Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 422. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Might as well ask here since I've never really understood it, what does the difficulty in a POS coin represent? How can the difficulty cause the chain to "hang?"

My guess is, "hang" means the nodes aren't synchronizing properly. But I'm not technically-minded, so please take with the proverbial grain of salt.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
ion blockchain needs some time to "breath".

Blockchain breathing is a serious new feature of ION, did you not know this? POS 3.0, the chain comes alive.

Oh boy, I will need a LOT more popcorn to watch this slow motion train wreck.

breath is a noun... breathe is a verb...

I think he spent too much time around garza... i mean we all make grammer (see i did one) mistakes but its amusing seeing the quality of posts huey makes go down the toilet when he's cranky.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Might as well ask here since I've never really understood it, what does the difficulty in a POS coin represent? How can the difficulty cause the chain to "hang?"

Also, we aren't criticizing Matlack for "trying to deliver value" we are criticizing him for "trying to deliver value" via a method that we know won't work because we saw what the strategy of create a new coin out of thin air did when Garza (and ever other altcoin millionaire) did.
legendary
Adam getting a little testy:

Well, since he asked nicely... here it says May 14 is the date when many things happen... except they didn't.

The amusing thing is the slack channel is all there people... a bit of dissent in the ranks of the faithful? Say it ain't so....?

They wouldn't of had any of this had they not asked for money with a premine... people would be happily mining and when exchange opens the free market would dictate the price (assuming they don't fook with it running the exchange). ionomy would make their fees on the trades providing a "service" and they could make games that use it etc.

Since they charged and didn't deliver on what they said investors are getting a bit cranky... i can't imagine why? Its not like it cost them.... o wait it did.
legendary
I think happy coin just learned why coins that stake at a ridiculous rate are useless. Or did he only determine that about atoms yet and not realize that the same thing applies to the ions themselves?

Hopefully he bails soon before the price crashes. Haven't had time to check out where they can exchange ions and atoms yet, assume it's popping since block 2000 was mined.

This is the next danger.. the only exchange is their own that will open. This is because no serious exchange wants involvement with ex paycoin related activities.

Does everyone not see the danger of the coin team running the exchange? The possibility for fake buy and sells to give people impression coin is worse or better than it is... control of coin flow in sales to drive down and up, make profit.. i.e. insider trading?

All you have to reassure yourself that they won't do that is that old flogged to death horse "Adam seems like a nice guy" comment. This is another red flag.
legendary
Dear Adam, fuck you if you think your fake scamcoin counts as "contributing something to the world". You're a fucking delusional piece of shit.

Ps. It's "would have" you retarded fuck.

ion doesn't contribute anything.

A contribution is a service or new use case for crypto. I detest the use of words on these projects.. revolutionary, ground breaking, latest technology... they just take something someone else made clone it then pump it up with buzz words.

They don't make the services that will give coins value because there is no sources to clone for these services. Notice how all altcoins that come out say dice site, blockchain explorer and sometimes a shitty web wallet? Its because that crap is open source somewhere that can be changed with a couple of parameters..

Ion is garbage. The games don't launch on start up.. its just some wannabe self proclaimed developers wanting to feel important and play the role of their self titled "director"ship.

Nobody in the industry would take ion serious if they tried to sell it as an idea in mobile gaming... so they float it to the community. Sad...
legendary
More...

So adam matlack aka huey asks that kid to answer questions and has time to be trolled in slack but won't come here and answer? Such a hypocrite. What i love about this whole thing is its 1 scam after another... when it gets bad it becomes a changing of the guard...

There is always a smaller fish waiting to be the next in line to milk the cows.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
suchmoon posted an slack pic with something like "first user complains..."

Do you have some perverted hard on for me that makes you lie hoping to attract attention?

I'm doing my best trying to ignore you but if you keep posting made up shit like that without any supporting links I'll be considering a neg trust rating for you.

So last chance - where did I post such a pic, you piece of shit lying panda? Or any of the following?

suchmoon expressed with sympathy to ex GAW scammer Amanda and probably some others.

Nice Smiley suchmoons asked moderation to remove post, as I assume non offtopic.

suchmoon clearly stated that GAW thread is correct place for the accusations we discuss about, here is wrong

Edit: if you intend to rant about it instead of just posting the links - don't bother. Link or neg. Your choice.

I said i cant find it, I am sorry for leaving out word "assume". I assumed it was suchmoon, maybe I am wrong, CryptoBudds seems to have understood it correctly. I am sorry if it wasnt you.

But please mark me as negative if you wish, I did not intend to rant anybody, I statement was not about you, it was about ICO and an investor, but please, do negative rating for your statements like "piece of shit".

hey suchmoon, show me a proof for your assumption here?

Are you piece of shit if you cant provide an proof and will you mark yourself as untrusted if you cant show me the proof? If you cant provide such proof, why do you practice double standards?

Another one, this is pure lie, please show me where I wanted to discuss about reputation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/boki15-asks-to-stop-harassing-mrcoins-the-infamous-gaw-hyper-shill-1469037. Are you piece of shit if you cant provide me a link or screenshot where I stated that I want to talk about someones reputation? What is the purpose of the thread that you opened if you lie already in its title?

Please mark me as untrusted Smiley, lol.

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
Dev bounty fund address, as some requested:
ih4X5nhzYVi6Nd4tcGX1qvtC47dzdThZV8
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
suchmoon posted an slack pic with something like "first user complains..."

Do you have some perverted hard on for me that makes you lie hoping to attract attention?

I'm doing my best trying to ignore you but if you keep posting made up shit like that without any supporting links I'll be considering a neg trust rating for you.

So last chance - where did I post such a pic, you piece of shit lying panda? Or any of the following?

suchmoon expressed with sympathy to ex GAW scammer Amanda and probably some others.

Nice Smiley suchmoons asked moderation to remove post, as I assume non offtopic.

suchmoon clearly stated that GAW thread is correct place for the accusations we discuss about, here is wrong

Edit: if you intend to rant about it instead of just posting the links - don't bother. Link or neg. Your choice.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Do not know where it is, suchmoon posted an slack pic with something like "first user complains..." where happy guy complains that from his investment there will be only 50% without an minimun Smiley

I am still amazed how long some need to realize what an ICO is, amazing!

I believe he was talking about the price of Atoms. They apparently changed the value of them. When he purchased them as XPYBits, he bought 4.5BTC worth and under the ION system as Atoms they are now only worth 2.2BTC. I'd be a little pissed as well.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Do not know where it is, suchmoon posted an slack pic with something like "first user complains..." where happy guy complains that from his investment there will be only 50% without an minimun Smiley

I am still amazed how long some need to realize what an ICO is, amazing!
legendary
Correct me if I'm wrong:

Anyone could by a load of DASH, set up a web staking service, charge people for "electrons" or whatever, and as long as they're not giving out the full staking rewards for the DASH could offer an "enhanced" stake rate?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the mental gymnastics that have been performed to justify this coin.

I'm told there will be games than will shit out electrons or smth like that. Soon™.

But I have a feeling that you're making fun of paycoiners' math(s) abilities and that is just rude  Grin

I'm sure you can. As anyone could also start baking bread and sell it, keeping the difference between costs and income as a profit.

That would involve some actual skills, which apparently is not a prerequisite for cloning a coin.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Correct me if I'm wrong:

Anyone could by a load of DASH, set up a web staking service, charge people for "electrons" or whatever, and as long as they're not giving out the full staking rewards for the DASH could offer an "enhanced" stake rate?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the mental gymnastics that have been performed to justify this coin.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
we dont know because they are super duper secret! and ion is as transparent as a turd ball

if we look at https://github.com/PaycoinFoundation/paycoin/releases
we can see at least 4 out of 8 names carry over to ion slack tho
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Exchange opened up.

Stakers paid out.

Electrons are "working".

Stakers can have double stake rate with electrons (works).

Chain is working.

Masternodes are working.

Osx issue with gpu still open + another issue from github.

Still just PayCon 2.0. A shitcoin with masternodes and the same devs that brought you "Let's get scammed by Garza". Not touching this one with a 6ft stick with AIDS.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's not the teams fault, people just need to let the blockchain breathe, it brand new.
stop fuding you trol u want to destory a beautiful coin!!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Ion not looking very "healthy" at launch. Maybe it needs to concentrate more on its breathing.

It's not the teams fault, people just need to let the blockchain breathe, it brand new.

Poor widdle baby chain, life is so hard:

MrCEO would be proud.

He sure seems it. https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/732990004419547137
legendary

Ion not looking very "healthy" at launch. Maybe it needs to concentrate more on its breathing.

MrCEO would be proud.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Jump to: