Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 348. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
If you want to constantly talk about suchmoon, could you just start a thread about it instead of doing it in this and probably other threads?

If you want to constantly talk about suchmoon WildShark, could you just start a thread about it instead of doing it in this and probably other thread?

Why?

First off you are incapable of forming and writing your own thoughts. You just manipulate someone else's post or you copy and paste the world salads from slack. You actually provide absolutely ZERO value except that of a comedic role. How much you shill for this is funny. You were probably one of Garzas shills to, no? Career shiller, perhaps?

This thread is about ION and what you post is directly related to ION. I don't know you, don't want to know you and don't care to know you. The only reason your name comes up so much is cause you love to flaunt your elite whale status and you also make it extremely difficult to extract information from this project. Which is great for new investors, by the way. They just have to read about 10 pages of you beating around he bush before finally admitting you don't know the answer.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
If you want to constantly talk about suchmoon, could you just start a thread about it instead of doing it in this and probably other threads?

If you want to constantly talk about suchmoon WildShark, could you just start a thread about it instead of doing it in this and probably other thread?

No need as sharkie continues to post in this thread and the replies related to his shilling for ION.

Hows IONtalk going sharkie?  Still rubbing your "whale" status in peoples faces and claiming to have insider information while also claiming its not really insider information?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

legendary
HODL
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Wonder how much you get paid to post this crap... the pizza analogy not one of your best

Apparently not enough since it's crap  Grin

Seriously, back to the "paid to post" argument now? I thought that died in 2015 together with Garza's "enterprises". Who would be paying me? Does ION have any rich adversaries who are scared of non-existent games and 20 hardcore bagholders? You might want to go outside once in a while, the echo chamber is getting to your head.

Sometimes when people laugh at you it's just because you're ridiculous, not because they're getting paid for it. Sad but true.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
The current status of the Gravity game is in Alpha testing with the DEVs hitting the Ionomy API as HARD as they can and soon to be in the hands of the Whales for additional Alpha testing of the API and game.

Having the Alpha testing of the games performed by the Team Ionomy, Developers and Whales is a good call by Ionomy because it limits the release of the game to a small test group. The Whales having the first shot at it because they already work closely with the Ionomy Team and have a direct line of access to them. Finding the defects and reporting them from a small group does not overwhelm the developers resource and should reduce the time management time spent on reporting the defects and getting a new testing version of the game back out to verify the fixes. In fact, while still in early stages of development, the team will maintain a high level of secrecy. The Founders will get involved with the Beta testing phase of Gravity.

Can you give us a hint on how "soon" is "soon"?

Sooner than Coinstand invites or not?

Sooner than Honor Program or not?

Sooner than CPIG credit cards or not?

Sooner than you getting banned for spamming or not?

Anyone dropping a single satoshi into this project should just wave goodbye to their money.  This team does not deliver (except maybe the odd Pizza which must be their day jobs and they may not even be qualified to do that)!

Hell no... if people had to wait three months for a pizza I think that joint would be out of business fairly soon™.

Wonder how much you get paid to post this crap... the pizza analogy not one of your best
The current status of the Gravity game is in Alpha testing with the DEVs hitting the Ionomy API as HARD as they can and soon to be in the hands of the Whales for additional Alpha testing of the API and game.

Having the Alpha testing of the games performed by the Team Ionomy, Developers and Whales is a good call by Ionomy because it limits the release of the game to a small test group. The Whales having the first shot at it because they already work closely with the Ionomy Team and have a direct line of access to them. Finding the defects and reporting them from a small group does not overwhelm the developers resource and should reduce the time management time spent on reporting the defects and getting a new testing version of the game back out to verify the fixes. In fact, while still in early stages of development, the team will maintain a high level of secrecy. The Founders will get involved with the Beta testing phase of Gravity.

After the DEVs have considered the Ionomy API is defect-free and worked out the current known defects in the Gravity game... I look forward to giving the game a try...
legendary

Sooner than Coinstand invites or not?

Sooner than Honor Program or not?

Sooner than CPIG credit cards or not?

Sooner than you getting banned for spamming or not?

Anyone dropping a single satoshi into this project should just wave goodbye to their money.  This team does not deliver (except maybe the odd Pizza which must be their day jobs and they may not even be qualified to do that)!

Hell no... if people had to wait three months for a pizza I think that joint would be out of business fairly soon™.
Copying and pasting the same comment over and over makes you a spammer sharkie boy.....

Word for word you post the same drivel about the fact that game is still not even in alpha months after its announced release date.  Out of interest how many games did they claim they would have out by this point?

Team ION (and their XPY/GAW predecessors) are big on announcements and non-existent on results...

Ahh Bitty_bar.  Sharkie does indeed remind me of his level of so stupid it hurts

Hes almost as popular too
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
@suchmoon, definitely BitcoinBar levels with this one. So very close they may be related somehow in life.
I miss BitcoinBar. And Badbitclown. They were my favourite Paycoin shills.
legendary
HODL
WildShark, you have now entered the moron category. Keep on posting, you're only making the hole you need to climb out of bigger.

I'm noticing you hanging out more on BCT. It seems everyone on slack and IONtalk can no longer stand you. Is his the only place you can talk about ION now? Seems from the image above that you have flaunted your whale status around so much that people can no longer stand you. You managed to piss people off rather quickly, the same people that the moron Garza managed to string along for months. You didn't even outlast that idiot, ha ha ha! Actually, you don't talk. You change the color of other people's words, obfuscation in typical ION/XPY fashion.

@suchmoon, definitely BitcoinBar levels with this one. So very close they may be related somehow in life.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
could you stop deleting and reposting your messages. its lame spamming and you do it ALL the time
ionomy: skirt the rules when possible

information doesnt flow even if you invest. you have to buy a whale package to get the super secret business plan

legendary
I think we are giving too much credit to this sharkie character. He's trolling even his comrades:

https://www.iontalk.net/t/gravity-status-report-restart-2/194

So for the last time, if you go off topic or disrespect anyone you will be banned!

This is your last warning!

On the paycoiner IQ scale he's closer to "BITCOIN-BAR" than "MrCoins".

legendary
HODL
Ladies and gentleman, here we have the face of ION ^^^^^^^

This person paid to have influence on the platform and also get information sooner than other investors. (He refuses to acknowledge its insider information, that is why I worded it so.) he wants you to invest so you buy the IONs he is dumping so he can get whole from his XPY loses.

Beware of individuals such as this when investing in a platform. Not everyone has good intentions and sharky is a greedy one. If you buy IONs, you are just giving you're BTC to this individual. Please research before making and investment decision and never listen to individuals such as WildShark.

Im not saying don't buy ION, I'm just saying to do you own research and beware of individuals such as this.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
I'm sure it makes it eier to use crypto by not letting use crypto at all by just letting the fearless team ion handle everything in the background and while a website is updated with  numbers and graphics that may or may not reflect what happens in reality.

I'm sure it will also give beginners a valuable lesson on trust, transparency, the importance of controlling your private keys, and all the other lessons team ion learned while Garza was robbing them and are now putting into practice themselves.
legendary
Here is a post from the Slack forum:

The goal of ionomy.com is to make it easy for any user to discover digital currency and learn how to use it. The intuitively designed platform makes learning about ION easy from the start. The platform works on mobile and desktop so it’s accessible to nearly everyone and everywhere.

Players receive token called “electrons” to reward their accomplishments in solo games and in sponsored tournaments. The electrons encourage increased engagement because they can be used in games and on the ionomy.com platform. On the website, they will be a coveted asset because they help investors earn ION more quickly. As players engage with ionomy.com through the platform and social games, they earn reputation opening up further incentives and opportunities to redeem reward.

The ionomy.com platform also offer a full featured financial platform that’s easy to use. Web-based wallets for both ION and Bitcoin (BTC) make it easy for users to store, send, and receive coin. Users can deposit ION into staking wallets to get more ION at fixed rates of return, paid daily. Users can trade Bitcoin and ION on a live exchange available on launch. The platform also allows instant conversion from most cryptocurrencies directly to ION.

In addition to the web wallets on ionomy.com, individuals can store their ION on local private wallets. They are built for all major operating system. Anyone with their own wallet can earn ION staking rewards by keeping ION in their wallet and keeping their wallet connected to the internet. Intermediate and advanced users with 20,000 ION can host “masternodes.” Both wallets and masternodes help maintain and secure the network. They are rewarded with ION for that work. See the ION technical white paper for details.

1. Find someone who speaks English to proofread it before Phildo sees it.
2. Apart from creating more ION out if thin air I don't really see what the "platform" actually does? How exactly does it "make it easy for any user to discover digital currency and learn how to use it"?

Edit: never mind, it's actually the same garbage that's been on the website for months. Not sure why you needed to present it like some kind of news from the slack.

https://archive.is/xTp9s#selection-507.0-528.0
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
All I know is that my MN isn't performing well at all. Must pay to be a whale, get a better Masternode.

How many ION are you getting per day ?
Here is a post from the Slack forum:

The goal of ionomy.com is to make it easy for any user to discover digital currency and learn how to use it. The intuitively designed platform makes learning about ION easy from the start. The platform works on mobile and desktop so it’s accessible to nearly everyone and everywhere.

Players receive token called “electrons” to reward their accomplishments in solo games and in sponsored tournaments. The electrons encourage increased engagement because they can be used in games and on the ionomy.com platform. On the website, they will be a coveted asset because they help investors earn ION more quickly. As players engage with ionomy.com through the platform and social games, they earn reputation opening up further incentives and opportunities to redeem reward.

The ionomy.com platform also offer a full featured financial platform that’s easy to use. Web-based wallets for both ION and Bitcoin (BTC) make it easy for users to store, send, and receive coin. Users can deposit ION into staking wallets to get more ION at fixed rates of return, paid daily. Users can trade Bitcoin and ION on a live exchange available on launch. The platform also allows instant conversion from most cryptocurrencies directly to ION.

In addition to the web wallets on ionomy.com, individuals can store their ION on local private wallets. They are built for all major operating system. Anyone with their own wallet can earn ION staking rewards by keeping ION in their wallet and keeping their wallet connected to the internet. Intermediate and advanced users with 20,000 ION can host “masternodes.” Both wallets and masternodes help maintain and secure the network. They are rewarded with ION for that work. See the ION technical white paper for details.
legendary
HODL
All I know is that my MN isn't performing well at all. Must pay to be a whale, get a better Masternode.
Jump to: