Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry - page 22. (Read 50722 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Here is our AMA session we have recorded last weekend
Are the developers answering questions or part of the team that is responsible for the public relations?

Founders. I guess we shall work more on our public skills
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
why do the data diverge? in the announcement it is written that the ito was to begin on March 4. and on your site it is written that the ito will begin in 11 days. why the manager does not fix it?

That's right, thanks. Our ITO is on the 24th of March and the whitelist will be open soon.
I think you should open the registration as soon as possible. On popular projects, it is often difficult to register in a white paper because there are too many people who wish to.
This is exactly to avoid such a problem, it is better to do it in advance. Are the registration conditions already defined?
Activity: 476
why do the data diverge? in the announcement it is written that the ito was to begin on March 4. and on your site it is written that the ito will begin in 11 days. why the manager does not fix it?

That's right, thanks. Our ITO is on the 24th of March and the whitelist will be open soon.
I think you should open the registration as soon as possible. On popular projects, it is often difficult to register in a white paper because there are too many people who wish to.
Activity: 910
Are the developers answering questions or part of the team that is responsible for the public relations?
When will session number 2 be held and where do I send questions to get answers to them?

before the ITO we will do one more session. Please submit your questions here
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

MDL Newshour - Ask Me Anything session #1

When will session number 2 be held and where do I send questions to get answers to them?
Activity: 350
Merit: 109

MDL Newshour - Ask Me Anything session #1

Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Yes, that's right, there are 6 full-time developers in the team and a lot help us for tokens and for fun
Do you plan to make a bug-bounty of your smart contract?
The code is done by professionals, I do not think you can find errors in their code. It is laid out on the github, you can try.
Activity: 336

Tomorrow and after tomorrow in Seoul on Tokensky conference
South Korea is one of the world leaders in the cryptocurrency market. I think if you do well there then you will certainly find investors.
I hope investors will not buy the project at the initial stage. Such options sometimes happen. And small investors do not have the opportunity to participate in the project.
Before the sale of tokens there are only 12 days left, you will be able to become an investor very soon.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Guys, and what exchangers are you going to add?
This is a very important point, after all.

Firstly Chinese ones, since we are based here
And for something more global? I would like to see you on the world exchanger.
Binance is the Chinese exchange. It is the largest in the world now in terms of trading volume.

We are working on this direction. The next step is HK and Singapore
Activity: 380
Merit: 100

Activity: 364
BTW we have submitted an application for provisional US Patent - this one to be announced soon
Excellent news, cooperation with regulators is very important for real business.
BTW we have submitted an application for provisional US Patent - this one to be announced soon

Activity: 380
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
By the way, PRE-ICO has gone to your advantage - the new design is just super! =) It is immediately evident that you are trying.

Thank you! Rating agencies are also noticing that

ICOholder 4.04
Icobench 4.7
Excellent ratings, and I think they can be even higher, after the release of the MVP they will be revised and will be at maximum.
Pages:
Jump to: