Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 76. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Any ideas on cost for stocks.exchange?
Stock.exchange takes payment in the coin that it adds.
You can collect the IRD for payment.
Is it bad? If so - no one stop you from mining this coin from the start at september.
From the very beginning, the complexity of the network was 10 times greater than now. Those who mine now receive 10 times more coins.
So now it's hard to say that there is no premine.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

most of those 3400000 belong to few people..

Is it bad? If so - no one stop you from mining this coin from the start at september.
Activity: 322
dont have exchange yet so people scare this coin will die. So best luck to those people are mining this coin, I also mine this coin last time, but now stop already to wait for exchange
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
So the first way is exchange. Isn't it?
+
you should make a solid base, then to attract more people's interest in this currency. By instance let's assume IRD joins exchange today, who will buy it? Why people should buy it comparing to other coins? It's a long way, markets could wait. We need to promote IRD in several ways.
3400000 have already been mined.If we do not go to the stock exchange soon, the coin will die.

because of few miners.
More ways to exchange or pay -> more miners
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
+
you should make a solid base, then to attract more people's interest in this currency. By instance let's assume IRD joins exchange today, who will buy it? Why people should buy it comparing to other coins? It's a long way, markets could wait. We need to promote IRD in several ways.
3400000 have already been mined.If we do not go to the stock exchange soon, the coin will die.

coinsmarkets.com not so popular but ok for the first time
+
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
stocksexchange is definitely a nice new exchange adding lot of coin...also some cryptonote...try to contact them...no market no coin!
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
I offer you assistance to cryptopia exchange

we have in place to pay for the coins that wallet for 1K3bjw2rKtsmJgcoVhV3tufMLV1CsMHEzN

That address is not valid. Here is the correct one: 1FuCkOffScAmMeRaNdgEtLoStXxXxXxXxX
Activity: 126
I offer you assistance to cryptopia exchange

we have in place to pay for the coins that wallet for 1K3bjw2rKtsmJgcoVhV3tufMLV1CsMHEzN
Activity: 74
Post getting spammed by bots again >.>
Activity: 13
It is a great task! Which will surpass the expectations we have inside it !!
We need to have real support.
So dev need to add coins to the forex market.

no we need more donations to devs
Activity: 45
We need to have real support.
So dev need to add coins to the forex market.

https://stocks.exchange/contact

Members have a duty to show true power to vote.

https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR

We need a starting point. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Hope to see this trading someday soon. The mining is easy and rewarding~
Activity: 9
yobit.net adds coins for free !!!
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
Or hitbtc. Not new but very good.

Can you provide the 40 BTC HitBTC is charging for a new coin listing?  Wink

EDIT: I think Cryptopia is "only" around 4 BTC for a new listing.
Pages:
Jump to: