Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥IVY🔥 FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT BUSINESS PAYMENTS GLOBALLY. - page 12. (Read 5573 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Project seems promising. Is the bounty program still going on?
Activity: 224
hello. When we will be getting our tokens from airdrop campaign?
Hey airdrop tokens will be distributed from 26 June.
Activity: 224
Anyone know how many tokens sold at private sale and to seed buyers?
Around 400 millions but some of the tokens are locked up.
copper member
Activity: 154
hello. When we will be getting our tokens from airdrop campaign?
Activity: 84
Anyone know how many tokens sold at private sale and to seed buyers?
Activity: 35
Greetings. How will sender identified with Ivy network if he wants to send funds?
Senders will register with the network prior to sending currency. It is assumed by the Ivy Network that recipients are identified by their respective financial institutions and intermediaries as part of establishing an account.
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Someone can tell me if they have bounty programs?
Yes, they have. You can check it out here: https://bounty.ivykoin.com/
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
What is the total Ivy tokens supply?
Their total Token Supply is 1,610,924,200.
Activity: 94
Someone can tell me if they have bounty programs?
Activity: 104
What is the total Ivy tokens supply?
Activity: 119
Greetings. How will sender identified with Ivy network if he wants to send funds?
Activity: 252
Their idea is great for sure, but will they provide services to convert tokens to fiat cash?
Sure. There will be cashier services to convert Ivy tokens into fiat in traditional bank accounts via near instantaneous payment mechanisms.
copper member
Activity: 97
Their idea is great for sure, but will they provide services to convert tokens to fiat cash?
Activity: 93
Look through your website , I see that your team already have an experiences in this kind of payment . I will consider to invest some in your project
This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.

Activity: 238
I don’t really like to use KYC. Can’t they guys build the platform without it?
Nearly all countries have adopted – and commit increasing resources to the enforcement of – AML types of laws, consumers and businesses are accustomed to financial institutions requesting KYC information to verify the identity of a customer when a new financial account is opened, or when a large funds transfer is made. So no, it's not possible.

Activity: 238
How does the funds transfer system works? I mean banks. If I want to transfer funds from one bank to another.
Financial institutions facilitate electronic funds transfers through the sending and receiving of electronic messages per understood and well-supported standards, including SWIFT and ISO 20022. The messages sent between financial institutions direct the sending bank to debit the sender’s account and the receiving bank to credit the recipient’s account.
Activity: 48
I don’t really like to use KYC. Can’t they guys build the platform without it?
Activity: 57
How does the funds transfer system works? I mean banks. If I want to transfer funds from one bank to another.
can someone tell me why they will succeed? Their idea seems good, but that doesn’t mean that they will be doing good.
I think they have some good points:
• A Blue Sky Market
 Potential continued cryptocurrency market growth
 Potential penetration of global financial institution transactions
• Highly Disruptive Technology
 It is anticipated that the Ivy Network will have architectural improvements compared to Ripple, our closest peer and the global leading Altcoin. Ripple currently has a market capitalisation of ~US$124bn
• Tier 1 World Class Team, with a Track Record of Delivery
well. Looks like they want to create crypto usable for banks and stuff. I wonder if we can use banks payment system
Yeap. The Tokens will be a blockchain based cryptocurrency intended for transactions with financial institutions and embeds far more KYT and KYC information into payments than incumbent payment networks, including current baseline payment systems such as the SWIFT protocol, CHIPS and Fedwire.
Pages:
Jump to: