Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] IRBIS NETWORK - DECENTRALIZED TELECOM 📡 - page 12. (Read 1925 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
you have so many countries in which the project works. I don't see how that's possible. do you have arrangements with mobile operators in each country ?
Activity: 18

do you plan to launch a referral program to attract users to your services?

It would be a good opportunity to get tokens but I unfortunately have not seen anything like this. Now the team is focused on the sales rounds as much as possible

why are tariffs so expensive ? Will this be revised in any way in the future ? $ 300 is too expensive for me.

you can determine how much to pay and what services to receive for yourself. And as I understand the company's services are quite popular now.
Activity: 17

I am not sure that it will be convenient for users to buy tokens on exchanges and then replenish the balance in the application.

as I understand it if you want to use the application as safely as possible it will be so.
Activity: 12

I was wondering what you think about the video calls? is it possible to make them safe ?

Pavel Durov said that video calls can not be made safe. That is why they are not added to telegram messenger.
what is now the minimum contribution to the project and what payment methods are accepted and what discount can I get now ?
I was wondering what you think about the video calls? is it possible to make them safe ?
I am not sure that it will be convenient for users to buy tokens on exchanges and then replenish the balance in the application.

why are tariffs so expensive ? Will this be revised in any way in the future ? $ 300 is too expensive for me.

you can make a tariff for yourself in the tariff designer. So every user will make a decision for themselves.

through your telegram bot will also be possible to make calls?

you can test this feature right now, but I don't really see how it's going to be any different than viber, which will also allow you to make calls all over the world.
Activity: 17

As I understand it to buy these tokens on exchanges will need to pass identity verification and this in itself already violates the principles of anonymity and I do not really like it.

Already now you can buy tokens directly, without going through the exchange identification (KYC). You only need to enter your ETH address, indicate the number of tokens and choose a payment method (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin).

Okay. now it will be as convenient as possible. especially since you already have a working business which is also very important to me. The project continues its development.

the fact that the project will work all over the world it will be really cool. Since we understand that tokens will be really in demand.
do you plan to launch a referral program to attract users to your services?
Activity: 16

currently we use the hardware of the OnePlus smartphone.

That is, the owners of these smartphones will be able to use your software now?

It's very interesting it's all because now it is most important to have a secure smartphone. The threat of hackers is growing every day.

Hackers broke into many crypto exchanges and withdrew millions of dollars. So security is becoming increasingly important.

In the news, there is often a problem when they fake SIM cards and withdraw money from accounts. Operators cannot close this problem and people experience problems. You cannot make duplicates with our SIM cards and they are not hacked by hackers.

Yes, this is a very important question for me and I think it will be really in demand from the user.
copper member
Activity: 56

Yes of course. You can log in to our telegram bot and start calling all over the world!

tested the bot works just fine, although the rates are too high for me.

When you purchase a subscription, you get tariffs in all directions at cost, without extra charges. In which direction have you made the call?

now the development of the project is impressive. I think the fact that they have a successful business and working prototypes now speaks volumes and the project will be able to scale quickly.

Yes, I am glad that the project will be able to scale so quickly. Since it is important for investors to understand that the tokens will be in high demand.

it is too early to draw conclusions and I think for the production of their own smartphones will need to attract huge funds. so I think everything will depend on the activity of investors.

I am willing to invest in the project as they already have a working business in the crypto market is rare. Let's see how it all will work in practice.

To purchase IBS tokens, you need to click on the link:

https://sctelecom.org/direct-ibs-order/en

1) Enter your Ethereum address* (ERC-20);
2) Enter the amount of payment ($);
3) Choose a payment method (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin);
4) Make a payment;
5) After we receive payment, we will send IBS tokens to your Ethereum address.

* Please enter the wallet number correctly!

now the development of the project is impressive. I think the fact that they have a successful business and working prototypes now speaks volumes and the project will be able to scale quickly.

Yes, I am glad that the project will be able to scale so quickly. Since it is important for investors to understand that the tokens will be in high demand.

it is too early to draw conclusions and I think for the production of their own smartphones will need to attract huge funds. so I think everything will depend on the activity of investors.

I am willing to invest in the project as they already have a working business in the crypto market is rare. Let's see how it all will work in practice.
Activity: 21

Yes of course. You can log in to our telegram bot and start calling all over the world!

tested the bot works just fine, although the rates are too high for me.
copper member
Activity: 56

For us, this is not a paramount task. We are working on a decentralized telecommunications network that will enable people to communicate securely, anonymously and without censorship by market monopolists.

It's very interesting it's all because now it is most important to have a secure smartphone. The threat of hackers is growing every day.

Hackers broke into many crypto exchanges and withdrew millions of dollars. So security is becoming increasingly important.

In the news, there is often a problem when they fake SIM cards and withdraw money from accounts. Operators cannot close this problem and people experience problems. You cannot make duplicates with our SIM cards and they are not hacked by hackers.

Pages:
Jump to: