Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 381. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Again an troll trying to push the page count, why you post in this thread if your not going to invest in ion. My post is not off topic it is on topic about ion, your post is off topic you can go kiss Putin's ass I don't care, stop damaging the ion announecement thread with your off topic. My account is real, it has a real name, your just a troll hiding behind a pseudo name, then you all cry when someone dox you like that cryptobuds. If your not doing nothing wrong you dont have to hide under pseudo name, post with your real name. ION team names are on the whitpaper everybody knows them they not afraid because they not scammers. If you don't understand what ion is you try bury it in trolling, your destroying crypto industry.

theres plenty of people hiding in the background with 'cool' reasons for not revealing their names  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
[removed by mod] are you one of the anonymous ion devs (incl. gaming devs)?  Cool

I'm not an game dev I work with SAP so I know how it is create complex software. If ionomy needs more time to do game without bags that is better than release uncooked game early and you trolls will be yelling it's full of bags. This thread is only trolling because you find problem in everything, ionomy team is no hiding, go talk to them in slack instead of trolling.

They only have themselves to blame for that.

Competent people know how long it takes to develop a game free of bugs, so they announce their dates accordingly. Shit happens and dates get pushed back, in the real world, people with money on the line happens get upset, why don't you?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Again an troll trying to push the page count, why you post in this thread if your not going to invest in ion. My post is not off topic it is on topic about ion, your post is off topic you can go kiss Putin's ass I don't care, stop damaging the ion announecement thread with your off topic. My account is real, it has a real name, your just a troll hiding behind a pseudo name, then you all cry when someone dox you like that cryptobuds. If your not doing nothing wrong you dont have to hide under pseudo name, post with your real name. ION team names are on the whitpaper everybody knows them they not afraid because they not scammers. If you don't understand what ion is you try bury it in trolling, your destroying crypto industry.

theres plenty of people hiding in the background with 'cool' reasons for not revealing their names  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
[removed by mod] are you one of the anonymous ion devs (incl. gaming devs)?  Cool

I'm not an game dev I work with SAP so I know how it is create complex software. If ionomy needs more time to do game without bags that is better than release uncooked game early and you trolls will be yelling it's full of bags. This thread is only trolling because you find problem in everything, ionomy team is no hiding, go talk to them in slack instead of trolling.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Silencing continues. @Suchmoon, reply now, are you Alexandra Morgan and why do you support bitpop using my name.

Bitcointalk moderation should finally understand that this is not offtopic and not an spam. Bitcointalk administration is aware of this thread and allegations. Nobody replied until now. Everythign including all deleted posts for the whole period is backed up and cant be deleted in purpose to hide how bad this is what you do and support. People should know about it if you provide this platform. People should know that it is an lie, there is no free speech, like in real life. All moderators answers including any explanation about "Free speech" on this forum are automaticly lies if you look at the support.

here, something to read that provides you enough information about awareness of everything what is going on.
http://pasted.co/1bc6a1ef

Password is: Psst@BitpopIsSeriosInAnVest1

Back to topic which is ontopic. For everybody who is not aware what is going on. Suchmoon was doxed and bitpop wanted to silence me exactly this way Smiley . I will not post here his emails, suchmoon could do it, which will tell you all that she is aware of it and that she knows that "an" (bitpop, she means its not him Smiley ) user is using my name. Moderation and administration got reports, never did something. Suchmoon Smiley, did you report on Boris user aka Bitpop? You did not Smiley . Can you explain why, you doubt it is me Smiley and you doubt it is crime? Really Smiley. Ok, so, we have now names and we have criminal acts. What is next? What do you think?

So you have no proof that bitpop is any of what you say as you refuse to post emails or any evidence. Are you not then doing character defamation and assassination?

You are posting things without proof. Either post the proof to back it up so people listen or stop posting. You complain about people posting lies about you without proof yet you do the same thing.

Also mprep is just the head mod he doesn't delete all reports! there is an army of them under him this forum is too big for 1 person to moderate. Also you need to rethink your stand. If you report things which you do its justice when the mods remove it but its bad if yours are removed.. double standards bro. You have a superiority complex thinking everything you do is right and you can do no wrong.

So, you are just another smarthead spreading shit around. Who are you to report to you? I should report to you, instead of Administration or Moderation? Maybe you want to tell me that you will do the legal job, because you are what, an judge? Smiley, you are retarded if you think that I need to prove an idiot like you anything. Defamation and assassination is very bright, thats what you are saying, maybe you should go to police and report this, police will call bitpop using my account and you will be again an huge dripping azzhole. How does it sound? Can you read, did you read that according authorities are aware. Did you read that your username is one of the usernames on the list? No? You did not? In this case you could tell me now more about defamation and assassination. I am (I am assume authorities too) more intersted in your motives to commit crime, as well as other contributors of this crime. As it is an group, let it sound more serious, it is organised crime. Sounds nice for me.

How about you prove what you say about people when accusing them else your accusation is not valid and thus lies.

If being a smarthead spreading shit around is asking for proof then i guess i am. Since you asked others for proof that makes you a smarthead spreading shit around doesn't it? Yes or no.

Maybe i should believe what you say because you are an president or mayor is that right? So what you say is correct?
legendary
Silencing continues. @Suchmoon, reply now, are you Alexandra Morgan and why do you support bitpop using my name.

Bitcointalk moderation should finally understand that this is not offtopic and not an spam. Bitcointalk administration is aware of this thread and allegations. Nobody replied until now. Everythign including all deleted posts for the whole period is backed up and cant be deleted in purpose to hide how bad this is what you do and support. People should know about it if you provide this platform. People should know that it is an lie, there is no free speech, like in real life. All moderators answers including any explanation about "Free speech" on this forum are automaticly lies if you look at the support.

here, something to read that provides you enough information about awareness of everything what is going on.
http://pasted.co/1bc6a1ef

Password is: Psst@BitpopIsSeriosInAnVest1

Back to topic which is ontopic. For everybody who is not aware what is going on. Suchmoon was doxed and bitpop wanted to silence me exactly this way Smiley . I will not post here his emails, suchmoon could do it, which will tell you all that she is aware of it and that she knows that "an" (bitpop, she means its not him Smiley ) user is using my name. Moderation and administration got reports, never did something. Suchmoon Smiley, did you report on Boris user aka Bitpop? You did not Smiley . Can you explain why, you doubt it is me Smiley and you doubt it is crime? Really Smiley. Ok, so, we have now names and we have criminal acts. What is next? What do you think?

So you have no proof that bitpop is any of what you say as you refuse to post emails or any evidence. Are you not then doing character defamation and assassination?

You are posting things without proof. Either post the proof to back it up so people listen or stop posting. You complain about people posting lies about you without proof yet you do the same thing.

Also mprep is just the head mod he doesn't delete all reports! there is an army of them under him this forum is too big for 1 person to moderate. Also you need to rethink your stand. If you report things which you do its justice when the mods remove it but its bad if yours are removed.. double standards bro. You have a superiority complex thinking everything you do is right and you can do no wrong.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
first ion shop is here  Grin

stickers ! to the moon
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
As an elite MegaHooker super duper cybercrime haxxor I have to use pseudo's to work them harsh digital street corners  Kiss

LOL did Adam really resort to invite only Betas already.
Oh the ionomy of it all. I'll go try to hit him up in slack chat.

Careful, the Gawsome Doxers will be coming for you next. Make sure you have strategically placed various breadcrumbs to "prove" that you're Garza's second cousin and/or Adam's high school girlfriend and you should be good.

Speaking of slack - I have a great idea. They should have a 100 ION fee to log in. That would solve about a dozen problems for them, such as automatically pumping the coin, and creating loyal bagholders, etc.

LOL you always have the right way with words to give me a smile on the weirdest threads  Grin

Oh that it is a GAWESOME idea!
They should also add a lick mod for the super duper investards of ION.
Lick your screen to unlock entry into slack or add it as an extra control for Gravity  Cheesy

legendary
As an elite MegaHooker super duper cybercrime haxxor I have to use pseudo's to work them harsh digital street corners  Kiss

Careful, the Gawsome Doxers will be coming for you next. Make sure you have strategically placed various breadcrumbs to "prove" that you're Garza's second cousin and/or Adam's high school girlfriend and you should be good.

Speaking of slack - I have a great idea. They should have a 100 ION fee to log in. That would solve about a dozen problems for them, such as automatically pumping the coin, and creating loyal bagholders, etc.

GAWsome... they could make the login fee part of the ion purchase program to support the $20 flaw.
legendary
@mprep
Any moderator who is an moderator would have closed this thread long, long time ago. You enjoy deleting my post and replies about freedom of speech. This seems not to get better, only worse maybe. Now some other trolls complain that they are out of this thread because they are being doxed. Ok, you were not supporting me and playing with them but how does it come that these users who make reports to you, do not report on obvious crime Smiley act that bitpop has done. Calfornian law was posted, maybe I will post you NY's too so that you can see by yourself that it is indeed crime that you support by deleting my posts based on reports of hypocrats.

Do you have any proof of bitpops crime. You ask others to provide proof so provide some on this. Also what proof do you have that boris is bitpop.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

theres plenty of people hiding in the background with 'cool' reasons for not revealing their names  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
[removed by mod] are you one of the anonymous ion devs (incl. gaming devs)?  Cool

edit:
Which track would that be? Certainly not the "release by mid-June" or "one game every month" track.
pretty sure that 1 game per month thing is a thing of the past Grin beta for gravity is aimed for the end of june... for selected few people
its easy to be on track if you remove all your goals!

As an elite MegaHooker super duper cybercrime haxxor I have to use pseudo's to work them harsh digital street corners  Kiss

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

edit:
Which track would that be? Certainly not the "release by mid-June" or "one game every month" track.
pretty sure that 1 game per month thing is a thing of the past Grin beta for gravity is aimed for the end of june... for selected few people
its easy to be on track if you remove all your goals!
you are not good in trying to read mind. First half is what you assume me to think, second half is with double meaning, but yeah, knowing facts, second part is again you talking pretty useless and offtopic stuff. Post this under your account, I know you want to hide your typo, but you are really bad in this. Buy an keyboard that has bad driver which types wrongly sometimes, like changing different letters. This would be much closer, afterwards you would need to speak many languages which you dont, lol, your russian is not that good, you should practice more, knowing some culture is never bad Smiley, you probably know this but your complex does not let you post under your real account Smiley.

And Etherium goes down from $20 to $10 it's called exchange rate and it's always change, good news - goes up, bad - news - goes down, when ionomy release games it will be good news and it goes up that's why everyone should buy while ion is cheap. If game dev sells $10000 for 33% he will get more than $1000 for 70%, ionomy provides benefits, users will spend more money, why can you not understand that? Plus if users are invested in ion they will gain value when ionomy uses 33% to buy ion and raise the price, double benefit. You are comparing ion that was created last month with bitcoin that was created 5 years ago of course bitcoin is used more but five years later nobody will want it because its slow and expensive. Everyone who is in thread was involved with GAW, all you trolling because you think ion is linked to GAW and everything GAW did was bad, but forget that it was an scammer who did bad things. The community lost money because they believed scammer, but that doesn't mean everyone has to go to jail, most of bitcointalk would go to jail too because everyone buyed hashlets when GAW payed better than other pools. Gravity is going to be an great game, find gravity demo on youtube and see yourself, it's simple, unique and it has a strong friendly community, and that's why slack is great for new users because they can quickly get answers without getting trolled by bitcoin fans, check out slack community masternode is going great, people are building something and your just complaining about you will not invest anyway.

WOW  Roll Eyes
Such failure - Bitcoin started in 2009 not 5 years ago.
Much misinterpretation - BCT users that bought hashlets wouldn't go to jail. I would love to hear your reasoning on why customers of GAW should face jailtime.
Many flaws - Gravity isn't unique or engaging and neither is the Ionosphere platform. Its been done already and the ION coin was cloned from other coins.

[removed by mod] congrats for now on being my new delusional ION investard favorite. I'm sure boki15 will chime in and make a challenging comment.
For now though that 'BCT users face jailtime' is a gem  Tongue

That's very nice name calling because your don't understand. You are all saying that Adam is bad because he was GAW customer well many of you were GAW customers too so what's the difference. If Adam is bad and must go to jail maybe all GAW customers must go to jail, if not then shut up and stop comparing this to Garza, who stole millions, Adam hasn't stolen anything he is trying to build something and help the victims which he didn't have to do. You are all laughing if ION has similar features to XPY but all coins have similar features and XPY wasn't an scam it was Garza who was an scammer. If the XPY whitepaper was implemented your wouldn;t be laughing now, and ION works exactly how was promised and if you don't like the game that's your problem, you are not going to invesnt anyway nobody cares. Why not you troll all other coins that are broken, don't work, don't do what they promised, why you trolling the coin that really works. You trying to push the price down and buy secretly?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Please stop quoting boki15. Most people here blocked him months ago. Quoting his insane rambling makes it visible for everyone.  All he does is post offtopic nonsense and derailing crap. If you have to reply to him, do not quote him or just quote the sentences you are replying to, not five complete posts. Thanks.

Swimming pig screaming that adam is joe, nobody forgot such an moron, it was a pig dancing ballet, wonderfull show. Franzl, you are the dumbest of all trolls of this thread. All my post are offtopic, if your retarded brain can follow, feel free to post, nobody prevents you, you saw it already. But ok, it will take your piggy face some time to recognise it, wish you good luck on that, you'll need a lot luck with your interpretation abilities.

No one is saying that Adam IS Joe, we are saying that Adam WORKS WITH Joe, which is kind of weird since Joe was running the data center where the hashlets that Adam paid for were supposed to be.

http://prestigeauditing.com/about-the-owner/

Kind of weird to be "partners" with someone who helped steal 6 figures from you, no?

I spoke with Allen personally already about this. Allen should not be considered part of this project in anyway!
In regards to Joe, he is no longer with Allen/prestige on any level. The last he spoke with him was when they closed Bitlend. He might be hiding behind Adam in ION though  Grin
As for Adam and ION. He disapproved from the beginning and immediately separated any association with it. Especially it being part of mobile gaming.

He also elaborated on other items that gave a hint to whom the developers of game/platform are  Cheesy
Which made me feel very good about my downloads guesstimate  Grin

Allen is not an trustworthy person and he lied more than 1 time. Adam and some others told me more than 1 time that Joe is not part of an team. Similar was with bitlend. I am not sure if Joe is/can develop games, thats not what he did before. I am pretty skeptical about his non involvement but I have no single proof of him being in their team or part of ION team. On other side Adam made statements that he is not involved. Time will show, this would be another terrible mistake if he is involved. If you have more info about it, please post it.
Please stop quoting boki15. Most people here blocked him months ago. Quoting his insane rambling makes it visible for everyone.  All he does is post offtopic nonsense and derailing crap. If you have to reply to him, do not quote him or just quote the sentences you are replying to, not five complete posts. Thanks.

Swimming pig screaming that adam is joe, nobody forgot such an moron, it was a pig dancing ballet, wonderfull show. Franzl, you are the dumbest of all trolls of this thread. All my post are offtopic, if your retarded brain can follow, feel free to post, nobody prevents you, you saw it already. But ok, it will take your piggy face some time to recognise it, wish you good luck on that, you'll need a lot luck with your interpretation abilities.

No one is saying that Adam IS Joe, we are saying that Adam WORKS WITH Joe, which is kind of weird since Joe was running the data center where the hashlets that Adam paid for were supposed to be.

Kind of weird to be "partners" with someone who helped steal 6 figures from you, no?

I spoke with Allen personally already about this. Allen should not be considered part of this project in anyway!
In regards to Joe, he is no longer with Allen/prestige on any level. The last he spoke with him was when they closed Bitlend. He might be hiding behind Adam in ION though  Grin
As for Adam and ION. He disapproved from the beginning and immediately separated any association with it. Especially it being part of mobile gaming.

He also elaborated on other items that gave a hint to whom the developers of game/platform are  Cheesy
Which made me feel very good about my downloads guesstimate  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Please stop quoting boki15. Most people here blocked him months ago. Quoting his insane rambling makes it visible for everyone.  All he does is post offtopic nonsense and derailing crap. If you have to reply to him, do not quote him or just quote the sentences you are replying to, not five complete posts. Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Doxing attempts Angry. I'm done with ION and this thread. Same tactics as before. I bow down to silencing the questions. Sorry for asking. I'm out.

Wait, WHAT?!!! They're nice guys!!!

On the bright side, I don't think you'll miss much. Set up your PM notifications to e-mail and I'll send you a message if a miracle happens and ionomists produce something of value or at least answer an actual question.

Doxing attempts Angry. I'm done with ION and this thread. Same tactics as before. I bow down to silencing the questions. Sorry for asking. I'm out.

they are all hot air. cold calling or getting a dead animal in the mail. wish they'd send me some stuff.

just push on with questions. they match some emails up with some googling so what. its not like these retards could do more than order pizzas to your house.

pm me your posts i'll post them as me. they can dox away all they want im not scared.

I haven't even got a phone call actually, so their doxes (doxen?) must be really shitty. As far as dead animals - dear doxers, I'd prefer fish, cod fillet is a good option.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
I think you should fund some people who work in exchange website to guarantee.

Guarantee a $20 flour?
Jump to: