Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 92. (Read 473123 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500
ION Rocket in cruise mode  at THREE Dollars...
I think ion in 2 years 50$ a coin.. is a good coin..

ION has been around for nearly two years and currently valued around $3. It will take another 2-3 years to reach the FIFTY Dollars mark
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
I think ion in 2 years 50$ a coin.. is a good coin..
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
It's uploaded from a phone not form a phone..... spellcheck does not work when you use words out of context.

[...]

Hope your having a nice Christmas

Illiterate paycoining grammar Nazis are the most amusing grammar Nazis ever.

I hate to break it to you but Christmas is over. "My having" was good though, thanks for asking.

Looked at this picture, across the screen, this obvious red arrow so I can feel the anger from the author, it is about to erupt
Hello ionomy Community,

It’s time….. to go to the moon.

Starting today, The Moon or Bust! public beta is available for Android and iOS.

Be the first to reach the Moon and win…. BIG TIME.

Yours in spaceflight,

The ionomy Team

https://news.ionomy.com/its-moon-time-baby/

@suchmoon Did you see the credits in TMOB.. Your a legion in Ionomy!!! Have you download the awesome game app?
ION rocket is cruising at THREE Dollars flight path
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
It's uploaded from a phone not form a phone..... spellcheck does not work when you use words out of context.

[...]

I hate to break it to you but Christmas is over. "My having"  was good though, thanks for asking.

Seems my last post was deleted because I responded to your NAZI jibe by saying you had the intellect of a donkey using the German language

Nazi = okay
Donkey Intellect = not okay

I'm really sorry for any donkeys that read my post and were offended 

Anyway your chart is rubbish

https://i.gyazo.com/5e4a58e3da69445d26db6584d4b26831.png

ION currently trading at .00020592 BTC. You'll notice that a couple of days ago ION peaked at .000294 BTC Smiley this of course being a taste of things to come

I agree, Bittrex is utter rubbish and ION is too, so that obviously makes the chart double rubbish. At least it's not Canadian, eh?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

[...]

I hate to break it to you but Christmas is over. "My having"  was good though, thanks for asking.

Seems my last post was deleted because I responded to your NAZI jibe by saying you had the intellect of a donkey using the German language

Nazi = okay
Donkey Intellect = not okay

I'm really sorry for any donkeys that read my post and were offended 

Anyway your chart is rubbish

ION currently trading at .00020592 BTC. You'll notice that a couple of days ago ION peaked at .000294 BTC Smiley this of course being a taste of things to come

legendary

[...]

I hate to break it to you but Christmas is over. "My having" was good though, thanks for asking.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
@suchmoon Maybe you should change your phony chart to Dollars...

I'm guessing that you think "phony" means uploaded form a phone... you couldn't possibly be using that word with its actual meaning in this context. Unless you subscribe to korvas' religion that declares anything you don't like to be fake, photoshopped, and Canadian.

A religion  Grin. No it's just a belief that you are full of shit. A belief I've had since the moment you graced this thread with your presence which is now 21 months, 21 months in crypto is such an awfully long time.

Let's have a look at today's chart

Peaked at $3.49 / .000249BTC currently at $2.82 / .0002015BTC with a 24hr vol. of $1M+

Compare Dec 30 2016 $.36 / .0003998BTC with a 24hr volume of $20

To those that bought ION at $.2 life is sweet  Grin Grin Grin

You may have taken the donkey away from your avatar but you can't take the donkey away from your posts Smiley

legendary

I'm guessing that you think "phony" means uploaded from a phone... you couldn't possibly be using that word with its actual meaning in this context. Unless you subscribe to korvas' religion that declares anything you don't like to be fake, photoshopped, and Canadian.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

@suchmoon Chill and Ease up on your phony chart!!! The BTC failure is over... the ION rocket is cruising nicely at THREE Dollars!!!

There is nothing phony about it and there are no "Dollars!!!" (Canadian or any other) on it, you filthy lying shillspammer.

I beg to differ with you.. It's Dollars I am sticking in my piggy bank and investing the ION profit in small company/team via BTC and Bitcoin Cash....

IDGAF about your piggy bank. You were lying about my chart, I pointed that out. There are no dollars on my chart nor is it phony.

Here's a USD chart showing the Ionomy trend

@suchmoon Chill and Ease up on your phony chart!!! The BTC failure is over... the ION rocket is cruising nicely at THREE Dollars!!!

There is nothing phony about it and there are no "Dollars!!!" (Canadian or any other) on it, you filthy lying shillspammer.

I beg to differ with you.. It's Dollars I am sticking in my piggy bank and investing the ION profit in small company/team via BTC and Bitcoin Cash....

Houston... the ION rocket is cruising nicely at THREE Dollars!!!

The Christmas rocket has not taken off yet... Will ION price hold the THREE Dollar mark?

How can it hold $3 by being below $2? Paycoiner logic at its finest.

Whilst your waiting for the price of ion to drop before posting again I've taken the liberty of making a couple of additions to your last chart which  better reflects the trajectory of ion/ionomy.

Congrats..... at least you made it onto the credits which is more than I can say for myself Sad

As you probably won't be posting for a while MERRY CHRISTMAS or HAPPY HOLIDAYS if you find Christmas offensive

Enjoy and get ready for an amazing 2018 Smiley

Santa got a good chance on delivering the THREE Dollars mark... 5 Dollars by New Years!!!

Houston, the ION rocket is on hold at TWO-FIFTY Dollars!! due to BTC failure to perform...

@suchmoon Merry Christmas... maybe be New Year the ION price will show a upward trend!

Been an amazing year for the ION coin and the Ionomy Vision!!!!

Thanks to the BCT Trolls that have supported the Ionomy investment
MERRY CHRISTMAS
to
IONOMY COMMUNITY

The rocket roars into the THREE Dollars Mark

Community shows ION value on upward trend
legendary