Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 6. (Read 473073 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 113
When BTC returns to $20k ion will be much higher than $0.04.

I find this particularly amusing because it seems like the only play here is to wait until BTC goes up and then ion will be great again - which, as I’ve said many times, has nothing to actually do with Ionomy. If you’re admitting that really you’re just using ion as a proxy investment to ride a wider crypto bubble and you don’t actually care about the company Ionomy, sure - go ahead. Doesn’t seem that clever, but whatever.

Anyway, wasn’t today meant to be the (latest) fork day? Or did Ionomy miss another major milestone, which is something Matlack said they would be better at this year?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
rofl lay off the coffee... its making you have a meltdown.

I don't think coffee can be blamed for this - it's his natural state of mind. He can't (or doesn't want to) do even basic apples to apples math:

Wrong, if I bought 10K BTC at a top of $20k that would be $200 million, pretty sure you would be more than $5k down. When BTC returns to $20k ion will be much higher than $0.04.

ION is down 99%+, BTC is down ~50%, how hard can it possibly be to grasp that?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
rofl lay off the coffee... its making you have a meltdown.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
huh.. you spouted the probably own more btc i simply visited the playground you built however you ran away once i showed up.

ion is neither surviving nor prospering. its purpose was gaming if thats the use metric then its on life support player wise.

and down price you cant use 10 of each you muppet. you keep saying elsewhere had you bought $10k of ion at x price.

so if you bought 10k of bitcoin at the top of $20k you’d be down $5k... if you bought $10k ion at $8 you’d get 1250 ion which at like 4c now you’d be down $9950... if btc returns to $20k ie doubles and ion stays current sat price and again rides btc price it’ll double to 8c usd you will have lost $9900 whilst nothing with btc. Thats using your calculation strategy.

actually you’ll prolly have lost a lot more because along the way you would have bought dark matter, atoms, matlack token, gravity gravitons, nitro truck token etc

Quote from: korvas
By smart do you mean those that fleeced investors? If so then those people are scum not smart? Good altcoin projects will survive and prosper, BTC will continue to dominate

Nope smart as in projects i thought were or still are good and sold on rises. Digibyte was one such. 12 sat low 2000 sat high. was never worth that high but free markets make trades and who am i to complain. check their premine as opposed to ions shitty premines and token sales.

Just had a coffee and read a few pages of your post history  Smiley

Nice one!

What you did deserves a ton of credit apart from the occasional hashlet bit.

Then I get too  

We have some common ground I went big with ION you went big with digibytes. You sold on the high, so you must have made at least $1.5 M. Just like me I sold my ion too but unlike you I made around $10 million. As a memoir, I have the trezor wallet address and recovery seed tattooed to my dick. For added security, you can only see the recovery seed when I'm hard. Not a problem if you want to see proof as security won't be compromised

ion is neither surviving nor prospering. its purpose was gaming if thats the use metric then its on life support player-wise.
Are sure you mean that. You've only been saying the same thing now for 4 years is that your final position?  

and down price you cant use 10 of each you muppet. you keep saying elsewhere had you bought $10k of ion at x price.

so if you bought 10k of bitcoin at the top of $20k you’d be down $5k... if you bought $10k ion at $8 you’d get 1250 ion which at like 4c now you’d be down $9950... if btc returns to $20k ie doubles and ion stays current sat price and again rides btc price it’ll double to 8c usd you will have lost $9900 whilst nothing with btc. Thats using your calculation strategy.

Wrong, if I bought 10K BTC at a top of $20k that would be $200 million, pretty sure you would be more than $5k down. When BTC returns to $20k ion will be much higher than $0.04. As bubbaj eludes too by then Ion will have assets on its blockchain that are capable of shitting out rainbows yes real rainbows.  

actually you’ll prolly have lost a lot more because along the way you would have bought dark matter, atoms, matlack token, gravity gravitons, nitro truck token etc

If we forget the $10 million then you're right it's because unlike you I'm just a smart investor whereas you are a smart smart investor

By smart do you mean those that fleeced investors? If so then those people are scum not smart? Good altcoin projects will survive and prosper, BTC will continue to dominate

Nope smart as in projects i thought were or still are good and sold on rises. Digibyte was one such. 12 sat low 2000 sat high. was never worth that high but free markets make trades and who am i to complain. check their premine as opposed to ions shitty premines and token sales.

Oh, you mean a smart investor, not smart project. Someone who buys into altcoins just to increase there BTC stash that truly is smart smart smart smart thinking.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
ION 2020 Poof of Stake Network Ownership
Wonderful WIN for new & small time Working Class digital asset investors in 2020

(Simple ION wallet patch to increase block reward to 12 coins)

Note: HOT FIX design 4.1.1 provided by Wild's Depot R & D team
legendary
huh.. you spouted the probably own more btc i simply visited the playground you built however you ran away once i showed up.

ion is neither surviving nor prospering. its purpose was gaming if thats the use metric then its on life support player wise.

Nice to see after all these years you still follow this thread Smiley

Quote from: korvas128
What BTC maximalists like you find hard or refuse to acknowledge is that shit-coiners (Crypto maximalists) like me probably own more BTC than people like you. Grin.
I highly doubt that. If you sign a message from an address with at least 50btc i’ll do the same to prove you wrong.
Is this a forum for discussion or are we in a playground? If you want to play games then let's do BCT sign-up dates. You joined 29 October 2014 me I joined 29 September 2013 and no I didn't buy or mine a ton of BTC (At $150 though I wish I did  Sad ). These games prove nothing you either agree or don't that's your prerogative..... Btw. If when you joined you bought lots of BTC at $350 then good for you as I never had the courage to jump straight in  Cool

As to ions failure particularly around your $8 point you keep spouting this is why sat price is the only measure on alt coins.
- As bitcoin rises shitcoins with high sat appear to be worth more.
- now that ions sat price has plummeted when bitcoin returns to $20k plus ion wont get the same gain.
Those ION numbers I put together weren't proactively generated to plug ION. They were in response to comments about ION being a loss-making shitcoin which is incorrect. Will make a note to check the ion price when BTC hits $20,000 which it will.

Also korvas... those investors that bought at $8 when ion was worth a lot more sats... what about them? bet they dont think their investment is that cool anymore. Its like 99% chance they’ll never return a positive return.
True but the same also applies to BTC. Let's say you bought 10 Ion at $8 alongside 10 BTC at $20k. With ION you would be down $79.60 whereas with BTC today you would be down $10k. I believe both with recover but again that's your prerogative

Face it. The age of altcoins is over. It was a sea of shit with a few worthwhile ones of which ion wasnt one. The main purpose of the altcoin craze was to generate more bitcoin to the smart people.
By smart do you mean those that fleeced investors? If so then those people are scum not smart? Good altcoin projects will survive and prosper, BTC will continue to dominate.
legendary
Quote from: korvas128
What BTC maximalists like you find hard or refuse to acknowledge is that shit-coiners (Crypto maximalists) like me probably own more BTC than people like you. Grin.

I highly doubt that. If you sign a message from an address with at least 50btc i’ll do the same to prove you wrong.

As to ions failure particularly around your $8 point you keep spouting this is why sat price is the only measure on alt coins.
- As bitcoin rises shitcoins with high sat appear to be worth more.
- now that ions sat price has plummeted when bitcoin returns to $20k plus ion wont get the same gain.

Also korvas... those investors that bought at $8 when ion was worth a lot more sats... what about them? bet they dont think their investment is that cool anymore. Its like 99% chance they’ll never return a positive return.

Face it. The age of altcoins is over. It was a sea of shit with a few worthwhile ones of which ion wasnt one. The main purpose of the altcoin craze was to generate more bitcoin to the smart people.
Does anyone have a current status of the fork?

This is what we call a SOFT fork... lol
Proof Of Transaction - Another name for ionomy 2020 "bait and swap" scam
Oh yes my DASH prediction how many years ago was that Huh still a valid longterm aspiration. Smiley    

So which is then - not worth to be reminded of because "many years", or still valid because "long term"?

We've established nothing that's just you referring to yourself in the third person.

You did the math yourself: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53784118

And that was best case scenario. If you pick a more reasonable point in time, like today, BTC is worth about 100 times more than ION relative to the ICO price (~50k sat vs 500 sat).

It's a shame that maximalists like you can't see the wood from the trees  Sad

The saying is "see forest/wood for the trees" and it usually means to see the big picture. The big picture is that ionomy is irrelevant in the gaming industry and/or in the crypto industry. It's a copy-pasta coin that can't even do copy-pasta right (how many hardforks?) and the gaming part is utter shit (how many failed games with < 100 players?).

In response.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is like me asking you "When will BTC hit $200,000 ?" you know it will you just don't know when.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I only did half the math to prove a point I did not factor in POS, why? it's a compounded reward that needed too much effort to work out. For all, I know ION profitability could have been more/same as BTC.  I don't care for the calculation as I'm a supporter of both ION & BTC.

The big picture is crypto, not BTC

Your right today ionomy/ion is irrelevant. My belief is tomorrow things will be different. You say ION is a copypasta coin and to some extent you are correct but with this next update, things start to change. For instance, I don't know of any coin that allows you to create your own tokens that once created become part of an existing well-established blockchain.

What BTC maximalists like you find hard or refuse to acknowledge is that shit-coiners (Crypto maximalists) like me probably own more BTC than people like you. Grin. So why the hostility when ultimately we are all on the same side.
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Really can some one explain what this is all about, it seems to be 4 or 5 assets which every time one is worth less than a cent another one is made, whats next the pluto asset that needs atoms and Ion + darkmatter to make a coin that shits out rainbows. This whole project other than once making as much as BTC in the shit coin baloon does not seem to have a purpose!
legendary
Oh yes my DASH prediction how many years ago was that Huh still a valid longterm aspiration. Smiley    

So which is then - not worth to be reminded of because "many years", or still valid because "long term"?

We've established nothing that's just you referring to yourself in the third person.

You did the math yourself: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53784118

And that was best case scenario. If you pick a more reasonable point in time, like today, BTC is worth about 100 times more than ION relative to the ICO price (~50k sat vs 500 sat).

The saying is "see forest/wood for the trees" and it usually means to see the big picture. The big picture is that ionomy is irrelevant in the gaming industry and/or in the crypto industry. It's a copy-pasta coin that can't even do copy-pasta right (how many hardforks?) and the gaming part is utter shit (how many failed games with < 100 players?).
Yes, it's a moving target for reference my other moving target for 2021 is a $10+ ion price Smiley....... My money, My investment.

What happened to your target of ION reaching half the price of DASH?

What's amusing for me is as a spectator you've already missed out once on the opportunity to make a serious amount of money and it looks like the same thing is going to happen again  Grin

Make sure you stick around this time

We've already established that anyone who held bitcoins ended up with more money and less risk. ION is shit even among shitcoins.

It's not waffling it's fact. As a SPECTATOR though I can see where you're coming from.  Smiley

I'm not trying to offload anything nor am I looking for investors I'm just responding to your comments of Ion/Ionomy being a failure.

How many times do we have to go over this before you understand? This retort about the all time high of ion is not and cannot ever be a valid example of ionomy as a company being a success. It had nothing to do with ionomy. I can’t work out if you still don’t get it at this point or if you’re just being deliberately obtuse - either way, it’s nonsense for reasons I’ve already discussed.

Off course I don't know the download numbers nor the number of ionomy users, suffice to say though it's probably very small, Remember I'm not an ionomy employee just an investor.. I could ask or work the numbers out if I really wanted too but why would I want to do that? and if I did why would I share, due diligence is a personal thing.

This is such an incoherent mess I have no idea what you’re actually trying to say.

Again, if you can’t work out why understanding how well the products they’ve already released to market have performed as an investor might be a important, I honestly don’t know what to say to you. I guess we know how good your due diligence is likely to have been, though.
legendary
Yes, it's a moving target for reference my other moving target for 2021 is a $10+ ion price Smiley....... My money, My investment.

What happened to your target of ION reaching half the price of DASH?

What's amusing for me is as a spectator you've already missed out once on the opportunity to make a serious amount of money and it looks like the same thing is going to happen again  Grin

We've already established that anyone who held bitcoins ended up with more money and less risk. ION is shit even among shitcoins.
Most of your response was waffle predictably based around the all time high of ion, which, as you know, has nothing to do with what I was attempting to discuss with you. You just like bringing it up because it’s a neat way of trying to frame ion positively and I assume a way you feel you’re most likely to entice new investors so you can eventually have someone to offload your bags to. Fair play.

I’m assuming the fact that you haven’t answered my questions and been able to show evidence is because there isn’t any, which is what any reasonable person would conclude from your constant desire to reframe everything in a way that suits your happy clappy, ion will prevail agenda.
Success isn't just downloads and limited to one game. I'll measure success or failure in Jan 2021 and it will be at an ecosystem level.

I’d like to explore this a little more. Firstly, I never suggested that the metrics should be limited to one game, and certainly not just download numbers. You may have misinterpreted, or you may be trying to avoid the point. I’ve asked you many times how many users ionomy has - how many active game participants, how many people use the platform - both of which I would assume are key drivers for success for ionomy’s business model.

It’s obvious you either don’t know these figures (and when the games were running with leaderboards, it wasn’t hard to work out), or you’re avoiding trying to discuss them because you realize that they don’t paint ionomy in a positive light.

You’re welcome to suggest that you’ll measure success or failure in 2021, but you’ve said this many times before and simply kicked the can down the road in the past. You’ll do exactly the same thing again next year.

Meanwhile, here’s a screenshot of the game ionomy appears to believe is going to eat a chunk of the mobile drag racing game market. Presumably this is the best screenshot they could get, because they included it in their weekly email this week. Make of that what you will.

Image link is here if it doesn’t display: https://i.gyazo.com/458612290733ce9802bd09a627f28595.png

Edit: It’s also pretty amusing that they appear to still be advertising pwrrrrrrr:grruuddddddd in the game. Wonder if they’ll change that before release? They haven’t changed their website yet, so I’d assume they won’t bother. 

To WIN a World Cup you need to be in it not spectating

Most of your response was waffle predictably based around the all time high of ion, which, as you know, has nothing to do with what I was attempting to discuss with you. You just like bringing it up because it’s a neat way of trying to frame ion positively and I assume a way you feel you’re most likely to entice new investors so you can eventually have someone to offload your bags to. Fair play.
It's not waffling it's fact. As a SPECTATOR though I can see where you're coming from.  Smiley

I'm not trying to offload anything nor am I looking for investors I'm just responding to your comments of Ion/Ionomy being a failure.

Off course I don't know the download numbers nor the number of ionomy users, suffice to say though it's probably very small, Remember I'm not an ionomy employee just an investor.. I could ask or work the numbers out if I really wanted too but why would I want to do that? and if I did why would I share, due diligence is a personal thing.

You’re welcome to suggest that you’ll measure success or failure in 2021, but you’ve said this many times before and simply kicked the can down the road in the past. You’ll do exactly the same thing again next year.

Edit: It’s also pretty amusing that they appear to still be advertising pwrrrrrrr:grruuddddddd in the game. Wonder if they’ll change that before release? They haven’t changed their website yet, so I’d assume they won’t bother. 

Support 2020 thru 2025 Network Ownership
BUY/SELL
IONomy holdateral resources

ION, DarkMatter, IONsx, PIT, and Atoms

Trade at ionomy Exchange (2020 ionomy platform)
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/ion-ionsx
 Cool Smiley Grin Shocked
Version 4.1

I’m assuming the fact that you haven’t answered my questions and been able to show evidence is because there isn’t any, which is what any reasonable person would conclude from your constant desire to reframe everything in a way that suits your happy clappy, ion will prevail agenda.
Success isn't just downloads and limited to one game. I'll measure success or failure in Jan 2021 and it will be at an ecosystem level.

I’d like to explore this a little more. Firstly, I never suggested that the metrics should be limited to one game, and certainly not just download numbers. You may have misinterpreted, or you may be trying to avoid the point. I’ve asked you many times how many users ionomy has - how many active game participants, how many people use the platform - both of which I would assume are key drivers for success for ionomy’s business model.

It’s obvious you either don’t know these figures (and when the games were running with leaderboards, it wasn’t hard to work out), or you’re avoiding trying to discuss them because you realize that they don’t paint ionomy in a positive light.

Meanwhile, here’s a screenshot of the game ionomy appears to believe is going to eat a chunk of the mobile drag racing game market. Presumably this is the best screenshot they could get, because they included it in their weekly email this week. Make of that what you will.

Image link is here if it doesn’t display: https://i.gyazo.com/458612290733ce9802bd09a627f28595.png

Ionomy Wisdom Knowledge to community
ION Proposal 8 ION NEW standards  for Deflationary
VOTE Wild option to re-elect NEW 2020 Ionomy chief strategist

Encourage 2020 chief strategist to increase masternode rewards to 8 coins per minute ASAP
(IDEA provided by Wild's Depot R & D team)
Grin Grin Grin
Let's put you in perspective  Smiley. You were sniping here for over a year until June 2017. Disappeared coming back October last year after (so you say) a 2-year lurking vacation to carry on exactly where you left off  Grin Such a shame you weren't around to comment during what was a very profitable ion period pre ALTcoin collapse.

The reason you came back

Obviously I haven’t posted here for a long time, but I still follow this thread because I take some perverse enjoyment in reading deluded nutters of all stripes posting about altcoin nonsense.

Korvas and Sharkie are two such nutters, though the delusion differs between them.  
That does make me feel a little uncomfortable but not much

The really funny thing is and it really is amusing is that with such a colorful past you expect me to take you seriously  Grin Grin Grin expecting me to answer all your questions Grin Grin Grin

Hope you're having an enjoyable weekend  Grin Heard a really good quote today

Yes, again, I’m totally aware of what I’ve written in the past. I genuinely do think you and Shark, and most if not all altcoin investors are absolutely off your respective rockers. I do think some of the things you and him write are pant wettingly funny at times. I’m happy to own that label, even if it makes me an asshole, since I’m entitled to an opinion. As are you.

However, I’m also entitled to ask questions. If you’re too wrapped up in your little package of altcoin cultism to be able to differentiate between a valid question and the dreaded ‘FUD’, that honestly only makes these interactions more amusing in my eyes.

By the way - you must have forgotten again - that ‘very profitable’ ion period was purely coincidental and had nothing to do with ion at all. Just to make that clear.

Have a good week, Korvas.

This week has been quite busy and so far quite a rewarding one Smiley

However, I’m also entitled to ask questions. If you’re too wrapped up in your little package of altcoin cultism to be able to differentiate between a valid question and the dreaded ‘FUD’, that honestly only makes these interactions more amusing in my eyes.
True but when you ask a question and already know the answer that's FUDish behavior Smiley

By the way - you must have forgotten again - that ‘very profitable’ ion period was purely coincidental and had nothing to do with ion at all. Just to make that clear.
When you heavily bought into an asset at 20 cents and in a couple of years it peaks to $8.00+ it's a rollercoaster that is as fresh today as it was then   Cool

April 2016 $10,000 of ION was bought at $0.25 which would equate to 40,000 ion.

Had people sold when ion hit $8.18 they would have made over $300,000 profit.

Alternatively had people bought $10,000 of BTC in April 2016 that would have got you 24 BTC ($400). Selling on the BTC high would have generated approx $450k which isn't a million miles ahead of ION if you also factor in ION POS reward..... for me ION & BTC were and still are great investments.

Yes, of course, BTC played a major role just like it did with all other altcoins. With BTC halving just around the corner, my belief is history will repeat itself the difference this time though is ION today is at 4 cents  and the Ionomy market proposition is significantly better than it was in 2017.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: