Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip! - page 12. (Read 1996 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
why do you want to build a marketplace for selling and buying SAN?  This means that you do not want to get listed in exchanges? If I want to tip someone I can also use 1000 other currencies  that some of them are really very cheap and quick. Why should I choose SAN?

What the heck is SAN supposed to be? Isnt the name of the coin TTT but  I do agree that "f I want to tip someone I can also use 1000 other currencies"

Hello UpsilonTrooper,

SAN means Short Address Name. It is your wallet's identity.
You can buy a SAN "UpsilonTrooper", which is an ERC721 token you will mint on your platform, and the simple fact of holding it will associate your address to UpsilonTrooper.
Then, people can simply send you ERC20 tokens to your wallet by sending them to "UpsilonTrooper".

The coin is TTT and you use it to tip or buy SAN.

You can of course tip with other currencies. However, TTT offers a custom fast & simple way to tip people, allowing users to tip without having to open a wallet on another website/app, copy paste the public key, double check the info and setup the right gas.

Upon reading this answer from the dev, I have a question now. If we got our very unique wallet identity, what are the reasons that we're going to tip others? And what will be the benefits if we will have our own SAN?

Good morning Cammie,

You have to see the wallet identity and the tipping aspect as 2 different things.
Having a unique address name is a way for you to remember easily your wallet login and a way for people to easily send you tokens on it.
You can buy SAN you like or sell the one you own.
Imagine there is an existing SAN called "Cammie", you can acquire it on the marketplace and link it to your wallet.

The tipping part is a second aspect of the project. People will easily tip by using our fast widget.
Instead of having to login into their wallet and copy paste the address they want to tip, they simply click on the SAN and they can send a tip in one click !

Moreover, the platform offers a way to monitor our tips and see where we are regarding the Proof of Action ranking.
Thanks to the developer, after the explanation it became more clear how to use the short name. This is really very convenient.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
why do you want to build a marketplace for selling and buying SAN?  This means that you do not want to get listed in exchanges? If I want to tip someone I can also use 1000 other currencies  that some of them are really very cheap and quick. Why should I choose SAN?

What the heck is SAN supposed to be? Isnt the name of the coin TTT but  I do agree that "f I want to tip someone I can also use 1000 other currencies"

Hello UpsilonTrooper,

SAN means Short Address Name. It is your wallet's identity.
You can buy a SAN "UpsilonTrooper", which is an ERC721 token you will mint on your platform, and the simple fact of holding it will associate your address to UpsilonTrooper.
Then, people can simply send you ERC20 tokens to your wallet by sending them to "UpsilonTrooper".

The coin is TTT and you use it to tip or buy SAN.

You can of course tip with other currencies. However, TTT offers a custom fast & simple way to tip people, allowing users to tip without having to open a wallet on another website/app, copy paste the public key, double check the info and setup the right gas.

Upon reading this answer from the dev, I have a question now. If we got our very unique wallet identity, what are the reasons that we're going to tip others? And what will be the benefits if we will have our own SAN?

Good morning Cammie,

You have to see the wallet identity and the tipping aspect as 2 different things.
Having a unique address name is a way for you to remember easily your wallet login and a way for people to easily send you tokens on it.
You can buy SAN you like or sell the one you own.
Imagine there is an existing SAN called "Cammie", you can acquire it on the marketplace and link it to your wallet.

The tipping part is a second aspect of the project. People will easily tip by using our fast widget.
Instead of having to login into their wallet and copy paste the address they want to tip, they simply click on the SAN and they can send a tip in one click !

Moreover, the platform offers a way to monitor our tips and see where we are regarding the Proof of Action ranking.
Activity: 154
I'm interested in watching this project, I think that the team can cope and solve problems, most importantly, they do not remain silent on the questions, but quickly respond to them
Activity: 560
Hello,

The tipper does not need to have an account on our platform nor register here to tip content creator and services providers.
Imagine a youtuber posts a video you like, you want to tip him and see his SAN in the description.
You just click on SAN and it redirects you to our platform where you simply tip him in 1 click without having to log into TTT's platform.
You only need to login to your metamask wallet (or similar products).

This much of a kind of a revolution on the way of tipping. It much better than go to your client wallet to send a tip to your favorite youtuber, though.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Will I have an airdrop? I would be happy to participate - not only increased interest in the project, but probably would have received a profit
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Theres so many ways to get your own ttt tokens but my favorote is cryptoriddle. You just have to anwer riddles to get your prizes.
Activity: 196

Hello,

The tipper does not need to have an account on our platform nor register here to tip content creator and services providers.
Imagine a youtuber posts a video you like, you want to tip him and see his SAN in the description.
You just click on SAN and it redirects you to our platform where you simply tip him in 1 click without having to log into TTT's platform.

I can understand it now, and that means the TTT will be in the tippers metamask. It could be one click to tip but it means there will be a transaction fee and a transaction time since it will go through Ethereum Blockchain.
Yes. Also they are using etherum blockchian so the transactions too would be much more faster than the transactions on bitcoin blockchain. This project can really be great ahead and even i do trust this project now.
Er-20 i really wish it was their own coin in their blockchain they will have more control and better creativity
Metamask functionality for TTT will add value and become every one choice to safeguard the investors accounts from hackers and protect all their participants from such fraudulent activities.
Activity: 294

Hello,

I can understand it now, and that means the TTT will be in the tippers metamask. It could be one click to tip but it means there will be a transaction fee and a transaction time since it will go through Ethereum Blockchain.
Yes. Also they are using etherum blockchian so the transactions too would be much more faster than the transactions on bitcoin blockchain. This project can really be great ahead and even i do trust this project now.
Etherum Network is really much safe and faster to use due to fast confirmations. I think that this project would be raised to a hardcap and also they would meet all their requrements soon.
Yes i keep using Ethereum 6 months and i have satisfied to it. Actually, i have favourite at read book online, but if they don't using TIP token system, how could i tip them?
You need to have such extraordinary mechanisms to tip as they instructed made easy in the white papers and yes etherium is a rapid workflow however transaction fees merely disgusts.
Activity: 434

Hello,

Etherum Network is really much safe and faster to use due to fast confirmations. I think that this project would be raised to a hardcap and also they would meet all their requrements soon.
Yes i keep using Ethereum 6 months and i have satisfied to it. Actually, i have favourite at read book online, but if they don't using TIP token system, how could i tip them?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

I see one problem with that, most of those youtube like receive tips in popular coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin , Dash etc and I don't see them asking to be tip in ER20 TOKEN. You service will be limit to Er20 token?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I am not sure why there is a need for a specific token just to tip someone. Why can't we just use the token or coin that we have instead of going through further efforts to get TTT in order to tip someone.

Good Morning Arvilaine,

It is all about adoption.
We are targeting content creators and services providers, offering them a simple way to be tipped and to attract customers to their website/platform/app.

They could of course put their eth address on the website with a text "tip me in eth here" but the tipper would have to open his wallet, check the public key, verify it twice and then finally send it.
With TTT, we offer a custom image or a SAN at your brand name "DeviantArt" (for example) that links the tipper directly to a platform where all he has to do is click once to send a tip.

Simplicity is important as tippers are offering extra money. They can easily lose motivation if it takes them 10 minutes and a lot of effort to send a simple tip.

As what I understand, a tipper has to be part of a platform because he is so generous that he likes tipping a lot. Does that mean he needs to register, create an account, purchase TTT with Ethereum or other available cryptocurrencies so it will be convenient for him to tip?

Hello,

The tipper doesn't need to be part of the platform.
Imagine you go on youtube, you randomly bump into a video you like and you want to tip it.
Fortunately, the youtuber has written down his SAN in the description.
To tip him, you simply need to click on the SAN and it will link you to TTT's platform where you can directly tip him in one click without having to log in or register to the platform itself.
You just need to be connected to metamask for example (or similar options).

youtubers mostly write down their btc/eth/ltc/xmr etc.. addresses to get a tip. There are already too many alternatives. I guess they make this project to just raise funds for their private purposes and not for their ICO ...

Hello,

Yes, that why a lot of ICO and token now using ERC20 for make their blockchain. Well, people look like will have more convenient and quickly tip with this project.
Activity: 238

Hello,

Yes you are right. The Tip Token is based on the Etherum blockchain technology. And as we know that the transaction speed of eth is too much fater than btc and the transaction fees is also very less compare to btc.so the TTT have also less transaction fees than btc.
If this can make a great advantage towards the project, having based it on Ethereum Blockchain might be a good choice at all. We all know that a fast and reliable transaction in a cryptocurrency is really an impressive one,
We are experiencing more scammers who are easily hacking the accounts so it is really expected that The Tip token should also cover all such risk and support all the participants safety.
Activity: 280

Hello,

Yes you are right. The Tip Token is based on the Etherum blockchain technology. And as we know that the transaction speed of eth is too much fater than btc and the transaction fees is also very less compare to btc.so the TTT have also less transaction fees than btc.
If this can make a great advantage towards the project, having based it on Ethereum Blockchain might be a good choice at all. We all know that a fast and reliable transaction in a cryptocurrency is really an impressive one,
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think that this concept is a great break through in ideal state and needs alotof assuming factors.
But practically this may not be possible yet because the cultural differences.
is a great tipping system i really hope they get this right is like a new technology for the er20
I think that there must be a great research all across the global if this is to be implemented successfully.

Hello,

At the majority of new projects the algorithm is already in advance known and as a rule it is erc20 ethereum. Such tendency was got long ago. Developers just don't look towards other platforms.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Hello,

Also the Etherium price is trending in the crtpto market that will bring more advantage for the platform to achieve more profits and gain added reputation with this trending aspective for all the investors.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Hello,

Er-20 i really wish it was their own coin in their blockchain they will have more control and better creativity
I am not sure why there is a need for a specific token just to tip someone. Why can't we just use the token or coin that we have instead of going through further efforts to get TTT in order to tip someone.

Good Morning Arvilaine,

It is all about adoption.
We are targeting content creators and services providers, offering them a simple way to be tipped and to attract customers to their website/platform/app.

They could of course put their eth address on the website with a text "tip me in eth here" but the tipper would have to open his wallet, check the public key, verify it twice and then finally send it.
With TTT, we offer a custom image or a SAN at your brand name "DeviantArt" (for example) that links the tipper directly to a platform where all he has to do is click once to send a tip.

Simplicity is important as tippers are offering extra money. They can easily lose motivation if it takes them 10 minutes and a lot of effort to send a simple tip.

As what I understand, a tipper has to be part of a platform because he is so generous that he likes tipping a lot. Does that mean he needs to register, create an account, purchase TTT with Ethereum or other available cryptocurrencies so it will be convenient for him to tip?

Hello,

Thanks for the information mate. It is very easy to use this platform and not very complicated. I can assure that many people will be grateful about the project and I hope it will be successful in the near future.
The platform should in fact be easy to use, noone would like to fill ten pages to tip someone. The project is well thought of and the more easy it is to use, more frequently it will be used.
Yeah I agree, the ease of use will definitely make it popular amongst followers and hence will be important for it's do success

Hello,

Pages:
Jump to: