Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 397. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
9. Discussions in the main boards must be in english. All other language discussions should be posted in the appropriate Local board. [e]

Bad boy

To be fair, I don't think there is a local board for Gibberish.

Now to get back on topic, ION is firmly on its way to be listed on all major exchanges. The massive trade volume on Yobit must be making them totes jelly:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/ION/BTC

Its because the game isn't out yet.... once that happens... moon.

Blasting aliens is about to make a come back.. it might be a fav of the 80s but this one innovation alone will make ion worth lots. If you don't believe me ask boki he knows where its at. Ion = win!!!

Well. If the game is released, I think the price will rise, yes. This is one out of 3 scenario's.
1) It was fake
2) It failed
3) It succeeds

Personally I do think this is with all crypto projects. You calculate that in when you set your buying price (if any). Multiply the probabillity with the expected price and make your conclusions.

So hypothetical:
1) 25%
2) 50%
3) 25%

When game IS released I'd expect price to go back to 0.25$ (though we have too little details about the game and business model etc):
My buying price would be: 25% x $0.25 = $0.0625, so this includes a 25% scenario that it is a fake project. You need guts and to distinguish to make money in crypto Wink

In your case I guess it would be 0% x 0.01$ = Smiley
Any bounty dev? Cry Cry Cry

There was supposed to be an update on this on Github. I'll ask on Slack.
And here I thought, and was hoping, that this thread was finally dead. Then yet another paycoiner needs to be heard and keeps it alive. This thread serves no purpose. Team ION will answer ZERO questions and very few people if any aside from the Paycoin200 are going to buy into this coin. Time to flush this shit stain of a thread and let things happen the way we all know they are gonna happen.

Then just stay out of it. Don't you hate all that open, democratic and transparent stuff? Ion would be a good place for you, if so, jk ;-)
I seen the first game live on Google hangouts, so as far as game development concerned it is no scam and some people in this topic are jumping to wrong conclusions. The game looked smooth but it was only a short video shooting an opponent, walking up and down, jumping around etc. Could not really conclude anything on the gameplay yet.

Ofcourse, for the other questions and concerns I cannot asnwer, and everyone should do their own evaluation.

Thanks for the update! Do you know if they plan to keep updating the game like Angry Birds (new levels and features and what not) once they move onto the next game? Or will they just focus on the new game?

Yes, both. I'd say the first one is most critical.
I seen the first game live on Google hangouts, so as far as game development concerned it is no scam and some people in this topic are jumping to wrong conclusions. The game looked smooth but it was only a short video shooting an opponent, walking up and down, jumping around etc. Could not really conclude anything on the gameplay yet.

Ofcourse, for the other questions and concerns I cannot asnwer, and everyone should do their own evaluation.

Any reason why they wouldn't post at least that short video publicly? Because trolls? Smiley

Do you think they can meet the mid-June release date?

Reason was that the video should be pro and not some screencast of hangouts or quick selfish mobile vid. I'd say it is about time to release it, but I don't know the reasons why we don't have it yet.

They said mid-(maybe earl)-june. I have no reason to not think they can, unless they say otherwise. I got no info other than you and everyone have too. I do know, if it is real, they better release a good (bugless) game instead some work-in-progress game.

It has been a long wait, but let's be realistic, crypto projects/it projects never make their deadlines. So I'd say max end of june, otherwise don't wait for it ;-) Personally I did expect it at ION-launch, but guess I was wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

There are 2.5 million coins (plus whatever was leftover from the 5 million coins set aside for the ICO that weren't sold) set aside for development bounties. Not sure exactly what you have to do to get those (or where those coins are currently located) but I bet they'd toss some your way if you could build them a wallet that could run for more than 8 hours. Seems like an important step on the development timeline.

This just plain wrong I've got a wallet that has been running on AWS since May 27, it's started giving out mining rewards may 29. Since then averaging at one mining reward per day. Running the wallet is costing me nothing plus I don't need to keep my PC switched on.... Not a single crash since May 29.

Cheap shots like your last point make everything you say meaningless

Wow so based on your return statement we can expect if you say one cheap shot or one bad statement all yours are meaningless too? Point is you must be a one in a million... matlacks is crashing a shitload as per his slack channel posts. Maybe you should debug yours and give him the results since its uptime is 100%. Nothing cheapshotish about ion its still where it was only now it has a low volume and no game... changed from not released and no game.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

There are 2.5 million coins (plus whatever was leftover from the 5 million coins set aside for the ICO that weren't sold) set aside for development bounties. Not sure exactly what you have to do to get those (or where those coins are currently located) but I bet they'd toss some your way if you could build them a wallet that could run for more than 8 hours. Seems like an important step on the development timeline.

This just plain wrong I've got a wallet that has been running on AWS since May 27, it's started giving out mining rewards may 29. Since then averaging at one mining reward per day. Running the wallet is costing me nothing plus I don't need to keep my PC switched on.... Not a single crash since May 29.

Cheap shots like your last point make everything you say meaningless
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
9. Discussions in the main boards must be in english. All other language discussions should be posted in the appropriate Local board. [e]

Bad boy

Now to get back on topic, ION is firmly on its way to be listed on all major exchanges. The massive trade volume on Yobit must be making them totes jelly:

Its because the game isn't out yet.... once that happens... moon.

Blasting aliens is about to make a come back.. it might be a fav of the 80s but this one innovation alone will make ion worth lots. If you don't believe me ask boki he knows where its at. Ion = win!!!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Bad boy

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Per Suchmoon's ION FAQ.

Q: What are the addresses for bounty and other team wallets?
A: Dev bounty fund: ih4X5nhzYVi6Nd4tcGX1qvtC47dzdThZV8. The team did not provide any other details.

I suggest you join the slack channel and talk more with the team about obtaining bounties.
https://slack.ionomy.com
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
And here I thought, and was hoping, that this thread was finally dead. Then yet another paycoiner needs to be heard and keeps it alive. This thread serves no purpose. Team ION will answer ZERO questions and very few people if any aside from the Paycoin200 are going to buy into this coin. Time to flush this shit stain of a thread and let things happen the way we all know they are gonna happen.

The ION team chose they're own self containment and grave on this.
They allow us to define the narrative outside the slack chat that doesn't record.
They want to think that Twitter pushes are more important than actual content.

I like threads like this. It shows what the team attempted to try on the public and failed at.
It tends to draw out all the players as well.

Speaking of which. I messaged @Mr-Coins after I dug into him and found out who he is  Grin
I want to hear a better explanation of why he's choosing such hyper-bole shilling.
Even when his Paycoin hyping channel is still laying in a shallow grave - https://twitter.com/mrpaycoins
Oh and Carmelo Milan is still using his twitter, for whatever reason, which is hilarious between all this.

Let the games continue.
Let all the bad actors perform  Cheesy

Either shilling or pumping and dumping, they know a captive audience when they see one. Why waste time starting from scratch when you have people known to fall for scams? It's a lot easier to scam someone who thought garza was selling 20 dollar bills for 4 bucks than your average person.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

The ION team chose they're own self containment and grave on this.
They allow us to define the narrative outside the slack chat that doesn't record.
They want to think that Twitter pushes are more important than actual content.

I like threads like this. It shows what the team attempted to try on the public and failed at.
It tends to draw out all the players as well.

Speaking of which. I messaged @Mr-Coins after I dug into him and found out who he is  Grin
I want to hear a better explanation of why he's choosing such hyper-bole shilling.
Even when his Paycoin hyping channel is still laying in a shallow grave - https://twitter.com/mrpaycoins
Oh and Carmelo Milan is still using his twitter, for whatever reason, which is hilarious between all this.

Let the games continue.
Let all the bad actors perform  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This thread is mostly dead. ION moved to some other space I think. Why dev is not responding to questions asked by the people here?
They either don't have answers because they're incompetent, or they don't want to give answers because they're running a pump & dump scam. Either possibility means: red flag.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
This thread is mostly dead. ION moved to some other space I think. Why dev is not responding to questions asked by the people here?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
hi, yes i admit to being scammed  of course its no mystery, i think most of the people in crypto have been scammed more than a few times with stuff like garza, ltcgear, bitstone, scryptcc and so many other bullshit things.

I will be the first to say i am wrong when i'm wrong (or actually know it) and apologize for that, which i have done many times here.

Not so many nice remarks back though , but its cool, a lot of people were hurt and i have tough skin.

You said:
"You seem to fall for any XPY-riddled scam coin going on,"

I don't discriminate who i get scammed by lol, i invest in whatever i like, some of them may overlap with other things from the past.

So you asked me:
":So... Serious question - Whats up with your opinion on ION then? Thanks!"

Honestly i don't have any insider information either way.

It could be great, it could fail, it's an investment like many others.

Some investments pay off most don't.

all i can say is that I do like the community there and its a friendly atmosphere with some fun stuff to bulshit about, and i hope to see the game come out, and i hope its successful.

I don't have any other information than any other investor (well not that i actually know of)

I would like to see them come out of the stench of garza and paycoin / xpy as they are running a diff ship with diff rules. Not everyone likes the rules, but hey, i dont write them, so i have no say. I just have a little hope that they are doing whats best for the investment.

A lot pf people in my opinion are or were involved in some way shape or form either as a member / investor, or partner in something before they got into what they are doing now, so i cant say anything on the level of "oh that guy once was involved in something and now is in this, don't do it" because to me that is foolish.

I would be marking 99% of anyone in finance Smiley

so that's my first answer to my first question.

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
what's up bitcointalk people!

don't have much to say right now, but thought id pop in and say hi, didn't read any of the last 100 or so pages, but gonna be around to see what cookin here.
Gonna be on and off line, so if you ask me a question, please be patient , i work y'know.

don't have the luxury of being online all the time these days.

So was i "snipped" anywhere in that last 100 pages anywhere? any good quotes?

not here for any trouble or anything like that, actually the opposite, just wanted to join in a conversation.

last thing i want is a battle , we have all had that b4 Smiley

I mostly hang out in the for sale goods section, so not really following any threads atm.

and yes i was scammed 2 times already with garza and bitstone. so no need to remind me. it's well noted.

thanks!

Not much new but more scammery.... Glad to hear you admit to being scammed. You seem to fall for any XPY-riddled scam coin going on, since you are posting here I guess, so I am not surprised to see you getting scammed again in the latest spinoff ... So... Serious question - Whats up with your opinion on ION then? Thanks! Smiley  
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
what's up bitcointalk people!

don't have much to say right now, but thought id pop in and say hi, didn't read any of the last 100 or so pages, but gonna be around to see what cookin here.
Gonna be on and off line, so if you ask me a question, please be patient , i work y'know.

don't have the luxury of being online all the time these days.

So was i "snipped" anywhere in that last 100 pages anywhere? any good quotes?

not here for any trouble or anything like that, actually the opposite, just wanted to join in a conversation.

last thing i want is a battle , we have all had that b4 Smiley

I mostly hang out in the for sale goods section, so not really following any threads atm.

and yes i was scammed 2 times already with garza and bitstone. so no need to remind me. it's well noted.

thanks!
Jump to: