Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 476. (Read 473126 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
It is an dilema Smiley

It is ok for crypto to stay anon, just look at the person everybody looks for that they call satoshi Smiley. Problem is, if scammers are somewhere involved people want to know.

You can create an new identity and publish it here so that everybody is happy, but the coding as well as the attitude and person itself would never change. Both is legit, to ask if scammers are onboard and them as "company" keeping itin secrect. The one is more customer oriented and transparent than the other..
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
adam matlack closely works with joe mordica the famous GAW CTO who knew he was selling air & negotiated power deal with MS power in his home town. who knows maybe joe is part of ION team as well  Cool

Joe Mordica is not part of ION team in any way or even i'd be running a mile

Remember all the other services for xpy that garza wasn't part of and didn't own either that they said. I think this close work collegue thing is another red flag. Whos to say he doesn't contribute or work as an unnamed benefactor in the background? You can 100% promise and say he in no way at present communicates or is involved with adam?

I asked the question and was given direct answer that Joe Mordica is not involved in ION / Ionomy / coin / platform development in any way at all.

Who gave you the direct answer that Joe Mordica is not involved in any way? And is this person a user of the ionomy username. This question seems to continue getting side stepped and even you don't want to pose this question to them by the sounds of it.. is the anonymity of this handle something that builds trust? Because you state trust is important.

I asked the question in Slack and that was the answer I got, more than that what else can I say.

If the "Ionomy" account will clarify this issue then at least we can all know definitively.

What is your opinion on how this works for their trustability if they refuse to identify who uses ionomy account use or the other people working with the project, i mean for transparency and trust?

Please include if you think this still makes them trust worthy of if it reduces trust level and if you can see that this becomes another red flag?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
adam matlack closely works with joe mordica the famous GAW CTO who knew he was selling air & negotiated power deal with MS power in his home town. who knows maybe joe is part of ION team as well  Cool

https://i.imgur.com/t9zLxLY.png

Remember all the other services for xpy that garza wasn't part of and didn't own either that they said. I think this close work collegue thing is another red flag. Whos to say he doesn't contribute or work as an unnamed benefactor in the background? You can 100% promise and say he in no way at present communicates or is involved with adam?

I asked the question and was given direct answer that Joe Mordica is not involved in ION / Ionomy / coin / platform development in any way at all.

Who gave you the direct answer that Joe Mordica is not involved in any way? And is this person a user of the ionomy username. This question seems to continue getting side stepped and even you don't want to pose this question to them by the sounds of it.. is the anonymity of this handle something that builds trust? Because you state trust is important.

I asked the question in Slack and that was the answer I got, more than that, what else can I say?

If the "Ionomy" account will clarify this issue then at least we can all know definitively.
legendary

I agree we need to clear this up if his involvement is there, until everything is transparent, you cant know who writes an code. But its about trust not code, bitlend was great example. I know that many kept saying joe is good guy, he wasnt and he isnt, we all know his history, no need to discuss about it, its his fault that he took this ride, he knew very, very well what he was doing as well as others who helped josh in his business, ie. Amanda or other real gawtards not their investors. I can say about him that he was an pretty arrogant a*s on gaws hotChickz line but after joshy left them in rain by not sharing anything (we actually dont know, why not splitting 20mio a litlle bit, even ganza dino brain understands this probably, even his not knowing anything bro probably knows) he is as innocent as everybody else. This is actually the wadge what some I think try to find out about MrCoins, was he more scammed than he contributed to the scam.ill

I think today it is releasing, we do not need to discuss a lot about what they will hopefully show  after launch.

legendary

All 3 listed people in the whitepaper

Adam Matlack
[email protected]

Michael Pfeiffer
[email protected]

Richard Nelson
[email protected]

All are on the instrumental for releases notes for paycoin under paycoin foundation.

https://github.com/PaycoinFoundation/paycoin/releases

code commits are from a variety of people but none of these. Ionomy website doesn't list these so there is a lot of unknown actors. Being not listed people don't know who they are dealing with other than Adam Matlack, close business friend (as listed above in the picture statement) of Joe Mordica who lied with intent on the black dark room miners and knew he was photoshopped in fake warehouse picture. He also worked the code from what i remember on zen cloud in some capacity and could be involved in the ionomy website. His lack of reporting and keeping the scam going cost many many people money (Joe that is). The company you keep and continue to keep is a reflection on yourself if you maintain that connection.

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

legendary
I think it is a lot about how to not turn this into nightmare, questions have to be replied, maybe not so much by mrcoins and more by ionomy officials Smiley or those who wrote this whitepaper (i miss paul, he would post now an nice pic of an owl Smiley ), as far as I can read, mrcoins has not a lot do it with these points like company registration ... , correct me if I am wrong.

We still don't know who ionomy is. They won't say when asked on slack or here.

At least Mr Ceo identified himself as Josh Garza you knew who you were dealing with.

There are 3 names on their whitepaper. I would assume they are officials now, why would their name be on whitepaper?

I am not sure what you reffer to, do you ask me if I knew who ganza is or if I dealt with him Smiley ? Did you know who you deal with? Have you been customer of JG?

I meant ionomy claims they are upfront, trustable and want the project to suceed BUT they won't answer this simple question. Josh Garza was a scammer but he was behind the GAW CEO handle and everyone knew it. Ionomy refuses to state to everyone who uses the handle. I believe the only reason for this is to be unaccountable to their statements and later can deny a particular member said it.
I think it is a lot about how to not turn this into nightmare, questions have to be replied, maybe not so much by mrcoins and more by ionomy officials Smiley or those who wrote this whitepaper (i miss paul, he would post now an nice pic of an owl Smiley ), as far as I can read, mrcoins has not a lot do it with these points like company registration ... , correct me if I am wrong.

At least Mr Ceo identified himself as Josh Garza you knew who you were dealing with.

There are 3 names on their whitepaper. I would assume they are officials now, why would their name be on whitepaper?

I am not sure what you reffer to, do you ask me if I knew who ganza is or if I dealt with him Smiley ? Did you know who you deal with? Have you been customer of JG?
The ionomy.com platform is now live.

Whether you exchanged your XPY for ION or bought ICO ION, you can get to the main dashboard as such:

https://ionomy.com/dashboard

Inside you will see all your ICO ION, ION Stakers, Atoms, Atoms Auctions and other useful features.
legendary

I'd like to find answers and to discuss the merits of the model and other potential problems. But, I just keep getting trolled about GAW.

Well, if the answers were forthcoming there'd be a lot less of what you call "trolling".

As it stands, you seem to be their most vocal mouth piece at this time.

Maybe if they stepped up to the plate and helped reassure people that they were on the up and up then there'd be more constructive conversation.  So far all the responses from ionomy and the xpy community members who have posted here have managed to do is create an atmosphere of distrust.

I have a lot more questions than I have answers, i'm just not getting to ask them.

There should be an atmosphere of distrust. This is a new crypto launch, high risk at the best of times.

If people come attacking calling "scam, scam" then that defines the general dialogue, people under attack go on the defence and . . . well you know how it goes.

Hopefully we can break this cycle and get some constructive discussion going.

Hopefully ionomy can come here and say who uses the handle so there is a level of trust... who is ionomy and who uses the handle.

I'd like to find answers and to discuss the merits of the model and other potential problems. But, I just keep getting trolled about GAW.

Well, if the answers were forthcoming there'd be a lot less of what you call "trolling".

Maybe if they stepped up to the plate and helped reassure people that they were on the up and up then there'd be more constructive conversation.  So far all the responses from ionomy and the xpy community members who have posted here have managed to do is create an atmosphere of distrust.

I have a lot more questions than I have answers, i'm just not getting to ask them.

There should be an atmosphere of distrust. This is a new crypto launch, high risk at the best of times.

If people come attacking calling "scam, scam" then that defines the general dialogue, people under attack go on the defence and . . . well you know how it goes.

Hopefully we can break this cycle and get some constructive discussion going.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

All I have to do with this is I got caught in the GAW scam last year, held on to my XPY (never dumped as people accused me of) and the guys who make Ionomy offered to swap XPY for ION. So I swapped my XPY for ION along with many hundreds of other GAW victims.

This is my only part in this. I have nothing to do with Ionomy Team or official. I'm just a community member with no official authority or role.

legendary

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

I am not trolling you, check all my responses to you and your buddies. I've been met with plenty of abuse, offence, attacks and pretty much outright rudeness. In response I feel I have not anywhere near responded in the way that I have been treated.

I disagree that you and your friends (i'm referring to the "us" you mentioned) feel able to permanently brand people.

There's special names for this type of behaviour in the real world.

Oh no, you poor little victim, do you need a safe space to retreat to?

I've heard there's one on Slack.

Out of interest, how's the ICO going, reeled in enough marks yet?

I don't care for me, I meet people like you in the real world everyday.

It's all the other victims that have been branded by your lot as "stupid" or "scammers" etc

The ICO is going great, with some thanks to all the publicity you guys are giving it on BCT!

Would be your worst nightmare for this to succeed, wouldn't it? Cheesy

You meet people like me every day?  I have the sense that's supposed to be an underhand jibe, some sort of slur against my person?  not sure, never was too good at deciphering vague statements like this....

As to your second comment...well, there's no helping some people.  If they don't have the critical thinking skills to either avoid getting taken for a ride, or to figure out that you should just cut your losses and walk away, rather than recreating a broken wheel and duping a load more people into taking on your rather expensive bag, then that's on them, ultimately.

Instead of saying it's going great, why not back that up with some evidence, you know, figures that can be verified...

Why would it be a nightmare if this succeeded?  It'd be a shock, to be sure, but if people didn't actually lose money then that'd only be a good thing...

Unfortunately, with the number of huge red flags being thrown up, including (in fact especially) you being their most vocal mouth piece, I can't ever see that happening.

It's a novel vertical in an otherwise saturated market, but so far all the evidence suggests that it is ill thought through and is nothing more than an attempt to get peoples money into the hands of people who lost on xpy.

How's it going getting around the T&C that Apple impose, exactly?

I am not trolling you, check all my responses to you and your buddies. I've been met with plenty of abuse, offence, attacks and pretty much outright rudeness. In response I feel I have not anywhere near responded in the way that I have been treated.

I disagree that you and your friends (i'm referring to the "us" you mentioned) feel able to permanently brand people.

There's special names for this type of behaviour in the real world.

Oh no, you poor little victim, do you need a safe space to retreat to?

I've heard there's one on Slack.

Out of interest, how's the ICO going, reeled in enough marks yet?

I don't care for me, I meet people like you in the real world everyday.

It's all the other victims that have been branded by your lot as "stupid" or "scammers" etc

The ICO is going great, with some thanks to all the publicity you guys are giving it on BCT!

Would be your worst nightmare for this to succeed, wouldn't it? Cheesy
Jump to: