Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 346. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Here are some images posted on slack of Gravity.
The images are not impressive at all. Not sure about the game play though. But these images don't interest me that much.  For all of the delays, I'd expect much better and rich graphics and game levels. This reminds me of Donkey Kong.

They are trying, I'll give them that much. Well, at least it appears something is being produced.

https://imgur.com/a/ONDW6

Not sure how to make them visible here. Maybe someone else can?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
ion from the begining scam project................. why this thread is so active?)

its because this is an offshoot project from the same people who ran paycoin foundation (1 year comedy gold watching from the sidelines)... the people who miserably failed to produce stuff they promised like shops, crypto ccs and what not. why would ion be any different. lofty promises as in the past

but there is something they noticed while working on paycoin. they could ask for money and produce nothing. their userbase is shrinking tho and soon they will fade away. even some of their hardcore fans feel fleeced
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Because mods do not want to lock it. It was abandonded since OP made first post. Long time ago, before page 100 I requested a lock. Moderators did not lock it and this thread was used for overspamming this forum, nothing else. In real, I dont believe these trolls are ION investors even if they keep this thread all the time in the tops.

ION team should open new, self moderated thread and explain everything.

Last request to lock it was yesterday, moderation ignores it.

ion from the begining scam project................. why this thread is so active?)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
HODL
Hey WildShark, honest question about the game development process above. I'll repeat it here and I appologize for the past couple of off topic rants. Here we go:

Are the games 1 and done or will they be updated with new levels and bug fixes? If they will be updating and improving, what is their plan to handle that work load? As each game is released, the work goes up a bunch where more devs would be needed. Do they have this elastic capability? I'm genuinely interested in he game portion of the project, especially the development process.

The coin, not so much. I'm not convinced it was needed. If the platform is the focus, as they keep saying, why not build the platform for another already established coin? Why not build it for DASH or Blackcoin, which they cloned from? It seems they wanted control of a very large premine, only reasoning I can come up with. I understand it would be a bit more difficult in he dev process having to interact with other coins devs, but DASH is quite established and the platform, if it comes out as they say, would really put DASH on the map. Gamers would love the privacy DASH provides as well as he quick transactions from the masternodes. I'm just still confused as he need for the coin. Was it just to make XPY bag holders whole again?

Anyway, legit questions asked civilly. Any chance we could have a discussion about these points? Anyone?

Your a dishonest person asking an honest question. You lied about owning a masternode, you lied about trying to get it to work, you lied about having 20K ION that you're gonna dump when the price goes up.

Publish your Masternode address and prove to me your not a troll

You are asking me to provide proof and you have given me no BTC, yet you don't ask for any proof or transparency from the ION team which you did give BTC. I am very confused at the double standard here. Once the IONers become transparent, so will I.  Until then you have no right to demand any address from me.

I was simply asking questions. If you were not going to respond to the question, please don't respond at all. I'm asking serious, legit questions.  I thank rdwilde for taking the time to answer to the best of his abilities. You all should approach answering questions like he does and often time a good discussion arises. Is that not the purpose of this thread? To discuss ION?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
- premine/ico funding for the project. Dunno if ratio would be the same if ico was in (existing) dash

I can't imagine how you could do an ICO with an existing coin. That must have been the main reason, i.e. the ability to produce "money" out of thin air.

Being able to tweak the coin to their own liking is a nice side effect but seeing how nothing has been done aside from the original cloning I would guess that's not a priority.
legendary
HODL
Good questions

Are the games 1 and done or will they be updated with new levels and bug fixes? If they will be updating and improving, what is their plan to handle that work load? As each game is released, the work goes up a bunch where more devs would be needed. Do they have this elastic capability? I'm genuinely interested in he game portion of the project, especially the development process.
Though I'm not related to team ION, I think you answered your own question.
The coin, not so much. I'm not convinced it was needed. If the platform is the focus, as they keep saying, why not build the platform for another already established coin? Why not build it for DASH or Blackcoin, which they cloned from? It seems they wanted control of a very large premine, only reasoning I can come up with. I understand it would be a bit more difficult in he dev process having to interact with other coins devs, but DASH is quite established and the platform, if it comes out as they say, would really put DASH on the map. Gamers would love the privacy DASH provides as well as he quick transactions from the masternodes. I'm just still confused as he need for the coin. Was it just to make XPY bag holders whole again?
Yes, that could've been an option. I don't know the official reasoning, but:
- dash is not pos, blackcoin has no masternodes and privacy functions dash have. Ion has both.
- this way they can decide their own changes to coincode
- decide on blockreward, supply, timing, staking rate etc
- premine/ico funding for the project. Dunno if ratio would be the same if ico was in (existing) dash

But
- if using a existing coin could profit from existing tooling and ongoing development and community

Thanks for the response!

I see the combination. They basically wanted DASH, but wanted POS instead of POW.

The amount of game development time that would be needed to keep updating and upgrading games could build up fast. But, if they release 1 and done games and they suck it could be fatal to the coin. Very interested in seeing how this plays out. Curious how they will manage this, of course the can be dynamic about it if they set themselves up as such in the beginning. Gonna be interesting to say the least.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
Good questions

Though I'm not related to team ION, I think you answered your own question.
Yes, that could've been an option. I don't know the official reasoning, but:
- dash is not pos, blackcoin has no masternodes and privacy functions dash have. Ion has both.
- this way they can decide their own changes to coincode
- decide on blockreward, supply, timing, staking rate etc

But
- if using a existing coin could profit from existing tooling and ongoing development and community
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
24 hour trading volume is at a record peak again. Looks like everybody wants to get some IONcoins!
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Hey WildShark, honest question about the game development process above. I'll repeat it here and I appologize for the past couple of off topic rants. Here we go:

Anyway, legit questions asked civilly. Any chance we could have a discussion about these points? Anyone?

Your a dishonest person asking an honest question. You lied about owning a masternode, you lied about trying to get it to work, you lied about having 20K ION that you're gonna dump when the price goes up.

Publish your Masternode address and prove to me your not a troll

legendary
HODL

legendary
48hr VOLUME on Ionomy exchange is 9.5+BTC

IONs are being bought... Thanks to the Ionomy investors/community...

So instead of fixing the damn number ionomists now have sharkie trying to bend reality:

I believe my number is not bending reality and reflects that IONs are moving at the Ionomy exchange...

Your number is not a 48-hour volume as you claimed.

Im still trying to get my head around how their super coders cant get their head around a simple 24hr rolling volume.  Again i ask are their coders really that shit or are they trying to fraudulently inflate the number?

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

But this whole post-Garza thing is often going so far beyond stupid that paraphrasing a different quote seems more fitting:

"Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice"

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

So instead of fixing the damn number ionomists now have sharkie trying to bend reality:

I believe my number is not bending reality and reflects that IONs are moving at the Ionomy exchange...

Im still trying to get my head around how their super coders cant get their head around a simple 24hr rolling volume.  Again i ask are their coders really that shit or are they trying to fraudulently inflate the number?
legendary

legendary
HODL

If it's not accurate, what is the purpose of the number then? Seems like a lot of things are half baked.

Still waiting on your explanation of how you earned the whale status. If by buying atoms means you earned it then...wow, you have quite the imagination. Pressing that buy button must have been tough work.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
24hr VOLUME on Ionomy exchange is 9.5+BTC

Sharkie are you telling lies again when you know well 24hrs actually counts up to 48hrs on the ION exchange because either

a) team ION cant code for shit
b) Both the ION team and yourself are knowing posting fraudulent numbers to try and make it look like your dead shitcoin isnt actually dead

P.S boki seriously stop it your going to earn yourself a ban.  You started and used the correct thread in meta for a couple of days and then locked it to come back and spam here again.  Rest assured its being reported
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

legendary
I do think the game will be released. But the ION integration won't go well. If it take anymore than a single button to get ION or transfer ION in the game, players won't do it. They are not going to go through a bunch of hassle to convert something they don't ever really know what it is. With this teams track record, I don't see it being easy or smooth.  I hope hey prove me wrong.

I hope they provide many more laughs. It's truly amazing that someone actually believes a "team" that can't fix spelling errors or minors bugs on their website would be able to QA a mobile game with a payment API.

Until Suchmoon can defend with facts I'm 100% behind Boki15 posting here. If Suchmoon is a fraud has multiple accounts I want to know, then I may be able to figure out why so much ION hate. If you don't like it don't read it

Uhm... I'm supposed to defend what now? How about you defend (with facts!) that you're not a child molester, terrorist, and alien from Alpha Centauri.

Making shit up doesn't make ION any more legit, but that FACT just can't get through your thick skull apparently.

Shark, since the 24 hour volume is so important again, I'm assuming they've fixed the bug that made the forum list 24 to 48 hour volume as 24 hour volume.

Is that correct? Did they fix the error? Or are they (and therefore you) still publishing and publicizing false information? If it was fixed, did they have an explanation as to why no one noticed the big for months?

I'll make it easier for sharkie to answer - they haven't fixed it:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Shark, since the 24 hour volume is so important again, I'm assuming they've fixed the bug that made the forum list 24 to 48 hour volume as 24 hour volume.

Is that correct? Did they fix the error? Or are they (and therefore you) still publishing and publicizing false information? If it was fixed, did they have an explanation as to why no one noticed the big for months?
legendary
HODL
If you are fine with the ION thread being an even bigger shit show than it already is, so be it. You people think it's good for the coin and I would tend to disagree. Know what would be good for the coin? If the thread starter would have transparently answered questions. But that didn't and isn't gonna happen. You apparently have to pay extra to get information that should be public.

Again, this is the ION thread. Do the suchmoon shit I the other thread. Or do you prefer it to happen here so it drown out all the lack of question answering and information presenting?

Actually, just change the thread title to "boki15 is obsessed with suchmoon", and all will be good.
Jump to: