Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip! - page 15. (Read 1996 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Very interesting project, I'm pretty sure this project would be definitely big hit in the future. Good luck team to come with this concept. Is your bounty program still available?

To be able to achieve success, the team really needs be more active and prove to all that investing in this project will give good profits for them. Let's see how long this project can go and hopefully achieve success soon.
Yeah, the team being active will help the potential investors and users to solve their questions about the platform and it will help them form a clear opinion about the project!

Active communication will build trust for all the investors when they get their questions get answered immediately without delays this will be the expectations of many investors where they seek they need to be valued and treated with priority.

True,  answering the querries about the project makes investors and participants believed and trust more.So hope so you will continue doing it to have peer to peer understanding,  I believed doing it helps a lot to reach success.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Very interesting project, I'm pretty sure this project would be definitely big hit in the future. Good luck team to come with this concept. Is your bounty program still available?

To be able to achieve success, the team really needs be more active and prove to all that investing in this project will give good profits for them. Let's see how long this project can go and hopefully achieve success soon.
Yeah, the team being active will help the potential investors and users to solve their questions about the platform and it will help them form a clear opinion about the project!

Active communication will build trust for all the investors when they get their questions get answered immediately without delays this will be the expectations of many investors where they seek they need to be valued and treated with priority.
Activity: 182

Activity: 280
Wow great! It is an another interesting project here in the crypto community. I am glad to find this kind of project here as its concept for the crypto community os kinda interesting. I will keep watching this project and so, try to gain more knowledge about it and understand what its real goal for the better changes here in our crypto world.
You are right mate. This is an original innovation project that the team made which is great that there will be no competition. Tip Token will be serve as a big opportunity to other people to be tipped more.

Tipping is almost as old as the service industry has existed and tipping isn't some massive innovation and tips can be paid in any currency anyway
By that, the team introduces this as they have a better and unique idea that will change how people do tipping, it might be very simple, but let's see if how they can revolutionize the way people tip in the future.
Activity: 224
I have confidence in the team. I believe that the guys are really interested in their project and will put in the effort to implement it
Well, we cannot sure with this because the team are just new and they need to do more things first before they can gained positive feedbacks and thoughts of the people. And I guess, they need to focus in promoting this project in the forum or in social medias so that everyone will aware and possibly have knowledge to join in the crypto riddle games.

The most necessary things for success of any project it is advertizing and investors, will be without second nothing and no promotion will help.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

They need a better advertising that will help to reach all the communities and various groups that will bring more traffic and we can even experience the potential customers.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Yes, I agree with you, the team needs to be more active as well as they needs to provide each and every necessary updates which is related to the project. Otherwise the project has very high potential to become hugely successful. Sooner or later they will succeed.
Activity: 154
I have confidence in the team. I believe that the guys are really interested in their project and will put in the effort to implement it
Merit: 3
I do not think that the team can have great difficulties in the way of implementing the project, to realize it quite realistically and this will happen
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Wow great! It is an another interesting project here in the crypto community. I am glad to find this kind of project here as its concept for the crypto community os kinda interesting. I will keep watching this project and so, try to gain more knowledge about it and understand what its real goal for the better changes here in our crypto world.
You are right mate. This is an original innovation project that the team made which is great that there will be no competition. Tip Token will be serve as a big opportunity to other people to be tipped more.

Tipping is almost as old as the service industry has existed and tipping isn't some massive innovation and tips can be paid in any currency anyway

You have a point, but this project features implementation maybe base on how the platform will really work. Or how the tip will give or distributed. All in all let's see how this will work once the platform already running.
Activity: 210
How this project differ from Twitch and Patreon? These two platforms are also having tip functionality. I hope admin will reply to this question.
Activity: 252
The idea is simply excellent, and it is immediately evident that the developers are very bold, because I have never met projects with similar ideas.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In my own opinion this project has a great potential to succeed as long as the admin and devs remain transparent to its members. Goodluck to your project.
Same here project transparency is the most important factor to make a that the project woll be successful. The team members should practice and make sure that they are giving supporters and clients the satisfaction towards the project. In this way many will be interested to the project and will eventually invest because the team are very impressive.

You are right, the team and the project needs to be transparent so that the investors will trust them and also the supporters will be encourage to support the project.
Your You suggestions are all very good, of course, in addition to being transparent,
tim should also be accompanied by communication with the nitizens, clients,
investors, and other supporters, I am sure this project will be well known and will SUCCESS
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I am not sure why there is a need for a specific token just to tip someone. Why can't we just use the token or coin that we have instead of going through further efforts to get TTT in order to tip someone.

Good Morning Arvilaine,

It is all about adoption.
We are targeting content creators and services providers, offering them a simple way to be tipped and to attract customers to their website/platform/app.

They could of course put their eth address on the website with a text "tip me in eth here" but the tipper would have to open his wallet, check the public key, verify it twice and then finally send it.
With TTT, we offer a custom image or a SAN at your brand name "DeviantArt" (for example) that links the tipper directly to a platform where all he has to do is click once to send a tip.

Simplicity is important as tippers are offering extra money. They can easily lose motivation if it takes them 10 minutes and a lot of effort to send a simple tip.

As what I understand, a tipper has to be part of a platform because he is so generous that he likes tipping a lot. Does that mean he needs to register, create an account, purchase TTT with Ethereum or other available cryptocurrencies so it will be convenient for him to tip?
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 103

Thank you !
Indeed the bounty program is still up. Feel free to join it.

We have had several youtubers and whitepapers translators already, which extended our audience to the Netherlands and Russia !
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I think that this concept is a great break through in ideal state and needs alotof assuming factors.
But practically this may not be possible yet because the cultural differences.
Many people lacked convenience long ago to pay for habitual things thus. Without any exchanges and the third parties, instant.
Pages:
Jump to: