Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry - page 21. (Read 50722 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I think you should open the registration as soon as possible. On popular projects, it is often difficult to register in a white paper because there are too many people who wish to.
This is exactly to avoid such a problem, it is better to do it in advance. Are the registration conditions already defined?
Not yet, we are waiting for the details and the opportunity to register.
Ok, I hope the developers will not delay the timing of this issue.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Visiting offline events requires spending money, I'm not a big investor and I can not afford them.
It does not always require money spending, sometimes it's the other way around for it. You can become a member of the team of some project and even earn on it. I think this project will also recruit additional staff.
This is also an investment - time and effort. But thanks for the good advice.
I hope the team will listen to your wishes and hold a meeting in the format that you would like to see. Although I do not know how to organize the order of questions in this case.
Activity: 910
But live communication gives more opportunity to assess how the interlocutor thinks, to understand not only the train of thought but also their way.
I think the team will give you this opportunity. Many projects hold meetings with their community in this format.
This is more economical and effective in my opinion than spending investors' funds on attending various conferences.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
It would be interesting to look at such an event in the online format.
If you are really interested in such events, then you need to visit offline meetings. Follow the announcements and if you live not far from the metropolis, then most likely you will have the opportunity to get to such an event.
The project is based in China, I would be happy to visit this country. There are many talents and they all need this platform.
Perhaps you are right - there is a huge competition and an honest platform will be useful to everyone.
Activity: 336
If you are really interested in such events, then you need to visit offline meetings. Follow the announcements and if you live not far from the metropolis, then most likely you will have the opportunity to get to such an event.
The project is based in China, I would be happy to visit this country. There are many talents and they all need this platform.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Has it already become possible to register in a white list?
The announcement was not yet, so no. You can subscribe to the newsletter and learn about it first. I did so and advise you.
Activity: 364
Given that english is not native to some team members, it may not be the most convenient format for communication.
But live communication gives more opportunity to assess how the interlocutor thinks, to understand not only the train of thought but also their way.
I think the team will give you this opportunity. Many projects hold meetings with their community in this format.
Activity: 476
why do the data diverge? in the announcement it is written that the ito was to begin on March 4. and on your site it is written that the ito will begin in 11 days. why the manager does not fix it?

That's right, thanks. Our ITO is on the 24th of March and the whitelist will be open soon.
I think you should open the registration as soon as possible. On popular projects, it is often difficult to register in a white paper because there are too many people who wish to.
This is exactly to avoid such a problem, it is better to do it in advance. Are the registration conditions already defined?
Not yet, we are waiting for the details and the opportunity to register.
Merit: 0
Has it already become possible to register in a white list?
Activity: 588
Visiting offline events requires spending money, I'm not a big investor and I can not afford them.
It does not always require money spending, sometimes it's the other way around for it. You can become a member of the team of some project and even earn on it. I think this project will also recruit additional staff.
Excellent advice, especially those who plan to develop in this area.
Activity: 910
Given that english is not native to some team members, it may not be the most convenient format for communication.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Here is our AMA session we have recorded last weekend
An excellent format for communicating with the audience. I will try to prepare some of my questions for the next event.
Are the developers answering questions or part of the team that is responsible for the public relations?

Founders. I guess we shall work more on our public skills
There is no limit to perfection, but the most important is the development of the product, and not the skill of rhetoric. I think that in this you are the most professional and expect great success from the project.
An interesting idea, but often online interferes with a thorough answer because there is a time deficit.
An excellent format for communicating with the audience. I will try to prepare some of my questions for the next event.
why do the data diverge? in the announcement it is written that the ito was to begin on March 4. and on your site it is written that the ito will begin in 11 days. why the manager does not fix it?

That's right, thanks. Our ITO is on the 24th of March and the whitelist will be open soon.
https://mdl.life/ The site does not yet have such information, but you can subscribe to the newsletter and I think as soon as it appears you will be immediately notified about it.
Obviously, you need to do this to be in a white list.
Are the developers answering questions or part of the team that is responsible for the public relations?

Founders. I guess we shall work more on our public skills
I liked the answers to the questions. It can be seen that English is not native for you, but a clear diction and literate speech evoke sympathy. For more experience it will be useful to visit offline meetings.

https://mdl.life/ The site does not yet have such information, but you can subscribe to the newsletter and I think as soon as it appears you will be immediately notified about it.
Pages:
Jump to: