Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 8. (Read 473073 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 113
Goalposts changing is such a simplistic definition. The vision is still the same. Strategy/Tactics/Resource have changed due to a) how the crypto market has evolved since 2016 and b) Having a better understanding of developer/end-user propositions.

The agile survive hence the reason why they are still going strong.... also helps to have a properly funded business Smiley

Would this be the same 'fully funded' Ionomy that at some point in 2018 asked some of it's community members to donate 0.5 BTC each to get Ion listed on an exchange? The truth is that you likely have no real idea of their financial situation because they don't talk about that stuff beyond vague 'we have enough money' noises occasionally.

I could understand the agility argument if it was backed up by any wider success in the past at all, but it's not. Going all the way back to it's inception with XPY.io, this team has so far delivered nothing that has appealed to an audience bigger than a small subsection of a subsection of the alt coin community, and has had to keep revising and redesigning it's core offering as it uncovers flaws and missteps in it's delivery. This is not the signature of a focused, agile team. This is the signature of a team who have to keep changing their goals and project aims because they consistently underestimate both the true scope of their work and the skills needed to deliver it to a standard that actually appeals to people.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
~

Working towards your next ban?

No one cares about your "proposals", no one ever will, just give up your spamming and go do something useful.
I'm Just permoting the crypto community 2020 ION White Paper

The strong need for advance system requirements

with the value of ION increasing
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Actually it's just me  Grin Grin Grin

It just so happens that Ionomy think the same thing

You know, the more I read your posts, the more I’m utterly convinced that you have literally no idea what you’re talking about, and are simply clinging to a vision you’ve been sold by the ionomy leadership which you are now too stubborn to drop.

You’ve changed your goalposts so many times it’s almost sad at this point; here’s a few examples, in case you’ve forgotten.

Apparently x years of work were ‘starting to come to fruition’ even back in 2018...

I've been with the coin since ICO April 2016....... What attracted me to ION was the fact that right from Day 1 they've had a solid business plan which after 2 years work is starting to come to fruition

It's going to grow ..... lots of things happening.... years of work coming to fruition...a major platform upgrade just about to drop..... the platform just one element of a very compelling market proposition

The new ionomy platform has been launched. 2 in house games released. First 3rd party developer game just launched on google play, IOS not far behind. New HTML5 wallet soon to be open beta, XDM roll-out plan, sharenodes, etc... lots going on.

This project is 3 years old now. 3 years worth for development now starting to come to fruition.

2019 was also going to be good, apparently:

2019 is gonna be a good year Grin Grin Grin

There’s also always ‘more to come’ from the games...

Moving forwards I believe this under value is going to change as the couple of games already available continue to evolve so attracting more gamers. (checkout the latest version of OffRoad Heat). More games will launch, Gravity being the next inhouse game with more to follow.

The time for a postmortem is when 3 games are available all of different genres, then usage data can be reviewed alongside mapping out the advertising revenue.It's great that they've just updated Gravity with the latest patch squashing lots of bugs and integrating Facebook but this is just the start.

Crypto Gravity is available for download on Google Play or Apple app store. Think of it as a demo because a greatly enhanced version of Crypto Gravity is in the pipeline

These games like other mobile titles don't just launch, they launch then evolve. When it comes to mobile games the launch is the start not the finish, development continues. From what has been launched and the tools they've developed specifically for game devs this is the start of something special that started as just an idea 3 years ago.

Let’s not forget that cake codes/bitmaker nonsense was meant to be a big thing, too:

Bitmaker is another part of the foundations that will see ION/Ionomy continue to grow.

And the games and pweeeerrrrrrr:gruuuudddddd were going to cause mad growth:

PWR-GRD + Games (Gravity/To the Moon/others) = Growth Growth Growth !!!!!!

Anyway, there’s always the mythical parabolic growth to look forward to:

Anyway, whilst your posting shit Ionomy keep edging closer and closer to parabolic growth.

TL;DR

I don’t think anyone should listen to what you say, as you clearly don’t have a clue.

On another note, I notice that the magical GameGrid still hasn’t launched, which is confusing because I thought Matlack was adamant that it would launch in January, and before the latest fork. I thought they were going to be better at hitting timelines this year?

Nice to see you trawling through my 1,215 posts spread over these past 4 years looking for quotes to discredit me, this shows a real commitment to the cause.   Smiley

I don’t think anyone should listen to what you say, as you clearly don’t have a clue.
These past 4 years when was that NOT your opinion?

Goalposts changing is such a simplistic definition. The vision is still the same. Strategy/Tactics/Resource have changed due to a) how the crypto market has evolved since 2016 and b) Having a better understanding of developer/end-user propositions.

The agile survive hence the reason why they are still going strong.... also helps to have a properly funded business Smiley

I suggest you save your FUD for the fork  Grin The shift to a transactional based blockchain should give you plenty of scope.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
~

Working towards your next ban?

No one cares about your "proposals", no one ever will, just give up your spamming and go do something useful.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
ION 2020 White Paper - ION Proposal 8
Ionomy Vision With Innovative Network (WIN concept)

Ionomy Ecosystem System Effects
- ionomy 2020 thru 2025 platform assets and premium investment token assets (Ionomy 2020 collateral resources) can be transacted and accounted for on the blockchain.
- Smart Contracts creation functionality facilitates new use cases for ION
- ION Nodes facilitates network scaling by offloading contract and token management from the core ION blockchain
- Secondary network based on the number of ionomy assets the wallet owns to register as active Invest-node
- Smart Nodes that operate from all ION staking wallets
- ION masternode that dynamical activates and controls smart ION nodes
- Fees for smart contract transactions performed by the Masternodes and Invest-nodes can be distributed to ION node addresses and/or token addresses.
- ION wallet with the ability to create multiple Masternodes and Invest-nodes using single large 250K wallet asset and from multiple wallets composed from more than two Ionomy assets.
-Dynamic creation of nodes using summing of partial multiple wallets asset

Master Node Owner
The amount of Ionomy asset required to active this node will be fixed. The IONsx owner needs 10,000 ION coins deposited into ION wallet (refer to IIP 5).  These nodes are commonly refereed to as a Masternode. Only holders of the masternode asset will be permitted to vote using the ION wallet. You will be able to review and Vote on different proposals via the ION Blockchain (VIB). This would allow ION  masternode owners with access to the ION wallet the ability to vote for developments going forward in  the ionomy  ecosystem. The current IIP 1 implementation  excludes  third party hosted ION wallets from voting.

Smart Node Owner
The amount of Ionomy asset required to active a smart node varies from all the available ionomy assets used during activation of the ION Node in any staking ION wallet. These dynamic ION Nodes are commonly refereed to as a Invest-node.  Only holders of the Invester-nodes  will be permitted to process Premium Invester Tokens (PIT) on the secondary ION network using the ION staking wallets.

The Ionomy ecosystem is currently made up of eight types of proposed Ionomy collateral resources ranked from high to low order:

ION
Bitcoin
IONsx (sharenode)
Master ION Node

DarkMatter
Smart ION Node (Inactive till 2020 network)
Atom

Premium Investor Token

Show your ION community support to input into the ionomy platform design for 2020, add new masternode POS 4.0+ and competitive "mobile" game related requirements and/or helpful information to the new 2020 ION White Paper
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51446862

Actually it's just me  Grin Grin Grin

You know, the more I read your posts, the more I’m utterly convinced that you have literally no idea what you’re talking about, and are simply clinging to a vision you’ve been sold by the ionomy leadership which you are now too stubborn to drop.

You’ve changed your goalposts so many times it’s almost sad at this point; here’s a few examples, in case you’ve forgotten.

Apparently x years of work were ‘starting to come to fruition’ even back in 2018...

I've been with the coin since ICO April 2016....... What attracted me to ION was the fact that right from Day 1 they've had a solid business plan which after 2 years work is starting to come to fruition

It's going to grow ..... lots of things happening.... years of work coming to fruition...a major platform upgrade just about to drop..... the platform just one element of a very compelling market proposition

The new ionomy platform has been launched. 2 in house games released. First 3rd party developer game just launched on google play, IOS not far behind. New HTML5 wallet soon to be open beta, XDM roll-out plan, sharenodes, etc... lots going on.

This project is 3 years old now. 3 years worth for development now starting to come to fruition.

2019 was also going to be good, apparently:

2019 is gonna be a good year Grin Grin Grin

There’s also always ‘more to come’ from the games...

Moving forwards I believe this under value is going to change as the couple of games already available continue to evolve so attracting more gamers. (checkout the latest version of OffRoad Heat). More games will launch, Gravity being the next inhouse game with more to follow.

The time for a postmortem is when 3 games are available all of different genres, then usage data can be reviewed alongside mapping out the advertising revenue.It's great that they've just updated Gravity with the latest patch squashing lots of bugs and integrating Facebook but this is just the start.

Crypto Gravity is available for download on Google Play or Apple app store. Think of it as a demo because a greatly enhanced version of Crypto Gravity is in the pipeline

These games like other mobile titles don't just launch, they launch then evolve. When it comes to mobile games the launch is the start not the finish, development continues. From what has been launched and the tools they've developed specifically for game devs this is the start of something special that started as just an idea 3 years ago.

Let’s not forget that cake codes/bitmaker nonsense was meant to be a big thing, too:

Bitmaker is another part of the foundations that will see ION/Ionomy continue to grow.

And the games and pweeeerrrrrrr:gruuuudddddd were going to cause mad growth:

PWR-GRD + Games (Gravity/To the Moon/others) = Growth Growth Growth !!!!!!

Anyway, there’s always the mythical parabolic growth to look forward to:

Anyway, whilst your posting shit Ionomy keep edging closer and closer to parabolic growth.

TL;DR

On another note, I notice that the magical GameGrid still hasn’t launched, which is confusing because I thought Matlack was adamant that it would launch in January, and before the latest fork. I thought they were going to be better at hitting timelines this year?
Not that hard to imagine millions of gamers using GameGrid

It's easy to imagine anything, as evidenced by the fantasies the "team" has been feeding you for the last 4 years. And you're still repeating their promises as if they were facts.

Actually it's just me  Grin Grin Grin

legendary

It's easy to imagine anything, as evidenced by the fantasies the "team" has been feeding you for the last 4 years. And you're still repeating their promises as if they were facts.
The first drop of innovation is 21 days from now. 

What happened to Gravity - the greatest game of all time - and all other "innovations" since then? Are we supposed to pretend now that all the broken and useless stuff the "team" promised and never properly delivered was part of some grand plan?

Crypto Gravity can still be downloaded/played. No tournaments though as that element is moving to GameGrid.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionomy.cryptogravity&gl=GB

Now that you mention games lets not forget Rumble Arena is also coming to GameGrid. Currently 100,000+ downloads on GooglePlay. Probably the same if not more on the App store plus the crossplay also extends to steam.      

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.rekallgames.rumblearena&gl=GB

Believe what you want Smiley
legendary
The first drop of innovation is 21 days from now. 

What happened to Gravity - the greatest game of all time - and all other "innovations" since then? Are we supposed to pretend now that all the broken and useless stuff the "team" promised and never properly delivered was part of some grand plan?
More stuff about the value of ion in the past.

I just want to bring you back to the present a little bit here, Korvas, but before I do:

When you bring the all time high of Ion up, which of course you are bound to do as often as you can, please also make sure to mention that that value had absolutely nothing to do with the success of Ion as a project at the time. It was simply a function of bitcoin’s rise at the time. If you profited from it, well done - but please don’t present it as something that ionomy achieved as it was simply luck.

So let’s instead talk about what ionomy have achieved so far. Maybe you can outline for us the success of the games, and how popular their leaderboard and competitions have been? How many engaged players and users they’ve captured, along with what must be an overwhelming number of productive indie game devs by now, surely? How they’ve got a strong track record of great communication with their community and outstanding and effective advertising and marketing  campaigns that have driven explosive growth?

You know - the sort of stuff that you should easily be able to demonstrate if your claim that they are market leading is, in fact, the case.

If you actually read the thread properly instead of trying to trip me up you would see I was just correcting a mistruth.

So let’s instead talk about what ionomy has achieved so far. Maybe you can outline for us the success of the games, and how popular their leaderboard and competitions have been? How many engaged players and users they’ve captured, along with what must be an overwhelming number of productive indie game devs by now, surely? How they’ve got a strong track record of great communication with their community and outstanding and effective advertising and marketing  campaigns that have driven explosive growth?

It's a work in progress Smiley. Ask me that question again a year from today when the vision Ionomy has will have finally started to come to fruition.

Stuff like a transactional-based blockchain, the ability to create tokens straight onto that chain or tools for a game developer to easily integrate crypto all take time to develop. The best bit though is no one is scratching their heads trying to figure out a use case as it's always been about gaming. The first drop of innovation is 21 days from now.

Couple this with

and I'm pretty sure the backdrop for you trying to rub my nose in it won't be a $0.04 ION price  Cool

More stuff about the value of ion in the past.

I just want to bring you back to the present a little bit here, Korvas, but before I do:

When you bring the all time high of Ion up, which of course you are bound to do as often as you can, please also make sure to mention that that value had absolutely nothing to do with the success of Ion as a project at the time. It was simply a function of bitcoin’s rise at the time. If you profited from it, well done - but please don’t present it as something that ionomy achieved as it was simply luck.

So let’s instead talk about what ionomy have achieved so far. Maybe you can outline for us the success of the games, and how popular their leaderboard and competitions have been? How many engaged players and users they’ve captured, along with what must be an overwhelming number of productive indie game devs by now, surely? How they’ve got a strong track record of great communication with their community and outstanding and effective advertising and marketing  campaigns that have driven explosive growth?

You know - the sort of stuff that you should easily be able to demonstrate if your claim that they are market leading is, in fact, the case.
Had people sold when ion hit $8.18 they would have made over $300,000 profit. Alternatively, had they sold nothing, staked nothing then today the loss would be approx $8,000. Reality is for people who ignored your garbage it was something in between.

Alternatively had people bought $10,000 of BTC in April 2016 that would have got you 24 BTC ($400). Selling on the BTC high would have generated approx $450k which isn't a million miles ahead of ION if you factor in POS.

Nonsense. ION volume is so abysmal that aside from the "team" (who also have the control of most of the free-ION-shitting masternodes) no one could really sell any significant amount without crashing the market.

Whereas you can sell the whole ION marketcap's worth of BTC many times over and the BTC market won't budge.

So there's your context - illiquid shitcoin based on lies versus the granddaddy of all crypto. Wasn't even a choice for anyone with a brain.

Grin Go to CoinMarketCap and look at the 24hr trading volume. You'll see that people had many months to easily liquidate ION bought in April 2016 for a substantial profit.

Your trying to turn my response into ION vs BTC which it most definitely isn't. It's just me responding to you with some FACTS.

The context I see is history repeating itself. You said Ion was shit in 2016 and look at what happened. it's 2020 and here (yawn) we go again.

Lies you say.......... I suggest you go Kinder Garden cop another thread as there is nothing to see here Officer Dibble  Roll Eyes

legendary
Had people sold when ion hit $8.18 they would have made over $300,000 profit. Alternatively, had they sold nothing, staked nothing then today the loss would be approx $8,000. Reality is for people who ignored your garbage it was something in between.

Alternatively had people bought $10,000 of BTC in April 2016 that would have got you 24 BTC ($400). Selling on the BTC high would have generated approx $450k which isn't a million miles ahead of ION if you factor in POS.

Nonsense. ION volume is so abysmal that aside from the "team" (who also have the control of most of the free-ION-shitting masternodes) no one could really sell any significant amount without crashing the market.

Whereas you can sell the whole ION marketcap's worth of BTC many times over and the BTC market won't budge.

So there's your context - illiquid shitcoin based on lies versus the granddaddy of all crypto. Wasn't even a choice for anyone with a brain.
As your a veteran troll I suggest you did what you did in April 2016 and not buy any. But if you must try Ionomy or get one of your acolytes to buy some for you on Bittrex Global.

Yes, I look with great pride at those 2016 bitcoins that I didn't spend on ION.

1 bitcoin since 2016: +1500%
ION vs BTC since 2016: -98.75%

Extraordinary garbage.

Your such the Bitcoin maximalist  Grin

Without context, your percentages are meaningless so let's add some... let's also keep this easy and not factor in POS rewards.

April 2016 $10,000 of ION was bought at $0.25 which would equate to 40,000 ion.

Unlike you, I'm a crypto maximalist so both sides for me are a win also if I invest $10,000 into something and the profit is +$150,000 I'm happy.
legendary
As your a veteran troll I suggest you did what you did in April 2016 and not buy any. But if you must try Ionomy or get one of your acolytes to buy some for you on Bittrex Global.

Yes, I look with great pride at those 2016 bitcoins that I didn't spend on ION.

1 bitcoin since 2016: +1500%
ION vs BTC since 2016: -98.75%

Extraordinary garbage.
2020 is going to be a big year for Ionomy as years of work finally come to fruition.

Currently, ION is at $0.04. In January 2021 I expect it to be significantly higher the question is by how much.  Cool

Oh wow, it's the big year. Should I buy a million IONs or two million?

Wait... I can't LOL. It's been delisted from the only exchange and it was a bullshit KYC scam exchange to begin with. Such fruition.

legendary
2020 is going to be a big year for Ionomy as years of work finally come to fruition.

Currently, ION is at $0.04. In January 2021 I expect it to be significantly higher the question is by how much.  Cool

Oh wow, it's the big year. Should I buy a million IONs or two million?

Wait... I can't LOL. It's been delisted from the only exchange and it was a bullshit KYC scam exchange to begin with. Such fruition.
Now that festivities are over well and truly over, time for an update  Smiley

https://news.ionomy.com/ionosphere-1-17/

2020 roadmap
https://i.gyazo.com/6bce06e63e91e0452bac1d4985c54103.png

Overall wildshark id say with your temp ban counts you are getting close to a perma ban. post like a normal person not a crazy stalker ex girlfriend/boyfriend.

The man is either extremely stoned or very drunk most of the time he posts; on top of all that he’s obviously as thick as two planks. Sadly, when he comes back off his temp ban his behavior isn’t going to change. Honestly, I don’t think he’s able to comprehend that his ‘plan’ is bullshit, no one is googling ionomy and finding his posts, and literally no one cares what he thinks, least of all the ionomites and Matlack.
Pages:
Jump to: