Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 80. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
while im glad i kept some ion, it sucks i cant trade it anywhere but fake/scam bittrex.. $5.60 an ion is beyond insane, never thought it would still be around.

With the release of good insane news from the Ionomy Team, the ION price spike to near $7 Dollars...

are you a developer or a paid promoter? i'm confused...you even shill brah? :\ is your real name Trevon? lol
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
while im glad i kept some ion, it sucks i cant trade it anywhere but fake/scam bittrex.. $5.60 an ion is beyond insane, never thought it would still be around.

With the release of good insane news from the Ionomy Team, the ION price spike to near $7 Dollars...

bittrex STOLE the last of the paycoin/ion that Garza gave us , i saved one for safe keeping $20 floor :\ pfft ...unreal this scam still trades!!

What do you mean by bittrex stole it? Did they just not let you withdraw your coins? You could take action against them I believe if that is really the case.

yep the SEC is going to stomp bittrex into the ground simply over ION alone Josh Garza did a great move here? :\ grrr wtf!!!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
A promising project! I gladly joined this project! I see the prospect here!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Good game well played dev !! it is your time to bring back ion to the moon again with your new road map 2018 ! do not let another to keep you down. even sometimes they have a bad speculation on your progress.  since you load up the new map road the price is going up !!! what a great masterpiece.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

bittrex STOLE the last of the paycoin/ion that Garza gave us , i saved one for safe keeping $20 floor :\ pfft ...unreal this scam still trades!!

What do you mean by bittrex stole it? Did they just not let you withdraw your coins? You could take action against them I believe if that is really the case.
I'd call this investment the goose that laid the golden egg... with the ION price now holding above FIVE Dollars...

what part of PAYCOIN are you confused about..i reminds me of that game frogger ~ run across the road? i wouldn't...
I'd call this investment the goose that laid the golden egg... with the ION price now holding above FIVE Dollars...

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
With good news about Ionomy Vision being released to the public, the ION price has rocketed!!!

Oh wow, it's ALMOST back to the price it had at the time of the previous announcement (power grid back in August)... and almost back to the ICO price too.

I wonder what happened with some of those pumpy announcements in the past. Like the CakeCodes thing, is that "deal" still alive?

Hello Ionomy community,

It’s been nearly two years since ionomy.com and ION changed the way games are played and made.

The ionomy Team is proud of the accomplishments in partnership with the ionomy community, ionomy Studios, and the ION Core Development Team. Together, we developed a high-tech cryptocurrency and financial platform. We built the infrastructure for a thriving game development ecosystem. Now we’re entering a new phase: The Business of Fun.

Updated 2018 Roadmap
 In 2017, the team shared its vision for the PWR-GRD — ionomy’s full service support for game developers. Today, we’re delighted to share our strategy for how to bring that vision to life.

The new plan engages every level of the ION ecosystem, beginning with the systems and developer tools that drive the PWR-GRD. And on the front end, a major makeover for the ionomy.com platform.

View Updated Roadmap at
 https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap

Ready to ride? Buckle up! — It’s gonna be fun.

Vroom vroom,

— The Ionomy team

P.S. Speaking of fun rides: On Monday, ionomy Studios announces a spectacular new partnership alongside a thrilling new game! So be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Discord, or Telegram and stay updated. 

With good news about Ionomy Vision being released to the public, the ION price has rocketed!!!

Oh wow, it's ALMOST back to the price it had at the time of the previous announcement (power grid back in August)... and almost back to the ICO price too.

I wonder what happened with some of those pumpy announcements in the past. Like the CakeCodes thing, is that "deal" still alive?

ION needs to pay it's debts associated with paycoin and it will be fine Wink ~are you even aware this agreement?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

after pump x2 in 3h, this coin take my attention,
and I see price will increase  more and more, ^^
anyone got that in dip....

ion being delisted from bittrex ..bad news Josh Garza federal sentencing happen yet? ION(paycoin) is in hot water :\ meh
If you spent more time buying ION and less time being deluded, you would definitely have made a lot now, the good news is this is just the beginning so you still have time Smiley

i'm just needing for the Paycoin contract to be fulfilled if it's worth it to youes to lose everything you have build surrounding ION(XPY) so be it i have not heard from one single developer from this project. I will be calling the phone number, attorney prepared drafted the appropriate documents, if they need to see them however bittrex bill and richie they already know about this and will remove ION from the markets rather than face the wrath of owl ~ trust me. :\ meh
Hello Ionomy community,

It’s been nearly two years since ionomy.com and ION changed the way games are played and made.

The ionomy Team is proud of the accomplishments in partnership with the ionomy community, ionomy Studios, and the ION Core Development Team. Together, we developed a high-tech cryptocurrency and financial platform. We built the infrastructure for a thriving game development ecosystem. Now we’re entering a new phase: The Business of Fun.

Updated 2018 Roadmap
 In 2017, the team shared its vision for the PWR-GRD — ionomy’s full service support for game developers. Today, we’re delighted to share our strategy for how to bring that vision to life.

The new plan engages every level of the ION ecosystem, beginning with the systems and developer tools that drive the PWR-GRD. And on the front end, a major makeover for the ionomy.com platform.

View Updated Roadmap at

Vroom vroom,

— The Ionomy team

P.S. Speaking of fun rides: On Monday, ionomy Studios announces a spectacular new partnership alongside a thrilling new game! So be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Discord, or Telegram and stay updated.  

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io

ion being delisted from bittrex ..bad news Josh Garza federal sentencing happen yet? ION(paycoin) is in hot water :\ meh
If you spent more time buying ION and less time being deluded, you would definitely have made a lot now, the good news is this is just the beginning so you still have time Smiley

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Hello Ionomy community,

Updated 2018 Roadmap

View Updated Roadmap at

Vroom vroom,

— The Ionomy team

seriously fuck off ! ~ you chumps owe like 75BTC from Josh Garzas deal he made to be able to release PAYCOIN(ION) to begin with.

If you would like to continue this discussion that's fine i have the time stamped document to prove.
Hello Ionomy community,

Updated 2018 Roadmap

View Updated Roadmap at

Vroom vroom,

— The Ionomy team

Pages:
Jump to: