Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 7. (Read 473073 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
@ionomy What's NEW with ION  Roll Eyes
Here's a couple of links to the strong IONomy 2020 effort for your reading pleasure.  The ionomy has been doing a piss poor job of informing the ION & cyrpto community with current NEWS and developments in the growth of the Ionomy 2020 vision.

https://ion.community/category/1/announcements

Cool Build a HEALTHY ecosystem thru controlled SOLID GROWTH solutions
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53075751

Embarrassed Wild's Depot R & D team discovers 26 DEFECTS in IIP 6 design and standards
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52958751

Lips sealed HEAVY use of "KNOT" theory on ION community by ionomy "WHALE" investor
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53148578

Wink ION Proposal 8 ION NEW standards  for Deflationary
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53149849

Grin OPEN COMMUNICATION using Wild's Depot PROFESSIONAL Discord adult R & D channel
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53131076

Shocked 🔥🔥🔥 Hot Winter Preview
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53087021

Embarrassed ionomy pivots project without a VALID ION improvement proposal
- ION Core Developers slinging code at Mr. Matlack & Pfeiffer's current depressing economic model/dream
- STEALS/uses Mr. Onion's WIN & IIP concept giving no ION BOUNTY reward to really talented System Engineers & DEVs
- Matlack's GOAL by deleting and REMOVING competitively competing WORK EFFORT
- Ionomy unfairness to listen or CONSIDER other ION Improvement Proposals
- IIP 2 CLOSED with status of "REJECTED - NOT in accordance with IIP 1 standards"
- IIP 6 REJECTED with status of "Not Legal or Acceptable" to encourage a "Bait & Swap" product scam to Ionomy investors
- ION community needs to VOTE for public acceptance of IIP 8 Add-Developer-Assets-to-ION-Blockchain (ION 2020 White Paper)
- NOT an ION proposal in place to support DarkMatter design, development and useful purpose to ION community

Ionomy Investor Note
A SPAM definition from the Ionomy Kangaroo court or Dr. Wild OnION NEW with IONomy news.

Activity: 214
Merit: 113
Let's put you in perspective  Smiley. You were sniping here for over a year until June 2017. Disappeared coming back October last year after (so you say) a 2-year lurking vacation to carry on exactly where you left off  Grin Such a shame you weren't around to comment during what was a very profitable ion period pre ALTcoin collapse.

The reason you came back

Obviously I haven’t posted here for a long time, but I still follow this thread because I take some perverse enjoyment in reading deluded nutters of all stripes posting about altcoin nonsense.

Korvas and Sharkie are two such nutters, though the delusion differs between them.  
That does make me feel a little uncomfortable but not much

The really funny thing is and it really is amusing is that with such a colorful past you expect me to take you seriously  Grin Grin Grin expecting me to answer all your questions Grin Grin Grin

Hope you're having an enjoyable weekend  Grin Heard a really good quote today

Yes, again, I’m totally aware of what I’ve written in the past. I genuinely do think you and Shark, and most if not all altcoin investors are absolutely off your respective rockers. I do think some of the things you and him write are pant wettingly funny at times. I’m happy to own that label, even if it makes me an asshole, since I’m entitled to an opinion. As are you.

However, I’m also entitled to ask questions. If you’re too wrapped up in your little package of altcoin cultism to be able to differentiate between a valid question and the dreaded ‘FUD’, that honestly only makes these interactions more amusing in my eyes.

I’m assuming the fact that you haven’t answered my questions and been able to show evidence is because there isn’t any, which is what any reasonable person would conclude from your constant desire to reframe everything in a way that suits your happy clappy, ion will prevail agenda.

By the way - you must have forgotten again - that ‘very profitable’ ion period was purely coincidental and had nothing to do with ion at all. Just to make that clear.

Have a good week, Korvas.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
What you see is your very first post that sets a trend. It's been almost 4 years now of this passive-aggressive FUD rubbish, aren't you bored yet.

Thanks. As it happens, though, I’m quite familiar with what I’ve written in the past.

Anyway, it’s good that we’ve moved back to this - is this where you’re going to finally address this and refute, with evidence, the points I’ve raised? Can you show me data to prove that Ionomy’s games were/are thriving, for example?

To be clear, this isn’t ‘FUD’. This is a valid discussion. It might make you uncomfortable, but it’s valid nonetheless.

Let's put you in perspective  Smiley. You were sniping here for over a year until June 2017. Disappeared coming back October last year after (so you say) a 2-year lurking vacation to carry on exactly where you left off  Grin Such a shame you weren't around to comment during what was a very profitable ion period pre ALTcoin collapse.

The reason you came back

Obviously I haven’t posted here for a long time, but I still follow this thread because I take some perverse enjoyment in reading deluded nutters of all stripes posting about altcoin nonsense.

Korvas and Sharkie are two such nutters, though the delusion differs between them.  
That does make me feel a little uncomfortable but not much

The really funny thing is and it really is amusing is that with such a colorful past you expect me to take you seriously  Grin Grin Grin expecting me to answer all your questions Grin Grin Grin

Hope you're having an enjoyable weekend  Grin Heard a really good quote today

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Enjoy
What you see is your very first post that sets a trend. It's been almost 4 years now of this passive-aggressive FUD rubbish, aren't you bored yet.

Thanks. As it happens, though, I’m quite familiar with what I’ve written in the past.

Anyway, it’s good that we’ve moved back to this - is this where you’re going to finally address this and refute, with evidence, the points I’ve raised? Can you show me data to prove that Ionomy’s games were/are thriving, for example?

To be clear, this isn’t ‘FUD’. This is a valid discussion. It might make you uncomfortable, but it’s valid nonetheless.

And here we are 4 years later and how many pivots have we had since then, from one harebrained idea to another?

It's not FUD if it's factual. ION is a niche shitcoin like thousands of others.

Mr Matlack has a very hard time of hitting always moving product window
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

And here we are 4 years later and how many pivots have we had since then, from one harebrained idea to another?

It's not FUD if it's factual. ION is a niche shitcoin like thousands of others.
Maybe 4 years isn't long enough to call this a witchhunt

What I said was

I can't properly remember but I think what you're referring to was in 2017, It was a Korean exchange that helped ION hit a high of $8
with a daily trading volume in the $millions. An un-forecasted opportunity that proved to be quite a lucrative one.
You then posted the conversation you lifted from discord confirming I was right. I suggest next time you post the evidence at the same time as your observations, that will facilitate a more efficient discussion.

BTW. I know exactly the point your making and it's a lame one. 

No.

What you actually said after that was:

You understood wrong, If you want to discuss please share your posts.

Look, I understand that the way this played out in reality doesn’t fit the shiny happy everybody clapping hands and making millions of $s narrative that you want to spin this with, but the reality is:

- Ionomy asked for donations
- Ionomy took donations
- Ionomy sent donations to Korean exchange
- Exchange went bust, taking the donations with them
- Some of those who donated weren’t happy

You’re mistaking raising valid points, based on facts and observations of Ionomy over 3+ years, as being a ‘witch hunt’. I don’t expect you to understand this, but there is a difference.

This is fun  Grin Grin Grin

What I said was

I can't properly remember but I think what you're referring to was in 2017, It was a Korean exchange that helped ION hit a high of $8
with a daily trading volume in the $millions. An un-forecasted opportunity that proved to be quite a lucrative one.
You then posted the conversation you lifted from discord confirming I was right. I suggest next time you post the evidence at the same time as your observations, that will facilitate a more efficient discussion.

No.

What you actually said after that was:

Look, I understand that the way this played out in reality doesn’t fit the shiny happy everybody clapping hands and making millions of $s narrative that you want to spin this with, but the reality is:

- Ionomy asked for donations
- Ionomy took donations
- Ionomy sent donations to Korean exchange
- Exchange went bust, taking the donations with them
- Some of those who donated weren’t happy

You’re mistaking raising valid points, based on facts and observations of Ionomy over 3+ years, as being a ‘witch hunt’. I don’t expect you to understand this, but there is a difference.
Support 2020 thru 2025 Network Ownership
BUY/SELL
IONomy holdateral resources

ION, DarkMatter, IONsx, PIT, and Atoms

Trade at ionomy Exchange (V3 platform)
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/ion-ionsx
 Cool Smiley Grin Shocked
Wow you really are on a witchhunt

Yes, it was Trebit an opportunity to get listed on a big Korean exchange. Ionomy asked for a contribution. I like PC miner donated 0.5 BTC to help make this happen. It's a shame Trebit went bankrupt as it helped ION get to a price of $8 with $millions traded daily. Even though they shut down I made more than I donated plus I helped the community as everyone was able to reap the rewards. Grin Win/Win for all and also ancient history

You have an extremely low bar for a witch hunt. I’m simply using evidence to present questions about something that actually happened. It’s funny how you suddenly remember it now despite telling me I had entirely misunderstood in your reply before, isn’t it?

You’re clearly not interested in addressing the actual points here though, so there’s no point in continuing this discussion - anyone can clearly see that you’re avoiding the underlying issues I’ve raised because they’re awkward for you and don’t present ready opportunities for you to whitewash everything with your all time high rubbish.

What I said was

Yes, it was Trebit an opportunity to get listed on a big Korean exchange. Ionomy asked for a contribution. I like PC miner donated 0.5 BTC to help make this happen. It's a shame Trebit went bankrupt as it helped ION get to a price of $8 with $millions traded daily. Even though they shut down I made more than I donated plus I helped the community as everyone was able to reap the rewards. Grin Win/Win for all and also ancient history

You have an extremely low bar for a witch hunt. I’m simply using evidence to present questions about something that actually happened. It’s funny how you suddenly remember it now despite telling me I had entirely misunderstood in your reply before, isn’t it?

You’re clearly not interested in addressing the actual points here though, so there’s no point in continuing this discussion - anyone can clearly see that you’re avoiding the underlying issues I’ve raised because they’re awkward for you and don’t present ready opportunities for you to whitewash everything with your all time high rubbish.

If you can’t work out why it might potentially be more of a concern now than when they had all their fresh ICO funds in 2017 and they’ve still yet to produce anything successful, I don’t know what to say.

Also, if you could avoid wall quoting Wild’s crazy bull crap that’d be great.
Sorry,I will

By the way, what happened to this:

Yep got delayed a couple of weeks, during the DASH rebase a couple of opportunities were identified to enhance the code which pushed the release of GameGrid out a little

Check this out https://news.ionomy.com/ionosphere-1-31/ or listen to https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ionomics-community-podcast/id1465142627#episodeGuid=http%3A%2F%2Fmpomy.com%2Fionomypod%2F%3Fp%3D53

- Revolutionary POW/POS hybrid consensus
- Enhanced security
- Deflationary factors
- Token mining

This is just the start. Literally years of learning/experience/work coming to fruition  Grin

Concerning business longevity, I obviously can't say 100% if Ionomy is going to be around for the next 5 years but I believe they will be. If this is such a concern why didn't you flag it in 2017,2018 or 2019? why 2020?

No, I didn’t understand wrong. That’s exactly what happened:

If you can’t work out why it might potentially be more of a concern now than when they had all their fresh ICO funds in 2017 and they’ve still yet to produce anything successful, I don’t know what to say.

Also, if you could avoid wall quoting Wild’s crazy bull crap that’d be great.

By the way, what happened to this:

From what I understood from posts I've seen, it may have been a Korean exchange but it was closed down soon after the donations were taken. Besides, you're missing the point - I suspect deliberately - which was that it appears that they had to ask for money to fund that from their community. As I said before, you can't with any confidence say that you fully know the financial situation of the team as they never discuss it.

What you've described actually is the signature of a focused agile team. Ionomy is not perfect but who is when it comes to real-world implementation. Although I did make a perfect telephone call a few months ago  Grin it was perfect.

Right, so the fact that they've so far produced nothing in 4 years of work that's ever appealed to more than what, 50 or 60 people at the absolute peak is a sign of success in your eyes? And from this you conclude that they'll somehow now pull a magic rabbit out of their hat and start producing something that'll bring in 1 million users?

Concerning business longevity, I obviously can't say 100% if Ionomy is going to be around for the next 5 years but I believe they will be. If this is such a concern why didn't you flag it in 2017,2018 or 2019? why 2020?

Believe what you want. If your still around let's have a recap Jan 2021

For me, Ionomy has been a very profitable venture and still will be, it's why I still post. You'll know when I think times have changed as I'll stop responding to bullshit posts.  Grin   

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
here we go again.
WildShark your ramblings are incoherent and make little sense.

Additionally if you want to be taken seriously why is your avatar in those images a pic of you naked in a jeep. KNOT professional and shows just how unstable you are in the head.
Mr. Legendary o0o0,THANK YOU for your constructive criticism. I will add this GOOD defect to the WIN design & ADVERTISEMENT  Smiley Mr. OnION is well known to be a nudist that had a problem with his mother trying to keeping a pair of shorts on him when he was kid  Cool

My Bitcon talk post 9863 identifies the lack of ION information defect in ION Community forum
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53336116

HINT: The revised ION block reward schedule for 2020 thru 2025 & current ION coin NEWS  should majestically appear in ION Community forum to complete the system design for the 4.1.1 Ionomy Q3 2020 wallet product

Matlack's impossible accomplishment WITHOUT System Requirements for ION coin & ionomy 2020 platform

Matlack's ionomy ONLY 2020 MILESTONE/GOAL product for ION Community

UNANSWER Matlack's ionomy System Design 4.1.0

LACK of Quality Assurance for ION 4.1 wallet product delivery

The members of my Cyrpto, Ionomy & ION teams take me very serious when I recommend that the ION & Cyrpto communities can avoid the downfall of Ionomy 2020 vision by NOT USING/SWITCHING to the ionomy 4.1.0 Q1 2020 wallet product.

I can sum up the answer to the deflationary and CURB INFLATION IIP 6 design:
The Ionomy investors wisdom joke does NOT believe in need for deflationary ionomy wallet product  Roll Eyes

INFORM Mr. Matlack to only include rebase to DASH and the Wild's Depot Hot Fix 4.1.1 design to change the block reward to 12 coins in the Q3 2020 ION "NEWTRON" wallet.  The current ION 4.0 has inflation controlled by the wallet and has the block reward schedule FROZEN for the next four years.

@everyone ION HARD FORK on Q3 2020 with Ionomy 4.1.1 wallet defect-free product
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Right, so the fact that they've so far produced nothing in 4 years of work that's ever appealed to more than what, 50 or 60 people at the absolute peak is a sign of success in your eyes? And from this you conclude that they'll somehow now pull a magic rabbit out of their hat and start producing something that'll bring in 1 million users?

I think a picture of a cute rabbit would attract more eyeballs than any of their abysmal games or PNGs or the grid-something-or-other nonsense.

From what I understood from posts I've seen, it may have been a Korean exchange but it was closed down soon after the donations were taken. Besides, you're missing the point - I suspect deliberately - which was that it appears that they had to ask for money to fund that from their community. As I said before, you can't with any confidence say that you fully know the financial situation of the team as they never discuss it.

What you've described actually is the signature of a focused agile team. Ionomy is not perfect but who is when it comes to real-world implementation. Although I did make a perfect telephone call a few months ago  Grin it was perfect.

Goalposts changing is such a simplistic definition. The vision is still the same. Strategy/Tactics/Resource have changed due to a) how the crypto market has evolved since 2016 and b) Having a better understanding of developer/end-user propositions.

The agile survive hence the reason why they are still going strong.... also helps to have a properly funded business Smiley

Would this be the same 'fully funded' Ionomy that at some point in 2018 asked some of it's community members to donate 0.5 BTC each to get Ion listed on an exchange? The truth is that you likely have no real idea of their financial situation because they don't talk about that stuff beyond vague 'we have enough money' noises occasionally.

I could understand the agility argument if it was backed up by any wider success in the past at all, but it's not. Going all the way back to it's inception with XPY.io, this team has so far delivered nothing that has appealed to an audience bigger than a small subsection of a subsection of the alt coin community, and has had to keep revising and redesigning it's core offering as it uncovers flaws and missteps in it's delivery. This is not the signature of a focused, agile team. This is the signature of a team who have to keep changing their goals and project aims because they consistently underestimate both the true scope of their work and the skills needed to deliver it to a standard that actually appeals to people.

Would this be the same 'fully funded' Ionomy that at some point in 2018 asked some of it's community members to donate 0.5 BTC each to get Ion listed on an exchange? The truth is that you likely have no real idea of their financial situation because they don't talk about that stuff beyond vague 'we have enough money' noises occasionally.

I could understand the agility argument if it was backed up by any wider success in the past at all, but it's not. Going all the way back to it's inception with XPY.io, this team has so far delivered nothing that has appealed to an audience bigger than a small subsection of a subsection of the alt coin community, and has had to keep revising and redesigning it's core offering as it uncovers flaws and missteps in it's delivery. This is not the signature of a focused, agile team. This is the signature of a team who have to keep changing their goals and project aims because they consistently underestimate both the true scope of their work and the skills needed to deliver it to a standard that actually appeals to people.

Pages:
Jump to: