Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 14. (Read 41508 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 305

From my close buddy Vlad2vlad.  I hereby quit as lead ded, dev, sponsor. Spokesman, ceo, chairman and scapegoat by the billionaires behind my back trying to set me up and have stolen almost everything I have.

And they complain.  Haha, try working just one job in your lives you bums.  Just one.

I quit - I’m holding over a dozen coins I researched and feel are good and will hold them but I’m completely out of crypto due to the fact it’s criminal gangster blueblood ran and I feel I am in danger so they all get off Scott-free.  No thanks, I don’t need the €3 million you offered me, multiple times.  I’ll make it on my own if you stop stealing my coins. 

Find another fall guy, ey. 

I have screenshots of all my coins wallets and printouts so come rob the billions in crypto I’m holding cause I did my work and legally bought these securities, no law firm will not take such a case and no jury would look at you mafiosos and find me guilty after all the evil you have done to me and my kids.   

Bunch of crooks.  Raised by absentee dogs. 

Now go fuck yourselves.

PS:  Craig Wright had me post all over the place that there would be a massive segwit attack.  Now I hear that he is saying it’s not gonna happen so I’m the only one who was left saying it.  It may or may not, diversify like me and you’ll be ok.  I’m convinced they’ll run it higher than will blow your mind, shitcoins too, then a “unfortunate” event will happen like the 38 blackouts, lol, 58, China bans, etc and everything will crash and they’ll sell before this happens.  So don’t sell early but don’t sell late cause you’ll lose big. 

Good luck and God Bless,

Vlad2vlad
Roberto Vlad

CEO and dev of nothing but holder of such giant bags of special coins and they can’t control me that they have to try to set me up for crimes.  Low lives.  Better down here with dignity than shitty blue blood 1% character with zero integrity. 

There’s 2 condition, code cannot be changed in anyway to decrease my % holding or a name change without my permission in which Case my % will also remain the same.  Finally, I was the dev all these years raising money and paying coders.  Nobody is gonna take away 9 years of hard work and sacrifice from me. 

This hereby is a legally binding transfer should anyone ever wanna take this coin over. 

Written by Vlad2vlad since he is banned and posted by the Apocalipsa. 

Crypto was a dream until the devils made it its home.  Soon you will see the prison they built.   

Paul Roberto Vlad

Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
why ixc?
not clear to me why it exists

Out of thin air, it's created because we love it so. But it exists because the miner fund was funded in 2018 when premine was given back to keep a 1 IXC block reward/subsidy duh... and who hates a nice set of big b...locks. You just can't stop looking at IX!

https://youtu.be/ogoIxkPjRts
why ixc?

You new here?  Try and keep up, ey.  Do your research. 
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
why ixc?
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Working on v17 this weekend. Got some help finally! Don't want to give an exact deadline - learned that the hard way - will be soon though. Almost all features of Bitcoin core v0.17.0.1- BIP 9 and a few other minor things left out. Donate to and view mining fund through cli. Got a use case in the hopper too - more to come....

It must be a loooooong weekend. LOL

This man speaks the truth, but sadly the one with merit hoard is on an infinite day 14 day ban.  Satoshi, much like communists chose functional illiterates from China to run this site.  Could be nazis but either way, maffs ain’t their things.  They ace at committing crimes tho.  Lol

Is Vlad banned? Do we need break to break the internet him out of the hole?  Grin

Yeah, 14 day ban now going on 22.  Someone at bitcointalk can’t count.  And hundreds of posts deleted.  Love the freedom and fairness of bitcointalk.  Reminds me of living in communism. 

He’s deleting all his posts once unleashed.  I don’t think he’s joking.  So I don’t know why these retards almost daily delete more of his posts.  30 just yesterday.  Some going years back.  Haha. 

Commies gotta commie. 
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
So if IXC gets delisted from freiexchange due to low trading activity where can it be traded comrades? Cool

On the Stellar and HORIZON platforms.

See http://makemoney.knotwork.com/

Also see historical value tables/plots at http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/digitalisassets.html

-MarkM-

Duly noted comrade. Mucho gracias

This man speaks the truth, but sadly the one with merit hoard is on an infinite day 14 day ban.  Satoshi, much like communists chose functional illiterates from China to run this site.  Could be nazis but either way, maffs ain’t their things.  They ace at committing crimes tho.  Lol

Is Vlad banned? Do we need break to break the internet him out of the hole?  Grin

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
So if IXC gets delisted from freiexchange due to low trading activity where can it be traded comrades? Cool

Also see historical value tables/plots at http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/digitalisassets.html

-MarkM-

I tell you, the masses are gonna run to use networks only a programmer could understand.  Good luck, I’ll trade goats and chickens for corn before I use something complex and I don’t understand.

And oh yeah,  I’m gonna swap my coins into some infinite supply token?  What a deal.  I’ll keep mine buried.  Literally.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

-MarkM-

Back alleys.  1 sat incoming.  :/

I had you down as a godfather or at least a wholesale distributer but not a common street corn pusher Grin

One must adapt, my brother. 100 blocks for sale on one exchange I rather street hustle.  I bought what I could this month but it may not be enough.  Then it’s OTC trading.  One goat for 100,000 corn.   😬

I had you down as a godfather or at least a wholesale distributer but not a common street corn pusher Grin
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock

Cryptopia is still in the process of trying to get people's coins back to them so who knows, maybe we'll get those IXCoins back eventually.

-MarkM-

Wouldn't tokens "lost" on some database along with the passwords etc to release those from an actual Cryptopia wallet have a chance at being backed up somewhere? And if so, wouldn't a database of recording who owns what be regularly backed up to tell who is owed what IXC at what date? This is simple grade school accounting practice (backup your ledger on a separate device, hell a cloud or a jump drive) and wallet file backing up for me even. I would be curious to find out where that actual wallet for Cryptopia was stored and backed up for Cryptopia. There would be a reasonable explanation that GrantThornton"NZ" could give about the recovery process. Ya think?

Yobit. Lol. But don't deposit (if its possible) and expect to withdraw on old wallet software (think they run 0.11.9 right Vlad?)...

Or my response in [DVC] thread about Stellar DVC IXC tokens.  Wink

Cryptopia is still in the process of trying to get people's coins back to them so who knows, maybe we'll get those IXCoins back eventually.

-MarkM-

We’ll get them after they moon and crash.

Vlad thinks IXC will moon but never said anything about a crash apart from other coins eventually.If IXC is to become anything it should at least hit a few dollars or maybe even $100 some day .This is crypto and anything is possible when you see some crazy prices and liquidity for even meme coins.Nothing makes sense right now.

That's because Vlad is likely right... eventually makes sense IXC would be needed for the same reasons Ethereum Mainnet chain needs sharding to scale parallel chains/alt-chains to scale in a horizontal direction/or it needs L2 to scale vertically from L1 and rollups to tie-up many txns into one mainnet tx on L1 for one much smaller-than-usual tx fee divided across all the rolled-up txns of participants on an L2-rollup.

Also, if some coins are "lost forever" and were on Cryptopia's balance, even the coins the exchange said they owned... turn out lost forever etc... then you'd think the value once an L1-merge mined "sidechain" of Bitcoin would be all the more valuable?

Just some thoughts, in no way factual, of why Vlad may be right/is probably right. Syscoin is making L1-merge mined security matter to the "EVM"/Ethereum L1 chain and thus any EVM bridged chains and Levels above L1 Ethereum chain... The write-up(https://syscoin.org/news/syscoin-the-road-ahead) seems to include all SHA-256 merge-mined chains with Bitcoin as the backing of security for *all* Ethereum smart contracts. More complex details, maybe I'm missing something but that's my understanding that Syscoin is going to utilize Ixcoin's security as a value it'll use $SYS (coins) and EVM/new "NEVM" + bridged/relayed Ethereum-side tokens to exchange correct value with (security through this process goes to Ethereum from Bitcoin merge-mined chains and I would think value goes back to $SYS (coins) and its other merge-mined coins because "kickback" only seems destiny via this process to make sense on both sides of the ledger...

Perhaps.

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

-MarkM-

Vlad thinks IXC will moon but never said anything about a crash apart from other coins eventually.If IXC is to become anything it should at least hit a few dollars or maybe even $100 some day .This is crypto and anything is possible when you see some crazy prices and liquidity for even meme coins.Nothing makes sense right now.
Activity: 240
Merit: 62

-MarkM-

I hope so because half of all the IXC I had are still on there but the claims process is very slow and some of the questions they ask to verify are not easy to remember for people who no longer have access to their old emails or if they deleted old cryptopia emails in the past.

-MarkM-

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

-MarkM-
Activity: 76
Merit: 8
How could your "friend" have got 500k tokens for free if there is supposed to be a coin or asset to back these tokens? Did  the person who gave him or her this free gift back them with anything of instrinsic value or did they just magically print out 500 magic bean and hope some suckers pump the magic beans to a dollar and your friend suddenly has $500k. That would be the very definition of a ponzi scheme.

Also how can you take any "unclaimed coins" for any mining scheme when those coins technically don't belong to you. Define what is "unclaimed"? If I have a wallet I freely choose to store my 544 IXcoins in indefinitely they are still legally my property so taking them would be theft.  How do you identify what dormant wallets still have legal owners and which have died or vanished into thin air? Surely the deceased owners estate would still have legal ownership of them anyway.

Valid questions.

Subtly suggesting ixcoin is a scam is what you are doing Wink

Vlad this one is not one of us or he wouldn't be trolling the thread. He doesn't seem to realise he is on animal "farm" here and there is a hierarchy that means never questioning our fearless leader Vlad. He doesn't appreciate the elite "company" he is in when he interacts with the IXcoin community at all even though he has an IXcoin bag due to your tireless efforts to even allow plebs an exit from the crypto apocalypse. Does he not realise the greatest "assets" are on the threads here protecting the plebs freedoms everyday and hour? It's a thankless task I tell you but onwards.

Simply asking a question.I wasn't suggesting that at all.
Pages:
Jump to: