Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 424. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Nobody cares about ION anymore, that is old news, now the team is fighting about the price of Atoms that are artificial side-coin that has no value, but team can charge exchange fees on from both seller and buyer.
Why didn't I think of that concept???
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
block height is over 2k now. lets see how these ppl are going to scam more lovely btc
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think happy coin just learned why coins that stake at a ridiculous rate are useless. Or did he only determine that about atoms yet and not realize that the same thing applies to the ions themselves?

Hopefully he bails soon before the price crashes. Haven't had time to check out where they can exchange ions and atoms yet, assume it's popping since block 2000 was mined.

With no games to use this gaming coin the price has nowhere to go but down. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 100% price drop within days, if not hours of being able to dump them on the exchange. If the coin hits a normal exchange before a game is released, game over.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
I think happy coin just learned why coins that stake at a ridiculous rate are useless. Or did he only determine that about atoms yet and not realize that the same thing applies to the ions themselves?

Hopefully he bails soon before the price crashes. Haven't had time to check out where they can exchange ions and atoms yet, assume it's popping since block 2000 was mined.

With no games to use this gaming coin the price has nowhere to go but down. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 100% price drop within days, if not hours of being able to dump them on the exchange. If the coin hits a normal exchange before a game is released, game over.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

dev why? my ion web wallet view 2661 ions but send to mac wallet view 0 ion ,why ?

Sorry to break it to you, but it looks like you've been paycoined!

legendary
Activity: 1050

dev why? my ion web wallet view 2661 ions but send to mac wallet view 0 ion ,why ?
legendary
HODL
ion blockchain needs some time to "breath".

Blockchain breathing is a serious new feature of ION, did you not know this? POS 3.0, the chain comes alive.
Dear Adam, fuck you if you think your fake scamcoin counts as "contributing something to the world". You're a fucking delusional piece of shit.

Ps. It's "would have" you retarded fuck.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
More...

And these, ION faithful and XPY bagholders, are the people you're dealing with. Happy shitcoining!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Carmelo's son (or someone doing a really good impression of him) showed up on iontalkslackthingy.

Paycoiners ripping into each other is quite hilarious. Read from around here:

https://ionomy.slack.com/archives/general/p1463540348024620

if you have a login. Sorry, too lazy to screenshot it all, here is the beginning:

Oh the irony here

You mean o the ironomy Smiley
legendary
HODL
Carmelo's son (or someone doing a really good impression of him) showed up on iontalkslackthingy.

if you have a login. Sorry, too lazy to screenshot it all, here is the beginning:

Oh the irony here
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Such team. Many nice. Wow.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
legendary
Activity: 1526
is this coin still alive ?

It just launched. Even though they said they would distribute the coins yesterday, they are still going through the 2000 block "proof of work" phase, which for some reason involves lots of blocks distributing 23 coins via proof of stake.

Apparently at the magical block 2000 proof of stake will "start" and the market and all the bells and whistles will start.
Adam already considering alternative solutions for this abortion of a software release.

The ION team is aiming for one game per month. That is a lot of work. Does the team also plan to maintain and continue games they have already released? Or do the games have a planned shelf life?

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
when will the exchange be live?  It says "After the ICO ends" and the ICO has ended.
From what we've been told on slack, they will start distributing the ICO coins at block 2000, after this the exchange will go live.
legendary
HODL
The ION team is aiming for one game per month. That is a lot of work. Does the team also plan to maintain and continue games they have already released? Or do the games have a planned shelf life?
Jump to: