Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 94. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

the data is there korvas and hard to argue with. the big point of demonstration is wildsharks deliberate misleading by using the angle he wants when it suits him even if its not true.

I sorry to say that I look at the situation as a half full glass and you view the glass as half empty... nothing wrong with that Huh

What you highlight is start of BTC's meteoric rise  Grin Grin Grin

Stop lying, asshole. I did no such thing. I'm showing the ludicrously blatant lies of shills like yourself and sharkie.

@suchMOON I can't understand how you can not get on the  ION train and shill Promote like the rest of us!!!!

ION Price: TWO-EIGHTY Dollars and holding with good Volume

Math is pretty simple... ICO price 25 cents..... current price is 6X this price at over a buck and half in dollars...

Same kind of defiant obstinacy that made you gleefully waste your worthless slow obsolete bitcoins on XPY. After you lost what, 99% on that? ... you're now merely 94% down after the 6X "gain" LOL.

Enjoy your buck and a half, don't spend it all in one place.

Your quite wrong again Suchmoon... Everyone that has IONs from the ICO are 6 times richer... I am making more profit holding the Bitcoin produced from my "free" coins!!!  

https://www.google.com.au/amp/news.ionomy.com/ion-ico-details-release/amp/

ion 0.20c each 4th april
bitcoin - 421.29
ion value in bitcoin 0.00047473 for 1 ion

masternode 20,000 is 9.49464739 ($4000 usd)

fast foward to now

ion is 0.00009640
bitcoin is 16,595.72
1 ion in usd is 1.60

20,000 masternode is $32,000 or 1.928208btc
- usd increase $28,000
- btc change -7.56643939

holding ion value $32,000
holding btc value (9.49464739 x $16,595.72) = $157,570.51

i didnt add additional staked ion. but unless you turned 20,000 into 80,000 ion only by staking in a year its not equal.

argue usd etc all you want wildshark but those are the factual data. show where im wrong with math. dont jump between usd sat to try to sound favorable.

if you like ion fine but dont lie about it being more profitable.

did people make money investing in ion based on usd? yes yes they did. BUT and its a but required. Did ion investors lose profit potential by converting btc to ion? yes by a huge margin.

ion $4000 to $28,000 is 6 times richer
held bitcoin 421$ to $16,595 is 38.41 times richer

Anyone still holding sub 20k ion, a node or nodes since April 2016 and not converting any to BTC are obviously in it for the long haul so at this stage for them it's all about building your stash not about today's profitability. For these people profitability calculations today are meaningless.

What about a scenario in which someone since April 2 every day converted their stake reward to BTC. What impact would that have on profitability as BTC payouts reduced but BTC value increased Huh?

Both are examples that don't reflect the real world. The reality is I think is somewhere in between different for every investor Smiley each making money with the only question being who made the most.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
@o0o0 The "free" coins are now valued 14 times the ICO price (1400%)
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

the data is there korvas and hard to argue with. the big point of demonstration is wildsharks deliberate misleading by using the angle he wants when it suits him even if its not true.

I sorry to say that I look at the situation as a half full glass and you view the glass as half empty... nothing wrong with that Huh

Stop lying, asshole. I did no such thing. I'm showing the ludicrously blatant lies of shills like yourself and sharkie.

@suchMOON I can't understand how you can not get on the  ION train and shill Promote like the rest of us!!!!

Math is pretty simple... ICO price 25 cents..... current price is 6X this price at over a buck and half in dollars...

Same kind of defiant obstinacy that made you gleefully waste your worthless slow obsolete bitcoins on XPY. After you lost what, 99% on that? ... you're now merely 94% down after the 6X "gain" LOL.

Enjoy your buck and a half, don't spend it all in one place.

Your quite wrong again Suchmoon... Everyone that has IONs from the ICO are 6 times richer... I am making more profit holding the Bitcoin produced from my "free" coins!!!  

https://www.google.com.au/amp/news.ionomy.com/ion-ico-details-release/amp/

ion 0.20c each 4th april
bitcoin - 421.29
ion value in bitcoin 0.00047473 for 1 ion

masternode 20,000 is 9.49464739 ($4000 usd)

fast foward to now

ion is 0.00009640
bitcoin is 16,595.72
1 ion in usd is 1.60

20,000 masternode is $32,000 or 1.928208btc
- usd increase $28,000
- btc change -7.56643939

holding ion value $32,000
holding btc value (9.49464739 x $16,595.72) = $157,570.51

i didnt add additional staked ion. but unless you turned 20,000 into 80,000 ion only by staking in a year its not equal.

argue usd etc all you want wildshark but those are the factual data. show where im wrong with math. dont jump between usd sat to try to sound favorable.

if you like ion fine but dont lie about it being more profitable.

did people make money investing in ion based on usd? yes yes they did. BUT and its a but required. Did ion investors lose profit potential by converting btc to ion? yes by a huge margin.

ion $4000 to $28,000 is 6 times richer
held bitcoin 421$ to $16,595 is 38.41 times richer
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
@suchMOON Your chart does not display ION Price (USD)... you should add axis label to clarify your chart...

Wow, you're now replying to yourself and making multiple posts in a row... much spammer, such ionomy.

My chart has all it needs. I'm not gonna start adding shit to it just to make you feel better. You don't like ION price in BTC? I can totally understand that.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
@suchMOON your posting of random chart does not support the ION price increase during that period of time!

@suchMOON Your chart does not display ION Price (USD)... you should add axis label to clarify your chart...
@suchMOON your posting of random chart does not support the ION price increase during that period of time!

@suchMOON Your chart does not display ION Price... you should add axis label to clarify your chart...
legendary

That's rich coming from a serial-posting shill-spammer. Do you have a monopoly on screenshots?

My chart is not random, it's ION price chart since the overhyped power grid announcement that had a lot of words and no substance.

@suchMOON Posting random charts don't support the ION price increase for that period time...

legendary
Lying about what exactly.....

LOL... pretty much everything out of your virtual piehole is a lie of some sort... photoshop... Canadian dollars... ionomy being not as shitty as it actually is.

How is that roadmap coming? Or Gravity 2.0? Or anything?

Your moronic crayon habit is one reason.

ionomy being utter crap might have something to do with it too.

There are no Canadian dollars in this chart. Did a bit of photoshopping though, not sure if you'll notice, it's very subtle.

Lying about what exactly.....

ION is worth more today than a year ago trading at around $2.73 or .00015097 BTC .

Last year the price was .00029993 BTC or $.23.

$.23 in BTC today is  .00001BTC..... don't know the exact number as my calculator doesn't have enough digits

.00029993BTC is $4.28

The ghost of Christmas seriously needs to pay you a visit before the ION price breakout Smiley you need to chill out before ION hits $5

21 months and still trolling  Wink in other words since ION ICO'd at 20/25 cents

3 Month BTC/USD

3 Month ION/BTC

3 Month ION/USD

What you highlight is start of BTC's meteoric rise  Grin Grin Grin

legendary

There are no Canadian dollars in this chart. Did a bit of photoshopping though, not sure if you'll notice, it's very subtle.

21 months and still trolling  Wink in other words since ION ICO'd at 20/25 cents

3 Month BTC/USD

3 Month ION/BTC

3 Month ION/USD

What you highlight is start of BTC's meteoric rise  Grin Grin Grin

legendary
at TWO-FIFTY Dollars and holding with nice Volume..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Can someone show me the link to the latest wallet?
Maybe the new ION Price goal is "Two-Fifty" Dollars Huh
Pages:
Jump to: