Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 87. (Read 473123 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I wonder how much of the BTC exchange preference is due to KYC and anti-money-laundering measures? I assume Coinbase and the like that have somewhat successfully navigated these issues, have incurred, and are still incurring, a few additional expenses and red tape along the way. Exchanges use local currency for stocks, why would they not? My understanding is that FOREX trading outpaces all stock markets combined. Purchasing assets or exchanging currency in relation to crypto? I'm not sure if collectively we know. Maybe Crypto to Crypto is the stock market, and Crypto to FIAT is the Forex component? Smiley It seems that most broad comparisons are with total crypto market capitalization, in USD. We are so convoluted it seems, or is it fake news. Smiley

The whole idea of centralized exchanges and other sites goes against basic principles of crypto. It carries enormous risks and has lead to huge scams (Gox, Cryptsy, etc). Ionomy isn't helping either, what with their PNGs and hosted masternodes and other website-based stuff. Sadly most folks seem to be more than happy to give up their private keys so this is like eating your veggies... it's not like a lightning is gonna strike you immediately if you don't do the right thing so it looks like you can get away with it forever. Until you can't.

Sure, there is some need for a gateway between crypto and fiat but most of that could be satisfied via future/option contracts. Vast majority (95%+ IIRC) of commodity contracts - e.g. oil, gold etc - are settled in cash, not via physical delivery, and most crypto/fiat trades probably don't end up in actual withdrawals either.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I'm sorry but I don't understand too. Someone can clarify the situation?

we are waiting on that, seems no devs or support crew care to elaborate. the people just want clear answers ion crew, not subterfuge...just what is going on with the exchanges? this is pretty outrageous considering the new age of bitcoin and it's seemingly unlimited value...why is ION not on any other exhchange, even the smaller ones such as coinechange.io or livecoin or anything? why is it not liquid except within bittrex, the traitor/defunct exchange? it is on bitpop but with no market-zero, why is it de-listed from ionomy, it's home base?
As Suchmoon has suffered though my failed and wrongful attempts to impose a personal communication style on people, I can't help but wonder who the people are, when the meeting was held and vote cast to have you speak for them? Smiley  Just humor. No malice intended, I assure you. All joking aside, I wish I could, but I can't help you with your questions. I hope you get a chuckle out of this and have a good day!
From my understanding, any comparisons to FIAT, instead of the current bellweather cryptocurrency, are irrelevant. I am curious if the comparison will change with BTC's continued relative decline in market percentage? Could be Ripple or Ethereum with the red arrow in the future? Of course, market capitalization dominance may not directly translate to higher performance in all cases. Curious if efforts will be made to group Cryptocurrencies into Large, Mid and Small cap markets? Could help to illustrate potential investment risks, relative to a currencies market share with like sized peers, and the market as a whole?

It's not so much a comparison to FIAT or to BTC. It's more like a recognition of the fact that most cryptos are denominated in BTC, like e.g. the US stock market is denominated in USD, and e.g. Japan's stock market - I'm taking a wild guess here - probably isn't denominated in USD.

Now within that - of course, there are comparisons by large/mid/small cap, industries, etc... Top 10 coins by market cap (excluding the ones with asterisks) can be a better gauge of where the market is going than BTC or ETH alone.
I wonder how much of the BTC exchange preference is due to KYC and anti-money-laundering measures? I assume Coinbase and the like that have somewhat successfully navigated these issues, have incurred, and are still incurring, a few additional expenses and red tape along the way. Exchanges use local currency for stocks, why would they not? My understanding is that FOREX trading outpaces all stock markets combined. Purchasing assets or exchanging currency in relation to crypto? I'm not sure if collectively we know. Maybe Crypto to Crypto is the stock market, and Crypto to FIAT is the Forex component? Smiley It seems that most broad comparisons are with total crypto market capitalization, in USD. We are so convoluted it seems, or is it fake news. Smiley
Activity: 211
Merit: 100

we are waiting on that, seems no devs or support crew care to elaborate. the people just want clear answers ion crew, not subterfuge...just what is going on with the exchanges? this is pretty outrageous considering the new age of bitcoin and it's seemingly unlimited value...why is ION not on any other exhchange, even the smaller ones such as coinechange.io or livecoin or anything? why is it not liquid except within bittrex, the traitor/defunct exchange? it is on bitpop but with no market-zero, why is it de-listed from ionomy, it's home base?
Activity: 20

It's not so much a comparison to FIAT or to BTC. It's more like a recognition of the fact that most cryptos are denominated in BTC, like e.g. the US stock market is denominated in USD, and e.g. Japan's stock market - I'm taking a wild guess here - probably isn't denominated in USD.

[ copy pasta bullshit ]

It would be awesome if there were an exchange for ION/USD available to the Ionomy community  Huh

Why are you copying some random article that has fuck all to do with ION? Still haven't figured out how to quote in context or stay on topic?

Tell your team to allow USD trading on ionomy.com... should be easy for those geniuses.

they dont even have a legit exchange, even the worse alt coins can be liquidated. this is no bueno ionomy team, please explain
legendary

[ copy pasta bullshit ]

It would be awesome if there were an exchange for ION/USD available to the Ionomy community  Huh

Why are you copying some random article that has fuck all to do with ION? Still haven't figured out how to quote in context or stay on topic?

Tell your team to allow USD trading on ionomy.com... should be easy for those geniuses.
what happened to the ionomy ion exchange? only other exchange is the failing bittrex which is terrible with their verification issues (coming from a tax paying U.S citizen with 100% credentials, still yet unverified) i hold a modest amount of ion, but is there a more legit exchange than shifty bittrex? also, where should i go for the latest game updates? been out of date with this coin/system for a while, not much info on this forum. thanks
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

Japanese cryptocurrency exchange bitFlyer announced today it’s expanding to the U.S., with approval to operate in 42 states starting today. This includes regulatory approval in New York via the state’s Department of Financial Services’ “BitLicense”, which only five other cryptocurrency companies currently have.

For comparison, Coinbase has approval to operate in 48 states (including Washington, D.C.) and Gemini is operating in 46 states (including Washington, D.C.).

The exchange is by far the biggest in Japan, trading about $180 million worth of bitcoin per day. In terms of traditional exchange volume this ranks as the 14th largest exchange worldwide, but when you add margin volume to the calculation the exchange is actually the largest in the world in terms of total exchange volume.

Founded in 2014, bitFlyer has raised a total of $36 million in venture funding.

At launch bitFlyer’s U.S. exchange will only support bitcoin/USD pairs, but “plans to expand its cryptocurrencies to include altcoins such as Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash and more.”

https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/28/japanese-bitcoin-exchange-bitflyer-is-coming-to-the-u-s/

The largest Japanese Crypto Exchange now supports USD and plans to support Bitcoin Cash... Maybe the crypto market is changing and BTC is not the underling value of crypto coins... There is so many new changes being done in this New Year...

legendary
From my understanding, any comparisons to FIAT, instead of the current bellweather cryptocurrency, are irrelevant. I am curious if the comparison will change with BTC's continued relative decline in market percentage? Could be Ripple or Ethereum with the red arrow in the future? Of course, market capitalization dominance may not directly translate to higher performance in all cases. Curious if efforts will be made to group Cryptocurrencies into Large, Mid and Small cap markets? Could help to illustrate potential investment risks, relative to a currencies market share with like sized peers, and the market as a whole?

Now within that - of course, there are comparisons by large/mid/small cap, industries, etc... Top 10 coins by market cap (excluding the ones with asterisks) can be a better gauge of where the market is going than BTC or ETH alone.
Looking at the ION market for the New Year, the ION Rocket is cruising above the Three Dollars Mark.

No price is to high or acceptable until it hits the moon   Grin

Back down to 17k sat... if only there was some sort of indication, like maybe a big red arrow pointing in that direction...

https://i.snag.gy/qxrZfk.jpg

But where would you put it..

https://i.gyazo.com/8c5a31e71be0e9a0ed2b528724f69eb3.png

https://i.snag.gy/G1d5Lo.jpg
the ION Rocket is cruising at the Three Dollars Mark.

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Looking at the ION market for the New Year, the ION Rocket is cruising above the Three Dollars Mark.

Back down to 17k sat... if only there was some sort of indication, like maybe a big red arrow pointing in that direction...

But where would you put it..

legendary

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
This coin has already risen high enough. I would like to understand for myself. Is there any point in investing in it or is it worth picking up something else?

https://i.gyazo.com/6b1638bf7d73f597a29c8701fc01621f.png

i missed this train ,congratulation to ION investors ,hope there will be a chance to take part in this great project
Thank you xyj. There is room on the train. Smiley  I probably need to work out a referral deal with stke.io, but I use them for my extra ION.  Smiley
Activity: 334
This coin has already risen high enough. I would like to understand for myself. Is there any point in investing in it or is it worth picking up something else?

i missed this train ,congratulation to ION investors ,hope there will be a chance to take part in this great project

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
I can not make a decision yet. Is it worth buying this coin with the calculation of growth in the new year or is it too late? Are there any prospects for growth?

If your not sure then just maintain a watching brief.  Smiley

I've been here since this projects inception (2 years now) in which most of my ion was purchased at between 15 to 20 cents  Smiley At the time I figured if Ionomy could make their ambitions a reality ION could be capable of hitting 50% DASH price which today is $1,255

It's great that today ION's price is $3.41 or .00022502 btc for me this is just a tiny tiny step in the right direction.

This opportunity isn't going to disappear anytime soon so again if your unsure don't invest just wait & watch
legendary
Still haven't mastered the ability to post a graph..... check this out

https://i.gyazo.com/5eacfd3414601bbe98f5f18626da1cf1.png

and this

https://i.gyazo.com/aeca332724cacc76a779da52cf37372b.png

and finally this

https://i.gyazo.com/219864283ebbc9270ef43b79f375dcd8.png

3 charts I've posted have a common trait..... they can be understood

Come on dude 2 years trolling and this is what you've got

I see what your trying to do but like your other attempts at mischief the implementation is a bit shit.

If your going to spend another 2 years trolling and hope someone is influenced by your drivel your going to need to try harder much much much harder.  Smiley

The fact that you don't like the price trend since power grid announcement doesn't make it incorrect.

The only people "influenced" (in a butthurt kind of way) by my chart seem to be you and Sharkie, the two dumbest ionomy shills by far, which provides me enough amusement to continue posting it.

"your going" LOL... maybe you should cash out some of those IONs and buy an English textbook. Start at grade 3.
I think it worth investing in. The Masternode counts I have started logging: 10/2 448, 11/2 482, 12/6 486, 12/17 463, 12/27 471, 1/4 484. The block reward will drop in 115 days. ION has shown some resistance to following BTC dips. A Masternode right now will run you $68,000. Not many MN owners are going to break them down, since reentry would probably be too expensive. Ionomy and STKE.io offer services to get better stake rates than doing it alone in your wallet, unless you get a large number. Smiley  As the block reward size decreases, I believe the price will go up. Just my two cents worth, please base any investment decisions on your own research.

I find this chart a little easier to understand than others:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ion/
Pages:
Jump to: