Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 78. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Also, is the network and project stable now?
The network is stable, the project we hope so
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Returning here after some weeks,
What are updates, progress or exchange
Also, is the network and project stable now?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
when it will be listed in account ?
why do u want an exchange when so few people are mining the coin... we need a solid base, then the exchange!
almost 3 000 000 coins from 18 500 000 of the first year are already mined.it's time to go to the stock exchange.or we will extract a few million more?

the big problem is 3 000 000 are held by few people...

The problem is mainly between your two ears. People have invested time and money to get these coins and they are their reward. Did not you do the same and spit? You have mistaken your work, the crypto is not for you.

Of course paople have invested time and money but unfortunately if there are 3 000 000 coins out and 70% is held (this is not the true percentage, probably) by 2-3 people, it's the worst situation for the community. And i'm i nthe crypto world by years, I own a VRM 50xOdroid XU "farm" and few asics... so I'm just telling my perspective, that isn't the absolute truth!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
I noticed that none of the pools is charging an additional fee to support the development team. Since this coin had a completely fair launch and distribution with no premine, I am wondering if it wouldn't be good to do that in order to provide an additional incentive for the people who work on the code. Pools are charging just 0.5% or less, which is kind of cheap. Another 0.5% could be charged easily for devs, like it is done in other fairly launched coins.

I also couldn't find an IRD donation address for the dev team. Is there any?

There isn't any because you can't fund anything with IRD
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
I noticed that none of the pools is charging an additional fee to support the development team. Since this coin had a completely fair launch and distribution with no premine, I am wondering if it wouldn't be good to do that in order to provide an additional incentive for the people who work on the code. Pools are charging just 0.5% or less, which is kind of cheap. Another 0.5% could be charged easily for devs, like it is done in other fairly launched coins.

I also couldn't find an IRD donation address for the dev team. Is there any?
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
why do u want an exchange when so few people are mining the coin... we need a solid base, then the exchange!
almost 3 000 000 coins from 18 500 000 of the first year are already mined.it's time to go to the stock exchange.or we will extract a few million more?

The problem is mainly between your two ears. People have invested time and money to get these coins and they are their reward. Did not you do the same and spit? You have mistaken your work, the crypto is not for you.
Hash Rate: 84.39 KH/sec
Difficulty: 10M
Thats sad... The coin is dying at such hash rate. nd devs are not active on this forum last days.

Does this coin require a dev to post here every day in order for the blocks to be found? Or how is it exactly "dying" if they don't? Is consensus found by "Proof of Posting"?

In such posts the only thing that's dying or is rather dead already, is the confidence of the poster. Seen this a thousand times over the many years. Once a coin then appreciates in value a couple of weeks or months later, the same people are whining about why they didn't mine or buy more, or any at all. And others will complain about the "unfair" distribution, like it wasn't them and only them alone who decided not to mine it when it was at low difficulty, which means in times when the majority, the herd, ignored it.

Le me put it this way: In finance you are either on the opposite side from all the sheep, or you are a sheep. The consequence is simple: Financial prosperity vs. eating grass all your life.
Activity: 322

Thats sad... The coin is dying at such hash rate. nd devs are not active on this forum last days.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Activity: 44
people are power ?  Cheesy Cheesy

The exchange market will only do this to continue.

help together to vote for the exchange

1. Can you prove that?
2. What prevents the other people from mining it, becoming holders?

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

A CPU and GPU friendly, ASIC-proof CryptoNight algorithm  with >0.01% premine (testing network).

If you can't help financially and have a computer with a static IP, visit http://ird.cash/iridium-node-installation (Thank you, Mr. Leroque) to help us setup more nodes. Then, PM Windozxpert with your IP address so it can be added to the list. This will help strengthen the network.

Ok This is the portion where i can help. i have a server with more then enough power to help create a node. but i need to know a few things,. first can i run that node alongside with another coin's node and also what will b the reward ? i mean if i put that server to work what will i get in return. i mean is there a formula with which i can calculate my revenue generated ?
You can help. OP has list of wallets to donate.

Since this is a community coin, we need community help! Donate to the following wallets to help support the continued development, hosting and exchange listings.
BTC 1Pfjc6FXS98SreuguhoyPomerF5QpcR2XJ
DASH (DASH)  Xpz5uH8bxqJ6xo3j5aC2JCGeG64tXim1K7
DECRED (DCR) DsWfbgw5bMZ2mKLRDyjkPegWfeCg52YYn3K
ETHEREUM CLASSIC (ETC)  0xdE6F07D544d73f11590F9570D140E5bC9ccba7Aa
ETHEREUM (ETH) 0xE66a7488C7fd83a8e7A40D706DD14FAEB91756C0

If you can't help financially and have a computer with a static IP, visit http://ird.cash/iridium-node-installation (Thank you, Mr. Leroque) to help us setup more nodes. Then, PM Windozxpert with your IP address so it can be added to the list. This will help strengthen the network.

this coin was launched two month ago, I think dev better decide this coin would be listed in which exchange first. If you need fund to list it on exchange, people on this forum can donate to u
time to exchange

yobit
coinsmakets
southxchange

Huh  Huh  Huh
Activity: 20
Could we get this coin on CoinOmi That would be great
exchange exchange exchange exchange exchange exchange
Its not so much activity, but great that devs are astill with us and not throwing the project.
Pages:
Jump to: