Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] IRBIS NETWORK - DECENTRALIZED TELECOM 📡 - page 14. (Read 1925 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

now the development of the project is impressive. I think the fact that they have a successful business and working prototypes now speaks volumes and the project will be able to scale quickly.

let's see how active investors will be and how much money they will be able to attract . I will follow the news from the team.

Now maybe investors will find a safe place to save their money and it looks like they are also not interested in betting on unclear projects, but if the project is good maybe it will be a good choice.

it's important. That is, the fact that they already have working prototypes and working business is the most important thing for me.
copper member
Activity: 56
currently we use the hardware of the OnePlus smartphone.

That is, the owners of these smartphones will be able to use your software now?
apparently this is used for testing.
Interestingly you will have 1 modification of the phone . what are your plans for this?

We took the best from existing operating systems, removed everything that could affect the security of users and added additional functionality that is built into SafeCallsOS and gives users additional security at the hardware level.

In our OS:

- already built-in VPN, which you can turn on at any time for all applications, as well as distribute the Internet via Wi-Fi and they will also have Internet access already with VPN;
- also in our OS, with each new connection to a Wi-Fi access point, the MAC address changes;
- your browser, which hides ads and does not store history;
- an application store that is not tied to Google Play;
- a crypto wallet that works without a central server, directly with the blockchain;
- secure mail;
- built-in application for secure calls around the world, with the ability to change the number and voice.
.. and much more is in our secure smartphones.

All this will work on our ecosystem, namely the Irbis Network blockchain and with the help of our IBS tokens, it will be possible to pay for the products of our company and decentralized applications of third-party developers.
copper member

We chose the OnePlus smartphone for its performance and price, it fits perfectly with our operating system. In the future, we will release our own smartphone, as well as adapt our OS to other manufacturers.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
now the development of the project is impressive. I think the fact that they have a successful business and working prototypes now speaks volumes and the project will be able to scale quickly.
let's see how active investors will be and how much money they will be able to attract . I will follow the news from the team.

Now maybe investors will find a safe place to save their money and it looks like they are also not interested in betting on unclear projects, but if the project is good maybe it will be a good choice.
Activity: 3
Activity: 14
Activity: 26

apparently this is used for testing.
Interestingly you will have 1 modification of the phone . what are your plans for this?
Activity: 89

copper member
are you going to produce your own smartphones?  can you find out more about this ? what will be their cost and what are the benefits?

Call security is built from two components: No. 1 Cellular operator and No. 2 Smartphone. We have created a secure connection at the operator level, but often the cause of all troubles are smartphones that transmit a lot of personal information to third parties. Therefore, we have developed our own secure smartphone that runs on our operating system, which provides security at the hardware level.

This is our SafeCallsOS operating system, which runs on Android.

After crowdfunding (IEO / STO), we plan to release our own smartphones under a personal brand, currently we use the hardware of the OnePlus smartphone. Already, we have secure smartphones that can be purchased.
Activity: 54
are you going to produce your own smartphones?  can you find out more about this ? what will be their cost and what are the benefits?
Yes, it will be so. I think if they pass all the audits it will also be in demand even from the government.
let's see how the project will continue to develop but the fact that they have already sold 10,000 SIM cards is cool.
Activity: 60
Yes, it will be so. I think if they pass all the audits it will also be in demand even from the government.
Activity: 3
That's very interesting. And this requires very large investments. I would like to get more comments from the team about this.
Activity: 68
Activity: 65
I wonder if bounty program or airdrop ? I would like to participate in this and get tokens for me.

Read above, we have already answered this question Smiley
you 2 times responded on one and the same question simply. you have to be more careful. you can ban your account for 30 days for this.
copper member
I wonder if bounty program or airdrop ? I would like to participate in this and get tokens for me.

Read above, we have already answered this question Smiley
Activity: 68
I'm a little worried about the tokens that will be unfrozen in 2020 . Will we see the dump after that? how will this procedure take place ?

Don’t worry. After defrosting our tokens, they will not be present on the exchange, only those that will be sold in the IEO process.
This is a good thing. in this case, the tokens will be in demand and do not worry about what will dump.
copper member

Get involved! Information is in our bot.
copper member
I'm a little worried about the tokens that will be unfrozen in 2020 . Will we see the dump after that? how will this procedure take place ?

Don’t worry. After defrosting our tokens, they will not be present on the exchange, only those that will be sold in the IEO process.
Activity: 17
Activity: 20
Pages:
Jump to: