Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 79. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Yep from $.25 to $4.52, 2 years of the usual shit being you responding with an insult  Grin

Kinda hard to take a fence offence when I look at the price. Going to be even harder as it continues to grow $5,$10,$20.......... 

Kinda hard to avoid insulting a clueless sycophant like you. Given your militant ignorance towards crypto or games or business in general - pretty much any real facts on this topic would tend to be insulting to your worship of THE TEAM.

Do you honestly believe what you just wrote..... no product  Grin Grin Grin just a stickers on a car  Grin Grin Grin Huh?

I apologize, not even stickers yet, just a rendering of how it may look like on the WoO car.

Now the product thing is a tough one. Does ionomy have 0 games or 1 game? Not sure if Gravity counts, seems to be dead.

My militant ignorance towards crypto or games or business in general...... what does that even mean ?

Oh well whatever it is the good news is ignorance is something that can be remedied whereas your negative traits on the other hand are genetic  Sad
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Yep from $.25 to $4.52, 2 years of the usual shit being you responding with an insult  Grin

Kinda hard to take a fence offence when I look at the price. Going to be even harder as it continues to grow $5,$10,$20.......... 

Kinda hard to avoid insulting a clueless sycophant like you. Given your militant ignorance towards crypto or games or business in general - pretty much any real facts on this topic would tend to be insulting to your worship of THE TEAM.

Do you honestly believe what you just wrote..... no product  Grin Grin Grin just a stickers on a car  Grin Grin Grin Huh?

I apologize, not even stickers yet, just a rendering of how it may look like on the WoO car.

Now the product thing is a tough one. Does ionomy have 0 games or 1 game? Not sure if Gravity counts, seems to be dead.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

LMAO...

Oh and so I don't get deleted.

Ionomy is an alt coin that is backed by Nascar affiliate...

LOL... you muppets paid for some stickers on a car. NASCAR affiliate isn't "backing" ionomy, it's pretty much the opposite.

Congrats on moving beyond paid press releases in your marketing efforts, it's just a shame you don't have an actual product to market.

Do you honestly believe what you just wrote..... no product  Grin Grin Grin just a stickers on a car  Grin Grin Grin  

Well, considering that I would never write "a stickers", you're full of shit as usual.

Yep from $.25 to $4.52, 2 years of the usual shit being you responding with an insult  Grin

So again.......

Do you honestly believe what you just wrote..... no product  Grin Grin Grin just a stickers on a car  Grin Grin Grin Huh?

did you even put any money on Joshs' books?  Undecided  ~he needs candy bars and top ramen ..hellooooooo!!  Cry  #soap-on-a-rope

LMAO...

LOL... you muppets paid for some stickers on a car. NASCAR affiliate isn't "backing" ionomy, it's pretty much the opposite.

Congrats on moving beyond paid press releases in your marketing efforts, it's just a shame you don't have an actual product to market.

Do you honestly believe what you just wrote..... no product  Grin Grin Grin just a stickers on a car  Grin Grin Grin 

Well, considering that I would never write "a stickers", you're full of shit as usual.

So again.......

legendary

LMAO...

Do you honestly believe what you just wrote..... no product  Grin Grin Grin just a stickers on a car  Grin Grin Grin 

LMAO...

you are violation ghost.orgs' terms of use i'm seriously shocked by your total disregard for common sense and logic :\ meh

LMAO...

legendary

LMAO...

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
Petition for Users to change their nickname on the Official Ionomy Discord Server

Hello Ionomy Discord Users

Last night, I was able to set my nickname on the Official Ionomy Discord server to Wild Shark . Since then, the Ionomy Discord Admins have changed it and enacted a new rule that the user can no longer change their nickname. I believe this new rule to be unfair to all the Discord Users. On all my other Discord server accounts, I am able to provide/change my displayed name for that Discord server. This function is used so I may have one Discord user account that is used on different Discord servers. I have different displayed names for each Discord Server. I give a shout out to the Ionomy community to permit this functional on the Official Ionomy Server. Please DM the Ionomy Discord Admins (DKbay, Wolverine, Xeohash & Dijon Mustard) or post on the ION Community forum  your opinion on this new rule!

Thanks
Wild Shark

https://ion.community/topic/796/petition-for-users-to-change-their-displayed-nickname-on-the-official-ionomy-discord-server

Shark, you're doing this wrong. You should create your own chatroom and declare it "official" and then you can admin it any way you want. That's how things are done in payonomy, you should know that already after three years and how many chat and forum sites they had? Probably a dozen or more.

The Ionomy Discord Admins have responded by killing my access to the Official Discord Server for requesting the ability to change your own nickname. They have also deleted my petition from the ION Community forum for the crypto community to comment on. I believe that I shouldn't be ban from the Offical Discord Server for speaking my peace!

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

LMAO...

Petition for Users to change their nickname on the Official Ionomy Discord Server

Last night, I was able to set my nickname on the Official Ionomy Discord server to Wild Shark . Since then, the Ionomy Discord Admins have changed it and enacted a new rule that the user can no longer change their nickname. I believe this new rule to be unfair to all the Discord Users. On all my other Discord server accounts, I am able to provide/change my displayed name for that Discord server. This function is used so I may have one Discord user account that is used on different Discord servers. I have different displayed names for each Discord Server. I give a shout out to the Ionomy community to permit this functional on the Official Ionomy Server. Please DM the Ionomy Discord Admins (DKbay, Wolverine, Xeohash & Dijon Mustard) or post on the ION Community forum  your opinion on this new rule!

Thanks
Wild Shark

https://ion.community/topic/796/petition-for-users-to-change-their-displayed-nickname-on-the-official-ionomy-discord-server

Shark, you're doing this wrong. You should create your own chatroom and declare it "official" and then you can admin it any way you want. That's how things are done in payonomy, you should know that already after three years and how many chat and forum sites they had? Probably a dozen or more.

The Ionomy Discord Admins have responded by killing my access to the Official Discord Server for requesting the ability to change your own nickname. They have also deleted my petition from the ION Community forum for the crypto community to comment on.

legendary

Last night, I was able to set my nickname on the Official Ionomy Discord server to Wild Shark . Since then, the Ionomy Discord Admins have changed it and enacted a new rule that the user can no longer change their nickname. I believe this new rule to be unfair to all the Discord Users. On all my other Discord server accounts, I am able to provide/change my displayed name for that Discord server. This function is used so I may have one Discord user account that is used on different Discord servers. I have different displayed names for each Discord Server. I give a shout out to the Ionomy community to permit this functional on the Official Ionomy Server. Please DM the Ionomy Discord Admins (DKbay, Wolverine, Xeohash & Dijon Mustard) or post on the ION Community forum  your opinion on this new rule!

Thanks
Wild Shark

Thanks
Wild Shark

Last night, I was able to set my nickname on the Official Ionomy Discord server to Wild Shark . Since then, the Ionomy Discord Admins have changed it and enacted a new rule that the user can no longer change their nickname. I believe this new rule to be unfair to all the Discord Users. On all my other Discord server accounts, I am able to provide/change my displayed name for that Discord server. This function is used so I may have one Discord user account that is used on different Discord servers. I have different displayed names for each Discord Server. I give a shout out to the Ionomy community to permit this functional on the Official Ionomy Server. Please DM the Ionomy Discord Admins (DKbay & Dijon Mustard) or post on the ION Community forum  your opinion on this new rule!

Thanks
Wild Shark

if you are the "founder" you should be able to pay the 75BTC debt ION owes to us. ~ who the fuck are you?

Who the fuck is us ?  

the debt holders!~> Josh Garza never told you? :\ hmmm..you new here? ..wow start on the paycoin(pyc) thread it just might give you some clarity?

===>

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11101707

*you prepared fix this or we keep talking?*

Last night, I was able to set my nickname on the Official Ionomy Discord server to Wild Shark . Since then, the Ionomy Discord Admins have changed it and enacted a new rule that the user can no longer change their nickname. I believe this new rule to be unfair to all the Discord Users. On all my other Discord server accounts, I am able to provide/change my displayed name for that Discord server. This function is used so I may have one Discord user account that is used on different Discord servers. I have different displayed names for each Discord Server. I give a shout out to the Ionomy community to permit this functional on the Official Ionomy Server. Please DM the Ionomy Discord Admins (DKbay & Dijon Mustard) or post on the ION Community forum  your opinion on this new rule!

Thanks
Wild Shark

if you are the "founder" you should be able to pay the 75BTC debt ION owes to us. ~ who the fuck are you?

Who the fuck is us ? 

Thanks
Wild Shark

Thanks
Wild Shark

are you a developer or a paid promoter? i'm confused...you even shill brah? :\ is your real name Trevon? lol

I am a member of the wonderful crypto community that has an eye on the growing Ionomy Vision...

aka "Josh Garzas' vision"?  Roll Eyes  now i'm scared ...!!!
while im glad i kept some ion, it sucks i cant trade it anywhere but fake/scam bittrex.. $5.60 an ion is beyond insane, never thought it would still be around.

With the release of good insane news from the Ionomy Team, the ION price spike to near $7 Dollars...

are you a developer or a paid promoter? i'm confused...you even shill brah? :\ is your real name Trevon? lol

I am a member of the wonderful crypto community that has an eye on the growing Ionomy Vision...
Pages:
Jump to: