Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 83. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
ion has fallen rapidly in usd value... why is that? has something happened thats caused ions usd value to fall so much?
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
For the last week, the price of ION has been above the $2.40 with a peak near FIVE Dollars...

https://i.gyazo.com/a651c2dc33714bcdcb56bf4957991b73.png

good you can afford to pay your debts ...

Thank you for your suggestion on how to use my ION profits for a good use...

profiting on the leftover wreakage of Josh Garza?  Roll Eyes what wrong with you people..

My ION profits are earned from me smartly investing in the Ionomy Vision at early stage of the project...

when Josh was still running it? :-D pfft

When the Ionomy Team was running it... back at the beginning of the Ionomy Vision Roadmap

ya Josh Garza and his buddies ..am i rite? :-D shall i post my bitcoin address now or later? lmfao

No you are incorrect... It was the Ionomy Team and members from the Ionomy community from the beginning of this project

i'm not i must stop you there==> ION is XPY team just new symbol ~ sorry i've been away ION owes the debt from paycoin plain and simple :\ meh
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
For the last week, the price of ION has been above the $2.40 with a peak near FIVE Dollars...

profiting on the leftover wreakage of Josh Garza?  Roll Eyes what wrong with you people..

My ION profits are earned from me smartly investing in the Ionomy Vision at early stage of the project...

When the Ionomy Team was running it... back at the beginning of the Ionomy Vision Roadmap

ya Josh Garza and his buddies ..am i rite? :-D shall i post my bitcoin address now or later? lmfao

No you are incorrect... It was the Ionomy Team and members from the Ionomy community from the beginning of this project

profiting on the leftover wreakage of Josh Garza?  Roll Eyes what wrong with you people..

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
That still doesn't explain what this has to do with DASH. Funny though how you ignore the obvious facts in this scenario - ION price was ~4% of DASH price and now it's ~0.4% of DASH price and you think this is going towards your goal?

What facts are those.............. you miss my point concerning DASH and it's something I'm not going to elaborate on. You think it's crap that's fine I not here to convert you.

Today I could walk away from Ionomy with a very nice profit but that for me would be like eating crumbs from the table and missing out on a  banquet.   

What facts? It's right up there in my post. 4% vs 0.4%. You completely ignore anything that doesn't fit your narrative.

I get your point about DASH, it's some sort of benchmark for you, but it's completely arbitrary and ION is going backwards on that measure anyway.

Nice profit if you exclude the XPY cost basis, right? That's like me saying I got a nice profit selling that Mazda... if I ignore how much I paid for the BMW that I traded in.

good you can afford to pay your debts ~ Josh Garza thanks you for your help Smiley lol

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Okay.... you have to cast your mind back 2 years.

3 massive global markets

Mobile gaming
Mobile phone usage
Crypto

At the time DASH was $6 so 50% = $3.00. Ion ICO'd for $.25/$.2. $3 became my investment target.

Since then

Mobile gaming - has exploded
Mobile phone usage - has exploded
Crytocurrentcy adoption - has exploded

If ion were just a couple of games then I would have cashed out and moved on to focus on other crypto opportunities. But it's not PWR-GRD demonstrates that Ionomy now find themselves in the middle of this convergence and that's why I'm still here  Grin I'm sticking with 50% the price of DASH as it helps me quantify the crypto explosion...... who would have know that DASH in 2 years would go from $6 to $840.... not me  Sad 

That still doesn't explain what this has to do with DASH. Funny though how you ignore the obvious facts in this scenario - ION price was ~4% of DASH price and now it's ~0.4% of DASH price and you think this is going towards your goal?

What facts are those.............. you miss my point concerning DASH and it's something I'm not going to elaborate on. You think it's crap that's fine I not here to convert you.

Today I could walk away from Ionomy with a very nice profit but that for me would be like eating crumbs from the table and missing out on a  banquet.   
After my last post the ion price reached an all time high of $4.72...... this time last year it was $.09.

This increase was all me. I made it happen because I is a very very stable genius oops forget your the very very stable genius I'm the dense one Sad

Man's not hot, never hot. Two plus two is four Minus one that's three, quick maths  Grin

ION has taken a tiny tiny step closer to 50% DASH price - $1,035

So predictable, when your pants are on fire you pivot to ION pump'n'dumps with some crazy sauce sprinkled on. You're right about 50%, except it's not relative to DASH but to ION's own ICO price two years ago... such a momentous achievement, only dropped by half when the rest of the market is bubbling like a cauldron.

Nothing better going on to change the subject to? How's that Gravity rewrite doing? Can't wait to go to Australia to take new screenshots.

Concerning DASH...

2 years ago after spending a year lurking in XPY.io I decided to drop everything apart from BTC & ION. Then about 6 months living with this  decision I figured out if Ionomy/ION is successful ION could easily reach 50% the price of DASH. This is a percentage not a value goal. Fast forward to today nothing has changed that's my long term tick box of success  Smiley although with the launch of the PWR/GRD components I will review again in about 6 months

Concerning the bubbling cauldron of the crypto market how much money do you think is invested in vapour, invested in projects that today are 100% speculative. Many will fizzle out leaving investors with nothing where do you think they will take their money, have any idea which projects are going to survive and prosper ?

For the relaunch of Gravity save yourself some money and buy a VPN it's actually much cheaper than having to book a flight Grin 

seriously fuck off your ION/XPY owes like 75BTC to a known stock market awareness group :\ fuck you pay me.
legendary

3 massive global markets

Mobile gaming
Mobile phone usage
Crypto

At the time DASH was $6 so 50% = $3.00. Ion ICO'd for $.25/$.2. $3 became my investment target.

Since then

If ion were just a couple of games then I would have cashed out and moved on to focus on other crypto opportunities. But it's not PWR-GRD demonstrates that Ionomy now find themselves in the middle of this convergence and that's why I'm still here  Grin I'm sticking with 50% the price of DASH as it helps me quantify the crypto explosion...... who would have know that DASH in 2 years would go from $6 to $840.... not me  Sad 

@suchmoon If I send more emails to the support desk, they are probably going to ban my Ionomy user!!!

@korvas Help a fellow Ionomy Whale... Can you please send me a never expiring invitation link to the Ionomy Discord to pass on to others?

Shark, looks like you've been banned on Discord and ionomists don't want you back. You think whining on Bitcointalk is gonna help with that?

I have to admit though, I find it quite amusing that you're now figuring out that putting your money into a business conducted via chatroom might be not a good idea. Haven't learned from Hashtalk?

korvas is busy making up alternate reality, leave him alone.

Not clinging to fantasy.... more an acknowledgement of reality

No such reality. You're lying.

What loss ??

Did I say ION tied to DASH??? I didn't........trying to bait again  Grin So sad  Sad

You said ION is going to reach 50% DASH price. Is "tied" the wrong word? Connected? Influenced? Related? Whatever it is, enlighten us on the specifics - why is that going to happen?

3 massive global markets

Mobile gaming
Mobile phone usage
Crypto

Since then

legendary
@suchmoon If I send more emails to the support desk, they are probably going to ban my Ionomy user!!!

@korvas Help a fellow Ionomy Whale... Can you please send me a never expiring invitation link to the Ionomy Discord to pass on to others?

Shark, looks like you've been banned on Discord and ionomists don't want you back. You think whining on Bitcointalk is gonna help with that?

I have to admit though, I find it quite amusing that you're now figuring out that putting your money into a business conducted via chatroom might be not a good idea. Haven't learned from Hashtalk?

korvas is busy making up alternate reality, leave him alone.

No such reality. You're lying.

What loss ??

Did I say ION tied to DASH??? I didn't........trying to bait again  Grin So sad  Sad

You said ION is going to reach 50% DASH price. Is "tied" the wrong word? Connected? Influenced? Related? Whatever it is, enlighten us on the specifics - why is that going to happen?
Your not a broke-ass paycoiner anymore ? Does that mean you got your BTC back from the GAWsuit.

A bit like Julian Assange, having BTC taken away from you ends up being the best investment decision you ever made  Grin Grin

Right, you're still clinging onto that fantasy that I somehow lost money to Garza. What a dolt... does that make your own loss more enjoyable?

Now back to the topic, what is the basis of your assumption that ION is somehow tied to DASH price? Or is that just one more of your fantasies? Please come up with some new deflection, you're getting boring.

What loss ??

My new delusion is Ionomy Discard Admins kicking my user from Discord and Doxing my Ionomy Discord User!!!

Wild ION Shark - Today at 9:51 AM
Please immediately change my nickname to the following:    Wild Shark

The Ionomy Discord Admin has now banned me and I am unable to find a valid invite to the Ionomy Discord.  The invite on Ionomy.com has expired. Does anyone have the link to a valid Ionomy Discord invite? @Korvas or @ION Team  Huh

Delusion sounds about right. Where is the doxing ...

For my User name for the Ionomy Community on the official Ionomy Discord should be display/set to "Wild Shark"... All user have the privileges to set their nickname and the Ionomy admins should not  change it without a good reason or permission from the user. The Doxing occurred when the admins changed my nickname after my first "kick" from the Ionomy forum...

Ionomy.com should have a valid invite link available to all the crypto community to use to join the Ionomy community!

For my User name for the Ionomy Community on the official Ionomy Discord should be display/set to "Wild Shark"... All user have the privileges to set their nickname and the Ionomy admins should not  change it without a good reason or permission from the user. The Doxing occurred when the admins changed my nickname after my first "kick" from the Ionomy forum...

Ionomy.com should have a valid invite link available to all the crypto community to use to join the Ionomy community!

So they added "ION" to your name and you think that's doxing? You seem to have a more troubled relationship with the English language than korvas...

At any rate, why don't you sort this out with the nice guys directly. Not sure what you're hoping to achieve by posting this here. They don't give a shit about this thread.

I have made contact with Ionomy.com support staff and we have been mailing each other all weekend long.

legendary
Your not a broke-ass paycoiner anymore ? Does that mean you got your BTC back from the GAWsuit.

A bit like Julian Assange, having BTC taken away from you ends up being the best investment decision you ever made  Grin Grin

Right, you're still clinging onto that fantasy that I somehow lost money to Garza. What a dolt... does that make your own loss more enjoyable?

Now back to the topic, what is the basis of your assumption that ION is somehow tied to DASH price? Or is that just one more of your fantasies? Please come up with some new deflection, you're getting boring.
Pages:
Jump to: