Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 9. (Read 41508 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 21
I downloaded the IXC wallet to support the network. It would be interesting if there were more activities for IXC, unfortunately my power is small and I can't do much.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
I wouldn't waste money on a lambo.I prefer to help people and creatures less fortunate than myself and I am far from being rich enough to waste money on useless material goods.More money to me only means more food,water,shelter,heat,medical care so I wouldn't be the worst "rat" out there ;-)

Careful now cornhodlr or you may be in danger of receiving some merits from me with responses like that. Cool

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

I can guarantee you all the rats will jump ship if ixcoin reaches 1k.Do you want to buy mine now for 500 usd each?

cornhole is getting desperate. He has dropped from 1k to 500 usd at the drop of a hat. A true rat ready to dump at the mere whiff of a new lambos interior. Soon he/she/it will be bargaining at an agreeable price.

I wouldn't waste money on a lambo.I prefer to help people and creatures less fortunate than myself and I am far from being rich enough to waste money on useless material goods.More money to me only means more food,water,shelter,heat,medical care so I wouldn't be the worst "rat" out there ;-)

I can guarantee you all the rats will jump ship if ixcoin reaches 1k.Do you want to buy mine now for 500 usd each?

cornhole is getting desperate. He has dropped from 1k to 500 usd at the drop of a hat. A true rat ready to dump at the mere whiff of a new lambos interior. Soon he/she/it will be bargaining at an agreeable price.

I can't believe how lucky I am to be so rich now that bankers will be paying me 1k for each coin.Can you let them know I am RWA to sell at a discount once they pm me here to organise payment.I will even let Vlad be the escrow ;-)

Cornhole all ready to abandon ship like a rat before the real babylonian money magick begins. Donate some of that schweet corn to the son of a poor widow cornhole. Living like a bum after my fall from glory and having to endure the company of these peasants who don't know the difference between an old master and grandmaster. I try my best educate them on eating healthy from the the finest dumpsters outside only the finest establishments but the peasants are too apathetic and lazy to shop around even when it's free. I tell you when I get my titles and castles back I will not be inviting these common peasants in case they put their feet up on my table. Only the wise and humble will sit at my table to be fed while the woke dogs and metaverse fools are put to work in the garden reaping the harvest for my deserving guests to eat Cry

Well, congratulations to everyone who owns IXC and will be rich. Unfortunately I'm poor and I don't have a single coin, but I'll be rooting for you to make the rat revolution. Cool

I can't believe how lucky I am to be so rich now that bankers will be paying me 1k for each coin.Can you let them know I am RWA to sell at a discount once they pm me here to organise payment.I will even let Vlad be the escrow ;-)

He’s in.  How many ixc are you pledging to sell at $1k?  Why don’t more people join telegram.  Yesterday was a war zone.  Haha.  Funny to watch. 

I have 800 ixcoins in total.When do we get to sell at 1k boss?
Activity: 7
Merit: 1

Cornhole all ready to abandon ship like a rat before the real babylonian money magick begins. Donate some of that schweet corn to the son of a poor widow cornhole. Living like a bum after my fall from glory and having to endure the company of these peasants who don't know the difference between an old master and grandmaster. I try my best educate them on eating healthy from the the finest dumpsters outside only the finest establishments but the peasants are too apathetic and lazy to shop around even when it's free. I tell you when I get my titles and castles back I will not be inviting these common peasants in case they put their feet up on my table. Only the wise and humble will sit at my table to be fed while the woke dogs and metaverse fools are put to work in the garden reaping the harvest for my deserving guests to eat Cry

Ahhh, what a dream picture you just painted in my mind, my friend.   

Elias

Maybe one day, because I don't have any penny for investments. By the way, good luck Ixcoin and your community. Wink

Dully noted.  And thank you.  Like many, I too lost most of my bags of good coins in cryptsy.  Trying to rebuild now is almost futile.  Almost.  There are back doors to getting back on top if you can see them.  I see 3-4 ways out and back on top with the little I have.  All legal of course.  It all depends how the final boom goes. 

Elias

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Activity: 7
Merit: 1
Well, congratulations to everyone who owns IXC and will be rich. Unfortunately I'm poor and I don't have a single coin, but I'll be rooting for you to make the rat revolution. Cool

He’s in.  How many ixc are you pledging to sell at $1k?  Why don’t more people join telegram.  Yesterday was a war zone.  Haha.  Funny to watch. 

More people should join the official Ixcoin telegram channel.  Some new interesting people have joined.  Vlad is banned for life from everywhere so he took to YouTube with his fat face.  Not his fault I guess since he can’t work out.  Mental injury of sorts.  Lol. Anyway, a couple of his shorter videos which are interesting and one about bsv since he’s worked with Craig and might again.  So it’s all related to Ixcoin.  He wears the same sweatshirt in every video.  Must be a dirty Romo thing but hey, it’s nice to see he got angry enough to start doing YouTube cause he hated doing videos. 

Cheers, and here’s the public official Ixcoin room again. 

https://t.me/IXcoin_Official_Room

Elias

Only a few people joined the Ixcoin telegram room and some good videos have been posted.  And of course some drama.  Lol

Here’s a couple about Ixcoin and one about bsv that I thought sounded interesting. 

https://rumble.com/vyu28j-biggest-crypto-boom-what-not-to-sell-at-any-price.-its-a-trap.html

https://rumble.com/vz6511-ixxi-dual-wallet-ix-forked-off-do-not-sell-your-ixcoin.html

https://rumble.com/vza1sj-bsv-dark-horse-buy-all-you-can.html (Craig and Vlad worked together so I thought BSV was relevant)

Enjoy, interesting viewing. 

Elias

Maybe one day, because I don't have any penny for investments. By the way, good luck Ixcoin and your community. Wink

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Vlad, you said Ixcoin forked off cause miners were holding ixc hostage for years.  Ix the other chain alive?  If so I had 400 ixc and would like my 400 xic. 

ArchimedesIX you did this not Vlad, I’d like my forked coins.  You guys all vanish so the wrath falls on Vlad when ixc moons. 

I’m lurking in the room like I’m Vlad’s spirit and shit.  That’s how close I feel to that scammer.  Anyway, he mentioned today he’s expecting a backlash and can’t wait to kick everybody in the nuts. 

F my 400 XI, I’m here for the show.  Can we start some bets on how much longer Vlad stays alive?  Ain’t looking good.  Haha.  Rat  bastard.  I like free corn. 

Ciuma

There was NO fork.MarkM already said this earlier and if anyone would know about it he would.Was this a soft or hard fork?Did the chain split?If it was a fork similiar to bitcoin/bch/bsv etc all you would need do is put your IXC private key into this XIC wallet and presto they should appear as XIC the same as with those forks.

The ONLY way you could not redeem these so called XIC coins is if it was a completely new chain from a new genesis block which would make it simply just another instamined shitcoin.

Can you show all where this fork occured?If there was a fork then you will automatically have this new coin once you simply update to its client.Where is the wallet for this XIC?

I’m not a coder but we had a hard fork and a chain split.  I told you I was tracking that chain on its own block explorer and of has over 2TH on it.  What wallet when the coder who we hired to update the coin and fork off vanished?  Vlad specifically axed, shouldn’t we get an equal amount of the forked coin.  His question went ignored. 

Vlad can’t find that block explorer so he can’t find that chain so there’s nothing we can do until we get a good coder to finish the job.  It’s 99% done. 

The code is all on GitHub, check OP, GitHub from 2014 when we forked off.  Hey, less than a year and statute of limitations for any fraud or crime will expire.  Nooiiice.  And pure coincidence.  lol.  Vlad gets head shots by drug dealers and would have almost was oligarchs, but he stays out of jail.  He’ll be thrilled to hear that deal.  He feeds off chaos but not cement walls with no sunlight. 

Either way, you guys aren’t smart enough to understand how this will go down just like you can’t see what Craig is building or the real BTC.  You’re monkeys on monkey dust.  It doesn’t get any worse on the stupid scale.  Vlad even drew crayon pictures for the slow kids at play and you still didn’t get it. 

But Vlad will take ix to $1,000 sledgehammer style - out of sheer anger and being pushed down and mocked so many years but then it’s up to you to figure things out before the big crash.  I’m selling the peak.  Vlad is selling the peak.  A decade with no pay is enough for him. 

Ciuma

There was NO fork.MarkM already said this earlier and if anyone would know about it he would.

MarkM doesn’t know shit ~ Marshall (and Vlad)

Activity: 28

Vlad, you said Ixcoin forked off cause miners were holding ixc hostage for years.  Ix the other chain alive?  If so I had 400 ixc and would like my 400 xic.  

ArchimedesIX you did this not Vlad, I’d like my forked coins.  You guys all vanish so the wrath falls on Vlad when ixc moons.  

I’m lurking in the room like I’m Vlad’s spirit and shit.  That’s how close I feel to that scammer.  Anyway, he mentioned today he’s expecting a backlash and can’t wait to kick everybody in the nuts.  

F my 400 XI, I’m here for the show.  Can we start some bets on how much longer Vlad stays alive?  Ain’t looking good.  Haha.  Rat 🐀 bastard.  I like free corn.  

Ciuma

There was NO fork.MarkM already said this earlier and if anyone would know about it he would.Was this a soft or hard fork?Did the chain split?If it was a fork similiar to bitcoin/bch/bsv etc all you would need do is put your IXC private key into this XIC wallet and presto they should appear as XIC the same as with those forks.

The ONLY way you could not redeem these so called XIC coins is if it was a completely new chain from a new genesis block which would make it simply just another instamined shitcoin.

Can you show all where this fork occured?If there was a fork then you will automatically have this new coin once you simply update to its client.Where is the wallet for this XIC?
Well, will IXC one day be remembered and recognized along with other coins? In a market with total dominance by the NFT, that day is really a little far away, but is still possible. Roll Eyes

I’m a noob but I did my research, and What all the monkeys (99%) in crypto don’t get is the NFT rage is just more misdirection and collections of their btc.  Just like the ICO’s. 

Ixcoin will hit $1,000.  Vlad guaranteed it and I bought on that promise so I have no doubt.  I’ll be dumping on that 10,000x+++ and lambo up with hookers and blow.    Grin

Ciuma

That is great news.I have 800 ixcoin and am practically a millionaire now after hearing this.What day and time will this happen exactly so I can mark it on the diary?An exact date and time now please and not this vague prediction between 2011 -2111 like the former prophets.

Dan Treccia aka “exact date Dan” or EDD is the one that has given dozens of exact dates for many things and not one has come true.  A) more starlink sats need to be up b) Bitcoin has to breakout but Wall Street is manipulating it to accumulate options C) Vlad isn’t an insider so it’s surprising he’s been right about so many things as it is.  There’s no way to know any exact dates, sparky, but you hold on to that 800 ixc, I guess all the whining got every payroll guy a double payout of the original agreement.  YUGE. 

Ciuma

Edit:  Ixcoin will hit $1,000 and other coins Vlad listed here that are pennies will go up minimum 1,000x.  The question do you understand the why cause that will tell you the what.  Sell the peak cause massive collapse will come just like Vlad said.  All this is a script, a fun game, but only if you understand the rules and the players and the end game.  Which the 99%, the rat-monkey vaxxed hybrids have no clue even if you were to tell them.  So no more freebies.  Now you have to figure out when and what to sell.  Vlad will get you to $1,000, but there’s no way to know how long before btc and all alts will collapse, but they will. 

The telegram room is still public - shocking only a couple have joined.  Shows how much you muppets care.  Here it is for a 3rd time so nobody accused the lead dev for not being active daily.  https://t.me/IXcoin_Official_Room

You guys don’t deserve the Vlad. 

Vlad, you said Ixcoin forked off cause miners were holding ixc hostage for years.  Ix the other chain alive?  If so I had 400 ixc and would like my 400 xic. 

ArchimedesIX you did this not Vlad, I’d like my forked coins.  You guys all vanish so the wrath falls on Vlad when ixc moons. 

I’m lurking in the room like I’m Vlad’s spirit and shit.  That’s how close I feel to that scammer.  Anyway, he mentioned today he’s expecting a backlash and can’t wait to kick everybody in the nuts. 

F my 400 XI, I’m here for the show.  Can we start some bets on how much longer Vlad stays alive?  Ain’t looking good.  Haha.  Rat  bastard.  I like free corn. 

Ciuma

Well, will IXC one day be remembered and recognized along with other coins? In a market with total dominance by the NFT, that day is really a little far away, but is still possible. Roll Eyes

I’m a noob but I did my research, and What all the monkeys (99%) in crypto don’t get is the NFT rage is just more misdirection and collections of their btc.  Just like the ICO’s. 

Ixcoin will hit $1,000.  Vlad guaranteed it and I bought on that promise so I have no doubt.  I’ll be dumping on that 10,000x+++ and lambo up with hookers and blow.    Grin

Ciuma

That is great news.I have 800 ixcoin and am practically a millionaire now after hearing this.What day and time will this happen exactly so I can mark it on the diary?An exact date and time now please and not this vague prediction between 2011 -2111 like the former prophets.

Ciuma

Activity: 13
Thank you for your post above and your time and the effort it took to explain this.It's a very interesting concept and something I was not aware of.Much appreciated.

Hey cornhole. What gives ?? you never thank me for my quality posts  Grin

960 and not legendary.  Someone doesn’t like you.  Lol.  Sadly I’m a noob buying cheap coins and I like this one.  Way too much drama for nothing.  I sense there’s a reason for it.  Maybe you’ll be legendary soon, you deserve it.

I sense an intuitive man here. Someone who can clearly see what's coming one way or the other. Salute

Salut.  I feel like I’ve known you for years.  Weird, I get that feeling sometimes, especially lately. 

20,000 ixc raised in under a week from a dead thread by like 5 donors, nice even close numbers and this thread is still dead. 

So who’s the one guy who donated?  Deductive reasoning is like playing with yourself.  Chess that is. 

Highest probability is T7.  Wasn’t vlad, between the 500k stolen and 1 million donations he’s a burnout.  Pun intended. 

Zero activity on telegram, zero here but then 5 generous donors just pop up for a garbage full of flaws website which is nothing more than a crappy wiki site.  I wouldn’t have paid 1,000 ixc for that.  Develcuy you promised a real website.  Not rehashed flawed trash.

Wait, that’s what the donor ordered. 

Let’s test it out, call cinnamon Carter the current board member and dev and ask her questions.   Haha. 

If not try groundrod.  Hahaha 2.0

Ahmed will answer but he’s not on the team or the board but he can code and he’ll do whatever Dr M tells him to do. 

When all else fails try that Vlad guy.  I don’t know, after 9 years he might know a few things.  Lol

From Vlad, he had a bad argument with Kyndman.  Here’s a breakdown. 
——

Raf is the only one left on the team.  Kyndman, Matthew Mellon’s dog, just got fired for lies.  Yes Matt is alive and I’ll dig him up if he doesn’t start keeping his promises.  I don’t need him so he can just vanish if he doesn’t want a place at the Ixcoin table. 

For now at the table it’s just me.  Give me my 1 million ixcoins back and my 9 years of gaslighting with no pay back or let’s go to court.  IXCoin is my coin and I’ll battle anyone in court for it.  I paid for 90% of development and put 9 years out of 11 years of daily work into it. 

I welcome bankers, legit feds and decent people who add value.  No college needed, integrity is what I need.  No, you don’t need to know how to code.  That’s coming soon.

I’m tired of dealing with idiots, sub IQ morons playing mind games like I don’t know what I’ve done and I can do.  The stuff I doxxed here is a small portion.  I crawled my way here to the top - you think that was easy.  I can blow most covers you think that’s easy?  I can tell you why most alts and BTC will moon then crash, anybody else know why?  Nobody told me, work and whatever I feel told me.  Stop insulting me with your shit jobs, I don’t need any of you maggots.  But you will need me.  And if you try a power play, trust me I have so much incriminating info printed out by your genius feds and bankers loose mouths, there’s gonna be a massive RICO case and Interpol will be invited too.   

Do things the nice way, win-win I always say, but you think you’re above the law.  You think your death threats scare me.  I feel no mortal man.  None. 

Do what’s right while you still have a chance.  And watch this video if you really wanna get a real feel of how badly you idiots affect me, and how I’m gonna go nuclear on everyone.  Let’s not go there.  Why can’t people be civil like my first 5 years here.  Ever since I allowed Matthew Mellon in and his friends in it all turned to hell.  Yes, he’s alive so he thinks I can’t see or find him.  Captain of the seven seas, ey, Mellon?  You feel untouchable there, you may have some surprises coming. 

https://youtu.be/fUgn4nKw1Is

Cheers! 

Thank you for your post above and your time and the effort it took to explain this.It's a very interesting concept and something I was not aware of.Much appreciated.

Hey cornhole. What gives ?? you never thank me for my quality posts  Grin

960 and not legendary.  Someone doesn’t like you.  Lol.  Sadly I’m a noob buying cheap coins and I like this one.  Way too much drama for nothing.  I sense there’s a reason for it.  Maybe you’ll be legendary soon, you deserve it.

I sense an intuitive man here. Someone who can clearly see what's coming one way or the other. Salute
Pages:
Jump to: