Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 394. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have heard about ION in which some members of the XPY team moved on from the XPY.io platform to make a new coin called ION within the Ionomy platform. Since then, I decided to participate in the ICO at $0.20 USD per ION coin. But now, I can see that prices are below the ICO rate (which means loss of investment) Am I missing something here? Is it because the ION team have not released a game yet, when they promised that at least one would show up? I would like to know about this, because I may have the feeling that this will be the same story as Paycoin.

Unless they convince me with something promising, I may look ION as another XPY  Sad

Hi Abiky,
this ION FAQ should provide all the answers you need:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IONcoin/comments/4ku2da/ion_faq/
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I'm no expert on reading these charts, but is the fact that it took almost 4500 ion to pump it up there and only 35 to send it back down can't be a good sign, can it?

The pump was likely the same person selling to themselves so it cost them next to nothing (fees). Even a fraction of a coin would have brought it back down because there were never any buy orders above 0.00027 or so. At one point the spread was 0.00027 to 0.00090, now it's narrowing down to where it was before the pump, around 0.00025 to 0.00039. Nobody wants it. Shocking.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
I'm no expert on reading these charts, but is the fact that it took almost 4500 ion to pump it up there and only 35 to send it back down can't be a good sign, can it?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I have heard about ION in which some members of the XPY team moved on from the XPY.io platform to make a new coin called ION within the Ionomy platform. Since then, I decided to participate in the ICO at $0.20 USD per ION coin. But now, I can see that prices are below the ICO rate (which means loss of investment) Am I missing something here? Is it because the ION team have not released a game yet, when they promised that at least one would show up? I would like to know about this, because I may have the feeling that this will be the same story as Paycoin.

Unless they convince me with something promising, I may look ION as another XPY  Sad

Your in luck!
To put all your investment qualms away here's the Gravity trailer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=772gaKMKRgg (mute the music that tries too hard)

In between laughs, I'll cry for your investment loss with this digitized garbage.

Well that looks promising. The video (and the game itself) looks professionally made so I guess that once it is released, it will definitely bring some traction to ION. I am looking forward for more promising stuff like these. Also, I will see if I can setup a masternode for ION.

@boki15

In regarding of selling my coins, I don't usually sell them unless something very bad happens (like prices heading south with a result of a massive loss in my investments) but still I keep the coins to preserve them for the future. You'll never know when you'll end up with a fortune someday.

Seeing how Warps been going lately, I would say that success will be very likely to happen but I've got nothing to lose (amount invested was very minimal)  Smiley
legendary
The pump kinda sorta failed:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
legendary
It's just bizarre that nobody (except rdewilde's somewhat inconclusive post) wants to make a quick $20k just by reaffirming their belief in ION. I mean if the game gets released in about 10 days then it will surely get some non-zero number of downloads by July 20? Disappointing lack of support.

wow, that means I am improving, doesnt it?

Mine wasnt giveaway too Smiley, but I think this could be a nice loto game, missinterpretation of rules and as an second unknown is the decision of moderation.

But actually, I tried to give you hidden tipp, it's not an giveaway because you of course are not that crazy to own some. I guess I need to work on my expression Smiley

if you ask for numbers, you never said that an range is not possible:
0x00000000-0xffffffff

but if you range:
0x00000000

but it has nothing with the value, its because you dont own any because this is of course not an giveaway thred. What do you mean?

No idea what any of that means. What's your number? 100 and up are still available.

It's not a giveaway because it's not a giveaway. It's a bounty in a coin ANN thread for a task that requires an immense amount of skill and/or a time machine. Whether I own something or other - irrelevant. You're free to neg trust me if I fail to pay when time comes.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
wow, that means I am improving, doesnt it?

Mine wasnt giveaway too Smiley, but I think this could be a nice loto game, missinterpretation of rules and as an second unknown is the decision of moderation.

But actually, I tried to give you hidden tipp, it's not an giveaway because you of course are not that crazy to own some. I guess I need to work on my expression Smiley

if you ask for numbers, you never said that an range is not possible:
0x00000000-0xffffffff

but if you range:
0x00000000

but it has nothing with the value, its because you dont own any because this is of course not an giveaway thred. What do you mean?
legendary
Some time ago I was banned for giving away warps in warp thread. You make giveaways of XPY in ION thread, thats even much worse. I reported on it to see what moderation will do, as all rules are broken in this thread and moderation takes care only about removing one side.

But hey, why do you still have xpy's Smiley ?

@Abikky
you received some of these free warps at this time, then later, after you sold them all, you were telling to the scamdev how sorry you are that you accepted these bad warps. Sadly you never gave waprs or btc back, you kept it for yourself. Please explain me now, why should anybody here explain you anything if you were such saint warp investor?

At least your rant is partially on topic this time  Grin

It's not a giveaway. You should try reading it again and perhaps you would like to participate.

lol, this one I like Smiley but accoring to google, shouldn't it be than "Who doesnt want to be a Millionaire fail compilation"? It cant be wrong that google makes mistakes Smiley or?

No, it shouldn't. The game show is called "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" and there is a youtube video compilation of "fails" in that show. You should watch it. I'm sure some of those participants would be excellent paycoiners.

133.4% jump in YoBits market

Nice try but aside from that valiant pump nobody is willing to buy above $0.15...

Well, kken01 please review your guess, mainly because pixelpowered already took 0 and there is now this trailer of the game running on an Android phone so...  Grin

BTW Youtube suggested for me to watch "Who Wants to be a Millionaire fail compilation" as a related video - I think Google is spot on with this one...

lol, this one I like Smiley but accoring to google, shouldn't it be than "Who doesnt want to be a Millionaire fail compilation"? It cant be wrong that google makes mistakes Smiley or?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Your in luck!
To put all your investment qualms away here's the Gravity trailer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=772gaKMKRgg (mute the music that tries too hard)

In between laughs, I'll cry for your investment loss with this digitized garbage.

You forgot to include the context/discussion (including some brilliant giphy's)

there were no giphys. context is there, they might fork and deviate from the whitepaper. fact

edit: but here it is since its funny  Grin
i can already see the fuzzy reasoning that they will provide to the new bag holders. "because ico didnt sell as stated in the  whitepaper we tune x with y" or some other total bs

and il vote 0 as well   Cool

Interesting... Mr.Coins told me he converted his XPY to ION.
Apparently he bought them. Oh well, I bet its hard to keep track of all your lies once you start paycoining.

[...]
Some basic rules:

1) Number of downloads will be rounded to the nearest hundred, so please post something along the lines of "I think the game will be downloaded 700 times". In case of a tie the earlier guess wins (by bitcointalk post order).
2) If the game doesn't get into Google Play by July 20 then "0" guess wins. Otherwise the nearest guess wins. If nobody participates I'll spend the money on booze so please save me from alcoholism.
3) I'm not responsible for issues preventing the winner from receiving or cashing out the bounty, including but not limited to the wallet being broken, XPY being utterly worthless etc.

1 Due to exchange rate fluctuations it might be worth as little as $0.

Suchmoon buying Paycoins, that's worth a guess :-) why not take end of june as a deadline? Mid-june to release it. End june in store.

My guess.

1) 5k 20 june and id june whatever
2) ill spent it on buying ion
3) lol

I picked July 20 because it's 30 days after June 20, which would be the latest date falling into a reasonable definition of "mid-June".  So what would be your guess within the rules of the bounty? If you're saying 5k in June then perhaps 10k for July 20?

So far we have one valid entry:

00000000 - pixelpowered

Some time ago I was banned for giving away warps in warp thread. You make giveaways of XPY in ION thread, thats even much worse. I reported on it to see what moderation will do, as all rules are broken in this thread and moderation takes care only about removing one side.

But hey, why do you still have xpy's Smiley ?

@Abikky
you received some of these free warps at this time, then later, after you sold them all, you were telling to the scamdev how sorry you are that you accepted these bad warps. Sadly you never gave waprs or btc back, you kept it for yourself. Please explain me now, why should anybody here explain you anything if you were such saint warp investor?
legendary

Well, kken01 please review your guess, mainly because pixelpowered already took 0 and there is now this trailer of the game running on an Android phone so...  Grin

BTW Youtube suggested for me to watch "Who Wants to be a Millionaire fail compilation" as a related video - I think Google is spot on with this one...
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
you should have waited for more than 50 views before pumping the coin  Grin

if you cant read it was just said: yobit or ions own exchange
theres currently no other exchanges
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Im buying some! What is best exchange to do this?
Activity: 1344
Activity: 1344
legendary
[...]
Some basic rules:

1) Number of downloads will be rounded to the nearest hundred, so please post something along the lines of "I think the game will be downloaded 700 times". In case of a tie the earlier guess wins (by bitcointalk post order).
2) If the game doesn't get into Google Play by July 20 then "0" guess wins. Otherwise the nearest guess wins. If nobody participates I'll spend the money on booze so please save me from alcoholism.
3) I'm not responsible for issues preventing the winner from receiving or cashing out the bounty, including but not limited to the wallet being broken, XPY being utterly worthless etc.

1 Due to exchange rate fluctuations it might be worth as little as $0.

Suchmoon buying Paycoins, that's worth a guess :-) why not take end of june as a deadline? Mid-june to release it. End june in store.

My guess.

1) 5k 20 june and id june whatever
2) ill spent it on buying ion
3) lol

I picked July 20 because it's 30 days after June 20, which would be the latest date falling into a reasonable definition of "mid-June".  So what would be your guess within the rules of the bounty? If you're saying 5k in June then perhaps 10k for July 20?

So far we have one valid entry:

00000000 - pixelpowered
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

there were no giphys. context is there, they might fork and deviate from the whitepaper. fact

edit: but here it is since its funny  Grin
i can already see the fuzzy reasoning that they will provide to the new bag holders. "because ico didnt sell as stated in the  whitepaper we tune x with y" or some other total bs

and il vote 0 as well   Cool
Activity: 539
Nkcom Collection Shop
the ICO rainstorm continues

we more for us. more ico more chance for make more money.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
dont forget transitcoin made by few paycoin scammers  Grin

yay possibly forking incoming that contradicts the whitepaper. this is the problem with these fully centralized coins. anything can change at will!  Cool

ps:

Jump to: