Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IoP] Internet of People - Decentralise the Web 2.0 - a Community Project - page 26. (Read 45875 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
A very interesting project, because IoP makes great and decentralized communication technology.
Activity: 252
Yah post that shit up on the internet. Let's prove who the filthy liars are. Go ahead, go full steam ahead. You fuckers say I threatened and harassed women, you better back that shit up, go ahead, put that shit all over the worldwide web. I know you don't got it.

https://twitter.com/incochain/status/917767201167310848

The hypocrites are slandering.

History repeats itself.

IOP claims to be decentral and yet they spread malicious and false lies, threaten me with permanancy of Twitter and Google, with their spin and false allegations.

Post that proof you claim to have for your defamation of character. Go ahead. Prove it.
This is your reputation or mine. I won't back down on this one.

This is blockchain. Prove it. The world will see I made reference to "kick" as it related to appear.in (a audio, video channel) and it was done i jokingly manner in some worthless chat. So go ahead, put that transcript up as EVIDENCE. I know it will prove how terrible IOP is with the malicious and false allegations, and tarnishing of their own community members reputation.

Got news for you bastards. I'll put my reputation up against your entire community's if you think you can pull this spin shit and then claim decentralization, decentralization!!!

Kiss my ass. Prove it or you are a sorry ass community.

Put that shit all over the worldwide web, or I'll be coming after you in the later rounds. I'll wear you down and get in your heads, and then I'll take you out and drop your filthy lies filled proect like it deserves.

You had 6 hours for your final decision, and you censored that too.

Deal with it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
interesting project....wishing it a successful run
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I just say this: https://twitter.com/incochain/status/917734816149266432

let the blockchain proof what he did in a chatroom :-D

newbie here, what tf is going on? i try to understand
Activity: 10
Fascinating project. I hope you will be successful
Activity: 2
I must have got the boot from Discord. That's fine if that happened, but I've been supportive of the project and if this went down, sort of taken back by the burning of bridges, but perhaps there is something else. But if that went down, the censorship is concerning. Transparency is another thing, especially to "the community" and yet since I cannot communicate, I can't access the spreadsheet for the whitelist.
I've been trying to contact Amon or Ammon after speaking to DWK about mining, before I Discord stopped that was arranged, yet since it appears I was ex communicated, I can't access that agreement for USA-West
So I guess USA-West would like to know where it stands before continuing on with social media etc, as if the community members and efforts are not supported, then what is the point? I do appreciate the generous gift from Markus with the IOP a while back for sticking with the project.
But with no communication or any further "mining" or any communication, efforts stall out fast.
Perhaps there is a miscommunication.
It would seem that maybe I concerned that a project touting Liberty and Freedom would censor; block transparency, and ex communicate, but I didn't do anything other than try to communicate. If that's grounds for ex communication and if this project is all about freedom with "their" exception, perhaps I should exit stage left.
But if there is a miscommunication, I'd still like to establish contact with Amon or Ammon.
I don't want to waste anybody's time, just trying to figure out whether to continue with the chapter or if it's a complete bust over the censorship and ex communication of this so called IOP / Libertaria Project.
If there is no mining license whitelist or agreement to mine as was detailed in Discord and no communication, I can't see myself promoting such a project.
Are we still on or are we off, I simply ask? I'll let you decide the sort of community you want to build, if it was censorship and hot heads, probably not a good fit for me. Not into hypocrisy. But perhaps this was a miscommunication, so I owe you that much to ask. I'd like to at least get a response.

Brent it is quite simple. You were knocked out by the community. This has nothing to do with censorship. You just do not fit into the team.

In a free world, each group can determine with whom the group wants to be together and with whom not. Our group does not want to be with you. That's all, live with it.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
We know our future, because we are building it!
I just say this: https://twitter.com/incochain/status/917734816149266432

let the blockchain proof what he did in a chatroom :-D
It's ok to admit it when you are wrong. It's how we learn.

Queen of IOP, you WILL bow down and kiss the feet of the people. You will admit your false allegations and admit it to the people as well.

Queen IOP, and then you can lick my plate.

I will be getting into your head by the 8th round. You will learn each round. I will step up my game each round.

The people will learn what freedom is versus the tyranny you exemplify. You wish you had the central authority to make up lies? You are no better than "them".

Queen IOP, you have shown your true colors, and it isn't about freedom or liberty.

I will strengthen freedom's ring, you failed this lesson.

BitcoinMacroeconomics.com
Here's another one you punks censored:
I put it back up for you to prove a fucking point, ok?

You will learn by the numbers.

so let me get this right. IOP has a claiming process for a mining license, then censors communication channels, makes false accusations, spins shit on their community members with the most heinous of comments that they threatened females, comes and steals the mining claim and goes on and talks the talk about "decentralization" and community?

Let's see you walk the walk.
IOP censors the fuck out of this thread and is centralized. And makes false fucking allegations.
Activity: 206
Merit: 106
Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)
I must have got the boot from Discord. That's fine if that happened, but I've been supportive of the project and if this went down, sort of taken back by the burning of bridges, but perhaps there is something else. But if that went down, the censorship is concerning. Transparency is another thing, especially to "the community" and yet since I cannot communicate, I can't access the spreadsheet for the whitelist.
I've been trying to contact Amon or Ammon after speaking to DWK about mining, before I Discord stopped that was arranged, yet since it appears I was ex communicated, I can't access that agreement for USA-West
So I guess USA-West would like to know where it stands before continuing on with social media etc, as if the community members and efforts are not supported, then what is the point? I do appreciate the generous gift from Markus with the IOP a while back for sticking with the project.
But with no communication or any further "mining" or any communication, efforts stall out fast.
It would seem that maybe I concerned that a project touting Liberty and Freedom would censor; block transparency, and ex communicate, but I didn't do anything other than try to communicate. If that's grounds for ex communication and if this project is all about freedom with "their" exception, perhaps I should exit stage left.
But if there is a miscommunication, I'd still like to establish contact with Amon or Ammon.
I don't want to waste anybody's time, just trying to figure out whether to continue with the chapter or if it's a complete bust over the censorship and ex communication of this so called IOP / Libertaria Project.
If there is no mining license whitelist or agreement to mine as was detailed in Discord and no communication, I can't see myself promoting such a project.
Are we still on or are we off, I simply ask? I'll let you decide the sort of community you want to build, if it was censorship and hot heads, probably not a good fit for me. Not into hypocrisy. But perhaps this was a miscommunication, so I owe you that much to ask. I'd like to at least get a response.

Nobody censored you!
You have been voted out of the community because you threatened other female chapter leaders.
This has not been professional by you and you have been warned before.
https://bitcoinmacroeconomics.com/iop-mining-chapter-usa-region-1-aka-hard-rockin-iop-miners/

Results of last weeks meeting. Was just first meeting, but chaotic. Had to lay down some ground rules, but this is why I just asked the question I did. If the community or chapters are not supported and just left alone to figure it out, then I guess my efforts may be better focused elsewhere.
I won't fund anything further until IOP USA-West knows where we stand.
Activity: 377
Next Generation Antivirus
The future of IoP project and concept is great. Holding some iops for long-term. Let's see in a year  Cool
Activity: 389
Merit: 124
Is this a new project or a re-launch? Any detailed information about the team would be more appropriate.
There was a Split from Fermat...
You can check here the IoP Development and Transparency Report: https://www.reddit.com/r/IoP_Community/comments/73ht58/iop_development_and_transparency_report/
Introduction of the IoP Development team comes this week;
https://twitter.com/IoP_community/status/916243268555468805
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Is this a new project or a re-launch? Any detailed information about the team would be more appropriate.
Question, i deposited IOP coins 2 times to the same adress on bittrex.. So now my 2nd deposit is missing or something hehe? it probably never going to reach there because you can only send coins 1 time to that adress. Does my transaction gets expired and return to my wallet or something?
You can check the transactions here: http://explorer.fermat.community/ until a new explorer will come.

This one is outdated, better use the new official one:
http://mainnet.iop.cash/
Thanks for the correction.
Activity: 206
Merit: 106
Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)
Question, i deposited IOP coins 2 times to the same adress on bittrex.. So now my 2nd deposit is missing or something hehe? it probably never going to reach there because you can only send coins 1 time to that adress. Does my transaction gets expired and return to my wallet or something?
You can check the transactions here: http://explorer.fermat.community/ until a new explorer will come.

This one is outdated, better use the new official one:
http://mainnet.iop.cash/
Activity: 2
These guys are one of the most undervalued coins in crypto. I mean one of their goals is replacing Uber and AirBnB and they have means to do so. There is already beta version of messenger (basically better what's up) and it should be upgraded soon to version that works smoothy on android and iOS version is soon to come as well.

They have already done more work behind the scenes then most of the crypto that have 50m$+ market cap, IoP has low coin circulation, the ugly bittrex logo is hopefully updated soon and the most important of all, community. There is always someone 24/7 on telegram and I mean it, always, not a minute without someone from the community to answer all the questions and you can talk to the devs personally on the discord which I did and made me love the project and ambition and see a huge potential.

Disclaimer: I have heavy invested (at 25k) and did not sell yet, anything under 50m$ market cap I find extreme undervaluation
Pages:
Jump to: