Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 384. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
If you don't like Microsoft keeps business secrets do you go troll them on all forums? Maybe you do but they don't care and ionomy doesn't care if you troll about it, they will just keep working and will prove yuou wrong. You think this bitcoin talk is the centre of the world, but it is not, there are many ways for companys to talk to customers, and ionomy choose to use slack, is much better than this outdated forum because you can ask questions Adam and other ion people and get answer immediately. If you dont get answer maybe your asking like ass hole, dont be ass hole if you want answer, respect the developers and they will answer, but you will not get business secrets of course, that's why investors trust companies like apple, google, to make stuff, why would they tell everyone how they do it.

Business secrets? Umm.. What? This is a shit coin, not a company AFAIK. It's a scam to fleece people like you from their bitcoin. BTW, If I want to "shit on your investment", that is my right to do so. The smell of Garza and XPY is too strong with this particular shit coin, sorry there pal.

BTW, nice post history, nothing but ION shilling.  Roll Eyes

Having worked for or with those companies at one point in time. I find it hilarious when multi-billion dollar companies are compared to to these low-rent scam groups.
Then I double over when I see mentioned that Bitcointalk isn't the great MECA of crypto as a detraction...
YET ITS CONSTANTLY USED TO PROMOTE ALL SORT OF SHIT LIKE THIS PROJECT TO THE USERS.  Roll Eyes

Oh the cognitive dissonance  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
If you don't like Microsoft keeps business secrets do you go troll them on all forums? Maybe you do but they don't care and ionomy doesn't care if you troll about it, they will just keep working and will prove yuou wrong. You think this bitcoin talk is the centre of the world, but it is not, there are many ways for companys to talk to customers, and ionomy choose to use slack, is much better than this outdated forum because you can ask questions Adam and other ion people and get answer immediately. If you dont get answer maybe your asking like ass hole, dont be ass hole if you want answer, respect the developers and they will answer, but you will not get business secrets of course, that's why investors trust companies like apple, google, to make stuff, why would they tell everyone how they do it.

Business secrets? Umm.. What? This is a shit coin, not a company AFAIK. It's a scam to fleece people like you from their bitcoin. BTW, If I want to "shit on your investment", that is my right to do so. The smell of Garza and XPY is too strong with this particular shit coin, sorry there pal.

BTW, nice post history, nothing but ION shilling.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
It would be nice if an official representative of the ION team come to THEIR thread and clear things up. If they had the desire to do so, which hey don't. They're happy with their 200 member walled garden.

You will never happy. ionomy created a nice movie that explains everything how money goes and you still yell that they need to come and explain. If they explained and you don't like it's your problem. They don't need to waste more time trying to explain to haters. They have work to do to release the games and support the coin on the exchange and answer real investor questions on slack chat. You will not buy ion anyway doesn't matter how much they explain to you so of course they don't care to talk to trolls. You can't imagine how things can work because you only know bitcoin. This is a diffferent coin and they set the rules and can promote the games and give aditional benefits to users, they have a great community wich will invest and play the games and spread the news make other users play the games. You say walled garden but its not a bad thing that trolls and haters can't disrupt and people can meet with other people who think the same way.

Thank you newbie for the lecture, much appreciated. So a walled garden is good you say? So people can't see the faults and red flags that make ION an EXTREMELY risky investment? Fantastic idea!

Please explain to me how 33% of $1000 will be worth more than 70% of $1000 that a game dev would receive otherwise. What is the incentive?

And fuck you for assuming anything about me! I know much more than Bitcoin your arrogant fuck! How do you not know I may be interested in this project?Huh? I asked several times about the game dev process and got a few attempts and interpreted response but nothing official from the team. If questions were answered, yes I would probably buy a few to see how it rolls. But nooooo, they can't even provide the business info for Ionomy that was in the white paper! I asked in Slack for the research and maths they used to come up with the ICO price (which was obviously none as the price is a fraction of ICO price) and they shrugged it off. They aren't even using an escrow for customer funds, that doesn't worry you?

Provide some useful information instead of your useless, vague drivel. You ION newbies that come here and spout out useless words make me laugh. There are so many faults in the system and you know it but won't admit it as you have been taken for yet another ride. Do some research first and you won't have to cheerlead for a worthless coin.

I apologize for asking questions. No one should ever do their due diligence before investing. If the team seems nice, throw your coins at them

If they would answer a list of questions and provide the requested addresses, I will buy ION.  But I know they won't. Go back and talk to the 100 community member on Slack. Enjoy the GIFs, they are more important than taking the project seriously.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It would be nice if an official representative of the ION team come to THEIR thread and clear things up. If they had the desire to do so, which hey don't. They're happy with their 200 member walled garden.

You will never happy. ionomy created a nice movie that explains everything how money goes and you still yell that they need to come and explain. If they explained and you don't like it's your problem. They don't need to waste more time trying to explain to haters. They have work to do to release the games and support the coin on the exchange and answer real investor questions on slack chat. You will not buy ion anyway doesn't matter how much they explain to you so of course they don't care to talk to trolls. You can't imagine how things can work because you only know bitcoin. This is a diffferent coin and they set the rules and can promote the games and give aditional benefits to users, they have a great community wich will invest and play the games and spread the news make other users play the games. You say walled garden but its not a bad thing that trolls and haters can't disrupt and people can meet with other people who think the same way.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Ion slack (walled garden) = hashtalk (walled garden)

Am i the only one here feeling that someone took their xmas present and wrapped it back up and regifted it?

It seems like the same play with new clothes on it or a way to market it....

Sorry to say they are learning.  Too many embarrassing things survived long enough on HT to get archived. Then used to show they lied.  So they instead went with slack so all the things disappear in a few days and dont get archived all over the place.

So now they can claim to have never said x and no one can pull out an automatically archived copy of them saying x....

Of course its not impossible that some smart cookie is keeping their own archive of the slack before the 10k message limit eats things
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
I don't know if you guy's are smart or stupid... I mean you guy's use big words right and can do math.

So let me see if i can lay this out from what i understand is.

Ionomy Developed Games will follow the:
1/3 Profit Split Concept.

Games Developed outside of Ionomy But want to integrate with Ionomy will more then likely provide some form of profit cut to Ionomy to get the user base to use their game. No if that is effective or not is one thing. But the overall concept is sound. So a Independent Game Developer will not have the 1/3 Profit Split Concept. But might provide like X% based on the deal and funding they want to receive from the Ionomy platform. But again i am only assuming this is how this is setup. I could be 100% wrong.

Now feel free to discuss this and tell me if its a more sounds concept.

Why would a developer do that? What incentive is there for a member of ionomy's user base to spend money on the game? wouldn't they spend $10 on the market to get $10 worth of ION instead of $3.33 worth of ion, some value in the game, and less than $3.33 worth of product from the ion store?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I don't know if you guy's are smart or stupid... I mean you guy's use big words right and can do math.

Games Developed outside of Ionomy But want to integrate with Ionomy will more then likely provide some form of profit cut to Ionomy to get the user base to use their game. No if that is effective or not is one thing. But the overall concept is sound. So a Independent Game Developer will not have the 1/3 Profit Split Concept. But might provide like X% based on the deal and funding they want to receive from the Ionomy platform. But again i am only assuming this is how this is setup. I could be 100% wrong.

Right, but that's just your speculation. I can speculate that ionomists are total crooks and will demand a 99% cut. Neither one is likely true. However there is this video where they clearly state that 33% goes to game devs (doesn't say ionomy so who are the devs here?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mq07XlsNLg

If they release some other info saying that independent game developers will have a different profit split then you might have a point. But so far the only info we have is the video above and even ION shills like korvas128 seem to think it's all true and awesome.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So just thinking on this too

Ion points = coinstand

Ion purchase pool = $20 floor buy back or way to tell people it has support at x level

Masternodes = mini hash stakers

Premine = premine

Am i the only one here feeling that someone took their xmas present and wrapped it back up and regifted it?

one game per month = amazon, walmart, credit card soon
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
So just thinking on this too

Ion points = coinstand

Ion purchase pool = $20 floor buy back or way to tell people it has support at x level

Masternodes = mini hash stakers

Premine = premine

legendary
What im saying is team ionomy haven't given any real information on anything. Many questions asked here none answered. Im assuming its the same on slack channel as honestly the website doesn't address that.

So do you believe there is enough in depth information from ion for someone to happily invest money?

Gravity release will offer enough information on business model? So you know something we all don't? Tell me what do you think of the business model and how it pays devs. Do you think its a fair model and gives benefits to the dev? If so please explain. You haven't actually addressed any of my questions so far... just answered questions with questions.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
I think korvas is trying to say that 33% of purchases made from a game tied into ION is worth more than 100% of the purchases if the game wasn't tied into ION, and I have no idea why he would think that.

Why would an established ion user/believer make purchases in this game, wouldn't they want to get $10 worth of ION for $10 instead of $3.33?

I think this is incorrect. Korvas is trying to say that
- on the app store alone you might get 70% of the price but
- being through ionomy you make more because more exposure more people to drive sales. He's therefore saying that ion based projects will make 3 times as much at least for bulk purchasers.

However this is pure speculation from korvas as the ion team nor him have stated how they actually drive that traffic. This is pure hogwash as they haven't shown a model for such a thing. Their community is small so i don't think 1-100 downloads added if all people download will drive it.

Ion owners don't want to spend money on the games... they want to increase their ion price through OTHERS paying for the game stuff.

Korvas... how is it that ion is driving this 3 x exposure and customers? Is that what you are saying on your margin stuff? That devs will want to do that as it gives them 3x as many downloads?

So how is that ionomy is going to force a dev to pay them? Run all apps through their dev account so they get paid then pay the sub dev? This angle would be sketchy as you rely on ionomy paying you and would have to forfeit your source to them to upload.

An honesty system where dev pays ionomy?

Since ionomy is sub selling are they going to pay all the relevant taxes on behalf of the dev? Is this going to run through the current not public company? Each change opens just so many more questions up and i still believe the shills aren't doing true due dilligence like mr coins says he was. But hey they have and won't share with others cause they want more people to blindly invest rather than share their due dilligence that shows how good it is right?

Your both right it's speculation. Unless your a BTC day trader isn't all crypto investment today speculation. Like I've always said I'm not here to encourage investment you guys know why I post.

Not enough info for you to do due diligence.... don't invest. The business model sucks..... don't invest

Data for due diligence is not rocket science, If you don't have enough data it's cause they don't need your money.

Incorrect and you should know that... If you don't have enough data its cause they don't need your money,... thats a lie all companies want your money. Are you saying Garza didn't need peoples money? He gave no info where possible. Its because he had no data.... Its possible if no data is provided then there is no chance to make it look bad and hence more of a chance to get people on their own speculations.

On your first point i'd like you to clarify.. Team ion and ionomy give no real information so are you saying that people shouldn't invest?

On your first point i'd like you to clarify.. Team ion and ionomy give no real information so are you saying that people shouldn't invest?

No that's what your saying not me, I'm saying if you don't have enough data to make an informed decision your happy with then don't invest, there's no rush. Gravity is not that far from release and that I think will cover some of your points about a viable business model.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
To be fair to huey in that picture, the guy didn't actually ask a question.

I mean, do you need them to say they are working on the game every day? There are a zillion legitimate questions, but that's just whining from someone who should think of them and probably should have asked them before handing over his cash.
legendary
The handful of "trolls and miscreants" here probably had a more in-depth discussion on the few crumbs of info than all their giphy-happy slackers ever could.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
oh shit we have a runner!

edit:
where are the people who said get in slack & get informed... sadly it didnt pan out that way. at least not yet

Cool

legendary
(b) The ion purchase pool.. it sends 1/3 of the game profit to buy ion at current market price. This is awesome because team ions masternode profits and premine can be sold at some almost promised flow if people buy ingame purchases on the app store!! Now don't forget that as its their market place they can also know trends etc and run their own bots to buy back that ion lower before other orders hit... ie inside trading. Im not saying this WILL happen just that it CAN happen. Its an unethical predicament they put themselves in but matlack is trustable so it probably won't right?

Now second point on this (b) part... when the ion is bought from market where does it go? Is it burned? No that would dilute supply and be silly.... does the dev get the ions? OR does the ion team reclaim the ions to their stash to be able to sell.
-> if dev gets it they would sell to make more money which drives market down
-> if ion team gets it they can hold and dump or slow trickle sell to up their profit... in essence consider that 33% of the app purchase profit to team ion as they get your btc in anycase.

It's been a few days since I watched that video and I'm still in awe about this part. So they created hyperinflation that poops out 1 million coins every month and they will use customer funds to buy them back. To any sane person who hasn't been charmed with Garza's hashstakers it would make absolutely no sense They should have lower inflation and subsequently no purchase pool needed, prices for the customers can be 33% lower, etc. And you're right - where do the purchased ions go?

(c) Ion points. Lets look at that xbox one s. Its due out soon and starts at $299... so 300 points $299 its around the same. What do i need to spend to get those 300 ion points? The youtube video says 1 point for every $3 spent. So thats technically $900 to get a $300 xbox. Personally i'd rather say screw ion and go buy that xbox for $299 then spend $600 on xbox one games, they are better than gravity and other likely made games but lets go with it anyway.
-> Its vague on the $3 = 1 point... is it cumulative? Is it for each purchase?
--> If each purchase notice its in the .99 cent barriers. I.e. 0.99c (opps under $1 no point for you), $2.99 (opps no point for you), $5.99 (you get 1 point but just shy of the 2 points). This means that you have to actually spend a lot more than $900 to get the 300 points which means with the $0.231 cents per dollar you end up funding your own xbox one, you aren't actually getting a discount on it with reward points.

Ekshully... The purchasing power is about $0.70 per point, i.e. customer spends $3.00 and 23% of that (~$0.70) goes to the points fund, customer gets one point. So the Xbox should cost around 420 points for the ionomy team to be able to sell it without a loss, which means the customer would have to spend north of $1200. They MIGHT be counting on some customers forfeiting their points, e.g. if there is an expiration date and/or customers don't collect enough points to purchase anything and/or there is no ability to transfer/trade them. Whatever the case - too convoluted to anybody who's not a full-time bagholder and I seriously doubt this would be korvas128's "more end user benefit = more sales". It's more likely to scare devs and consumers off, that is if any actually bother to even consider this concoction.
It says 1 point per $3. I suspect this has to be at purchase time i.e you can't make portions of points its an all or nothing. You would have to do $900 of exactly $3 purchasese or exact multiples for this to get 300 points. If you buy the 99c or 1.99 packages you don't get a point but team ion get their 33% cut on the pool points etc... They are still making profit and can make the difference up easily. On top of this how many do you think are going to spend $900 on games the right way to get a $300 xbox? Most would just go buy the $300 xbox.
legendary
(b) The ion purchase pool.. it sends 1/3 of the game profit to buy ion at current market price. This is awesome because team ions masternode profits and premine can be sold at some almost promised flow if people buy ingame purchases on the app store!! Now don't forget that as its their market place they can also know trends etc and run their own bots to buy back that ion lower before other orders hit... ie inside trading. Im not saying this WILL happen just that it CAN happen. Its an unethical predicament they put themselves in but matlack is trustable so it probably won't right?

Now second point on this (b) part... when the ion is bought from market where does it go? Is it burned? No that would dilute supply and be silly.... does the dev get the ions? OR does the ion team reclaim the ions to their stash to be able to sell.
-> if dev gets it they would sell to make more money which drives market down
-> if ion team gets it they can hold and dump or slow trickle sell to up their profit... in essence consider that 33% of the app purchase profit to team ion as they get your btc in anycase.

It's been a few days since I watched that video and I'm still in awe about this part. So they created hyperinflation that poops out 1 million coins every month and they will use customer funds to buy them back. To any sane person who hasn't been charmed with Garza's hashstakers it would make absolutely no sense They should have lower inflation and subsequently no purchase pool needed, prices for the customers can be 33% lower, etc. And you're right - where do the purchased ions go?

(c) Ion points. Lets look at that xbox one s. Its due out soon and starts at $299... so 300 points $299 its around the same. What do i need to spend to get those 300 ion points? The youtube video says 1 point for every $3 spent. So thats technically $900 to get a $300 xbox. Personally i'd rather say screw ion and go buy that xbox for $299 then spend $600 on xbox one games, they are better than gravity and other likely made games but lets go with it anyway.
-> Its vague on the $3 = 1 point... is it cumulative? Is it for each purchase?
--> If each purchase notice its in the .99 cent barriers. I.e. 0.99c (opps under $1 no point for you), $2.99 (opps no point for you), $5.99 (you get 1 point but just shy of the 2 points). This means that you have to actually spend a lot more than $900 to get the 300 points which means with the $0.231 cents per dollar you end up funding your own xbox one, you aren't actually getting a discount on it with reward points.

Ekshully... The purchasing power is about $0.70 per point, i.e. customer spends $3.00 and 23% of that (~$0.70) goes to the points fund, customer gets one point. So the Xbox should cost around 420 points for the ionomy team to be able to sell it without a loss, which means the customer would have to spend north of $1200. They MIGHT be counting on some customers forfeiting their points, e.g. if there is an expiration date and/or customers don't collect enough points to purchase anything and/or there is no ability to transfer/trade them. Whatever the case - too convoluted to anybody who's not a full-time bagholder and I seriously doubt this would be korvas128's "more end user benefit = more sales". It's more likely to scare devs and consumers off, that is if any actually bother to even consider this concoction.
legendary
I think korvas is trying to say that 33% of purchases made from a game tied into ION is worth more than 100% of the purchases if the game wasn't tied into ION, and I have no idea why he would think that.

Why would an established ion user/believer make purchases in this game, wouldn't they want to get $10 worth of ION for $10 instead of $3.33?

I think this is incorrect. Korvas is trying to say that
- on the app store alone you might get 70% of the price but
- being through ionomy you make more because more exposure more people to drive sales. He's therefore saying that ion based projects will make 3 times as much at least for bulk purchasers.

However this is pure speculation from korvas as the ion team nor him have stated how they actually drive that traffic. This is pure hogwash as they haven't shown a model for such a thing. Their community is small so i don't think 1-100 downloads added if all people download will drive it.

Ion owners don't want to spend money on the games... they want to increase their ion price through OTHERS paying for the game stuff.

Korvas... how is it that ion is driving this 3 x exposure and customers? Is that what you are saying on your margin stuff? That devs will want to do that as it gives them 3x as many downloads?

So how is that ionomy is going to force a dev to pay them? Run all apps through their dev account so they get paid then pay the sub dev? This angle would be sketchy as you rely on ionomy paying you and would have to forfeit your source to them to upload.

An honesty system where dev pays ionomy?

Since ionomy is sub selling are they going to pay all the relevant taxes on behalf of the dev? Is this going to run through the current not public company? Each change opens just so many more questions up and i still believe the shills aren't doing true due dilligence like mr coins says he was. But hey they have and won't share with others cause they want more people to blindly invest rather than share their due dilligence that shows how good it is right?

Your both right it's speculation. Unless your a BTC day trader isn't all crypto investment today speculation. Like I've always said I'm not here to encourage investment you guys know why I post.

Not enough info for you to do due diligence.... don't invest. The business model sucks..... don't invest

Data for due diligence is not rocket science, If you don't have enough data it's cause they don't need your money.

Incorrect and you should know that... If you don't have enough data its cause they don't need your money,... thats a lie all companies want your money. Are you saying Garza didn't need peoples money? He gave no info where possible. Its because he had no data.... Its possible if no data is provided then there is no chance to make it look bad and hence more of a chance to get people on their own speculations.

Jump to: