Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 479. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
given the number of trolls here, this looks interesting

Yup, us "trolls" that saw how "interesting" GAW was from the beginning lurking around are definitely a reason to invest here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
Given the number of trolls congregating here, this looks interesting
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
People still not giving up on this? My scam-o-meter shows 10/10
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Agreed. Probably because they don't have it!  Tongue

On the business registration I asked the same question...

The business is not a new registration, it's been running the XPY.io platform (not XPY the coin) and so it was actually registered sometime in 2014, right now a name change to "Ionomy" is in progress and it is not completed or showing online yet. This was the official response from Huey in Slack.

Why would you put your faith in a company when user ionomy was unable to get that information and share it here, like he said he would?

Why did he just say that instead of providing us that information so that we can see i for ourselves and find out how official this is and who is willing ot put their names on it?

Its not forget who uses the ionomy handle? They don't want to say that either. Maybe this means later one of the 3 or so using the handle can say it wasn't me that said that?

Someone from here joined their slack and asked this question who uses the handle only to be met with negativity and trash talk. MrCoins said slack channel was friendly.

So again. Who uses the ionomy handle?

You are a moron. Why don't you see for yourself the slack channel instead of 2nd views from the gang temperement here, that just about sums up (some) of the cesspit talk that goes on here. I am recording all of the ionomy slack channel and there was just one shit for brains in the channel being minniemouse who was rude, he is a halfwit within the channel to other community members too, he only has two brain cells and one of those is out on loan. So o0o0 get your factoids straight.

Minniemouse? Welcome to your own thread.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Why should I buy ION for games when there is BTC games already? If it was that platform that was so great, why the coin? Why not build the platform around BTC? Makes no sense to me. If this was just the platform, people could care less. The fact you all think you needed to create yet another coin is quite baffling.
legendary

The business is not a new registration, it's been running the XPY.io platform (not XPY the coin) and so it was actually registered sometime in 2014, right now a name change to "Ionomy" is in progress and it is not completed or showing online yet. This was the official response from Huey in Slack.

Why would you put your faith in a company when user ionomy was unable to get that information and share it here, like he said he would?

Why did he just say that instead of providing us that information so that we can see i for ourselves and find out how official this is and who is willing ot put their names on it?

Its not forget who uses the ionomy handle? They don't want to say that either. Maybe this means later one of the 3 or so using the handle can say it wasn't me that said that?

Someone from here joined their slack and asked this question who uses the handle only to be met with negativity and trash talk. MrCoins said slack channel was friendly.

You are a moron. Why don't you see for yourself the slack channel instead of 2nd views from the gang temperement here, that just about sums up (some) of the cesspit talk that goes on here. I am recording all of the ionomy slack channel and there was just one shit for brains in the channel being minniemouse who was rude, he is a halfwit within the channel to other community members too, he only has two brain cells and one of those is out on loan. So o0o0 get your factoids straight.

Are you minniemouse? If not then there are at least two "shit for brains". Math much?
Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Yeah, the ION slack channel is a haven of sanity and intellect. Much better than this forum full of fudders and trolls who once again want to destroy a great coin! I also like the ION Coin subreddit.
http://reddit.com/r/IONcoin

Lol. Trollz gonna troll...
You're e great one. :p
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Im curious as to how this will ever be supported just hear me out.

People are swapping xpy to ion. Its even been suggested to those that don't have the requirement to buy it cheap xpy that is and trade.

Its blackcoin with masternodes. Now i don't know if its had a wallet created or the source cloned of if this is their intention when they find a dev.
- so they are selling something that isn't out its just a whitepaper theory.
- nothing is actually going to happen with the coin unless they find a dev to do what they want
- you are trading xpy for basically blackcoin that isn't blackcoin in price or community since its a fork.

How are they ever going to sell this to any game companies to use at all...? Questions
- why would i use a direct fork coin with no dev and just whitepaper theory when i can use - digibyte, gamecredits, hyper, bitcrystals?
- They say its targetted at mobile games market.. what makes it targetted at mobile games? Any crypto is targetted at mobile games.. they are "crypto-currencies" hence money. Its like saying the government printed special paper notes only to be used to buy cars, and this one is to buy food.. money is a purchase system.

Im still completely stumped on this and can only come up with 1 conclusion.
- xpy shat its pants and died.
- those with xpy don't want to just move on and accept it as a loss. They have thus tried to do an asset transfer in hopes others join in to raise the price and mitigate their losses.
- those that had xpy couldn't get the market to rise so need to transfer to another coin to realise any profits or hope of equalising their loss.
- they want people in the slack channel where they can show only the good side in hope to get more people on to help them achieve the above. Replying here is detrimental to that goal.

I'd like to answer some of your questions, I am not part of the Ionomy organisation, but i have been doing my homework, and so the following is the best I can come up with so far:

1) The BlackCoin POS + DASH Masternodes is not just an idea, it is working already and is on testnet, and has been for some weeks.
2) The ION coin dev was found a long time ago, the work on the coin code core is already complete and being tested.
3) ION is neither BlackCoin nor DASH, it is a combination of the two. It's not simply a direct fork of either.
4) Initially the coin will be used for Ionomy own-made/developed games.

The reason for the new coin, ION, I suspect is:

The XPY.io platform as a platform, was successful (in it's own way, not as in it made XPY great), it's just the coin it was built around, XPY, was rotten.

The team behind the platform XPY.io are the team behind ION. They have been around for more than one year and have already gained a sizeable and loyal community for their efforts.

This is not investment advice.

Disclaimer: Never invest in anything that doesn't feel safe or is outside of your comfort zone. Only invest what you can afford to lose - not a penny more. All crypto projects are EXTREMELY high risk. If in doubt, step back and wait a few months and review if need be, or just move on.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Im curious as to how this will ever be supported just hear me out.

People are swapping xpy to ion. Its even been suggested to those that don't have the requirement to buy it cheap xpy that is and trade.

Its blackcoin with masternodes. Now i don't know if its had a wallet created or the source cloned of if this is their intention when they find a dev.
- so they are selling something that isn't out its just a whitepaper theory.
- nothing is actually going to happen with the coin unless they find a dev to do what they want
- you are trading xpy for basically blackcoin that isn't blackcoin in price or community since its a fork.

How are they ever going to sell this to any game companies to use at all...? Questions
- why would i use a direct fork coin with no dev and just whitepaper theory when i can use - digibyte, gamecredits, hyper, bitcrystals?
- They say its targetted at mobile games market.. what makes it targetted at mobile games? Any crypto is targetted at mobile games.. they are "crypto-currencies" hence money. Its like saying the government printed special paper notes only to be used to buy cars, and this one is to buy food.. money is a purchase system.

Im still completely stumped on this and can only come up with 1 conclusion.
- xpy shat its pants and died.
- those with xpy don't want to just move on and accept it as a loss. They have thus tried to do an asset transfer in hopes others join in to raise the price and mitigate their losses.
- those that had xpy couldn't get the market to rise so need to transfer to another coin to realise any profits or hope of equalising their loss.
- they want people in the slack channel where they can show only the good side in hope to get more people on to help them achieve the above. Replying here is detrimental to that goal.
Activity: 1008
forgive me if someone else has asked this question.

what is the relationship between this project and the paycoin scam ?

Same people who kept paycoin on life support after Garza left (since about a year ago) and failed are now asking for money for this new ionomy project. I'm sure Mr-Coins will offer you some spin on that, but this is a cold hard fact. Don't get distracted by shills.

That's correct suchmoon. Read all my tweets on ION / Ionomy and you'll be fully informed.

Oh wait... There aren't any? Maybe suchmoon can explain.

Or maybe a case for Mulder and Scully? Smiley

P.S. This is NOT investment advice.

Apples and coconuts. I'm not talking about your twitter, why do you even bring that up? I'm talking about your posts in this thread. You are trying to subvert every inconvenient question. Just like this one by bringing up twitter for no reason.

My advice is plain and clear:

Never invest in anything that doesn't feel safe or is outside of your comfort zone. Only invest what you can afford to lose - not a penny more. All crypto projects are EXTREMELY high risk. If in doubt, step back and wait a few months and review if need be, or just move on.

How many times do I have to state this?

Some are higher risk than others, this project is off the scale.
Activity: 154

Same people who kept paycoin on life support after Garza left (since about a year ago) and failed are now asking for money for this new ionomy project. I'm sure Mr-Coins will offer you some spin on that, but this is a cold hard fact. Don't get distracted by shills.

That's correct suchmoon. Read all my tweets on ION / Ionomy and you'll be fully informed.

Apples and coconuts. I'm not talking about your twitter, why do you even bring that up? I'm talking about your posts in this thread. You are trying to subvert every inconvenient question. Just like this one by bringing up twitter for no reason.

My advice is plain and clear:

Never invest in anything that doesn't feel safe or is outside of your comfort zone. Only invest what you can afford to lose - not a penny more. All crypto projects are EXTREMELY high risk. If in doubt, step back and wait a few months and review if need be, or just move on.

How many times do I have to state this?
Activity: 1008
Still no answers? I guess there are no answers to be given  Cheesy

https://medium.com/@icocountdown/ion-coin-warning-cb686fb6e7a4#.ef3cifqhb

p.s. I'm still waiting for my beta invite guys.
legendary

I've questioned the delays, the BCT ann is "unattended" so the time lapse is not unexpected. It being unattended is not ideal and even though slack is always there, not many people actually use it.

So, we need the company number and a place to search it right?

In the UK, you can setup a legit company for just £20, so it doesn't really prove anything to me.

I didn't say anything about having to prove it to you.

I asked them because they made the claim that they have established a registered company in Singapore.

No one else made that claim, they did.

I have asked for details to verify that claim.

At this time it appears they have nothing to back it up with.

It ain't rocket science, y'know :-)

How about my simple question of who uses the ionomy bitcoin talk handle? Is it adam matlack? others.. can they end their post with -adam matlack etc...

This is a simple quesiton. Maybe the person in their slack channel can ask this. I believe they don't want to answer it as it shows accountability. Being able to hide being ionomy as someone else gives them security. If they believe in their project say who they are.

I asked, they wouldn't answer. They even had the nerve to bad mouth the ICOcountdown guy for hiding behind a handle. Yet the ionomy handle does the exact same thing. Paycoin logic at its finest.

There you go such a spoon.. still unanswered and cryptobuds was the most patient, calm and polite of all of us.

Ionomy should identify and they should be answering questions here. Unless the intention is just to use the place for advertising to get people to their walled controlled garden of eden? Garza did that too and it was misused.

Also Ionomy did promise to provide "here" the details and search link of the site. Regardless as to if the 1st post says not attended they made the claim of this promise so should be followed through with.
legendary

So the question was indeed answered then correct? Because the user here that was going there asking the questions says it was side stepped and was refused answering. And yes he mentioned minniemouse the moron.

So am i incorrec that there was an answer given? Because the asker posted here saying there was none.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Yeah, the ION slack channel is a haven of sanity and intellect. Much better than this forum full of fudders and trolls who once again want to destroy a great coin! I also like the ION Coin subreddit.
http://reddit.com/r/IONcoin
Activity: 6

Activity: 595
looks bad really. Goodbye.
Activity: 266
Merit: 266
SCAM COIN STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD. LET IT DIE OFF ALREADY
legendary

Jump to: