Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IoP] Internet of People - Decentralise the Web 2.0 - a Community Project - page 25. (Read 45875 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 124
How to subscibe to it?
You can contact the Community via Twitter, Telegram, Reddit and Discord.
More info at http://iop.global/
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I read you ann and went on your website. Still haven't understood yet what your project is, though. Decentralizing the Internet, right? But I knew the Internet was already decentralized... so what else?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
sounds very good.. how can i mine this coin?
Activity: 206
Merit: 106
Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)
Please be warned!

The User "btcmacroecon" is a scammer trying to spread fud against our project and maybe trying to obtain your coins by telling you to download some (maybe compromised) wallets on his website.

All offical sites are listed in this ANN - Do not trust any other informations about IoP if you aren't shure that they are legit.

Our offical public (as a short reminder) websites are:

IoP.global
The IoP-Blog
And (of course) this ANN

---
Short explanation "What is FUD?"
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
another thread for this con? i think on this project lost 10 btc at least... what make this project special  dev team are the same like last years?

No, we're completely reorganised and community driven - the old "Fermat times" are over and Louis Molina is history.
You probably could call it a well planned community takeover.

hi, where can I download new wallet for Windows? here it is not present  https://github.com/Internet-of-People/iop-hd/releases/tag/v6.0.0b2

Hi,
the actual Wallet could be downloaded here:

Actual (non beta) Wallets 5.0.1 on Github

And the direct link to the windows wallet is here:
Actual (non beta) Wallet 5.0.1 for Windows (Setup.exe)
Activity: 34
another thread for this con? i think on this project lost 10 btc at least... what make this project special  dev team are the same like last years?

No, we're completely reorganised and community driven - the old "Fermat times" are over and Louis Molina is history.

hi, where can I download new wallet for Windows? here it is not present  https://github.com/Internet-of-People/iop-hd/releases/tag/v6.0.0b2
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
When I see this thread I thought of ai! It is important that we have crypto community widen by people given an equal opportunity to explore. GreAt project
Activity: 412
Que sera sera
looks good, lets see where this goes!
Activity: 12
I almost got in at 15k, stupid me. I knew this would be a good project congrats!

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 174
This is kind of interesting project, at this stage it already listed in exchanger. That  is a big step toward a good point of growing project.
IoP uses an open social graph which is kind of like a global map of people. Here is a quick vid of a couple use case examples for this type of infrastructure. IoP has so much potential stay tuned and get involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKLbiv-KWr8
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
This is kind of interesting project, at this stage it already listed in exchanger. That  is a big step toward a good point of growing project.
Activity: 389
Merit: 124
Deal with it.
Yeah we all understood you have personal problems with being fired out of our community, but this was a community decision. We life in a free world and in such a free world every community could decide with whom they want to work together and with whom not.

What you are posting on Twitter is your own thing. You could life your life and post every hour everything you want - but this thread is an ANN for people interested in our project and discussions and questions on the tech side.

From now on I will delete EVERY Posting from you in this thread!

Have a nice day!
I totally agree with you. This style of communication can not be tolerated and this thread can not be used for personal issues.
Deal with it.
Yeah we all understood you have personal problems with being fired out of our community, but this was a community decision. We life in a free world and in such a free world every community could decide with whom they want to work together and with whom not.

What you are posting on Twitter is your own thing. You could life your life and post every hour everything you want - but this thread is an ANN for people interested in our project and discussions and questions on the tech side.

From now on I will delete EVERY Posting from you in this thread!

Have a nice day!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
And these sons of bitches had the opportunity to admit they were wrong and we could have just parted ways, no offense, but instead they took the route to make up and fabricate outright malicious lies, to the extent of trying to tarnish their own community members reputation.

You fuckers need to look in the fucking mirror.

But you had the opportunity to admit your fuck up, you had the opportunity to rethink your decision, you had the opportunity to tell the truth. And you FAILED.

You even had the opportunity to apologize, but I can see you aren't real men. I can see you lack the principles of freedom or even the guts it takes to stand up for freedom and the principles thereof. I can see you lack the moral fortitude to even admit that you were wrong, and you spread viscious lies like mainstream media.

You will learn by the numbers. You will not like me because I am hard. But because I am hard, you will learn. And you will learn by the numbers.

To all the chapters, this is BitcoinMacroeconomics.com this is where the rubber hits the road and we don't talk the talk but we walk the walk. Stick with me. You will learn the meaning of integrity, ethics, and freedom and liberty. You will not learn that here. You will learn false pretenses and freedom with "their" exception. This is as disgusting as the Republican Party preaching freedom.

Get up out of that chair right now. Turn that fucking dial.

Get back to your regularly scheduled dose of reality and freedom, and not brought to you by hypocrites and slanderers, that of a central authority mentality that acts no better than mainstream media or CNN.

And I haven't rested my case. I'm ready for the entire 15 rounds. I'm ready for this fight. And I'm coming after all the slanderers.

If they have any integrity at all, they will back up their false allegations and lies, because I strongly encourage it, know why? Because these sons of bitches cannot. They aren't real men.
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Great project with excellent team!

Good luck success!
Pages:
Jump to: