Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 478. (Read 473126 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL

Matlack is not in this picture, Franzl

Yeah, my mistake, I already said so.

The efforts here to debunk make it more interesting

Then please invest and tell the thread how things go. I'll invest with your money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.

The efforts here to debunk make it more interesting
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Why should I buy ION for games when there is BTC games already? If it was that platform that was so great, why the coin? Why not build the platform around BTC? Makes no sense to me. If this was just the platform, people could care less. The fact you all think you needed to create yet another coin is quite baffling.

Why should you buy BTC games when there are already FIAT games available?

Because I believe in cryptocurrency. So again, tell me why I should use ION instead of the already established BTC?
given the number of trolls here, this looks interesting

Yup, us "trolls" that saw how "interesting" GAW was from the beginning lurking around are definitely a reason to invest here.

So you think every new coin launch is now automatically a scam?

Every post you make puts this to the top of altcoins list, great publicity for free, not your intention?

They probably are all scams, but the coins that are made by the people complicit in and/or too stupid to see the GAW scam for what it was especially so. Making sure people are able to see our very simple, basic, and unanswered questions is definitely my intention.

It's unfair to brand people who get scammed as stupid. It happens everyday to the best of us.

The paycoin links here do require attention, but it doesn't mean its automatically a scam.

How about people who were trying to support the scamcoin for a year after everyone was aware it's a scam? Perhaps you could give us permission to label them as untrustworthy at least?

A coin is just tech. You don't get scammed by a coin, you get scammed by a person.

Why would someone who got scammed automatically be untrustworthy?

Guy on the left is Adam Matlack, one of the authors of the ION whitepaper.
Guy on the right is Josh Garza, GAW CEO.
On this picture it does not look to me like Garza is scamming Matlack. It more looks like they are both posing in a photoshopped picture they used to make customers believe their unplugged ASICs were mining in a real datacenter. Which they were not.
Now tell me again: Why you would trust Matlack and ION?  

Just checked in Slack and Adam Matlack is not in that picture.

Why would anyone trust you when you peddle these lies? What is the incentive to make this stuff up?

Another one of the scammers then. They all worked at GAW.

I had to go check and found you just outright lied.

You are no better than any other lying scammer.

Have fun "becaming a billionaire" with ION then!

Anyone trying to decide has to sort through the lies posted by scammers like you
legendary

Yup, us "trolls" that saw how "interesting" GAW was from the beginning lurking around are definitely a reason to invest here.

Every post you make puts this to the top of altcoins list, great publicity for free, not your intention?

They probably are all scams, but the coins that are made by the people complicit in and/or too stupid to see the GAW scam for what it was especially so. Making sure people are able to see our very simple, basic, and unanswered questions is definitely my intention.

It's unfair to brand people who get scammed as stupid. It happens everyday to the best of us.

The paycoin links here do require attention, but it doesn't mean its automatically a scam.

How about people who were trying to support the scamcoin for a year after everyone was aware it's a scam? Perhaps you could give us permission to label them as untrustworthy at least?

A coin is just tech. You don't get scammed by a coin, you get scammed by a person.

On this picture it does not look to me like Garza is scamming Matlack. It more looks like they are both posing in a photoshopped picture they used to make customers believe their unplugged ASICs were mining in a real datacenter. Which they were not.

Why would anyone trust you when you peddle these lies? What is the incentive to make this stuff up?

Have fun "becaming a billionaire" with ION then!

legendary

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/hqTkVl1.jpg

What is the incentive to make up these lies?

At least let people make up their own minds without the misinformation.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11

LOL When did Adam Become Joe?
Activity: 742

My friend Smiley , I hope you don't dream about Adam too Smiley, lol
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

We're not talking about someone who merely go scammed. The SEC claims GAW had up to 10k potential victims. Most of them did not kiss Garza's ass, did not threaten unbelievers, did not shill a year after Garza left. The 100 or so still hanging out around ION are a special group who are not trustworthy for a number of reasons. However you are welcome to give them your money if you insist. No need to rationalize that.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

I don't think everyone here has labelled it a scam yet, though there are a few.  Even I may have used the word.

There are elements that are, or ought to be, of concern to people potentially buying into this though.

So far, despite claiming to be a registered company, in Sngapore, there has been no evidence forthcoming to back up that assertion, though the latest suggestion was that they were actually renaming their XPY.io company to IONOMY PTE, the name given in their TOS.

There's so far little evidence of any actual working code, or a working game, yet they're here asking for (unless I've forgotten the numbers) close to $1000000 from their ICO.

They've also failed to answer questions put to them by the bitcoin community, on the public forum where they came asking for that money, instead there has been a stream of "community members" coming here telling everyone that it's great, that they should just trust the ionomy team etc, and claiming that anyone who wants to know anything should go to their walled garden (sorry, Slack channel) for more details.

Apparently, despite reports of a number of the ionomy team being rather polite, if evasive, there are also people reporting that there have been several occasions of abuse towards people who have asked questions.

There's more, but that's enough things in themselves to be cause for concern, for the time being at least.

Anyone considering getting involved should probably approach with extreme caution.  Or send me your money, which is just as likely to benefit you in the long run.

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Why should I buy ION for games when there is BTC games already? If it was that platform that was so great, why the coin? Why not build the platform around BTC? Makes no sense to me. If this was just the platform, people could care less. The fact you all think you needed to create yet another coin is quite baffling.

Why should you buy BTC games when there are already FIAT games available?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

Jump to: