Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] IRBIS NETWORK - DECENTRALIZED TELECOM 📡 - page 8. (Read 1896 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

I read that the users who will have special routers they will be able to receive the award. It will be something similar to mining?

where you saw similar information. ? I wonder how it will all work and what it is all about ?

The site has news about it. But so far there is very little information and announcements about it. But the network is working now so I don't know how it's going to work anymore.
Activity: 10

in fact, I have not seen competitors in this project, and therefore I think the demand for these services will be huge. What can not but rejoice investors.

I have already allocated $ 700 for the purchase of tokens. Hope that will be able see that the interesting after listing on exchanges. Now bitcoin behaves strangely and also the price will depend on it.

I also decided to buy tokens. I hope that the company will continue to develop and we will be able to make a profit within 12 months.
Activity: 14
the fact that you are going to produce smartphones under its own brand is quite ambitious. I think this will require a lot of investment.

in fact, I have not seen competitors in this project, and therefore I think the demand for these services will be huge. What can not but rejoice investors.

I have already allocated $ 700 for the purchase of tokens. Hope that will be able see that the interesting after listing on exchanges. Now bitcoin behaves strangely and also the price will depend on it.

Yes now it would be right to invest in projects that have working prototypes or successful business as in this case.
Activity: 12

have you compared market prices ? I would like to understand the cost of IP telephony will be lower or higher than it is now on the market.

in any case, another company will not be able to offer such services. Since now no one uses blockchain for this

I read that the users who will have special routers they will be able to receive the award. It will be something similar to mining?

where you saw similar information. ? I wonder how it will all work and what it is all about ?
Activity: 18

it's too early to draw any conclusions. Think more we can understand after listing on exchanges. While I follow the development of the project.

but still the most important thing that they have a successful business now. But I am not sure that it will be convenient for users to buy tokens on exchanges in order to pay for the company's services.

Yes, I saw on the website information about it and I must say that it looks very interesting and possibly will allow to achieve decentralization, and security.

have you compared market prices ? I would like to understand the cost of IP telephony will be lower or higher than it is now on the market.

as I understand it, you can choose a convenient tariff for both mobile and IP telephony.

But nevertheless the cost seems to me quite high and ordinary mobile communication will be cheaper as it seems to me. And often users do not realize that their personal data is at risk.
Activity: 19

E-SIM working yet? Can I use this service ? At the moment, few countries where it is allowed .

I heard that it is forbidden in Russia. But nevertheless it will be possible to order a regular SIM card and make calls around the world. It will certainly be a revolution in this direction.
I will wait for the team on blockchain events . I think that this will help to attract investors and make the project more popular.
Activity: 16
E-SIM working yet? Can I use this service ? At the moment, few countries where it is allowed .
Activity: 4

delivery SIM card in Moscow 30 minutes it's really impressive. Will need test this opportunity when I will in Moscow.

That's impressive. But as far as I know in Russia to buy a SIM card you need to provide identification.

I do not really understand why the team conducts sales rounds if they already have such a successful business and in fact 4 services that can bring money.
but perhaps you need to invest more in marketing.

Yes, now the promotion of the product costs a lot of money. and that's why it will take millions of dollars to promote the product in every country.

Yes, it is unclear how the marketing company will work, but I think that much will depend on how much money they will be able to attract.
Activity: 12

it's too early to draw any conclusions. Think more we can understand after listing on exchanges. While I follow the development of the project.

there are a lot of competitors in the market but they do not use blockchain technology. This is more important for users who care about the security of their personal data .

as I understand it, you can choose a convenient tariff for both mobile and IP telephony.
Activity: 14

I do not really understand why the team conducts sales rounds if they already have such a successful business and in fact 4 services that can bring money.
but perhaps you need to invest more in marketing.

Yes, now the promotion of the product costs a lot of money. and that's why it will take millions of dollars to promote the product in every country.
Pages:
Jump to: