Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 13. (Read 41508 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 77
Last block was over 4 days ago? Is there a problem with the chain because wallet won't sync fully now.

Yeah, nobody has paid for it.  If the community or a whale doesn’t pay Vlad won’t do it.  A million coins for development, and replacing spent premined coins and giving out coins to strangers for 7 years.  He’s fed up.  

But getting banned here he decided to go back to Twitter where he can do 100x the damage and instigation.  

Send coins to devecuy and he’ll pay for the explorer on top of everything else.  There are big whales here that never paid a dime, just sat back for 9 years and Watched Vlad bleed.  No more.  

It's not possible to send coins until the wallet syncs so the chain will have to be up to date before anyone could donate anyway.

Looks like it got paid for a full year but chain isn’t moving.  Not sure if chainz site is wrong or what’s up.  I’ll look into it until Apocalipsa gets back.  I’m helping out with other chains but ix was a fun coin to read and who doesn’t want Vlad to be right so his crazy theories and 4 year old drawings got me to buy a little.  I’ll keep you posted.  

Doc

Vlad paid for nearly a year with btc.  Still, blocks aren’t moving.  This is what happens when feds and bitcointalk gang up on a dev and ban him for life.  

Activity: 76
Merit: 8
Last block was over 4 days ago? Is there a problem with the chain because wallet won't sync fully now.

Yeah, nobody has paid for it.  If the community or a whale doesn’t pay Vlad won’t do it.  A million coins for development, and replacing spent premined coins and giving out coins to strangers for 7 years.  He’s fed up. 

But getting banned here he decided to go back to Twitter where he can do 100x the damage and instigation. 

Send coins to devecuy and he’ll pay for the explorer on top of everything else.  There are big whales here that never paid a dime, just sat back for 9 years and Watched Vlad bleed.  No more. 

It's not possible to send coins until the wallet syncs so the chain will have to be up to date before anyone could donate anyway.

Yeah, nobody has paid for it.  If the community or a whale doesn’t pay Vlad won’t do it.  A million coins for development, and replacing spent premined coins and giving out coins to strangers for 7 years.  He’s fed up. 

Send coins to devecuy and he’ll pay for the explorer on top of everything else.  There are big whales here that never paid a dime, just sat back for 9 years and Watched Vlad bleed.  No more. 

Activity: 76
Merit: 8
Activity: 470
Merit: 350
Repost from https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58944847

Greetings from the Devcoin Foundation,

We are offering help to resurrect the IXC website, we already have decent hosting for devcoin.org and it might be no brainier to help you guys with a similar solution. All we need is some funding to help with the required work to bring the website back online and monthly hosting fees. Please contribute your IXC to the following address:

xcH7RnRZ7AS4yByUYQ6ssCdPhdKgFtisiD

Bests!

- develCuy
Activity: 261
Merit: 305
URGENT NOTICE:  Sad to say but the telegram group are a private side team working for Craig.  They rarely help.  I’m tired of it, having to stress about doing everything alone.  Like I have for years. 

Oh you code - let me see you geniuses do what I do and pay for it.  You get paid to do nothing for me or ixc.

So I’m announcing working on Ixcoin alone, like most of 9 years, since I’m lead dev ceo and chairman as appointed by Thomas years ago and voted by the community and all the coins and work I’ve put into ix/xi. 

You think coding makes you special?  Heads up - millions can code. Is that why most of you look down on me?  You think I’m an accident?  I can learn to code, can you learn what I do?  Can you do it just once?  Once?  Then I’m lord over you in abilities yet it seems I treat you all like equals.  Just a tad bit harder, ey, doing what I do?  So Craig and your whole nChain and telegram team - take a hike.  I’m tired of you.  You’re all FIRED from associating in any way, with Ixcoin or xicoin which was my creation (I was first to create the concept and coin that along with “Bitcoin twin” and other ideas you all stole) before anyone on this planet mentioned it.  Xicoin is the ixcoin split chain from a few years ago.  It’s a bogo deal.  You get IX/XI since nobody else helps nor appreciates it.

I’m putting Ixcoin and Xicoin, both chains up and running, up for bids, very very high bids, to anyone from Rothschild, Rockefeller’s, JP Morgan, Goldman Sacks or the Fed, or any foreign country like the EU.  Any and all parties are welcome to bid but don’t insult me.  After 9 years I’ll take it very personally. 

Craig, Limp Wristed Nguyen, the rest of nChain, to make it clear, you’re all officially FIRED.  Gone.  Don’t write, don’t bother me.  I know what I have here and I’ll find a worthy buyer.  I rather deal with anyone than a bunch of arrogant assholes who never help with anything.  Any problems, lawyer up, there’s so much stuff I wanna make public it hurts. 

Regards,

~ Apocalipsa
Lead Dev, CEO, and Chairman (lawfully, according to the rule of law and MIT rules)

Edit:  Got mixed up and a misunderstanding with traxo.  I’m lucky to be in his presence.  Wink

That said, I’m fed up with the games by Craig and others.  The auction goes on.  And I’m trolling gates and other clowns I really don’t like.  Why did I quit Twitter when I should have trolled them out.  I still don’t have jack squat for help or funds, Traxo is much more involved in DVC.  No coding/work for Ixc but he’s great company, honest, smart and funny.  Those are qualities I need on my team.  Yes, mine mine mine.  That’s the law so we will abide by it. 

Edit 2.0:  is Craig the lying backstabber on Twitter?  If he’s not I need to drop my mic here:  Fuck you liar, crook, and your whole rat crew on that 98% smelly black starving island.  I wouldn’t move there for $1 million cash bonus.  Who besides Russ Hannaman finds that appealing or sexy.  I don’t need hep C or aids but thanks for being a man of your word.  Aussie Asshole. 

Vlad don’t joke.  I’ll add the Vatican since he’s deep in Ixcoin. 

Went back to using my original ix room.  Anyway, opened new account on Twitter cause that’s where the biggest players are.  Let’s see if anyone out there knows what the future of Ixcoin really is.  I hit up everyone from Rockefeller to the the EU and the Kremlin and President Putin himself.  Oh, pure coincidence homo liberal Silicon Valley and its liberal govt were left out.  It’s a personal policy, I don’t work well with homos.  I guess I’m just scared of them or I identify as a homophobe.  You can’t judge how I feel inside.  That’s a hate crime. 

If we can’t act like a respectful team cause shit, you can code then I’ll find a new team infinitely bigger.  I didn’t need anyone to find all the multi billion dollar coins when they were nothing what do I need you flakes for now?  Jealous, envious losers.  Yeah you get 400 coins and I get 400,000.  That’s cause you’re a coder and I’m just a dreamer.  Snap, forgot to add the Vatican.  I know they’ll balls deep on more than 10 year old boys. 

[
Arrows Loose!!!

~  Apocalipsa

I’m sure this happens to most devs and coins in crypto, ey?  Hahaha

——-

I just opened this new Twitter account.  New name, new email, new password.  I haven’t moved from this couch nor told anyone here I’m opening a new account and this iPhone 5 is the only device I’ve used the entire tone.  Yet within 15 minutes of putting ixc up for sale my Twitter account got hacked.  Pure coincidence.  Noiiiice. 

And of course Twitter has no info on the hack.  Not even an IP address or country.  Haha.  Pure coincidence. 

——

~ Apocalipsa

More hacking and social engineering this time on my domains.  I’ve never met any dev with so many problems in my life especially since I’m broke and try to just work on ixc and mine own business. 

I got a team full of criminals.  Well, just Dave “Matthew” Smith (Matthew Melon) and his boiler room team.  After lying and working me over as a friend for years to steal ~500,000 ixc, that wasn’t enough cause golly, he’s so poor.  Now he and his team are trying to steal my crypto domains.  I firmly believe Brock Pierce is also part of this.  I spoke with 2 godaddy techs last night and they confirmed a call was made to social engineer access to my account but failed.  Nice to know they can’t brute force my passwords yet a 12 year old has it memorized after seeing it just twice.   Haha. 

I kicked this lying criminal mason off the team.  He’s done nothing to help ixc or any dev.  Just lies and promises for years while he steals.  Anybody buys any stolen domain stolen from me prepare for war.  Avoid these silver spoon up their asses losers who don’t know the meaning of integrity or FairPlay. Maggots. 

These worms undermining Ixcoin is why I broke off and fired the guilty ones.  I don’t care about their billions, their pagan devil worshipping lodges, their connections, their death threats.  I care about what’s right and just and these maggots do as they please, steal what they want, kill who they want (they’ve threatened to kill me 4 times) they pervert justice, they destroyed the family in America, and destroyed America itself, but they won’t destroy IXcoin.  I’ll find my own funding. 

~  Apocalipsa

Actual Confirmation from Twitter on my new account and of course they found nothing.  Lol. FYI, I only have Twitter installed on one iPhone which I rarely use.  They couldn’t brute force my account so they tried social engineering according to the two godaddy techs I talked to.  They literally called and used my info but it wasn’t enough.  Billionaire thieves.  I have screenshots of all my domains.  You gonna prove a sale took place after this attack!  Clowns. 

—-

free image hosting

——

~  Apocalipsa

I forgot to post this on the actual ixc thread.  It’s very important.  Lease pitch in what you can.  Thanks.

Our website is down due to lack of funding.  Vlad pumped 1 million ixc into ixc decelopment and was robbed of another 550,000 ixc.  He’s done paying while ixc wales watch.  Plus he’s broke, lost it all on cryptsy.

We have a coder - the lead dev from Devcoin, offering to help but they’re struggling with money too.  If you guys want him to pay for and fix up the site Then pitch in.  I’ll let him post his IXC address.  Thanks to all.

~ Apocalipsa

BTW, vlad managed to grab Ixcoin.io which is what all the VCs use and it wasn’t cheap so we can use that and Ixcoin.net and .info and whatever else he’s got.  I know the dot com was like $100k when he tried to buy it so he couldn’t but .io seems to be as good these days. 

Thanks again. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Merry Christmas IXCoin

Thanks and tell Craig, unstable Vlad and gang said Merry Christmas!   Smiley

Activity: 626
Merit: 234
Merry Christmas IXCoin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I hope you have a wonderful end of the year and that you have fun with your family and friends.

Happy Holidays!!!

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-bits/ixcoin-moving-forward-in-search-of-new-horizons-xnxpxer

Beautiful.  Merry Christmas! 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Just a quick remind a real OG to all my homies from the days of pipe dreams, when Bitcoin were bought with your an old pair of socks.  That was real. Now the gestapo has come from the shadows.  I always saw them there, but thought who cares, how else you gonna make this work.  So broke and rekt, I hunted for new blood, and blue blood. 

The vlad brought the best marketer in crypto, Michael Turpin, after calling me delusional, (it was common at the time), the eccentric blue blood billionaire Matthew Mellon, super marketer paid in full Jeffrey Peterson but he’s MIA, behind the scenes I hired the Ray Dillinger aka the bear, easily in the top 3 in the world in cryptography and satoshi or Craig Wright take your pick, he’s got the goods.  I gave Ixcoin an identify, me, a super model dev, a human that didn’t hide and did lie, and the first crypto Superman.  When your budget is hundreds of dollars desperate ideas become realities.  When you’re no one and can’t get money or help and all you got is a busted iPhone, accomplishing the above is a near miracle.  Sheer drive, fear of loss and determinations are high value currencies.

I’ve got Lord Jacob Rothchild weighing on my heart so I might hunt him next.  I have no money, I’m not a salesman, i can’t stand Type A personalities, I’m an INTP-A, A for assertive as you may have witnessed.  I’m not a spokesman and never will be, I rather be the janitor.  That’s not who I am nor what I am. If I see, and I believe then my mind obsesses to make the impossible possible.  Odds, probabilities, competitors, their budgets and resumes, all that means nothing to me.  A man who truly believes in something or someone can bend reality to his will, but not not his own might nor by his own power. 

Let the crooked incompetent feds target me, Rockefellers if they feel the need, I spoke the truth and always will, the mindless cockroach mods in this coal mine, it changes nothing for me.  9 years bitches, panicking, obsessing, freaking out not knowing what more I could do because losing for me is an innate option threaded in my DNA 🧬 that I can never accept, and all this time I felt alone and hopeless and to make things worse, scum with power and money trying to set me up for prison or bury me. 

None of that matters to me.  I try and try and I can’t quit even tho it’s killing me at times. 

So all of you who stand against me, my enemies or enemies of IX, I want you to give me all you got.  Don’t be cowards, hit me with it all.  I rather go down in ashes than come in last of second or ever heard someone call me a spokesman.  Asshat is a better and more fitting title. 

Vlad2Vlad
Dev, CEO, and Chairman of IXcoin.  Cause I suffered and bled for it. 

zero
fitting
not even a second grade website  Cheesy

Please fill out a complaint and drop in our F-U box.  Thanks, customer service is our number one priority.

I fired up the old wallet today and it synced like clockwork after many months. All I need now are a few coins Cool

And people think this would be happening for a 9 coin running on a skeleton ramen crew if the Vlad wasn’t here.  Foolishness I say.  We all see the high caliber valid of Vlad to not only IX but crypto itself.  Cause somebody gotta kill off 95+ of the coins right when you think you found the money grubbing love of your life.  It’s ok, you’ll recover and grow.  In a decade of suffering or so.  

Vlad

Who can stop this coin once The Vlad revealed its deepest secrets 8 years ago?  Who can derail its destiny?  Only the blind didn’t buy which is 99% in crypto but you can start buying at $1,000.  

Vlad2vlad

Activity: 1010
Merit: 391
Vlad is banned and so is Apocalipsa.  He’s such a dangerous guy and he’s gonna stop if you ban him even if he thinks what he’s doing is just and right.  He’s a quitter like that.  Money he won’t even mention microguy, gay mods, gay devs and gay “devs”.  Hey, exactly how is numbnuts gay Ver a dev.  Vlad knows more than him and he gets no credit.  Haha.  Funny. 

Eddiec got his 2,000 donation.  Thanks for proving we’re not maggot cheapskates like Craig and the Bitcoin community. 

This community is a real team.  I bled for you and so have some devs and you proved you haven’t forgotten.  I’m tearing up cause it looked like we had just the same heartless worms.  I want no part of communities with no heart.  Thank you.  and eddiec, like I told you, I’ll use my high caliber weight for you and we do fitty fitty, cause I don’t have enough ixc.  Lol

Noobs, that’s a joke. 

Thanks again, fam,
Vlad’s sock

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/address.dws?xrCHZ7s3ZXLyMd7VZAvaMV796q3oSTX3Hu.htm

I fired up the old wallet today and it synced like clockwork after many months. All I need now are a few coins Cool

Vlad is down from minimum 1,000 per person for years to now 9 ixc.  Graig Wright says you can retire off that.  If that doesn’t depress you then you probably have a normal decent life of you don’t care for billions.  Lol

Vlad

Thanks Vlad,

What is yours will be yours and success comes to those who are perseverant.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
zero
fitting
not even a second grade website  Cheesy
Vlad is banned and so is Apocalipsa.  He’s such a dangerous guy and he’s gonna stop if you ban him even if he thinks what he’s doing is just and right.  He’s a quitter like that.  Money he won’t even mention microguy, gay mods, gay devs and gay “devs”.  Hey, exactly how is numbnuts gay Ver a dev.  Vlad knows more than him and he gets no credit.  Haha.  Funny. 

Eddiec got his 2,000 donation.  Thanks for proving we’re not maggot cheapskates like Craig and the Bitcoin community. 

This community is a real team.  I bled for you and so have some devs and you proved you haven’t forgotten.  I’m tearing up cause it looked like we had just the same heartless worms.  I want no part of communities with no heart.  Thank you.  and eddiec, like I told you, I’ll use my high caliber weight for you and we do fitty fitty, cause I don’t have enough ixc.  Lol

Noobs, that’s a joke. 

Thanks again, fam,
Vlad’s sock

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/address.dws?xrCHZ7s3ZXLyMd7VZAvaMV796q3oSTX3Hu.htm

Vlad is down from minimum 1,000 per person for years to now 9 ixc.  Graig Wright says you can retire off that.  If that doesn’t depress you then you probably have a normal decent life of you don’t care for billions.  Lol

Vlad

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
This belongs on 2 threads:

quote author=Apocalipsa link=topic=317658.msg58359402#msg58359402 date=1636190121]

Yo, vaxxed Cannibals and unvaxed prey, I’m betting max 10% idiots buying Ixc got vaxxed.  You need brains and instinct to buy into this coin.  Few have that.  That’s a record.  We kill the zombies when They turn and then we take this turd planet over.  No utopia bullshit, they all turned into mass murder disasters.  Just live your life in peace and if you got the bread share it, it’s the right thing to do.  By free will, nobody uses force to take which has been given to you from above.

That said, a crypto and ixc OG, EddyC wrote an article yesterday and already got 5,000 views.  That’s adding value.  Like I said, give what you comfortably can, no more - no less.  And it would be nice to see more community members doing whatever they can. 

https://www.publish0x.com/mincoin/ixcoin-can-we-confirm-the-strength-of-this-project-he-has-be-xwweejp

Feedback is always nice. 

Donation address for the man.   

xrCHZ7s3ZXLyMd7VZAvaMV796q3oSTX3Hu

Apocalipsa

[/quote]

Shitcoin devs keeps deleting legit posts.  Some are not but most are.  He doesn’t care.

Let’s see if the shywalker cares about this thread. 

New post, different subject you gonna merge it, anal cancer homo? 

Apocalipsa

I cannot PM This to Luke-Jr and cobra - same guy.  I’ts called plausible deniability.  Lol

Hey, cobra/Luke same dude, took me ‘maybe 10 minutes to figure out), anyway you seem go have a mod targeting and retaliating against me, on my riddle thread only, deleting my post and merging them by the hundreds even tho I own that thread, and I said anybody can post whatever they feel.  Prime example the late Bruno.  For months he’d post and curse pics of goats effing.  Never reported him, and i don’t have a self mod thread cause I don’t have lies to delete or people ousting the truth about me. And eventually he stopped and became good friends. 

Pull this hyaena back in his cage or I’ll simply show you what patience and tolerance it takes to have Bruno invade your favorite threads.   Funny in 9 years this has never happened and not one of Bruno’s posts was ever deleted

Clearly I’m being targeted and retaliated against for ousting an incompetent fed who also stole nearly 10% of bluecoin off me. Now I know it’s for sale. Haha, well
Played.  That’s a Crime.  You don’t like me just delete all my threads.  I promise I won’t mind.  What I do mind are lies and injustice.  If you delete and merge hundreds of my posts on my own thread then I would think it just that your mods go though my thread and do the same to every poster.  Then move on to 3 million other people.  These people work for you, they wiped hard criminal data and now retaliate. 

It would be nice to stop but if it doesn’t, then well, I got all day to wreck your favorite threads and leak everything i know about crypto.

For what exactly?  Oh to keep one thread out of millions that’s designed to be off topic nice and tidy?   I promise you that your masters are trading their queen for a pawn.  I can be very creative if I set my mind to it. 

I’ll give you guys a few hours. It’s a simple choice.  One thing you won’t do if you’re being coerced and forced by the feds is stop.  Who’s got the brain in crypto, it ain’t them. They gotta protect their incompetent 90 IQ’ers.  Lol  but me I will Never. Ever.  Never.  Ever STOP.  And why type when I can just use Bruno’s huge and nasty and very off topic posts.  I can’t believe I wasted days typing.  Ha! 

Regards,

Your friend in Christ - Vlad2Vlad/Apocalipsa

——

Delete this, it’s been posted on other forums, add to your crime count.   Anyone out there yet and send that to both of them see if it works.

Vlad

Now let’s see how many other platforms we can get this on

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
what about a wIXC ?
Pages:
Jump to: