Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 75. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
... ill just keep staking whats i got until there is a real market again, ...

A HODL stance with your ION investment is a good strategy for long term gain for your investment. The crypto market is currently in an all time low for the year and could go lower if price of BTC continues to drop. It may take awhile for market to reverse it's position..

Price of ION gains momentum as it rebounds above the Three Dollar Mark

Didn't you assholes spend the better part of two years whining that it's unfair to bring other coins up in this thread, like Paycoin, or Bitcoin? Except when it's needed for you to deflect a simple fact that ION is going down.

You are quite correct that the ION Price is currently rebounding after a tremendous fall in price of BTC. All coins in the market are currently lower...

Discussion with information related to ION and the Ionomy Vision have been encouraged in this thread for many moons.

... ill just keep staking whats i got until there is a real market again, ...

A HODL stance with your ION investment is a good strategy for long term gain for your investment. The crypto market is currently in an all time low for the year and could go lower if price of BTC continues to drop. It may take awhile for market to reverse it's position..
ION Price is rebounding after fall of BTC to all time low this year
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
goodluck on this one, no plans for being listed on ANYTHING other than shittrex, means i cant do shite with ion. congrats on moon games, ill just keep staking whats i got until there is a real market again, i know that is so much to ask as no one trades or anything...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
all time low this year

Yep the ion price has dropped unlike the rest of crypto

Didn't you assholes spend the better part of two years whining that it's unfair to bring other coins up in this thread, like Paycoin, or Bitcoin? Except when it's needed for you to deflect a simple fact that ION is going down.

The moon or bust first game to incorporate elements of PWR/GRD the second later this quarter being Crypto Gravity (Reboot) — Public Beta

Nice backpedaling. This is my first post on this forum. I will come up with some random definition of "first" later.

Hmmm I wonder what (Reboot) could mean Huh  

Don't judge people by your own standards. It's been 2 years, why would ionomy dump their premine now Huh those ions are there for a reason

These are not "my" standards, just some basic common sense. For example having a blockchain and not using it for its intended purpose is a major red flag. With ionomy there is no transparency whatsoever so for all I know dumping is the "reason" for having those millions of IONs and they could've been dumping all along.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
A very interesting ICO, can this game win a coin? Funny? Can you download the game on your phone? I'd like to have a look!

Yes you can win ION. The first game 'the moon or bust' can be downloaded from either the app store or google play, pretty much all phones and tablets are covered.

first game LOL...

Gotta love the shills pretending that Gravity never existed... even though the new game appears to be about as shitty as the old one. And what's happening to ION price, did the nice guys decide to dump their premine? I hope not, I'd be sad if this shitshow ends like that.

Yep the ion price has dropped unlike the rest of crypto

The moon or bust first game to incorporate elements of PWR/GRD the second later this quarter being Crypto Gravity (Reboot) — Public Beta

Hmmm I wonder what (Reboot) could mean Huh 

Don't judge people by your own standards. It's been 2 years, why would ionomy dump their premine now Huh those ions are there for a reason

I'll take a crack at the ION price.. it's rebounding after a major loss when BTC dropped down to another all time low this year

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
A very interesting ICO, can this game win a coin? Funny? Can you download the game on your phone? I'd like to have a look!

Yes you can win ION. The first game 'the moon or bust' can be downloaded from either the app store or google play, pretty much all phones and tablets are covered.

first game LOL...

Gotta love the shills pretending that Gravity never existed... even though the new game appears to be about as shitty as the old one. And what's happening to ION price, did the nice guys decide to dump their premine? I hope not, I'd be sad if this shitshow ends like that.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
ION Rocket cruising at FIVE Dollars with heavy 24 hr Volume

5 dollars really, where else besides bittrex? seriously this is bad, one exchange. what is needed to get ion on more exchanges, it has more use case than most alt coins?. this thread is probably not a good source, but damn it is confusing to see those charts and yet only see the crippled bittrex as the #1 ( and only? ) exchange. is there a wallet issue ?

The Ionomy Vision is being expanded beyond the bittrex exchange with growth in many areas beyond an exchange. A glance at the new Road Map shows a lot of active and expansion in the next quarter

Thanks to the ION Team for their hard effort to achieve these goals in 2018!!!
https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap
ION Rocket cruising at FIVE Dollar Mark

5 dollars really, where else besides bittrex? seriously this is bad, one exchange. what is needed to get ion on more exchanges, it has more use case than most alt coins?. this thread is probably not a good source, but damn it is confusing to see those charts and yet only see the crippled bittrex as the #1 ( and only? ) exchange. is there a wallet issue ?
still only at bittrex? does this not concern anyone else? bittrex has had my account hostage for 6+ months now, multiple tickets. why would anyone on the ION team want to rely on this one (seemingly failing) exchange? there is btcpop but no market activity there. is anyone aware of another exchange, something other than bittrex? just would love to trade/sell some of what ive staked the last year or so. should be on at least one more exchange, bittrex is falling apart.
Yep Smiley Another huge pump is coming Smiley All graphs and updates are signalling about that Smiley

We're still in the push with nice Volume... I haven't seen that much volume since the beginning of year

Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Yep Smiley Another huge pump is coming Smiley All graphs and updates are signalling about that Smiley

We're still in the push with nice Volume...

the SEC looking at who runs this scam ~ bittrex insiders getting epic fines and jail time hopefully!! Wink weee

We're still in the push with nice Volume...
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

good news : hardfork away from proof of stake we found a bug in the ION code :-D meh

Pages:
Jump to: