Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] IRBIS NETWORK - DECENTRALIZED TELECOM 📡 - page 10. (Read 1896 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This is a huge market and if the team can take even a few percent it will be billions of dollars and a flight to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
MOST OF THE POST IN THIS THREAD ARE FROM IDLE ACCOUNTS Angry THAT SUDDENLY STARTED POSTING AGAIN AND THEY ALL SOUND LIKE THE SAME PERSON Huh

They are all part of a ring of spammers for hire called Vitor Services.

Their clients don't realize that their threads are no longer being bumped to the top of the Altcoin Announcements section per new changes implemented by theymos, the forum administrator

Thus, they are wasting their money. Sooner or later they will wise up to this fact and either fire Vitor Services or ask for a refund since they are no longer delivering what they promised.
Activity: 14

I do not really understand what is the minimum cost of your SIM card and how I can get it for me ?

you can read the information on the site about this. they have a lot of app downloads right now and it's really cool.
strange that no one thought about how to modernize outdated cellular the link. In fact, you simply will not have competitors in the market.

in fact from Skype it will be this project will differ only in security or will there be any other features for users?

We offer different products for different purposes. Skype works only through the Internet and there requires an identification. Through our SIM cards you can call around the world (188 countries), this does not require internet and anonymous connection. Plus, communication is an order of magnitude higher in security than Skype.

it all looks very global, it seems in the future you can have millions of users and I think this will provide tokens just a huge demand.
Activity: 18

in what country is the project registered now and do they have any licenses and patents to engage in such activities?

I am also interested in this question. You need to understand that the project will work as legally as possible. Since it is important for all investors.
Activity: 12
Yes it's just great that they already have a working business and I think that it will only continue to grow as they have already scaled very well.
copper member
Activity: 56
Hi everyone. if I am in Russia, how can I get my SIM card ? I would like to use your services.

Follow this link https://safecalls.io and place an order for delivery of a SIM card.

what is now the minimum contribution to the project and what payment methods are accepted and what discount can I get now ?

The minimum investment is $150. You can pay using cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin.

You can buy at this link: https://sctelecom.org/ibs-order/en

I will buy the tokens for me and I will wait for news from the company regarding the listing is very important for me.

now the team is showing good results and I think I can make a profit immediately after the listing on the exchanges. Since this is a successful business and tokens will be in great demand.

let's see how it all will work in practice. but I would happily use this service for me.

the fact that they have sold more than 10 000 SIM cards is really impressive. I think now it is only now starting to work globally.
Activity: 17
Hi everyone. if I am in Russia, how can I get my SIM card ? I would like to use your services.
Activity: 5
MOST OF THE POST IN THIS THREAD ARE FROM IDLE ACCOUNTS Angry THAT SUDDENLY STARTED POSTING AGAIN AND THEY ALL SOUND LIKE THE SAME PERSON Huh

the project has very strong media support. I think that there will be no problems with attracting investors.
Activity: 16

in fact from Skype it will be this project will differ only in security or will there be any other features for users?

We offer different products for different purposes. Skype works only through the Internet and there requires an identification. Through our SIM cards you can call around the world (188 countries), this does not require internet and anonymous connection. Plus, communication is an order of magnitude higher in security than Skype.

if you don't need the Internet to make calls, it's gonna be the most global network I've ever seen, and it's really cool.
Activity: 17

This will work in places where there is no Internet coverage and there is only GSM connection

me here is, too, interested in this question. there is no Internet in many regions of my country. so how will the software work in this case.

the team showed good results and I am glad that we see something worthwhile now. This is very important because there are a lot of scams in the crypto market.

Yes but why in this case they conduct sales rounds in the crypto market and it might be more logical to work in the stock market

As I understand it to buy these tokens on exchanges will need to pass identity verification and this in itself already violates the principles of anonymity and I do not really like it.

Already now you can buy tokens directly, without going through the exchange identification (KYC). You only need to enter your ETH address, indicate the number of tokens and choose a payment method (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin).

Okay. now it will be as convenient as possible. especially since you already have a working business which is also very important to me. The project continues its development.

in any case, I will support the project as I believe that it will be very profitable and we will be able to make a profit immediately after the listing.
Activity: 21

through your telegram bot will also be possible to make calls?

of course you can make calls now but how it will be convenient and how to replenish the account I do not know yet

in what country is the project registered now and do they have any licenses and patents to engage in such activities?

do you think it is necessary if they will provide their services only through the Internet.
Activity: 18

now the team is showing good results and I think I can make a profit immediately after the listing on the exchanges. Since this is a successful business and tokens will be in great demand.

everything will depend on the exchange on which the listing will be. this will determine the interest in the project.
Pages:
Jump to: