Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 387. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
I encourage small investors to buy a few shares of a Community MasterNode (CMN) with a few of those IONs U are hiding away! 1 share is a 50 ION investment... inquire in Ionomy slack at:

https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/collective-masternode/details/

Since you are soliciting on this thread, how about you post the details here. And what is the purpose of the community node? What is that doing to increase the utility of the coin? All it's doing is putting more worthless coins in people's hands to dump at the first rise in price.

How is the game coming along? It's mid June and there is nothing more than a shitty video. Being that this is a gaming coin, why in the hell would anyone want to invest in a Masternode when the team can't even release their first game?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
I encourage small investors to buy a few shares of a Community MasterNode (CMN) with a few of those IONs U are hiding away! 1 share is a 50 ION investment... inquire in Ionomy slack at:

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
One thing i never understood with ion was why the ico for bitcoin etc? The xpy swap was just tactic to make it look like it was the big thing to make xpy buyers whole.

So what was the ico for with btc.. i mean.
- hosting doesn't cost much
- block explorer creation etc not much
- their dev work has basically created a coin clone with a few change, an unreleased flash like game gravity and a slack channel.

How is that worth 150k in sales?

Ponder this question.. if it was about making xpy holders whole why wasn't it a pure xpy->ion swap for ico, then a small mining phase to kick start the chain and introduce others into it? Adam Matlack could swap his 100k of useless xpy into ion and give him incentive to make ion work.

So any thoughts from anyone on what the need for 150k in bitcoin was for? Cause with the lack of transparency it sure doesn't look like there is much there.... any thoughts why not a pure xpy->ion swap? other than the obvious that is.

There is not enough volume on the coin for their only source of usable coins/money to be ION. If the developers needed to sell some of their zillion ions that they gave themselves to pay bills the price would crash and it would be over immediately. The ICo lets them prop up the price and vies them usable coins up front without ending things on day 1.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
One thing i never understood with ion was why the ico for bitcoin etc? The xpy swap was just tactic to make it look like it was the big thing to make xpy buyers whole.

So what was the ico for with btc.. i mean.
- hosting doesn't cost much
- block explorer creation etc not much
- their dev work has basically created a coin clone with a few change, an unreleased flash like game gravity and a slack channel.

How is that worth 150k in sales?

Ponder this question.. if it was about making xpy holders whole why wasn't it a pure xpy->ion swap for ico, then a small mining phase to kick start the chain and introduce others into it? Adam Matlack could swap his 100k of useless xpy into ion and give him incentive to make ion work.

So any thoughts from anyone on what the need for 150k in bitcoin was for? Cause with the lack of transparency it sure doesn't look like there is much there.... any thoughts why not a pure xpy->ion swap? other than the obvious that is.
legendary
Today is the day, right? Mid-June release of the awesomest game that will fill bagholders' pockets with gold.

Or maybe not.

I was going to yell at you for fudding because it isn't the middle of June until midnight, but I forgot that we were talking about an officially official Singapore company, where it has been the 2nd half of June for almost 6 hours.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Today is the day, right? Mid-June release of the awesomest game that will fill bagholders' pockets with gold.

Or maybe not.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I am a SERIOUS investor and I can SERIOUSLY say this coin is on the way out. The pump DIED and the DEVS are hiding under a CAR in the JUNK yard.

Yeah. I don't think ION will last long if it keeps up moving into the direction of XPY. The way I see it, it will turn out to be the same way XPY did as a failed coin. But if they are serious into ION, they should make partnership with game companies like Ubisoft and develop serious games for real consoles like Xbox or PlayStation, thus driving the interest of gamers into crypto currencies for wide spread mass adoption. Just my opinion  Grin

"make partnership with game companies like Ubisoft" you are saying it like it's the easiest thing in the world to do... all your posts are brain dead. It's unbelievable.

I know that it is not the easiest thing to do but it I'm just talking about a possibility here that could exist sometime in the future as we cannot predict the same. And also, what is your point with all my posts are brain dead? Can't I express my opinion about what I think of the coin and other cryptos as well? You posted a similar the same thing in the MonetaryUnit thread, and now you're just saying that my posts are worthless?  Angry

Anyways, I am a holder of many alt coins (and Bitcoin too) and I look forward for their growth (especially Bitcoin) to become used as mainstream currency accepted by major governments and companies worldwide. I do whatever I can to help support crypto currencies in general and blockchain technology by establishing nodes, promotion via social media and other methods in order to help achieve widespread adoption of the same.

But still, ION may not be worth it (since its path goes all the way like XPY) but I'll keep watching it in case something happens (if it does). Seeing how prices being headed south, it makes me wonder that soon ION will be worthless and it would be best to sell the coins before something bad happens to my investments.  Smiley

legendary
HODL
People may be interested, but when the team refuses to answer questions and treats the whole project as a joke, no sane person would come close to it.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
24 hour trading volume of ION: $ 5. Marketcap now less than a million. Nobody is interested in this extension of the XPY scam.

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Here's their very polite Reddit banning. Done with quite the attitude:

Image good no. maybe again try.
Activity: 539
Nkcom Collection Shop
Can't get it to load. Will try on a PC in a bit. Did it on my android phone.

is ok we wait.
legendary
HODL
Can't get it to load. Will try on a PC in a bit. Did it on my android phone.
Activity: 539
Nkcom Collection Shop

https://imgur.com/gallery/QZbLo

Image good no. maybe again try.
legendary
HODL

https://imgur.com/gallery/QZbLo
legendary
Yea, that makes no sense. Still not sure how any game, even if by some miracle someone that knows how to make games gets on board, makes the price of the coin go up, or makes the coin useful. Or how masternodes make the price go up.

Masternodes seem like  away to generate more coins without putting more actual money into ion, which just means more coins ready to be dumped onto the head of a regular user.

Its simple its not the game that makes the price go up its the customer base that plays the game. Unfortunately gravity and those flash games are time wasters... its not a big community. Your big communities are the app stores for apple and android and windows and sites like new grounds though newgrounds is free.

Most coins utilising gaming will piggy back off existing games e.g. digibyte making a service that rewards people for playing csgo... csgo is a popular game. Ionomy is too small and has NO known triple a or known indie devs on it.

Essentially they are releasing gravity hoping to wow people into making other games to get a community to buy more coins from which existing masternode owners can sell them. It WON'T work for these reasons.
- Nobody with talent wants to make a game and get ion in sales and trade ion... they will steam greenlight, app store release etc and get actual money.
- Nobody with talent wants to donate their talent so others with a coin can make profit.

So essentially you need a talented dev with lots of ion they have bought that wants to increase the risky investment they bought... chances of that are slim....
legendary
I am a SERIOUS investor and I can SERIOUSLY say this coin is on the way out. The pump DIED and the DEVS are hiding under a CAR in the JUNK yard.

Yeah. I don't think ION will last long if it keeps up moving into the direction of XPY. The way I see it, it will turn out to be the same way XPY did as a failed coin. But if they are serious into ION, they should make partnership with game companies like Ubisoft and develop serious games for real consoles like Xbox or PlayStation, thus driving the interest of gamers into crypto currencies for wide spread mass adoption. Just my opinion  Grin

Yea, that makes no sense. Still not sure how any game, even if by some miracle someone that knows how to make games gets on board, makes the price of the coin go up, or makes the coin useful. Or how masternodes make the price go up.

Masternodes seem like  away to generate more coins without putting more actual money into ion, which just means more coins ready to be dumped onto the head of a regular user.
legendary

"make partnership with game companies like Ubisoft" you are saying it like it's the easiest thing in the world to do... all your posts are brain dead. It's unbelievable.

Yep its like the think microsoft or sony or the likes can't clone a coin themselves. Partnerships are give and take.. you give something of yours they want and take something of theirs you need.

O look i said my coins a mobile targetted coin so it must be true now since i copy pasted some code and changed some graphics microsoft will knock on the door tomorrow.. bran dead morons that post this dribble. Its like they think a single email from ion team to microsoft makes it happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Trade your Bitcoins for IONs before the Bitcoin CRASH and buy some shares in a Community Masternode! More information can be found on Ionomy Slack in the posted "Pinned Items" for a channel.

Collective Masternode Channel

Masternode Owners Channel
https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/masternode_owners/details/

Join the Ionomy today!

I don't think it would be a fair trade if I paid with the the non-viable, slow, crashing, and otherwise undesirable bitcoins. How about I keep them and you keep your seashells or marbles or whatever it is you're peddling.

Jump to: