiight, no evidence. There's also no Gravity months after the release date Ionomy originally published, no monthly games, no registered Ionomy company in Singapore and no ION business model that actually makes sense.

Talking of evidence where is yours

legendary
ION though after 6 months there's no evidence absolutely nothing.
Riiight, no evidence. There's also no Gravity months after the release date Ionomy originally published, no monthly games, no registered Ionomy company in Singapore and no ION business model that actually makes sense.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Brilliant business plan.

Leave typos and inaccuracies everyone to spite some "trolls," I'm sure that will really help take this thing to the next level.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Jump to: