Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto - page 75. (Read 149779 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
This coin has a lot of followers , but I repeat it's dead without an exchange...no market...no value...no coin...community is good , but we need one action on exchange, stocksexchange list some cryptonote coin! Shall we try??
M8 coin is gonna get to an exchange once we can afford to pay for it or YoBit lists it beffor that. Otherewise how can you call something dead if its being worked on every day ?There is alot going on behind the scenes and people will realize that pretty soon  Smiley

Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting.
-Joyce Meyer

Why is it behind the scenes?

Because the dev team tried to talk to the community but every one keeped creating fud so they stoped talking about whats being worked on unless its actualy a big change thats going to happen. Just like now I share whats going on imidieatly "why behind the scenes ?"  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 60
Merit: 6
Whole lotta $IRD
This coin has a lot of followers , but I repeat it's dead without an exchange...no market...no value...no coin...community is good , but we need one action on exchange, stocksexchange list some cryptonote coin! Shall we try??
M8 coin is gonna get to an exchange once we can afford to pay for it or YoBit lists it beffor that. Otherewise how can you call something dead if its being worked on every day ?There is alot going on behind the scenes and people will realize that pretty soon  Smiley

Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting.
-Joyce Meyer

Why is it behind the scenes?
Activity: 238
340KH/s network hash I like it! Smiley Smiley

Edit*
I love it! Lets keep it up guys lets break the KH/s mark!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Community is growing fast)
We extreemely need exchanges
340KH/s network hash I like it! Smiley Smiley

Edit*
I love it! Lets keep it up guys lets break the KH/s mark!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
24 november
dREAMsHOT [1:23 AM]
@Omcg33 as soon as the coin is ready to be listed little more left we are over the hard part

[1:24]
all thats left is finishing touches and the coin should be ready for a exchnge

25 november
Windozxpert
We are on Holy transaction discovery list! Not a guarantee to get added, but still progress

-Joyce Meyer
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
What's your 750Ti hashrate?
Hmmm, i try attach image, but seems forum not support this, or possible i have little amount of messages.

Per pool information during last day i have minimal: 397H/s and max: 1133 H/s, per calculator from pool for now:
397H/s = ~251 IRD / day
1133H/s = ~717 IRD / day.

But per real payments i have info for the last 7 days, average IRD per day is: ~340 IRD.
This is simple farm (its even not farm just my PC) with three cards, 1050 + 2 x 750Ti.

Up you memory clocks if you want.  Smiley
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
Is it bad? If so - no one stop you from mining this coin from the start at september.
From the very beginning, the complexity of the network was 10 times greater than now. Those who mine now receive 10 times more coins.
So now it's hard to say that there is no premine.

So what is preventing you from mining now 10x as much, from "pre-mining" it as you wrongly call it?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Soon people will understand that the project is not on a stand still. Cant wait  Smiley Smiley

Yea and to all the people who just are complaining I would suggest em instead of writing the same things, to promote the coin, to let know Iridium to their friends, colleagues .. this is the best thing they can do and, if possible, helps devs with donations.
Soon people will understand that the project is not on a stand still. Cant wait  Smiley Smiley
any updates? exchange?
well not really there is no news either not on twitter or anywhere idk what to expect at this point.

devs are working hard, stop complaining.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
any updates? exchange?
well not really there is no news either not on twitter or anywhere idk what to expect at this point.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
any updates? exchange?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I'm not agree its some kind of premine.
It was fair launch. Whoever wanted to mine - mined. Me too.
It's super bad, that's why I'm saying we need a solid base. Actually we are in situation similar to premining..
More people have to know this coin and start to mine it, otherwise idk how we could have success ..
Exit to the stock exchange will attract new people. The coin will have a price. Now a few people will get a few more millions. it will no longer make sense to write that a coin without premine.

we need some partnerships to raise the hype and attract people on this coin.
Activity: 238
It's super bad, that's why I'm saying we need a solid base. Actually we are in situation similar to premining..
More people have to know this coin and start to mine it, otherwise idk how we could have success ..
Exit to the stock exchange will attract new people. The coin will have a price. Now a few people will get a few more millions. it will no longer make sense to write that a coin without premine.
Absolutely! We shouldn't waste time
Activity: 84

most of those 3400000 belong to few people..

Is it bad? If so - no one stop you from mining this coin from the start at september.

Activity: 15
Any ideas on cost for stocks.exchange?
Stock.exchange takes payment in the coin that it adds.
You can collect the IRD for payment.
It's a decent exchange to start with. What do devs think ? If we can pay in IRD, I think there would be more donators.
Pages:
Jump to: