Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 15. (Read 41508 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 8

First of all it’s a fact, a friend has 500k tokens he got for free.  Secondly who wants or trusts a new instamined coin over the first decade old distributed for pennies the entire tine.  And like Satoshi said, any coins lost is a win for the rest not a lost.  You lost your keys or trusted an exchange that makes Ixcoin that much more rare and valuable as we added a variable in the code that with time, years, any unclaimed coins get reminded so we will always have the 21 million distributed via mining. 

And finally, Ixcoin has never been a scam coin, never manipulated never pumped and dumped.  We never had a lot of money we had to pay out of pocket or do community fund raisers.  Izerocoin wouid work but it doesn’t have the recognition or history of this coin and who would create the first clone I wonder since back then only a handful of cypherpunks knew how? 

Not much time to buy.  Been pushing number 1 narrative and giving ixc sway for almost a decade - something nine of the old coins have ever done.  They hid in silence so who owns those coins then I wonder?  Not very honest or transparent. 

How could your "friend" have got 500k tokens for free if there is supposed to be a coin or asset to back these tokens? Did  the person who gave him or her this free gift back them with anything of instrinsic value or did they just magically print out 500 magic bean and hope some suckers pump the magic beans to a dollar and your friend suddenly has $500k. That would be the very definition of a ponzi scheme.

Also how can you take any "unclaimed coins" for any mining scheme when those coins technically don't belong to you. Define what is "unclaimed"? If I have a wallet I freely choose to store my 544 IXcoins in indefinitely they are still legally my property so taking them would be theft.  How do you identify what dormant wallets still have legal owners and which have died or vanished into thin air? Surely the deceased owners estate would still have legal ownership of them anyway.

Valid questions.

Excellent points.  I went batshit crazy on Craig for minting 500k ixc tokens without my permission.  As of now they’re not backed by anything but they’re on the bsv blockchain.  My friend said he got them for free.  Finally I thought about it and apologize and told him if he wants to back ixc token by buying Ixc then I’m ok with that.  He did respond cause we had a couple bad weeks of me losing my self control in his direction.  Can’t blame him. 

But yeah, they have zero value now so I’m curious what’s he going to back them with.  And it doesn’t even say token, kinda confuses people it’s Ixcoin.   That’s what upset me besides doing it without asking.  I’ll see if I can find the screenshot and you can see for yourself.  It doesn’t say Ixcoin token or IXCT, it look like the coin. 

He’s a smart guy he knows what he’s doing but I don’t wanna get taken for a ride.  A moon ride is all good tho.  Lol

Here we go.  If one douche-nozzle got 500k Ixcoin tokens for free albeit with zero value how many are minted.  I’m upset not knowing these things.  Craig and I were friends, we briefly worked together, I think BSV is gonna be a huge success.  Just cause I lost my temper and went off on him and his team doesn’t mean you can do this.  Anyway, hopefully I’ll find out more details but I wish he’s add token to the name or the symbol so there’s no confusion. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Thanks for the response.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
How could your "friend" have got 500k tokens for free if there is supposed to be a coin or asset to back these tokens? Did  the person who gave him or her this free gift back them with anything of instrinsic value or did they just magically print out 500 magic bean and hope some suckers pump the magic beans to a dollar and your friend suddenly has $500k. That would be the very definition of a ponzi scheme.

Also how can you take any "unclaimed coins" for any mining scheme when those coins technically don't belong to you. Define what is "unclaimed"? If I have a wallet I freely choose to store my 544 IXcoins in indefinitely they are still legally my property so taking them would be theft.  How do you identify what dormant wallets still have legal owners and which have died or vanished into thin air? Surely the deceased owners estate would still have legal ownership of them anyway.

Valid questions.

Subtly suggesting ixcoin is a scam is what you are doing Wink

Vlad this one is not one of us or he wouldn't be trolling the thread. He doesn't seem to realise he is on animal "farm" here and there is a hierarchy that means never questioning our fearless leader Vlad. He doesn't appreciate the elite "company" he is in when he interacts with the IXcoin community at all even though he has an IXcoin bag due to your tireless efforts to even allow plebs an exit from the crypto apocalypse. Does he not realise the greatest "assets" are on the threads here protecting the plebs freedoms everyday and hour? It's a thankless task I tell you but onwards.

First of all it’s a fact, a friend has 500k tokens he got for free.  Secondly who wants or trusts a new instamined coin over the first decade old distributed for pennies the entire tine.  And like Satoshi said, any coins lost is a win for the rest not a lost.  You lost your keys or trusted an exchange that makes Ixcoin that much more rare and valuable as we added a variable in the code that with time, years, any unclaimed coins get reminded so we will always have the 21 million distributed via mining. 

And finally, Ixcoin has never been a scam coin, never manipulated never pumped and dumped.  We never had a lot of money we had to pay out of pocket or do community fund raisers.  Izerocoin wouid work but it doesn’t have the recognition or history of this coin and who would create the first clone I wonder since back then only a handful of cypherpunks knew how? 

Not much time to buy.  Been pushing number 1 narrative and giving ixc sway for almost a decade - something nine of the old coins have ever done.  They hid in silence so who owns those coins then I wonder?  Not very honest or transparent. 

How could your "friend" have got 500k tokens for free if there is supposed to be a coin or asset to back these tokens? Did  the person who gave him or her this free gift back them with anything of instrinsic value or did they just magically print out 500 magic bean and hope some suckers pump the magic beans to a dollar and your friend suddenly has $500k. That would be the very definition of a ponzi scheme.

Also how can you take any "unclaimed coins" for any mining scheme when those coins technically don't belong to you. Define what is "unclaimed"? If I have a wallet I freely choose to store my 544 IXcoins in indefinitely they are still legally my property so taking them would be theft.  How do you identify what dormant wallets still have legal owners and which have died or vanished into thin air? Surely the deceased owners estate would still have legal ownership of them anyway.

Valid questions.

Heads up OG Ixcoin whales:  together you all have millions so of coins but you’re already rich so you have them on ice.  Craig Wright/nChain already launched an unbacked Ixcoin token.  But why, it’s worthless?  Lol

So here’s the coming winter games this year.  Wall Street is accumulating tens of billions from options and futures by illegally manipulating Bitcoin.  They’ll use that money and the media to get the masses in the mix to blow up Bitcoin to maybe $150k but that’s not the real game.  BTC is trash and will collspse.

Imagine you have 200,000 Ixc in your wallet and it hit $1,000 and it will.  You do a quick search and see it’s a total shitcoin.  You gonna pass up on dumping that turd for $200 million?  Who’s gonna resist that?  They’ll be standing by with their billions buying everything you sell. 

Meanwhile you have no idea what you just dumped and it’s true value.  Don’t get punked cause that’s the next game. 

There Craig, back your Ixcoin tokens now.  Ha!

Next time show respect.  Understanding is far greater than 17 degrees.  Keep taking me for granted cause I know what comes after that too. 

Vlad

TL;DR - they’re gonna moon all coins, coins like ixc to huge levels like $1000 to fool old wallets it’s a fluke and get them to dump it all while those currencies will be part of internet 3.0 and be worth magnitudes MOAR. 

That’s coming with the next pump this late fall or winter.  now you HODL.  Let them pay $5,000.  That’s a steal. 

Vlad.  Still. 

Highly doubtable prediction considering Craig Wright et al can use their own altcoin or any number of coins. Why not izero coin,feathercoin or peercoin? Why not simply instamine another coin and call it ixcoin to back their token or fork any coin. Why would they choose ixcoin if there were bagholders who have probably lost their wallets anyway or cant even remember ixcoin even existed?

It doesn't make any sense and also where does it state on the BSV website any such claim? I have over 500 IXcoins if Mr Wright wants to give me $10 per coin no problem but then again why would he when its worth less than 10 cents?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

This is your dev.  I never lied or led you astray.  My riddle thread could have made the poor rich.  I just wanted to help but the wicked are full of evil and darkness.  I will not deceive you, do not be shaken do not sell your Ixcoin to the evil who will enslave you.  It’s your choice.  I am simply shouting from the watchtower for 9 years.  May God’s will be done. 

Vlad
Ixcoin lead dev, chairman and CEO

Hahaha, thanks.  I tried but it’s really confusing.  Anybody does it and I’ll split the profits fitty-fitty with ya.  <- that’s contractual. 

dear God please make this a Vlad NFT. I want one when I can afford for the mem0ries Smiley

Heads up OG Ixcoin whales:  together you all have millions so of coins but you’re already rich so you have them on ice.  Craig Wright/nChain already launched an unbacked Ixcoin token.  But why, it’s worthless?  Lol

So here’s the coming winter games this year.  Wall Street is accumulating tens of billions from options and futures by illegally manipulating Bitcoin.  They’ll use that money and the media to get the masses in the mix to blow up Bitcoin to maybe $150k but that’s not the real game.  BTC is trash and will collspse.

Imagine you have 200,000 Ixc in your wallet and it hit $1,000 and it will.  You do a quick search and see it’s a total shitcoin.  You gonna pass up on dumping that turd for $200 million?  Who’s gonna resist that?  They’ll be standing by with their billions buying everything you sell. 

Meanwhile you have no idea what you just dumped and it’s true value.  Don’t get punked cause that’s the next game. 

Next time show respect.  Understanding is far greater than 17 degrees.  Keep taking me for granted cause I know what comes after that too. 

Vlad

TL;DR - they’re gonna moon all coins, coins like ixc to huge levels like $1000 to fool old wallets it’s a fluke and get them to dump it all while those currencies will be part of internet 3.0 and be worth magnitudes MOAR. 

That’s coming with the next pump this late fall or winter.  now you HODL.  Let them pay $5,000.  That’s a steal. 

Vlad.  Still. 

link me to nFraud token please. That is kinda shocking info Smiley

That’s Craig’s thing and we had a nasty foreigner fight so ask around in the BSV rooms. Word is he build an empty Ixcoin token on top of BSV.  I guess he didn’t need permission but I gave it anyway.  So what’s he gonna back it with?  Not much Ixcoin for sale. 

Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock

This is your dev.  I never lied or led you astray.  My riddle thread could have made the poor rich.  I just wanted to help but the wicked are full of evil and darkness.  I will not deceive you, do not be shaken do not sell your Ixcoin to the evil who will enslave you.  It’s your choice.  I am simply shouting from the watchtower for 9 years.  May God’s will be done. 

Vlad
Ixcoin lead dev, chairman and CEO

dear God please make this a Vlad NFT. I want one when I can afford for the mem0ries Smiley
Fuck BlackRock

Vlad

Vlad.  Still. 

link me to nFraud token please. That is kinda shocking info Smiley
În disperare a invocat numele credincios și din deperirea lui a fost salvat și tot miezul pământului cu lacul său de foc s-a convulsionat pentru că acum nu-l mai putea ține așa că l-a vomitat prin vârf într-o pisc de foc și în trecere a pus sodom abalaze.

NU există nume mai mare în ceruri, pe pământ și în groapa de dedesubt decât cel care a purtat păcatele tuturor în cazul în care aceștia l-ar accepta de bună voie. Faptele tale NU te vor salva "dacă ai auzit cuvintele Lui" și L-ai respins. Cel care nu L-a cunoscut nu va avea liniște până când nu L-a cunoscut, astfel încât să Îl poată accepta sau respinge liber. Vai de cel care L-a cunoscut și L-a respins în mod liber pentru că mila nu vine prin NICI un alt nume în iad,pe pământ sau în ceruri.

Apocalipsa 21:8 Apocalipsa 22:13-15 Matei 16:6 Galateni 5:9 Iacov 2:10 Romani 3:24-26

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
More information in the project.
Happy Birthday to IXcoin. May one day we burn the wicked up in flames and rise from their ashes. No mercy shown...onwards Brethren onwards  #marchordie
Fuck BlackRock

Vlad got suspended by a global mod after deleting 120 of his posts for posting off topic on his own thread.  Haha

That thread is the definition of off topic.  Posting about tech would be off topic.  Lol

What clown global mods we have.  This is progress. 

I just noticed we have 2 mods here and some planetary mod comes in and rages and deletes 120 posts?  Haha. 

Isn’t there a code of conduct for mods?   

Newsflash:  Vlad consumed himself to a nervous breakdown for 8 years with no reward and now gets ambushed for ousting a crook.  I wish Gleb was back.  Nobody banned or deleted his posts.  RIP brother, I miss you.  Evil has taken over. 

In short vlad was saying on telegram he’s deleting this account even it means post by post.

That’s the reward bitcointalk deserves, losing legit, honest, devs with a solid rep who worked for free. 

Congrats!!!

This is getting worse than Reddit.
Activity: 261
Merit: 305

Vlad got suspended by a global mod after deleting 120 of his posts for posting off topic on his own thread.  Haha

That thread is the definition of off topic.  Posting about tech would be off topic.  Lol

What clown global mods we have.  This is progress. 

I just noticed we have 2 mods here and some planetary mod comes in and rages and deletes 120 posts?  Haha. 

Isn’t there a code of conduct for mods?   

Newsflash:  Vlad consumed himself to a nervous breakdown for 8 years with no reward and now gets ambushed for ousting a crook.  I wish Gleb was back.  Nobody banned or deleted his posts.  RIP brother, I miss you.  Evil has taken over. 

In short vlad was saying on telegram he’s deleting this account even it means post by post.

That’s the reward bitcointalk deserves, losing legit, honest, devs with a solid rep who worked for free. 

Congrats!!!

Fuck BlackRock
Noticed about a week ago there is another exchange out there (Marshall Islands based lol) that has IXC listed.

https://btcpop.co/home.php

Not much volume but thought I'd make a case for it as it lists MINT another project I've grown fond of. There's also cloud staking for IXC and they allegedly have 95% of their storage done offline (that is cold storage). Therefore, many of their holdings may be offline (not connected in a Hot Wallet to the internet). Could that be having effect if they hold a large amount of IXC?

If they’re holding a large amount and don’t plan to sell then ixc is a time bomb.  I’m not sure what they’re staking tho out of 1 coin per block.  I didn’t know miners were sharing the little they had.  And dont they need masternodes for that?  Would help secure the Ixc network.  Thanks for the research. 

I was thinking about DEX's that are Geo blocked in the USA. And obviously why they are geoblocked in the biggest spending country on Earth... as well as maybe where the truth of CEX (manipulated prices) lie? For example. Trading $7 in KMD for $25 of another crypto that once surpassed Bitcoin (BTC)'s market cap because of an inflationary tactic in days I could only read about.

I looked at their code and it seems they use electrum wallets to implement a coin. Perhaps that would also relay its true intrinsic or fundamental value from merge mining and serving as a sidechain/drivechain whatever you wanna call it to Bitcoin (in its original state, wherever that Bitcoin is...).

https://twitter.com/MasterGrimaldi/status/1404521478503243776?s=20

So I found some electrum code for ixcoin and tweeted at their developers.

<3

Code:
Licence: GNU GPL v3
Author: Thomas Voegtlin
Language: Python
Homepage: https://electrum.org/
Homepage: https://ixco.in/electrum

You think that's your "Thomas"?

Perhaps.  Vlad deduced using his high caliber INTP SUPERIOR LOGIC, a few years ago that it was probably Hal Thomas Finney. 

Yes, if we can ever confirm that, like his son getting out of bed and posting - then ixc wouid be Instamoon to $1,000. 

bookmarked for future merit lol. True story.
Activity: 261
Merit: 305
Noticed about a week ago there is another exchange out there (Marshall Islands based lol) that has IXC listed.

Not much volume but thought I'd make a case for it as it lists MINT another project I've grown fond of. There's also cloud staking for IXC and they allegedly have 95% of their storage done offline (that is cold storage). Therefore, many of their holdings may be offline (not connected in a Hot Wallet to the internet). Could that be having effect if they hold a large amount of IXC?

If they’re holding a large amount and don’t plan to sell then ixc is a time bomb.  I’m not sure what they’re staking tho out of 1 coin per block.  I didn’t know miners were sharing the little they had.  And dont they need masternodes for that?  Would help secure the Ixc network.  Thanks for the research.  

I was thinking about DEX's that are Geo blocked in the USA. And obviously why they are geoblocked in the biggest spending country on Earth... as well as maybe where the truth of CEX (manipulated prices) lie? For example. Trading $7 in KMD for $25 of another crypto that once surpassed Bitcoin (BTC)'s market cap because of an inflationary tactic in days I could only read about.

I looked at their code and it seems they use electrum wallets to implement a coin. Perhaps that would also relay its true intrinsic or fundamental value from merge mining and serving as a sidechain/drivechain whatever you wanna call it to Bitcoin (in its original state, wherever that Bitcoin is...).

<3

Code:

Perhaps.  Vlad deduced using his high caliber INTP SUPERIOR LOGIC, a few years ago that it was probably Hal Thomas Finney. 

Yes, if we can ever confirm that, like his son getting out of bed and posting - then ixc wouid be Instamoon to $1,000. 
Fuck BlackRock

If they’re holding a large amount and don’t plan to sell then ixc is a time bomb.  I’m not sure what they’re staking tho out of 1 coin per block.  I didn’t know miners were sharing the little they had.  And dont they need masternodes for that?  Would help secure the Ixc network.  Thanks for the research.  

<3

Code:

Fuck BlackRock

Fuck BlackRock
Wish I had merit to send. Good work on IXC vlad the steady rise was up to around 70 cents and god knows how many sats last week I believe. Holding for a long time and I see no reason to not hold that much longer (going on 4 years in crypto soon). Thank you for keeping it alive.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
IXC can be traded on the Stellar platform against Stellar Lumens (XLM) or DeVCoins (DVC) or really actually against any other asset that is on the Stellar platform.

For IXC on the Stellar platform see http://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/ixc/ ( Explorer: https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/IXC-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5 )

For DVC on the Stellar platform see http://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/dvc/ (Explorer: https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/DVC-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5 )

Someone asked why IXC has been climbing in value lately...

Part of it initially was probably the simple fact that in the Galactic Milieu IXC is, like many other currencies in the Milieu, a treasury-based currency.

That means the Ixians have a "treasury" of other currencies and assets so that the Milieu can add up the total value of that "treasury" and divide the total by the number of IXCoins that have been minted, to calculate a "value per IXCoin".

A look at the Latest Rates include-file http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/latestrates.inc (which by default is denominated in DeVCoins but is formatted for use in scripts to make it simple to re-compute all the values in terms of any of the assets shown or, in fact, in terms of any arbitrary value) is right now showing me IXCrate=557.34637854 meaning that based on the value of IXC's treasury and the number of IXCoins minted, and the value of DVC's treasury and the number of DVC minted, one IXCoin is worth 557.34637854 DeVCoins.

Obviously until someone implements a treasury for, for example, BiTCoin or LiTeCoin or Stellar Lumens or American Dollars or whatever other thing you'd like to compare to, we cannot compute values for those not-treasury-based items, so the figures shown for them are necessarily just current prices on exchanges, probably according to some site along the lines of CoinMarketCap, at the time the include-file was generated.

I see in that same interation of the Latest Rates include-file BTCrate=116691274.10194629 meaning that at the time the file was calculated one BiTCoin was supposedly worth 116691274.10194629 DeVCoins although of course that would tend to change moment to moment at the whims of spot markets such as "exchanges" since it is not based on a "treasury".

It is probably useful to bear in mind that "treasuries" are accompanied by one or more "slush funds" also, if only because we do not count a coin into its own treasury's value. Even if the IXCoin treasury contained any IXCoins, their value for the purpose of computing the total value of the treasury would be counted as zero. Thus the "slush fund", a separate account in which the Ixians can store any IXCoins they happen to own, along with any other "operating capital", "petty cash", assets that are deprecated for "treasury" use such as anything the treasury total value calculation does not take into account (things that are not considered to be "reserve currencies" or "reserve assets" for example) and so on and so on.

Just like my policy of only issuing tokens representing half of the coins I actually have, we are also working toward only having half of a nation, Corp etc's wealth go in its treasury; the goal is to build up the "slush funds" to total at least as much value as the "treasury", so that a nation, Corp or whatever that issues a treasury-based currency can buy back every coin it ever minted using just its slush funds, not touching its treasury to do so. That way when/if they ever do manage to buy back all the coins minted those coins will still have the same treasury-based value they had before they bought them all back.

-MarkM-
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Interesting  fact : this coin at October 09, 2011, 06:14:28 AM was named as "dead" in Litecoin announcment. Just found that IXCoin is alive and pumping :-)

Nothing new going here.  Stil?

BUMP Grin
Pages:
Jump to: