Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 390. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
24H VOLUME for Ionomy Exchange is 12.43214399 BTC with a 24H HIGH of 0.0009 BTC...

Get your IONs before the price sky rockets!!!

Artificially raising the price are we? Team ION seems to be manipulating the price.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Serious question for serious ION believers?

Why are you leaving so much money on the table? look at all these cheap coins on yobit. Even if you don't want to buy all of them because you don't want to invest that much in any one particular thing, shouldn't you be taking advantage of this arbitrage opportunity? Buy the coins on Yobit and sell them on ionomy, free money.

I'm too lazy to post an ionomy screenie now but Shark is obviously embellishing the situation. The price is around the same, 0.00035-ish, not much arbitrage opportunity especially with those large spreads.

looks like pixelpowered is one step closer to winning the bet. theres chatter in slack that the release date is pushed back

Shock and horror  Shocked

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

I like your project. I will be following it!

Let's give this one the benefit of the doubt. Could be just an ordinary account farmer:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/classicly-858653

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
I like your project. I will be following it!

.. another sock for the collection?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Serious question for serious ION believers?

Why are you leaving so much money on the table? look at all these cheap coins on yobit. Even if you don't want to buy all of them because you don't want to invest that much in any one particular thing, shouldn't you be taking advantage of this arbitrage opportunity? Buy the coins on Yobit and sell them on ionomy, free money.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
looks like pixelpowered is one step closer to winning the bet. theres chatter in slack that the release date is pushed back
legendary
24H VOLUME for Ionomy Exchange is 12.43214399 BTC with a 24H HIGH of 0.0009 BTC...

You should have told us BEFORE the pump. If there even was one. Can't tell what's real and what's just numbers on a website controlled by the same gang who controls 90%+ of the coin supply.

Yobit pumps are a bit more transparent. Getting weaker and weaker... pour some more coining into it Shark!

The ico ended? Huh Huh

Yes. Apologies for the shitposter who started the thread and can't be bothered to update the title or the OP.
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Activity: 1344

Activity: 742
Suchmoon opened up others threads for you and about this.  Smiley
The mods opened up others threads for you and about this.  Grin
Anyone can see the pattern. The common denominator is always your involvement.  Roll Eyes

No one prevented or is preventing you from talking or expressing yourself.

I really think you should talk to Adam and ask him to claim you as ION's liaison outside the slack chat.
You area great representation to the ION/Ionomy project  Grin

I will comment only: thats why trust level flow directly into cellar. You are not taking correct lessons of creating such spam threads including everything what came with it. Please rethink your moral, it will help you understand it.

I respect suchmoon, suchmoon should know this. Now you bring suchmoon as person again into this talk and I have to reply. Listen, I will not talk for some very specific reason about suchmoon, respect it or not, your problem. Could you please take suchmoon out of your trolling?

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Suchmoon opened up others threads for you and about this.  Smiley
The mods opened up others threads for you and about this.  Grin
Anyone can see the pattern. The common denominator is always your involvement.  Roll Eyes

boki15 No one prevented or is preventing you from talking or expressing yourself.

I really think you should talk to Adam and ask him to claim you as ION's liaison outside the slack chat.
You area great representation to the ION/Ionomy project  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Can you guys help us out and stop reposting that giant wall of text over and over? thanks! Cheesy
legendary
Yep. Tweeting hype to even the wrong demographic.

It must be Garza's fault, he didn't edumacate his herd how to promote stuff properly. It's either inane tweets, cringy videos, or Yahoo press releases. At least they are not tweeting Paul Vernon anymore.
You clearly brought them to this discussion thread. Menthal handicap means something like retard, idiot, stupid etc. . Does it make you the same if you talk to me? I am sure it does, with one difference, I am neither stupid nor anything that comes out of your trolling mouth regarding myself, talk about you and your achivements, maybe you could introduce to the public your partner of GAW hack.

Yes, it does mean your mentally retarded. I'm proud of you figuring that out  Smiley
No, talking to you does not equally make me mentally retarded.
It just makes me drink more.

Its fine I'll go slow for you.
ION tweeted out about the Gravity to the exchanges but also to GameGrumps.
I explained how GameGrumps would not be interested in details anyone can find.
That's why I brought them to the thread.
Because its on topic with what the ION team is doing and failing to understand.

Sure, I'll humor you XPY debacle.
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/1559/755 - These are the transactions being done showing all the massive dumps into exchanges by Josh Garza.
The coins I traced from the 'test coins' being artificially being made.
The 'test coins' were talked about here first - https://hashtalk.org/topic/31542/coins-from-the-test-address-that-were-supposed-to-be-destroyed-are-now-in-circulation/28 (use the wayback machine).
User Daffy (both on Hashtalk and GH) saw the open-source code that allowed them to produce extra coins.
After that I kept track of where the artificial coins went.

You welcome to talk to Daffy over at the GH forum about what he found.
He was kicked out of HT for it as well, so if you try to claim he hacked/stole something. You'll probably get banned quickly.
I highly doubt he will respond to someone like you.

If you think what Daffy and I did is 'hacking' or illegal (reading open source code and tracking the blockchain).
Your definitely retarded.

Do you always write wall of text to retarded people? From my point of view, you show yourself as unable to discuss, you are only offending and trolling, most of your discussion directed to me is offtopic. Why do you constantly try to be abusive and throw with bad words, do you know which complex you have Smiley ? Visit an doc, especially if I am somehow mentally retarded, get some life, dont write wall of text to retarded people unless it is you who is retarded. Visit an real doc and dont play an doc in telling others about their mentall status, especiall if you seem to have troubles with your.

Does it mean that you already have an confirmation from them (GameGrumps) that they will not write an report? Please show it, I guess if you cant, it will put you in position of an retard, correct?

If you do not have this confirmatio, why do you bring them into speech? Especially if I asked you if they will write an report, you only answer that I am retarded Smiley.

Do you have an confirmation that they will write/will not write an report about ION?

advice: If it is not worth talking to me, please click this ignore button which is provided exactly for these casses.

I could use crayons for you, I know you would be excited about that  Cool

Yes, I've even listed steps for retarded people to do basic computer work and other manuals.  Grin
Usually works. You might be SUDERPER retarded (super duper retarded) though and beyond what I type.
I think you make a great spokesman for the ION team and really define the qualities of ION investards  Tongue

Its fine. Others need to be shown how talking with you doesn't produce much of anything. No matter what they respond with. On or off topic. Factual or otherwise.

I think ionomists are just fishing for exposure, e.g. a tweet from GameGrumps telling them to fuck off or something. I doubt they would be dumb enough to expect GG to actually review the game.

Yep. Tweeting hype to even the wrong demographic.
legendary

I think ionomists are just fishing for exposure, e.g. a tweet from GameGrumps telling them to fuck off or something. I doubt they would be dumb enough to expect GG to actually review the game.
You clearly brought them to this discussion thread. Menthal handicap means something like retard, idiot, stupid etc. . Does it make you the same if you talk to me? I am sure it does, with one difference, I am neither stupid nor anything that comes out of your trolling mouth regarding myself, talk about you and your achivements, maybe you could introduce to the public your partner of GAW hack.

Yes, it does mean your mentally retarded. I'm proud of you figuring that out  Smiley

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/1559/755 - These are the transactions being done showing all the massive dumps into exchanges by Josh Garza.
The 'test coins' were talked about here first - https://hashtalk.org/topic/31542/coins-from-the-test-address-that-were-supposed-to-be-destroyed-are-now-in-circulation/28 (use the wayback machine).
User Daffy (both on Hashtalk and GH) saw the open-source code that allowed them to produce extra coins.

He was kicked out of HT for it as well, so if you try to claim he hacked/stole something. You'll probably get banned quickly.

If you think what Daffy and I did is 'hacking' or illegal (reading open source code and tracking the blockchain).

Do you always write wall of text to retarded people? From my point of view, you show yourself as unable to discuss, you are only offending and trolling, most of your discussion directed to me is offtopic. Why do you constantly try to be abusive and throw with bad words, do you know which complex you have Smiley ? Visit an doc, especially if I am somehow mentally retarded, get some life, dont write wall of text to retarded people unless it is you who is retarded. Visit an real doc and dont play an doc in telling others about their mentall status, especiall if you seem to have troubles with your.

Does it mean that you already have an confirmation from them (GameGrumps) that they will not write an report? Please show it, I guess if you cant, it will put you in position of an retard, correct?

If you do not have this confirmatio, why do you bring them into speech? Especially if I asked you if they will write an report, you only answer that I am retarded Smiley.

Do you have an confirmation that they will write/will not write an report about ION?

advice: If it is not worth talking to me, please click this ignore button which is provided exactly for these casses.

Gives you an understanding that the ION team doesn't know the gaming landscape.
GameGrumps is a very popular (3.3M subs) youtube channel that reviews and tests games.
They would be great to test the game as their honest and don't hold back the disdain for the industry or the publisher... there's just one thing.
THEY DON'T PLAY MOBILE GAMES!
https://www.youtube.com/user/GameGrumps/videos - you see any mobile games?
Think I'm still talking shit?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Game_Grumps_serials - full list of all the series they've done.

This took me less than a couple minutes to confirm after my game dev friends told me it.
Since they watch the channel more than myself.

Clutch those IONs and electros close coin-cult faithful! The ION team shall lead you to the promise land!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ion/ - Good thing ION is listed on coincap now.
I wonder how long it will take to reach XPY's price.

Regarding XPY giveaway, I think it is wise not to take part on it as giveaways are breaking rules and everybody who accepts them in public too as far as I remember.

Do you say that Arin Hanson and Jon Jafari will write an review? Nice promotion for ION Smiley . Will it it biased by your frineds which could be influenced by your unproven points of view?

I will wait for more than one review and I trust more to multiple reports, maybe Игpoмaния, Russian for "Game Mania" will make one too, will be interesting to see how different it will be.

I'm sure there will be polarizing, biased, reviews done by people who hold the coin or dislike it the coin concept first.
Then we'll get normal reviews for it as well.
I literally explained why GameGrumps (Arin Hanson and Jon Jafari) would not be interested or involved in the review under the gamegrumps series.
I think your confirming your reading comprehension and mental handicap now.  Grin
EU servers are online

As well as US

I tried it with slack app which is based on firefox.

But I get the same when going over browser:

Looks like maintenance window for me.

Now app stopped working too

I would bet on how long will they need to get back, I would say under 10 min.

Url: https://status.slack.com/

And they are back, I am under 10 min.
legendary
Slack stopped breathing  Cry

Where will I get my daily funnies?

Jump to: