Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 386. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Guess ion investors are keen to spend more actual money without being able to use the ion and electrons they already have ingame?

Whats the concensus at the slack channel? Its all gawsome? Why go to the moon when you can hang in the ionosphere right?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
The latest video ionomy posted is having an effect on the market.

They need to contact Uncle Stu to help inject some cash to prop the price up. Uncle Stu, where are you?
legendary
HODL
With the price sitting at some 6.5 odd cents ($0.065), I would love to see their research and numbers that led them to think a $0.20-$0.25 ICO price. That is a valid question that I have asked during the ICO and was never given the answer. TeamION, any takers? Care to share how you came up with the ICO price?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The latest video ionomy posted is having an effect on the market.

legendary
Anyone care to counter this thought i have or correct me where i may be wrong? i can't think of any other way

They're nice guys. That's all I got, sorry. Fridays are brutal on my mental capacity.
legendary
HODL
I think you may have stumped them
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
So their "secret sauce" for the app store is like i suspected they aren't utilising ion. They are using in store cash purchase and giving electrons etc.

So not only have they taken your btc in the ico... they want to take your usd fiat in the game as well. On top of that 33% goes to ion.

The final little problem is now making games that will make people want to spend money. I for one wouldn't spend $3 for 5 lives in that game. Its a little silly its crypto currency and their gaming on the stores is run by fiat. So basically they never got around the store restrictions like everyone was thinking....

Its quite crazy actually to think it'll work. Let me put it into perspective

As a game dev
- you make a game potentially award winning.
- you integrate their store api code
- google takes what 20-30%? then on top of that ionomy is nice enough to give you 33% of the profit and take 33% to pay sellers on the market and then 33% goes to game players in ion points to get xboxes etc... hint that 33% is sold as well to generate btc to fiat to allow them to get you an xbox.. its a rewards points scheme nothing more.

Now why would a developer with the talent and the like create a game to take 33% of in store profits when they could say no bugger it i'll ditch ionomy and take 100% of the profit? All adams done is made talented people create content to make bagholders whole. He's inserted his team as a middleman to take more of your stuff... This is downright shark like behaviour its terrible. They may as well just make a button that says give team money and you buy a $2.99 pack.

Anyone care to counter this thought i have or correct me where i may be wrong? i can't think of any other way
legendary
Buy "wall" (and last trade) on Yobit stands at ~9000 sat. Around $0.07 at the current rate.

Compared to the ICO end price a month ago that's a (0.25 - 0.07) / 0.25 = 72% drop

Shark needs to pump this up ASAP.

Ironically XPY on Bittrex went from ~2000 sat to ~1300 during the same period, a 35% drop.

Granted XPY was at ~5000 sat during the conversion, so it dropped 74% since then. So the bagholders are SLIGHTLY better off than if they just held their paycoins although I think it would be easier to get rid of paycoins, which have some actual albeit slim volume as opposed to book painting that's going on with IONs.

Edit: scratch that. After redoing the math in USD turns out XPY is way ahead, "only" ~50% drop from ~$0.02 to ~$0.01. So yeah. Congrats bagholders.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
I want  to know what the pattern of game connect with finance.
The fourth
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I want  to know what the pattern of game connect with finance.
legendary
love it..... some people..... You see glimpses of a business model and  someone takes a pot shot at the music, someone takes a pot shot at copy-write and someone takes a cheap shot with a coinstand comparison.

I wonder if you guys will ever reach a tipping point and realize that you got this one wrong..... hopefully it will be never  Grin

At least Phildo is asking questions about the business model irrelevant of his motivations

So you're gonna answer or just take cheap shots at someone not sharing your devotion?

Can you honestly watch that video and not have a single question or doubt in your mind?

I'm apparently in the wrong business. All I got is needy customers wanting to know every single detail of what they're paying me for, when these ION guys got all the brainless lemmings. Totally unfair.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
from the looks of it you cant use ions to buy anything in the game its just a by-product of IAP... i guess that way they can get the games to app stores
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
love it..... some people..... You see glimpses of a business model and  someone takes a pot shot at the music, someone takes a pot shot at copy-write and someone takes a cheap shot with a coinstand comparison.

I wonder if you guys will ever reach a tipping point and realize that you got this one wrong..... hopefully it will be never  Grin

At least Phildo is asking questions about the business model irrelevant of his motivations

Your welcome!
I love how the ION team and people who attempt to represent the coin-cult or group outside the channel are now trying to explain away, a very blatant copy-right infringement. Be sure to tell Andrew Taggart and Alex Pall (The Chainsmokers) that its just a business model demo  Roll Eyes

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
OK. So I spend 99 cents to get 5 lives. ION gets 33 cents, who gets the ions purchased with the other 33? Who gets the ionpoints?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
If anyone hasn't seen it yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mq07XlsNLg

This kinda gives you a taste of the infrastructure that sits around the content. A pleasant surprise is how they've integrated a store.

Nice. Will it be called IONStand? Grin 

Oh wow, it is literally the IONstand.
Now the scheme is getting entertaining!

@Wildshark
@korvas128

Tell Adam while he figures out those stupid logistics on securing the IONstand. Legal smeegle are just words right?

The video will probably get a copy right flag for using 'Roses - by Chainsmokers' music.
Roses - The Chainsmokers video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Mv2iV0wkU
Not that the ION team cares about doing this scheme legal or otherwise.

Way to go guys! Full scheme ahead!
Choo-choo!
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

This kinda gives you a taste of the infrastructure that sits around the content. A pleasant surprise is how they've integrated a store.

Nice. Will it be called IONStand? Grin 

Jump to: