Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 347. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
48hr VOLUME on Ionomy exchange is 9.5+BTC

IONs are being bought... Thanks to the Ionomy investors/community...

So instead of fixing the damn number ionomists now have sharkie trying to bend reality:

It's all about smoke and mirrors.

I'm convinced this is an "I told you so" project. They are keeping information and stats close to home with the 200+ followers. They don't want other people to invest early. They want the XPY converts to get rich from getting in early.

I do think the game will be released. But the ION integration won't go well. If it take anymore than a single button to get ION or transfer ION in the game, players won't do it. They are not going to go through a bunch of hassle to convert something they don't ever really know what it is. With this teams track record, I don't see it being easy or smooth.  I hope hey prove me wrong.

I'm sick of ignorant, failed crypto projects. Gives a bad name to crypto. The media outlets focus on the bad and there is plenty of bad in crypto as any moron is allowed to create a coin with all kinds of buzz words.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

So instead of fixing the damn number ionomists now have sharkie trying to bend reality:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
legendary
HODL
If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at the Market Place @ https://ionno.de One share is currently paying out approximately 1 IONs per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" and big investors to invest in an ION masternode...

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout for 29 Aug:
MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) -   322.000015 IONs
MN2 Payout (iZiGkguV1JiFGCvyCKTPoWSikn5rDcT6Wg) - 483.001005 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) -  448.50103 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) -  506.000245 IONs
Total Payout -  1759.502295 IONs

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 62.83936767857143 IONs @ 13 cents =  $8.17 dollars

Minus 2% Pool Fee - 1724.3122491 IONs by 1609 shares = 1.071667028651336 IONs per Share

Join the Ionomy today and start making a few coins to spend or put away for a rainy day!!!

How about some transparency of all the funds collected by the team?

How is the two month late game coming?

And since this is a partial clone of DASH, how come I have no problems running my DASH Masternode? Couldn't the team even clone properly?

And I'm still waiting for your explanation of how you earned the Whale status, like you posted above. You paid for the whale status, not earned it. I'm gonna keep asking till you explain since you opened your mouth and brought it up.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at the Market Place @ https://ionno.de One share is currently paying out approximately 1 IONs per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" and big investors to invest in an ION masternode...

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout for 29 Aug:
MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) -   322.000015 IONs
MN2 Payout (iZiGkguV1JiFGCvyCKTPoWSikn5rDcT6Wg) - 483.001005 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) -  448.50103 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) -  506.000245 IONs
Total Payout -  1759.502295 IONs

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 62.83936767857143 IONs @ 13 cents =  $8.17 dollars

Minus 2% Pool Fee - 1724.3122491 IONs by 1609 shares = 1.071667028651336 IONs per Share

Join the Ionomy today and start making a few coins to spend or put away for a rainy day!!!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the fact that you want proof from cryptobuds about what he is doing with HIS money but no proof about what team ION is doing with YOUR money is why you are going to go broke, and I am going to laugh.
legendary
HODL
WildShark, let's talk about your statement where you said you earned founder and whale status. How did you earn it? You bought Atoms or XPYbits to get to that status. How exactly did you earn that?
legendary
HODL
provide proof you actually have one

Thanks for the lulz sharkie. Constantly talking out your ass and demanding proof from others. How about you get ionomists to sign some messages showing where the money is coming and going, if we're on a subject of proof now. Also refer to the FAQ, it's got all the proof that you could ever need:

Q: Has CryptoBuds acquired a masternode?
A: He's a nice guy.

I made the FAQ?!? YES!

WildShark, read the FAQ. If you would have done so you would have realized I don't need to provide proof of anything cause I am a nice guy. Since I have a MN, I play by the Ionomy rules now.
legendary
HODL
It's a pain in the ass and more work than my day job. Constantly goes down cause the ION code and wallet has so many work around a to get working. Nothing but a pain in he ass. Half the time it sits not functioning cause I can't monitor it 24 hours a day. It's garbage in other words.

I'll wait till the price rises and dump all them coins.

If ION is a step up from XPY, how the fuck did you people hold on to XPY for a year? ION is more than frustrating to deal with.

You haven't set it up correctly. My MasterNode has been up pretty much 24/7 now for around 55 days.

I'm not that technical but followed the FAQ's asked around in slack and was able to setup a remote VPS.

For me the only hassle I've had is they haven't added auto scrape yet so every few days I have to go in and do a manual transfer other than that it's a 10sec daily check.

My Shark masternode and staking wallet has been running with no problems for over 3 months now. Once I set them up with the help from the ION Community, they have been paying out block rewards daily like they were designed to do. Does need to implement a scrape address.

@Cryptobuds When did you start your MN? and provide proof you actually have one... Do you need help from his ionomy friends setting it up if it is not working as reported? Where did you get the instructions? Here is link to the ION wiki:

http://ionomy.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_guides

This is another good example of how you shill and others promote when discussing the same topic...

Oh sharky, you are too fuckin funny. The Ionomy leader asking for proof from me, LOL! Once all my questions get answered then I'll give you that proof, sharky. Until then, keep on being the comedian of the group!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
provide proof you actually have one

Thanks for the lulz sharkie. Constantly talking out your ass and demanding proof from others. How about you get ionomists to sign some messages showing where the money is coming and going, if we're on a subject of proof now. Also refer to the FAQ, it's got all the proof that you could ever need:

Q: Has CryptoBuds acquired a masternode?
A: He's a nice guy.
It's a pain in the ass and more work than my day job. Constantly goes down cause the ION code and wallet has so many work around a to get working. Nothing but a pain in he ass. Half the time it sits not functioning cause I can't monitor it 24 hours a day. It's garbage in other words.

If ION is a step up from XPY, how the fuck did you people hold on to XPY for a year? ION is more than frustrating to deal with.

You haven't set it up correctly. My MasterNode has been up pretty much 24/7 now for around 55 days.

I'm not that technical but followed the FAQ's asked around in slack and was able to setup a remote VPS.

For me the only hassle I've had is they haven't added auto scrape yet so every few days I have to go in and do a manual transfer other than that it's a 10sec daily check.

My Shark masternode and staking wallet has been running with no problems for over 3 months now. Once I set them up with the help from the ION Community, they have been paying out block rewards daily like they were designed to do. Does need to implement a scrape address.

@Cryptobuds When did you start your MN? and provide proof you actually have one... Do you need help from his ionomy friends setting it up if it is not working as reported? Where did you get the instructions? Here is link to the ION wiki:

http://ionomy.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_guides

This is another good example of how you shill and others promote when discussing the same topic...
legendary
HODL
If you want to constantly talk about suchmoon, could you just start a thread about it instead of doing it in this and probably other threads?

If you want to constantly talk about suchmoon WildShark, could you just start a thread about it instead of doing it in this and probably other thread?

Why?

First off you are incapable of forming and writing your own thoughts. You just manipulate someone else's post or you copy and paste the world salads from slack. You actually provide absolutely ZERO value except that of a comedic role. How much you shill for this is funny. You were probably one of Garzas shills to, no? Career shiller, perhaps?

This thread is about ION and what you post is directly related to ION. I don't know you, don't want to know you and don't care to know you. The only reason your name comes up so much is cause you love to flaunt your elite whale status and you also make it extremely difficult to extract information from this project. Which is great for new investors, by the way. They just have to read about 10 pages of you beating around he bush before finally admitting you don't know the answer.

Talking of ION hows the MasterNode you purchased going..... you said you bought it and the return was not what you were expecting. Did you have any troubles setting it up and what were you expectations, I assume you did get something back just not what you wanted hence your post ?

I followed the directions. The directions suck and I can't say I'm not surprised.
legendary
HODL

My Shark node has been running with no problems for over 3 months now. Once I set it up with the help from the ION Community, it has been paying out block rewards daily like it was designed to do. Does need to implement a scrape address.

So what you are saying is that the direction to set up a MN sucks.
legendary
HODL

First off you are incapable of forming and writing your own thoughts. You just manipulate someone else's post

It is easier to correct your post with the right information to get my view/comment on the many topics you ask me to answer

Here is a good example of topic you want to discuss:

Ladies and gentleman, here we have the face of ION ^^^^^^^

This person paid to have influence on the platform and also get information sooner than other investors. (He refuses to acknowledge its insider information, that is why I worded it so.) he wants you to invest so you buy the IONs he is dumping so he can get whole from his XPY loses.

Beware of individuals such as this when investing in a platform. Not everyone has good intentions and sharky is a greedy one. If you buy IONs, you are just giving you're BTC to this individual. Please research before making and investment decision and never listen to individuals such as WildShark.

Im not saying don't buy ION, I'm just saying to do you own research and beware of individuals such as this.

Ladies and gentleman, here we have the face a non-paid promoter of ION ^^^^^^^

This person paid earned the privleage of Founder and currently Whale status to have major influence on the "direction of the ION platform" and also gets information and Ionomy products sooner than other investors. (He refuses to acknowledges its he does not get insider information for trading, that is why I worded it so.) he wants you to invest so you buy the IONs he is dumping selling so he can get whole from his XPY loses pay the bills for the Shark cave. Buying Bitcoin IONs at this low price like CyrtoBuds has is an excellent deal! POW POS is the wave of the future!!!

Beware of individuals such as this when investing in a platform. Not everyone has good intentions and Sharky is a greedy one wise investor in crypto. If you buy IONs, you are just giving you're BTC funds to this an individual making ION available in this limited ION market. Please research before making and investment decision and never listen to individuals such as WildShark.

Im not saying don't buy ION, I'm just saying to do you own research and beware of listen to individuals such as this from the ION community. Come chat with the Ionomy community on Ionomy slack at https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/general/details/

Join the Ionomy today!!!

We are both saying the same things, you Shill and I promote!

You actually provide absolutely ZERO value except that of a comedic role.
Woah!!! You earned the founder and whale status? WTF? You paid for founder and whale status. Please explain how you "earned" it.

please read above, I add more to the value with details

My Shark node has been running with no problems for over 3 months now. Once I set it up with the help from the ION Community, it has been paying out block rewards daily like it was designed to do. Does need to implement a scrape address.

@Cryptobuds When did you start your MN? and provide proof you actually have one... Do you need help from his ionomy friends setting it up if it is not working as reported :slightly_smiling_face:

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
If you want to constantly talk about suchmoon, could you just start a thread about it instead of doing it in this and probably other threads?

If you want to constantly talk about suchmoon WildShark, could you just start a thread about it instead of doing it in this and probably other thread?

Why?

First off you are incapable of forming and writing your own thoughts. You just manipulate someone else's post or you copy and paste the world salads from slack. You actually provide absolutely ZERO value except that of a comedic role. How much you shill for this is funny. You were probably one of Garzas shills to, no? Career shiller, perhaps?

This thread is about ION and what you post is directly related to ION. I don't know you, don't want to know you and don't care to know you. The only reason your name comes up so much is cause you love to flaunt your elite whale status and you also make it extremely difficult to extract information from this project. Which is great for new investors, by the way. They just have to read about 10 pages of you beating around he bush before finally admitting you don't know the answer.

Talking of ION hows the MasterNode you purchased going..... you said you bought it and the return was not what you were expecting. Did you have any troubles setting it up and what were you expectations, I assume you did get something back just not what you wanted hence your post ?

First off you are incapable of forming and writing your own thoughts. You just manipulate someone else's post

It is easier to correct your post with the right information to get my view/comment on the many topics you ask me to answer

Here is a good example of topic you want to discuss:

Ladies and gentleman, here we have the face of ION ^^^^^^^

This person paid to have influence on the platform and also get information sooner than other investors. (He refuses to acknowledge its insider information, that is why I worded it so.) he wants you to invest so you buy the IONs he is dumping so he can get whole from his XPY loses.

Beware of individuals such as this when investing in a platform. Not everyone has good intentions and sharky is a greedy one. If you buy IONs, you are just giving you're BTC to this individual. Please research before making and investment decision and never listen to individuals such as WildShark.

Im not saying don't buy ION, I'm just saying to do you own research and beware of individuals such as this.

Ladies and gentleman, here we have the face a non-paid promoter of ION ^^^^^^^

This person paid earned the privleage of Founder and currently Whale status to have major influence on the "direction of the ION platform" and also gets information and Ionomy products sooner than other investors. (He refuses to acknowledges its he does not get insider information for trading, that is why I worded it so.) he wants you to invest so you buy the IONs he is dumping selling so he can get whole from his XPY loses pay the bills for the Shark cave. Buying Bitcoin IONs at this low price like CyrtoBuds has is an excellent deal! POW POS is the wave of the future!!!

Beware of individuals such as this when investing in a platform. Not everyone has good intentions and Sharky is a greedy one wise investor in crypto. If you buy IONs, you are just giving you're BTC funds to this an individual making ION available in this limited ION market. Please research before making and investment decision and never listen to individuals such as WildShark.

Im not saying don't buy ION, I'm just saying to do you own research and beware of listen to individuals such as this from the ION community. Come chat with the Ionomy community on Ionomy slack at https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/general/details/

Join the Ionomy today!!!

We are both saying the same things, you Shill and I promote!

You actually provide absolutely ZERO value except that of a comedic role.

please read above, I add more to the value with details
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Dont wait too long for a price rise.  You may end up another bagholder.

Dump now
legendary
HODL

Why?

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

Why?

Jump to: