Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 320. (Read 473125 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
here is some answers from Huey:

*1. What is the registration number for Ionomy PTE in Singapore? The number provided earlier 201006641K belongs to Graval PTE. Is it still being renamed?* Yes

*Why is it taking so long?* We'd like to know as well, we've been told it was "done" more than once. Our local contact has been sorting it since launch.

*Why is Graval PTE not filing annual reports?* We are in process of filing the reports, the delay is related to the company rename.

*Why didn't you update TOS to say "Graval PTE" until it actually gets renamed?* Mostly because we've been told that it was done more than once and would have to change it back and forth twice.

*2. How big is the ionomy team?* Core team consists of 5 full time developers and admin staff. 5 part time developers and support staff and a couple (3-5) of outside contract developers and advisors.

*Can you break it down by role?* We prefer to keep our internal structure internal.

*Is the plan still to produce one game per month?* Yes, always has been the goal, in practice might not always work out that way, but it is the goal. It also depends on the type of games we end up focusing on.  We initially intended to make many simple touch games, but in the process of building gravity we found we could make it so much more than just a simple jump game and decided to make it a far more in depth game.

*For how long?* As long as people want to play them.

*Do you plan to maintain and update the games?* Depending on the needs of the game some might only need updating to fix issue, but a game like gravity we will be adding all sorts of in game updates over the next few years.

*3. How are going to work around Google Play and Apple rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods (such as ION) in mobile games?* We will be in compliance with both the Apple TOS and Google Play in regards to 3rd party payments. We've had discussions with google and they don't see any issue with the implementation we have planned. Apple being Apple says "submit it and find out".

*Is the in-game payment/reward system going to be based on electrons only?*  For the tournament rewards will be ION, some other ways of earning electrons will also be included.

*Will the electrons have any use outside of games? (other than electrifying stakers)* That is the primary use case for electrons, boosting stakers and in game uses.

*4. There is a lack of updates on ionomy.com, as well as spelling and grammar issues. Why is it not being maintained? Same thing with the Bitcointalk ION thread. Why wouldn't you spare a few minutes, update the title and the first post to reflect the current status? Would you consider giving access to the Bitcointalk "ionomy" account to someone else?*

The real answer to all of those questions is simply because it seems to bother you guys so much. However we would seriously consider handing that account over in an effort to improve the communication with that group of people.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
MrCoins may have been a victim as well, but due to his incessant shilling he created victims of his own. There are many people who would have left months before but MrCoins kept telling everyone to ignore the trolls and buy, buy, buy. Hell, he was trying to convince people the SEC was investigating XPY to approve it.

I really wish formal charges could be brought against MrCoins. He facilitated so much of the GAW fiasco. He is truly a moronic person, and deserves ill fortune after piloting so many off a cliff.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
MrCoins may have been a victim as well, but due to his incessant shilling he created victims of his own. There are many people who would have left months before but MrCoins kept telling everyone to ignore the trolls and buy, buy, buy. Hell, he was trying to convince people the SEC was investigating XPY to approve it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Mr coins is a victim too?

That's great.

Continue to act like the GAW fiasco was the fault of only one person and be shocked  when similar results happen again, I'll be sitting here with my popcorn. Thanks for the laughs.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
A guy in Texas claiming to be running a company in singapore but being unable to prove it seems like I'll intent to me.

I also can't think of any positive reasons to become business partners with someone who is very responsible for me losing 6 figures in a scam.

Then again, I'm not smart enough to believe hashlets were real so it's clear that you geniuses are working at a level above the one I am able to comprehend.

I truly am sorry for your loss. Take solace in the fact though that Garza will go to jail it's a question of when not if

I had no losses, because I knew that hashlets didn't exist because they couldn't prove they existed on the blockchain.

No comment on a guy from Texas lying about running a company in singapore in terms of ill  content?

Also, why are they so welcoming of Mr coins whosee nonsense caused them so many losses?

Apologies thought you said you lost a 6 figure sum

Speaking from experience.... For a few years I successfully managed a multi million dollar business within a large corporation working mostly from home. This was around 10 years ago in which the infrastructure for communication/collaboration was not at the level it is today.

My day then

AM        Singapore/China
AM/PM   Europe
PM        US

Someone running a company headquartered in Singapore from Texas is no big deal, the infrastructure has been there for a while for it to  no longer be a barrier to business.

You say he's lying about being headquartered in Singapore fine that's your opinion not mine.

Mr Coins is a victim like everyone else.... the beauty of hindsight. Mr Coins is not employed by IONOMY, Mr Coins like me is just an investor

legendary
HODL
They like Mr coins cause Mr Coins has money and team ION wants his BTC. If he didn't have said money I don't believe he would have been welcomed back at all. I feel the team looks at him as a way for themselves to become whole again. And if I bought a shit ton of XPY based on his shillings if most definitely make it a point to recoup the losses from him.
legendary
A guy in Texas claiming to be running a company in singapore but being unable to prove it seems like I'll intent to me.

I also can't think of any positive reasons to become business partners with someone who is very responsible for me losing 6 figures in a scam.

Then again, I'm not smart enough to believe hashlets were real so it's clear that you geniuses are working at a level above the one I am able to comprehend.

I truly am sorry for your loss. Take solace in the fact though that Garza will go to jail it's a question of when not if

I had no losses, because I knew that hashlets didn't exist because they couldn't prove they existed on the blockchain.

No comment on a guy from Texas lying about running a company in singapore in terms of ill  content?

Also, why are they so welcoming of Mr coins whosee nonsense caused them so many losses?

legendary
HODL
Don't forget that hashlets also were never obsolete and always profitable as well.
legendary

I've be involved with ION since over a year, they've earned my trust through action not words....

Action? What action? You can't be serious. Didn't they get a PR guy or something a while back? That lasted all of one day. They create this thread then go AWOL once the legitimacy of their Singapore registration was questioned. Stuck in government limbo, still? Yeah, sure. The only "action" I've witnessed is continuing to delay whatever game/api they may be working on.

GAW had a mountain of evidence against them after just a couple of months.

ION though after 6 months there's no evidence absolutely nothing. Just their refusal to answer some questions now. Surely all you investigative journalists out there can do better than waiting to pick through a list of answers..... you've had long enough

Yes I am serious & when it comes to money deadly serious

Whereas with you it's all supposition.... so come on let's tackle this head on..... where's the evidence of ill intent

Supposition don't mean shit  Smiley this is Crypto

You keep repeating "this is crypto" as if it's some sort of excuse for shenanigans. Only if you let it be that way.

Lack of reasonable transparency is ill intent. And that blockchain thingy is part of reasonable transparency "in crypto". Just like 10Q for a public company etc.

Just because you're content with filling the transparency gaps with your own fantasies doesn't make everyone else wrong.

BTW you're wrong about GAW. There was no "mountain of evidence against them after just a couple of months". There was a severe lack of transparency that strongly indicated foul play. Actual evidence started surfacing with the product failures ($20 floor) and the e-mail leaks (SEC investigation etc). But nice try bringing up GAW when it suits you while you're yelling that ION has nothing to do with GAW  Roll Eyes

'This is crypto' is not an excuse for shenanigans it's fact of life observation.... liars, cheats, hacks, blah, blah, blah wish I could but I can't change the environment

Just because you're content with filling the transparency gaps with your own fantasies doesn't make everyone else wrong.

There is no right or wrong I'm just sharing thoughts and countering the crap that for too long as gone unchallenged

Talking of crap anyone got any evidence of intent yet or is it embedded in ION's response to the questions asked

The fact is, and apparently you don't see it, that the questions they are not answering all pertain to where either a shit ton of money is or a shit ton of coins are. They won't answer how many MNs they own, why is that? Garza didn't want to reveal all his prime controllers either as he was doing shady shit with them. This team could be doing the same shady shit right under your nose and you wouldn't even know it cause you have no clue what they are doing with funds. I bet they ain't doing jack shit with any of it, so why not release the addresses? Saying no makes you look guilty.

After being ripped off the exact same way I'm not sure why people didn't demand all this info before they handed them a satoshi. I e heard people say they're nice and they're trustworthy. The fact that they won't proove this very easily with blockchain data shows this project was just made for a handful of people to become whole from their XPY losses. If this truly was a project for the public, all this blockchain info would have been posted from the start. The constant shilling from WildShark only makes things look worse like he's trying to rope people into to buy your baggage.

This may not be a scam but it is shitting all over the ideas behind crypto. Lendcoin was the only thing worse and guess what? Born from the same XPY lineage.

You want proof of where the coins/funds are and how many MN's ION own to have peace of mind knowing that your not going to get ripped off... i get it. That information will be available just not now..... although dunno about the how many MN's they own I would class that as company confidential

Note If ION answered all your questions to your 100% satisfaction if they wanted too they would still rip you off

Today they're 100% focused on delivering Gravity + infrastructure

Once this is done and they've given the market a taste of their intent then expect this kind of info to follow. Today the value add in providing this data is nothing but distraction

What your asking for is MUST HAVE if you want to engage with a bigger slice of the early adopter market, this is crypto the land of liars and cheats.

I'm confident you'll get the info when they decide it's time to expand to a bigger audience

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

I've be involved with ION since over a year, they've earned my trust through action not words....

Action? What action? You can't be serious. Didn't they get a PR guy or something a while back? That lasted all of one day. They create this thread then go AWOL once the legitimacy of their Singapore registration was questioned. Stuck in government limbo, still? Yeah, sure. The only "action" I've witnessed is continuing to delay whatever game/api they may be working on.

ION though after 6 months there's no evidence absolutely nothing. Just their refusal to answer some questions now. Surely all you investigative journalists out there can do better than waiting to pick through a list of answers..... you've had long enough

Whereas with you it's all supposition.... so come on let's tackle this head on..... where's the evidence of ill intent

Supposition don't mean shit  Smiley this is Crypto

You keep repeating "this is crypto" as if it's some sort of excuse for shenanigans. Only if you let it be that way.

Lack of reasonable transparency is ill intent. And that blockchain thingy is part of reasonable transparency "in crypto". Just like 10Q for a public company etc.

BTW you're wrong about GAW. There was no "mountain of evidence against them after just a couple of months". There was a severe lack of transparency that strongly indicated foul play. Actual evidence started surfacing with the product failures ($20 floor) and the e-mail leaks (SEC investigation etc). But nice try bringing up GAW when it suits you while you're yelling that ION has nothing to do with GAW  Roll Eyes
legendary
HODL
The fact is, and apparently you don't see it, that the questions they are not answering all pertain to where either a shit ton of money is or a shit ton of coins are. They won't answer how many MNs they own, why is that? Garza didn't want to reveal all his prime controllers either as he was doing shady shit with them. This team could be doing the same shady shit right under your nose and you wouldn't even know it cause you have no clue what they are doing with funds. I bet they ain't doing jack shit with any of it, so why not release the addresses? Saying no makes you look guilty.

After being ripped off the exact same way I'm not sure why people didn't demand all this info before they handed them a satoshi. I e heard people say they're nice and they're trustworthy. The fact that they won't proove this very easily with blockchain data shows this project was just made for a handful of people to become whole from their XPY losses. If this truly was a project for the public, all this blockchain info would have been posted from the start. The constant shilling from WildShark only makes things look worse like he's trying to rope people into to buy your baggage.

This may not be a scam but it is shitting all over the ideas behind crypto. Lendcoin was the only thing worse and guess what? Born from the same XPY lineage.

Supposition don't mean shit  Smiley this is Crypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Is it just me shark or has the daily reward per masternode dropped by close to 20%?

Would that have anything to do with the price of ION falling because one cant sell off their reward each day without crashing the price?

Dead POS coins all have this same problem.

So going by historical data.  If one "invested" in a MN would the depreciation of the underlying asset be covered by the rewards or would one be taking a big fat loss?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at the Market Place @ https://ionno.de One share is currently paying out approximately 1.26 IONs per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" and big investors to invest in an ION masternode. You can also pick up a few IONs and stake them in a wallet or on Ionomy.com to earn some extra coins...

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout on 20 September:
MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) - 653.5020525 IONs
MN2 Payout (iZiGkguV1JiFGCvyCKTPoWSikn5rDcT6Wg) - 460.000005 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) - 483.006025 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) - 437.000515 IONs
Total Payout - 2033.5085975 IONs

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 67.55161027901786 IONs @ 13 cents = $8.78 dollars

Minus 1% Pool Fee - 2013.173511525 IONs by 1600 shares = 1.258233444703125 IONs per Share

The payout for MN1 & MN3 reflect a 8 day sum. The payout for MN2 & MN4 reflect a 7 day sum.

Join the Ionomy today and start making a few coins to spend or put away for a rainy day!!!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Franz is a troll, this FACT is based on his post log, if you want to dispute this then share some FACTS to counter my accusation......
C'mon you be serious back to GAW again. ION have fuck all to do with GAW but yet you still try to draw comparisons
Critics are not trolls when they are actually right about the suspicious things they point out. Suchmoon and friends were right about GAW, Hashlets and Paycoin from the start - these turned out to be fraudulent operations in exactly the way they warned. And the critcs are right about Ionomy being intransparent and highly suspicious now. Here are some questions that remain unanswered:
What are the addresses for all the BTC collected during the ICO?
What are the burn addresses for all XPY that got exchanged into ION at an 8:1 rate?
What are the addresses for bounty and other team wallets?
How many masternodes does the Ionomy team own?
How will the team work around Google's and Apple's rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods in mobile games?
Can we see valid proof for Ionomy being a registered company in Singapore?
Bonus questions: What's the new release date for Gravity and the rest of the games announced on the Ionomy website? Does Ionomy plan to maintain and update its monthly games?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
what would the coin be called that replaces ION?

Patience... will be announced on CNN when the time is right.

http://archive.is/7Slsd

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

I sometimes read those old archives during the lunch break when the internet is too crappy for youtube. That shit gets even funnier with time. I mean Garza, not cats on youtube. Cats have always been funny.
legendary
HODL

Who ever said SEC approval.... I don't know of any coin that is SEC approved not even BTC so please educate why would you say that

yes i agree only a true imbecile (or scammer) would say something like that... the following quote is from a great ion + paycoin supporter mrcoins, who still happens to shill ion. he has toned down his lame rhetoric tho. maybe he got tired of robbing people by proxy

Would the ION project even be in existence if it weren't for MrCoins relentless shilling in the face of facts that XPY was a scam? People would have left earlier and never looked back. His shilling roped so many people in for way more than they could afford to lose, all because of MrCoins confidence. Had all those not lost their face, XPY would not have been propped up (while Mr coins ran like a coward and licked his wounds) and ION would not be needed to make all the XPY bag holders whole again.

I thank the good lord that no one takes WildShark seriously. If they did, what would the coin be called that replaces ION?
Jump to: