Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 426. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Adam, if you're reading this, I nominate "It's gone tits up!" as the new ion slogan!

Activity: 504

This "issue" was fixed in minutes and the cause was missing a dependency on the local machine. I can't see how this is of any relevance for this discussion.

I love the way paycoiners ionomists keep popping up claiming something is irrelevant...

So, the launch has happened, there's been some issues, as per expectations...not the first coin to run into problems on launch.

What is interesting to me though are the questions regarding how the boosts are going to work if the ionomy team are running prime controllers masternodes with fixed % rewards.  I wish I could see the maths that was used to work out how this coin is going to function.

And I'm utterly leaving aside the issue that Ionomy PTE still doesn't actually exist yet, because we're all well aware by now that the team lied when they launched their ICO.

Does anyone know if there will be any third party exchange picking up on this coin, or is it going to be just on the in house exchange?

Btw, whoever it is, I forget now, that keeps rambling for half a page about whatever it is, entirely off topic, please stop, ffs.  No one is actually bothering with your WOT nonsense.  Ta.

This is literally just a recoup-scam from and for the people that got boned in the ass by Paycoin.

Except for those lucky 200 or so that get to be DPed by both Garza and Matlack.

I worked in the industry when Pay-con was launched, and talked to Garza regarding renting sha256 hash power. Took about 1 second to realize it was a pump and dump scam.
Not quite sure what you are talking about. But if it puts a smile on your face I'm happy to be moderated, whatever that means. Ah, that post. I deleted it myself. Thought it may have been too much information in one post for you to comprehend.

Anyway...

Is the team planning to store the bounty coins in a cold storage address?

Masternodes have variable returns. How does this work with fixed staker return? What happens if the Masternodes don't cover the stakers? What happens to the coins if it produces more than the staker payout?

Will you play the game of answering questions with me? Or will you now ignore me as I have asked some real questions again.

Your probably right, you called me a dumb fuck then tumbleweed can't remember.............

Anyway in answer to your questions

Is the team planning to store the bounty coins in a cold storage address? Yes, No, Maybe,
Masternodes have variable returns. How does this work with fixed staker return? Magic
What happens if the Masternodes don't cover the stakers? The internet breaks 
What happens to the coins if it produces more than the staker payout? All excess coins turn to chocolate

Friend, please calm down. I don't want you to get health issues over this ION, you've been through enough with XPY.

Does team ION have a candy store set up for all the chocolate?

Whom do I contact if my internet breaks?

What type of magic do the stakers operate on? You were a little vague with this response. Just a little clarification of you don't mind.

I'm confused about he yes, no, maybe answer. Am I supposed to pick my favorite and make assumptions from there? Again, some more clarification on this point would help this simple minded chap out greatly.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions seriously. And go have a beer and relax, fun times ahead!

Ok, here is what happens next.

1. Some kind of 'storage solution' for ION that gives people 'Super POS rewards' outside of the masternodes.
2. Devs start distancing themselves
3. Bickering among the devs
4. The end.

This "issue" was fixed in minutes and the cause was missing a dependency on the local machine. I can't see how this is of any relevance for this discussion.

I love the way paycoiners ionomists keep popping up claiming something is irrelevant...

So, the launch has happened, there's been some issues, as per expectations...not the first coin to run into problems on launch.

What is interesting to me though are the questions regarding how the boosts are going to work if the ionomy team are running prime controllers masternodes with fixed % rewards.  I wish I could see the maths that was used to work out how this coin is going to function.

And I'm utterly leaving aside the issue that Ionomy PTE still doesn't actually exist yet, because we're all well aware by now that the team lied when they launched their ICO.

Does anyone know if there will be any third party exchange picking up on this coin, or is it going to be just on the in house exchange?

Btw, whoever it is, I forget now, that keeps rambling for half a page about whatever it is, entirely off topic, please stop, ffs.  No one is actually bothering with your WOT nonsense.  Ta.

This is literally just a recoup-scam from and for the people that got boned in the ass by Paycoin.

Except for those lucky 200 or so that get to be DPed by both Garza and Matlack.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
i have a feeling that they didn't want to answer any questions so they could do a big "I told you so" on their successful launch of ION. We'll never know that now...
Well, at least he's honest about that Smiley

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

That's one lucky node... 50% of all block rewards.

Although that does make some sort of perverted sense. There is nobody to compete with until block 2000 so one masternode is enough.

Another masternode scam with shitty installers and 'we're gonna disrupt facebook' plans. 1 satoshi in a week on Yobit or some other joke exchange.
Your fearless leader Adam Matlack posting stupid GIFs instead of addressing problems.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

That's one lucky node... 50% of all block rewards.

Although that does make some sort of perverted sense. There is nobody to compete with until block 2000 so one masternode is enough.

It's relevant because it demonstrates that this "launch" is an abortion and that no average user who is not already a paycoin fanboi is going to spend more than a couple minutes trying to get this to work before giving up. Not surprising this is the product brought to you by a moron who was dumb enough to lose 6 figures to Garza (still don't actually believe this).

You have to build secp256k before you build the wallet for a d on linux. That is what he ran into if i am correct

LOL, and you guys expect to get the general public to adopt this technology? Good luck getting anyone outside your ion/paycoin echo chamber to spend more than 3 minutes on this shit.
Clearly, this coin is going to take the world by storm! It's so easy to use, anyone can do it!

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

You have to build secp256k before you build the wallet for a d on linux. That is what he ran into if i am correct
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
Wallet works great.

Some mac users are having issues. The devs created clean enviroments to test on and everything works. So you can only expect something small is different on the end users machine. They don't know yet but are looking into it.
Don't worry, guys, ion team is super on top of things:

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
Also not quite clear how to see which nodes are masternodes. There are ~20 addresses with 20k+ in them, e.g.

https://ionchain.com/address/iUXBabuEA5vogPJdq8pRzJYsSRDuQJm1aK

Just one according to my wallet:

https://ionchain.com/address/iaj9wytvu7dSPJcf7vL9umqWAhGLfBcMKX
Jump to: